PDA

View Full Version : Self-Proclaimed LGBT Hero Donald Trump To Announce Advisory Board Of Anti-LGBT Activi

TrueBlue
12-10-2016, 08:36 PM
Imho, this cannot be good for the LGBT Community. This is a little bit of history on what Trump obviously thought about the LGBT Community even a few months ago. The situation has now been updated and unfortunately it does not show that he has changed his mind on these type of folks to be his advisors.

===================================

Self-Proclaimed LGBT Hero Donald Trump To Announce Advisory Board Of Anti-LGBT Activists
By Brian Tashman

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/self-proclaimed-lgbt-hero-donald-trump-to-announce-advisory-board-of-anti-lgbt-activists/

"Donald Trump, the self-proclaimed hero of the LGBT community, is slated to unveil a religious advisory board filled with outspoken opponents of LGBT rights this week, coinciding with his meeting tomorrow with hundreds of Religious Right leaders."

"According to the Wall Street Journal, the group is likely to include longtime supporters such as televangelist Paula White, Liberty University President Jerry Falwell, Jr., and Southern Baptist pastor Robert Jeffress."

Amadeus
12-10-2016, 08:54 PM
Ultimately, the coalition of faux-Christians is more important to Trump than real LGBT people who largely wouldn't support him in the future. Trump only reaches out to people when he's punching down.

Green Arrow
12-10-2016, 09:56 PM
What does he plan to do as president to negatively affect my life specifically in relation to my sexuality?

FindersKeepers
12-11-2016, 04:15 AM
Imho, this cannot be good for the LGBT Community. This is a little bit of history on what Trump obviously thought about the LGBT Community even a few months ago. The situation has now been updated and unfortunately it does not show that he has changed his mind on these type of folks to be his advisors.

It can't hurt them.

At the end of the day, no matter who sits on any advisory panel, we're still a nation of laws.

I hope, and I think, that Trump will steer clear of fundamentalism in his dealings as President. But, we will have to wait to find out, won't we? If he makes a move against females, the LBGT community or any race, I will loudly and immediately condemn it. My hopes for Trump are fiscal and anti-global. I hope he focuses on those issues.