PDA

View Full Version : Obama is done and Here's Why

Yelserp Sivle
10-18-2012, 04:25 PM
This is going to be fun on Monday evening. I think this next debate is going to be worthy of a party. http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/10/18/Benghazi-controlled-by-terrorist-group-that-killed-ambassador

Deadwood
10-18-2012, 06:14 PM
On the surface it appears to be a very damning article. But, I have two issues with it.

The first is this:

Even Sen. Dianne Feinstein, head of the Senate Intelligence Committee, understands the grave nature of the administration’s lax security decision: “There is no question but that the security was inadequate,” said Feinstein today.

The quote does not support the claim. Admitting the security was inadequate and the assertion made do not mesh; it appears the quote is out of context.

Two:

It wasn’t merely inadequate. It was purposefully inadequate.

That statement is not supported anywhere. There is and has been no evidence I have seen that the lack of security was deliberate.

There is no doubt, if the preceding paragraphs are true, that Obama and Hillary have some serious explaining to do.

But I have to ask why it is Romney is getting no traction on the fact Obama took two weeks, hiding behind the patently false video story, to admit it was a terrorist attack and lied about in the debate?

Where are the damning ads?

That's the problem I have with the Romney campaign, they are firing blanks most of the time while Obama has supplied them with enough ammunition for four elections.

Yelserp Sivle
10-18-2012, 06:33 PM
On the surface it appears to be a very damning article. But, I have two issues with it.

The first is this:

The quote does not support the claim. Admitting the security was inadequate and the assertion made do not mesh; it appears the quote is out of context.

Two:

That statement is not supported anywhere. There is and has been no evidence I have seen that the lack of security was deliberate.

There is no doubt, if the preceding paragraphs are true, that Obama and Hillary have some serious explaining to do.

But I have to ask why it is Romney is getting no traction on the fact Obama took two weeks, hiding behind the patently false video story, to admit it was a terrorist attack and lied about in the debate?

That's the problem I have with the Romney campaign, they are firing blanks most of the time while Obama has supplied them with enough ammunition for four elections.

Perhaps Romney is saving it for Monday night. I can't believe Romney will let this opportunity go to waste.

Cigar
10-18-2012, 07:28 PM
One word; Ohio. :grin:

Calypso Jones
10-18-2012, 07:31 PM
That would be three words for Mr. Biden. And it's the capitol of Iran.

and it would be a big f'ing deal if it were NOT optimal.

Trinnity
10-18-2012, 07:42 PM
Biden is very supportive of our vets who fought and/or died in Iraq and Iran. He said so. <rofl>

roadmaster
10-18-2012, 08:38 PM

I don't understand why he doesn't run with that one either.

exotix
10-18-2012, 09:07 PM
. http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2...led-ambassador (http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/10/18/Benghazi-controlled-by-terrorist-group-that-killed-ambassador)

Bush was relected after 3,000 Americans were murdered on 911 because he was more concerned with clearing brush so Barney could gits at them Armadillas ... and as the Iraq War was just commencing as a holocaust ... but that was before Katrina and of course the Bush Great Depression ... and of course Beitfart.

Peter1469
10-18-2012, 09:15 PM
Amazing....

Peter1469
10-18-2012, 09:15 PM
Public school education, I imagine.....

roadmaster
10-18-2012, 09:18 PM
Drop out more than likely.

Calypso Jones
10-18-2012, 10:20 PM
Amazing....