PDA

View Full Version : Latest Gallup poll: R: 52% O: 45%

Trinnity
10-18-2012, 12:21 PM
Up a point since yesterday. :grin:

http://www.gallup.com/poll/157817/election-2012-likely-voters-trial-heat-obama-romney.aspx

Canadianeye
10-18-2012, 12:25 PM
Up a point since yesterday. :grin:

http://www.gallup.com/poll/157817/election-2012-likely-voters-trial-heat-obama-romney.aspx

At some point...am I going to have to pay you for making my day? :wink:

Trinnity
10-18-2012, 12:30 PM
At some point...am I going to have to pay you for making my day? :wink:I accept Godiva dark chocolates.

http://0.tqn.com/d/houston/1/0/2/5/-/-/About-Godiva.JPG

Virtual ones will do.

BooHoo
10-18-2012, 12:33 PM
Woo Hoo!! I'll drink to that! :cheers:

Trinnity
10-18-2012, 12:35 PM
I posted this on 5-15-12.
http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/3315-Alarm-Grows-Among-Dems-About-Obama’s-Chances?highlight=predict+prediction

It's like I've said for months (on another forum)....

For those of you who don't know me...I strongly believe Obama's support is a house of cards kept afloat by a liberal media and to some extent political correctness. Also spin and more spin. I don't think he'll win. I think it's just matter of by how much he'll lose.

For one thing, most polls are of registered voters, not likely voters. Keep an eye on Rasmussen polls - they're likely voters - more accurate.

He's losing the indies and I predict they'll break against the incumbent. He's lost the moderates, the youth vote, and I continue to predict he'll have a low turnout among Blacks.

He cannot turn the economy around at this point. His policies were not gonna help. By his own ideology, those policies were only injurious to the economy.
Deflecting to other issues only backfired on him....yes, I think he will lose.

As for the polls, I predict they will continue to stack up against Obama. I guarantee the admin and dems will get more desperate and therefore more reactionary - you'll see this in political forums and IRL.

My prediction based on how things are today:

Romney by 54/45.

Now I'm not able to predict with certainty. None of us can. But I do think Romney will win this and the current Gallop is pretty close to my bold prediction.

*see my siggy*

Yelserp Sivle
10-18-2012, 12:36 PM
There has NEVER been an incumbant with these numbers who won.

Trinnity
10-18-2012, 12:47 PM
I think the last debate - on foreign policy - is dangerous territory for Obama....how can he defend himself, his incompetency, and the cover up of Benghazi?

Axelrod better be coaching him hard for this one. The only way Obama can get by is to lie and weasel. And that will only work during the debate if at all.

BooHoo
10-18-2012, 12:49 PM
People are finally realizing Obama is F.O.S.! He doesn't have a record to defend and has nothing new to offer. What pissed me off in the late debate was when he said to Romney "how about some specifics"...something like that when he lies and spews nonsense.

I think those number will continue to go in Romney's direction. I don't see Obama doing better than Romney in the last debate covering foreign policy.

BooHoo
10-18-2012, 12:50 PM
I think the last debate - on foreign policy - is dangerous territory for Obama....how can he defend himself, his incompetency, and the cover up of Benghazi?

Axelrod better be coaching him hard for this one. The only way Obama can get by is to lie and weasel. And that will only work during the debate if at all.

HAHA! I think we were posting at the same time. Exactly! Obama's doomed!

Calypso Jones
10-18-2012, 12:52 PM
There has NEVER been an incumbant with these numbers who won.

This makes it pretty tough for the fraudulent voters. 7% is pretty tough to catch even if you are voting multiple times.

Trinnity
10-18-2012, 01:40 PM
Look how bad it had to get for people to really sit up and take notice. His party got a shellacking in 2010 and did they compromise, move to the center, or try to work with the Rs? No and hell no. They deserve the ass whoopin' that 's comin' their way.

Cigar
10-18-2012, 01:43 PM
Meanwhile, back in the Real World, Early Voting has Started ... where they count real Votes :)

Trinnity
10-18-2012, 01:49 PM
Blah blah blah Cigar. Stick around.

Libhater
10-18-2012, 02:15 PM
Yeah, I just heard that 7-point lead update from Rush Limbaugh. Rush also told his listening audience that where Obama once had a 30-40 point lead in the electoral college, that now Romney has a 5 point lead in that same electorate.

You may have read my predictions over at PF, but I've been saying all along that Romney was going to win by 5-7 points, and of course I stand by that. Everything I see points to a wave election. Even Linda McMhan running for the Senate seat up in Connecticut as a Republican--who was once down by 20+ points to the Democrat is now trailing by a mere 2 points. I don't think a Republican has ever won a Senate seat in CONN, but this looks like a possible upset in the making.

Look, we're not even taking account of the Tea Party influence for the upcoming election. Nothing has changed since the wave elections of 2010; the Tea Party will make itself felt with the trouncing of the Dem party. You see where Romney is down by a slim point in Wisconsin? Penn is also in play. I'm kinda feeling bad for that poor chigago native cigar :afro:. Nah, not that bad. LOL!