PDA

View Full Version : This from Town Hall maybe some repubs are catching on

AZ Jim
12-12-2016, 03:32 PM

Tahuyaman
12-12-2016, 03:44 PM
Left wingers sure put a lot of credence on political cartoons. I'm trying to figure out how that relates to Republicans?

Cigar
12-12-2016, 03:48 PM
Left wingers sure put a lot of credence on political cartoons. I'm trying to figure out how that relates to Republicans?

Republicans Need Pictures ... they deny The Printed Words :laugh:

Tahuyaman
12-12-2016, 03:51 PM

Then why are coloring books so popular with liberals?

Obviously the cartoon was intended to entertain the Democratic readers of the publication anyway.

Cigar
12-12-2016, 03:52 PM
Then why are coloring books so popular with liberals?

Did you forget your link or are you just talking out of your ass ... again?

Tahuyaman
12-12-2016, 03:54 PM
Did you forget your link or are you just talking out of your ass ... again?

My link?

AZ Jim
12-12-2016, 04:24 PM
Left wingers sure put a lot of credence on political cartoons. I'm trying to figure out how that relates to Republicans?The cartoon came from "Town Hall" which is republican as hell.

Tahuyaman
12-12-2016, 04:29 PM
The cartoon came from "Town Hall" which is republican as hell.

It certainly doesn't appear that they are a Republican publication. They look to me to be quite balanced with both their criticism and praise.
Liberals require complete agreement all the time or one is considered a Republican hack.

AZ Jim
12-12-2016, 04:34 PM
It certainly doesn't appear that they are a Republican publication. They look to me to be quite balanced with both their criticism and praise.
Liberals require complete agreement all the time or one is considered a Republican hack.Why don't you worry more about how the water is today at the beach like a good little expat.

Tahuyaman
12-12-2016, 04:39 PM
Why don't you worry more about how the water is today at the beach like a good little expat.

Brilliant!

texan
12-12-2016, 05:02 PM
I only see it for the humor and its funny.

patrickt
12-12-2016, 06:33 PM
Nonsense, Cigar, we just refuse to write in crayon just for liberals. It's also tough to write on serious subjects using words of only two syllable or less for liberals.

Once again, liberals are forced to find foolish excuses for their inability to function logically.