PDA

View Full Version : Warning: IF

AZ Jim
12-13-2016, 01:20 AM
If there was Russian influence in our election I would think all Americans would want to know. Democrat and Republican we are all Americans! Let's hope we find out what went on!

Cletus
12-13-2016, 01:56 AM
If it took the Russians to expose the inner workings of the DNC and their attempts to manipulate the election, so be it.

What you should be asking though is if the Russians did hack the electoral process, not the just the DNC Emails, why didn't the Obama administration stop them?

Common
12-13-2016, 02:01 AM
If it took the Russians to expose the inner workings of the DNC and their attempts to manipulate the election, so be it.

What you should be asking though is if the Russians did hack the electoral process, not the just the DNC Emails, why didn't the Obama administration stop them?
Ive asked that in a few threads none on the left had any answers. If in fact the CIA knows that the russians were hacking, why didnt Obamas appointees step in and stop it. Id bet obama got briefed on it. The cia didnt just find out after the fact. Something really stinks here and if you read Ethereals thread and the thread I put up about the entire intelligence community disputing the CIAs claim, it gives for interesting thought

FindersKeepers
12-13-2016, 04:29 AM

That's a very good question.

AZ Jim
12-13-2016, 04:43 AM
That is NOT a good question. Why would we expect a foreign power to interfere in our election process? You people are expecting "the Obama administration" to have superpowers. Act like Americans for a change! Did you want to win by ANY means?

patrickt
12-13-2016, 05:01 AM
That is NOT a good question. Why would we expect a foreign power to interfere in our election process? You people are expecting "the Obama administration" to have superpowers. Act like Americans for a change! Did you want to win by ANY means?

But, wait, AZJim. You've slipped off the approved positions. Number one, the Democrat Party is happy to take money from foreign nationals and to have foreign nationals voting. The Democrat position has been recently that we don't need borders but rather bridges. What happened?

And, when the Democrat Party quits having dead people vote, quits encouraging foreign nationals to vote, quits coercing the elderly with dementia to sign absentee ballots, quits encouraging criminals to vote repeatedly and quits suing states that want honest elections. they might have a tiny little bit of credibility concerning wanting honest elections.

And, the hypocrites watched President Barack Obama campaigning for Great Britain to stay in the E.U. Meddling much?

stjames1_53
12-13-2016, 05:35 AM
I'm still waiting for two things.
Actual proof beyond a reasonable doubt that it happened at all. So far, all we've had is the same BS that has been going on since the elections. Accusations about the repubs cheating.
Then, I want to see how they exactly manufactured their spoof and the exact nature of the outcome. Did they alter votes? No evidence of that has surfaced.
Regardless, the American voter had a right to know some of these things. the DNC versus Sanders, the plans they had created on line were susceptible to hacking, and Hillary knew this from her prior experience with her own server.
If you don't want someone to find out your under-handed plans, the internet is the LAST place you should discuss this business.....

patrickt
12-13-2016, 08:20 AM
St. James, can you get a more reliable, more honorable, or more trusted Democrat than the Honorable Senator Harry Reid to tell you:

"'It's obvious he was a partisan in all this,' Reid told CNN (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/cnn/index.html). 'There's information out there. He had it, I'm confident. And he ignored it.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4027778/Partisan-Comey-ignored-reports-Russian-meddling-single-handedly-cost-Clinton-election-Trump-campaign-according-Harry-Reid.html#ixzz4Siw7ElaJ

Of course, for me, the lying weasel seals the case that the Democrats are lying again. I got a phone call last night from someone in a position to know who said Sen. Harry Reid has not told the truth in ten years.

Safety
12-13-2016, 08:22 AM

Easy. The supposed hacking took place in both the DNC and RNC, but they only released information on the DNC. If Obama did anything, the first thing out of the right's mouth would have been how Obama was protecting Clinton.

Mister D
12-13-2016, 08:45 AM
It's going to be a fun 8 years. :laugh:.....:undecided:

Loons.

Crepitus
12-13-2016, 08:54 AM
If there was Russian influence in our election I would think all Americans would want to know. Democrat and Republican we are all Americans! Let's hope we find out what went on!

They don't care because it got their guy elected.

Imagine the screaming and threats of revolutionary bloodshed if it was the other way around.

Mister D
12-13-2016, 08:55 AM

Imagine the screaming and threats of revolutionary bloodshed if it was the other way around.

Did it? You seem to know a lot more than the rest of us about this Russian influence. lol

Crepitus
12-13-2016, 08:56 AM
Easy. The supposed hacking took place in both the DNC and RNC, but they only released information on the DNC. If Obama did anything, the first thing out of the right's mouth would have been how Obama was protecting Clinton.

Instead we left the Russians with the info from the RNC hack to ensure good behavior from the republicans.

resister
12-13-2016, 08:57 AM

You mean like those that happened in 2008?

Crepitus
12-13-2016, 09:00 AM

Yes, by any means. They honestly don't care. Just look around at the posts here and in other threads.

They vehemently decry any suggestion of an investigation because in spite of all their denials they know what it will show and they are terrified of it. They are shaking so hard in their $29.99 Walmart imitation combat boots that you can't tell which is rattling louder, their teeth or all the tacticool junk they have stuck to their ARs.

stjames1_53
12-13-2016, 09:02 AM

yeah..we look at you guys.......you are projecting yourself all over the place.
Look, the world did not end, there was no global flood, war did not break out, you lost nothing in this election...........
Doom and destruction has been predicted time and time again if the Repubs regained control, but none of that bad stuff has happened.
If you insist on crying foul, show us the evidence, or show us how the direct tinkering affected the outcome. Otherwise, you're still dealing from an empty hand

Venus
12-13-2016, 09:02 AM

And Democrats only care now because your girl didn't get elected.

Remember laughing at Romney 8 years ago about Russia?

stjames1_53
12-13-2016, 09:03 AM
Yes, by any means. They honestly don't care. Just look around at the posts here and in other threads.

They vehemently decry any suggestion of an investigation because in spite of all their denials they know what it will show and they are terrified of it. They are shaking so hard in their $29.99 Walmart imitation combat boots that you can't tell which is rattling louder, their teeth or all the tacticool junk they have stuck to their ARs.

again, spreading lies and rumors. Just who do you know for absolute sure owns any of this stuff?

stjames1_53
12-13-2016, 09:06 AM

imagine the outrage when the Dems got outed. If the dems hadn't posted their plans to the internet, they would have gotten away with it. They would have applauded their deception if no one had rung the bell on them. Now, they're just plain old mad that they got found out.

Crepitus
12-13-2016, 09:07 AM
Did it? You seem to know a lot more than the rest of us about this Russian influence. lol

I become more convinced the further you guy devolve into denial and accusations. You protest too much, it's obvious you guys are afraid it's true.

resister
12-13-2016, 09:09 AM
imagine the outrage when the Dems got outed. If the dems hadn't posted their plans to the internet, they would have gotten away with it. They would have applauded their deception if no one had rung the bell on them. Now, they're just plain old mad that they got found out.Very true,it's telling how they want to focus on Russia and not the content of the leaked material,some of which proves the tried to throw the election

Crepitus
12-13-2016, 09:09 AM
You mean like those that happened in 2008?

Was plenty of that in 08 and there was no hint of foreign interference in our elections at that time.

resister
12-13-2016, 09:10 AM
I become more convinced the further you guy devolve into denial and accusations. You protest too much, it's obvious you guys are afraid it's true.So you have no concern that the DNC stacked the deck against Bernie?

hanger4
12-13-2016, 09:11 AM

"We contacted the FBI months ago when the [alleged hacking of the Democratic National Committee] issue came about. They reviewed all of our systems. We have hacking-detection systems in place, and the conclusion was then, as it was again two days ago when we went back to the FBI to ask them about this, that the RNC was not hacked," Priebus said today on ABC News' "This Week."

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/reince-priebus-rnc-hacked/story?id=44110357

resister
Was plenty of that in 08 and there was no hint of foreign interference in our elections at that time.I must of missed the bloody revolution, along with everyone else

Crepitus
Look, the world did not end, there was no global flood, war did not break out, you lost nothing in this election...........
Doom and destruction has been predicted time and time again if the Repubs regained control, but none of that bad stuff has happened.
If you insist on crying foul, show us the evidence, or show us how the direct tinkering affected the outcome. Otherwise, you're still dealing from an empty hand

Nope. I'm working from news reports. I'm sure the rest of the info will be along presently.

Crepitus
12-13-2016, 09:12 AM

Actually can't stand Clinton, and yea, for about 5 minutes.

Crepitus
12-13-2016, 09:13 AM
again, spreading lies and rumors. Just who do you know for absolute sure owns any of this stuff?

LOL! Every wannabe in the state of Kansas for starters.

stjames1_53
12-13-2016, 09:15 AM
Nope. I'm working from news reports. I'm sure the rest of the info will be along presently.
and you trust this government to tell you the truth...............once again, no discernible critical thinking..............still blaming everyone else but yourselves for this loss...
"It cannot be. WE threw all this money at the deplorables, and we still fu*&ing lost!!!"
I can't wait until you guys blame the Easter Bunny................
can it be you guys just plain ol' lost the race? (it can't be, we bought all the political favors money could buy)
but but but.....................
hahahahahahaha

Crepitus
12-13-2016, 09:15 AM
So you have no concern that the DNC stacked the deck against Bernie?

You bet I do, but that's pretty small potatoes comparatively.

Crepitus
12-13-2016, 09:16 AM
I must of missed the bloody revolution, along with everyone else

Read what I post, not what you wish I had posted.

resister
12-13-2016, 09:17 AM
You bet I do, but that's pretty small potatoes comparatively.
It's the same exact issue at hand

Crepitus
12-13-2016, 09:20 AM
and you trust this government to tell you the truth...............once again, no discernible critical thinking..............still blaming everyone else but yourselves for this loss...
"It cannot be. WE threw all this money at the deplorables, and we still fu*&ing lost!!!"
I can't wait until you guys blame the Easter Bunny................
can it be you guys just plain ol' lost the race? (it can't be, we bought all the political favors money could buy)
but but but.....................
hahahahahahaha

We trust the CIA, FBI, and other acronym bearing agencies with our national security both foreign and domestic. Why shouldn't we believe in them now?

Cigar
12-13-2016, 09:22 AM

Conservatives "choose" to Forgive and Forget .... :laugh:

Their President saying he doesn't like Black People counting his money didn't bother their base
Their President calling Mexican Rapist and Murderers didn't bother their base
Their President claiming to Grab Women's Puzzies didn't even bother Evangelicals

So Russian Ties is no big deal

Crepitus
12-13-2016, 09:22 AM
It's the same exact issue at hand

No, it isn't. The DNC certainly stacked the deck against Sanders, but they are a private American organization and like it or not they can nominate who they choose.

I'd say you are comparing apples and oranges but it's more like apples and rotting kumquats.

Subdermal
12-13-2016, 09:26 AM
:facepalm:

You think it requires superpowers to stop hacking? What would you suggest going forward, if such a task is impossible?

Liberals are insipidly dishonest. This isn't a legitimate issue. You are doing what your candidate claimed was despicable: refuse to honor the result of an election. Stop your whining and get out of the way of the American process, or we will MOVE you out of the way.

Cigar
12-13-2016, 09:29 AM
:facepalm:

You think it requires superpowers to stop hacking? What would you suggest going forward, if such a task is impossible?

Liberals are insipidly dishonest. This isn't a legitimate issue. You are doing what your candidate claimed was despicable: refuse to honor the result of an election. Stop your whining and get out of the way of the American process, or we will MOVE you out of the way.

You obviously don't know Jack-Sh!t about Hacking :laugh:

Subdermal
12-13-2016, 09:30 AM
Incredible how your arguments are built upon your non sequitur hypotheticals. If Obama produced solid evidence that Russia hacked both the DNC and RNC, then Obama should have acted.

But he didn't, did he?

Subdermal
12-13-2016, 09:31 AM
You obviously don't know Jack-Sh!t about Hacking :laugh:

Small order of fries, Cigar. Surely you can get that right.

resister
12-13-2016, 09:32 AM
No, it isn't. The DNC certainly stacked the deck against Sanders, but they are a private American organization and like it or not they can nominate who they choose.

I'd say you are comparing apples and oranges but it's more like apples and rotting kumquats.
Ok,nice excuse,rigging a primary is also election tampering,if you can't see,don't know what to tell ya

Cigar
12-13-2016, 09:33 AM
Donald Trumps Theory On Catching Hackers Gives Cybersecurity Pros The Giggles

Along those lines: Is it impossible to track down an embezzler unless you see him taking the money?
WASHINGTON – President-elect Donald Trump claimed Monday that tracking computer hackers is virtually impossible unless they are caught “in the act” – a theory that comes as news to cybersecurity experts.

“That’s just silly,” laughed John Schindler, who worked for 10 years as an analyst at the National Security Agency. “That is just simply false.”

A review of forensic evidence pointed to the Russians, said James Lewis, a cybersecurity expert at the Center for Strategic and International Studies. “No one expects Putin to burst into tears on national TV and confess. Ambiguity is normal in espionage, but there shouldn’t be any doubt,” he said.

Trump’s Monday morning tweet ― one of two that countered fresh reports that Russia had actively tried to boost his candidacy by hacking Democratic emails ― also asked, “Why wasn’t this brought up before election?” ..............

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-russia-hacking-cybersecurity_us_584eeee4e4b0e05aded4ed32

Donald gets better each day with showing his absolute STUPIDITY to the world!!http://www.democraticunderground.com/emoticons/nuke.gif
... and so is his Cheerleaders

Crepitus
12-13-2016, 09:36 AM
Ok,nice excuse,rigging a primary is also election tampering,if you can't see,don't know what to tell ya

What did I say that was wrong?

resister
12-13-2016, 09:38 AM
What did I say that was wrong?If rigging a primary is ok then why the Russia stink?

Crepitus
12-13-2016, 09:45 AM
If rigging a primary is ok then why the Russia stink?

Political parties are private organizations, not public. They are not bound by the results of the primaries, their rules are their own not the governments. If they wanted they could have just nominated Clinton and bypassed the whole primary process. There are no standards except those they set for themselves.

Did they play fair? Nope they did not.

Are they required to? Not by any laws they aren't.

Same goes for the RNC as well BTW.

Bethere
12-13-2016, 09:57 AM
Political parties are private organizations, not public. They are not bound by the results of the primaries, their rules are their own not the governments. If they wanted they could have just nominated Clinton and bypassed the whole primary process. There are no standards except those they set for themselves.

Did they play fair? Nope they did not.

Are they required to? Not by any laws they aren't.

Same goes for the RNC as well BTW.

Obviously, trump and the rnc are being blackmailed.

Safety
12-13-2016, 10:02 AM
Incredible how your arguments are built upon your non sequitur hypotheticals. If Obama produced solid evidence that Russia hacked both the DNC and RNC, then Obama should have acted.

But he didn't, did he?

What you call hypotheticals, I call reviewing case history over the past 8 years.

Safety
12-13-2016, 10:23 AM
"We contacted the FBI months ago when the [alleged hacking of the Democratic National Committee] issue came about. They reviewed all of our systems. We have hacking-detection systems in place, and the conclusion was then, as it was again two days ago when we went back to the FBI to ask them about this, that the RNC was not hacked," Priebus said today on ABC News' "This Week."

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/reince-priebus-rnc-hacked/story?id=44110357

Russian hackers attacked email accounts linked to the Republican National Committee (RNC), according to a report late Sunday by ABC News.

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/309915-report-russia-hacked-emails-associated-with-rnc

So, how about this, you believe that the RNC was not hacked and take the word of the chairperson for verification, I'll believe it was hacked and we'll revisit this later and then compare who was correct.

hanger4
12-13-2016, 12:44 PM
http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/309915-report-russia-hacked-emails-associated-with-rnc

So, how about this, you believe that the RNC was not hacked and take the word of the chairperson for verification, I'll believe it was hacked and we'll revisit this later and then compare who was correct.

Also from your link, which BTW I've previously read;

"Neither federal authorities nor RNC officials reportedly were concerned, however, because the email systems in question were outdated.
RNC spokesman Sean Spicer told the network that one of the emails belonged to an employee who departed from the RNC several years ago. A cybersecurity firm hired by the RNC to investigate the issue found that the employee’s email account was still on his personal computer, but the investigation found that the device had not been linked to an RNC server in several years."

“The DNC [hack] was the crown jewels. The RNC not as much,” an official briefed on the information, who is affiliated with Republicans, told ABC.

According to another official who spoke to ABC, federal authorities were not as worried about the hack on the RNC because “the extent of the compromises were completely different.”

Selective reading or selective copy and paste ??

Safety
12-13-2016, 02:21 PM
Also from your link, which BTW I've previously read;

"Neither federal authorities nor RNC officials reportedly were concerned, however, because the email systems in question were outdated.
RNC spokesman Sean Spicer told the network that one of the emails belonged to an employee who departed from the RNC several years ago. A cybersecurity firm hired by the RNC to investigate the issue found that the employee’s email account was still on his personal computer, but the investigation found that the device had not been linked to an RNC server in several years."

“The DNC [hack] was the crown jewels. The RNC not as much,” an official briefed on the information, who is affiliated with Republicans, told ABC.

According to another official who spoke to ABC, federal authorities were not as worried about the hack on the RNC because “the extent of the compromises were completely different.”

Selective reading or selective copy and paste ??

Neither. Did the RNC experience an event, where someone who was not authorized to access their system, accessed their system? If you want to split hairs and focus on it being "an outdated system" or "an employee not employed by them for several years", that's fine, but at the end of the day, if someone asked if they had been hacked, then the answer would have to be yes.

AZ Jim
12-13-2016, 02:44 PM
If you insist on crying foul, show us the evidence, or show us how the direct tinkering affected the outcome. Otherwise, you're still dealing from an empty handThere are none so blind as those who look but refuse to see.

hanger4
12-13-2016, 02:51 PM
Neither. Did the RNC experience an event, where someone who was not authorized to access their system, accessed their system? If you want to split hairs and focus on it being "an outdated system" or "an employee not employed by them for several years", that's fine, but at the end of the day, if someone asked if they had been hacked, then the answer would have to be yes.

What part of this don't you understand Safety ??

hanger4
12-13-2016, 02:53 PM
There are none so blind as those who look but refuse to see.

There are none so blind as those who look and see something which isn't there.

decedent
12-13-2016, 02:56 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Czg_r74VQAAOx0J.jpg

Don
12-13-2016, 03:35 PM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by stjames1_53 http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=1842673#post1842673)

"again, spreading lies and rumors. Just who do you know for absolute sure owns any of this stuff?"

LOL! Every wannabe in the state of Kansas for starters.

That statement pretty much sums up this poster. No one could possibly take anything he says seriously.

MisterVeritis
12-13-2016, 03:42 PM
I think we should have a thorough, high-quality investigation of the allegation of Russian hacking. It can begin after the inauguration. We can begin with the Clinton unauthorized server. We can indict and try Crooked. We can investigate the poor network security at the DNC. We can investigate the tight linkage between the left-media, the DNC, and the Clinton campaign. We can do our best to identify all of the hackers who traipsed through the various networks.
We can do a better job of using the NSA to identify attacks and to help organizations protect themselves.

None of those require an attempted Democratic party-led coup.

Don
12-13-2016, 04:02 PM
I think we should have a thorough, high-quality investigation of the allegation of Russian hacking. It can begin after the inauguration. We can begin with the Clinton unauthorized server. We can indict and try Crooked. We can investigate the poor network security at the DNC. We can investigate the tight linkage between the left-media, the DNC, and the Clinton campaign. We can do our best to identify all of the hackers who traipsed through the various networks.
We can do a better job of using the NSA to identify attacks and to help organizations protect themselves.

None of those require an attempted Democratic party-led coup.

That's a good start but we should finally do an in depth investigation of the voting systems in every state to assure they are secure and to find out if people are voting who shouldn't be or if people are able to misuse the system. The democrats suddenly seem to think there are serious issues that need addressing since they lost the election. I think we should find out once and for all. In reality though I think they will probably want the whole thing to go quietly away now that its obvious they aren't going to be able to overturn this election.

suds00
12-13-2016, 04:07 PM
There are none so blind as those who look and see something which isn't there.
da comrade!

hanger4
12-13-2016, 04:25 PM
da comrade!

How sweet, nothing substantive, just name calling.

MisterVeritis
12-13-2016, 04:28 PM
That's a good start but we should finally do an in depth investigation of the voting systems in every state to assure they are secure and to find out if people are voting who shouldn't be or if people are able to misuse the system. The democrats suddenly seem to think there are serious issues that need addressing since they lost the election. I think we should find out once and for all. In reality though I think they will probably want the whole thing to go quietly away now that its obvious they aren't going to be able to overturn this election.
I think a better option is a national identity standard that voters in national elections must meet in order to vote. The states can implement individual programs to meet the standards. if a state fails to meet the standard their votes do not count.

Safety
12-13-2016, 05:10 PM

What part do I not understand? There is nothing I don't understand when I say the RNC experienced someone accessing their system without authorization, or better known as "hacking". Now, your mistake is trying to imply that I am saying it was as extensive as the DNC's hacking situation, but then again, what else is new.

Newpublius
12-13-2016, 05:46 PM

Any means.

Crepitus
12-13-2016, 07:01 PM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by stjames1_53 http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=1842673#post1842673)

"again, spreading lies and rumors. Just who do you know for absolute sure owns any of this stuff?"

That statement pretty much sums up this poster. No one could possibly take anything he says seriously.

Do you live in Kansas? Do you know Anyone who does? Trust me, there are people here just like is described.

Chris
12-13-2016, 07:02 PM

Stop following Crepitus around harassing him.

Safety
12-13-2016, 07:05 PM

Actually, you just described the past 8 years, with the wishing and wanting from the right that Obama was going to bring the zombie apocalypse. Compare every government metric from 2008 to now for reality.

Crepitus
12-13-2016, 07:11 PM

Your loss Laddie.

Dr. Who
12-13-2016, 07:28 PM
If I were the Russians, I would be hacking everyone. If I were Putin, I would be trying to create political instability by any means possible because as long as American politicians are pointing fingers at each other, they are paying less attention to Russia.

del
12-13-2016, 07:30 PM

http://www.kevinneeld.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Butterfly-Goalie.jpg

del
12-13-2016, 07:33 PM
What part do I not understand? There is nothing I don't understand when I say the RNC experienced someone accessing their system without authorization, or better known as "hacking". Now, your mistake is trying to imply that I am saying it was as extensive as the DNC's hacking situation, but then again, what else is new.

i'm pretty sure hanger's gonna win the vezina this year.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/28/Harry_Lumley_hockey.jpg/220px-Harry_Lumley_hockey.jpg

Safety
12-13-2016, 07:49 PM
i'm pretty sure hanger's gonna win the vezina this year.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/28/Harry_Lumley_hockey.jpg/220px-Harry_Lumley_hockey.jpg

That's why they place wheels on goal posts, so it is easier to move.

hanger4
12-13-2016, 07:49 PM

Ok, ok the FBI lied when they said the RNC system hasn't been hacked.

Whatever Safety

hanger4
12-13-2016, 07:58 PM
That's why they place wheels on goal posts, so it is easier to move.

Haven't moved a thang Safety, RNC's system wasn't hacked as per the FBI.

del
12-13-2016, 08:43 PM
Haven't moved a thang Safety, RNC's system wasn't hacked as per the FBI.
the fbi never said that, but don't let it slow you down.

Bethere
12-13-2016, 08:50 PM
The FBI couldn't nail down the motive. But because they were looking for a motive they acknowledge the breach.

ripmeister
12-13-2016, 09:23 PM
imagine the outrage when the Dems got outed. If the dems hadn't posted their plans to the internet, they would have gotten away with it. They would have applauded their deception if no one had rung the bell on them. Now, they're just plain old mad that they got found out.

So the end justifies the means?

ripmeister
12-13-2016, 09:31 PM
If I were the Russians, I would be hacking everyone. If I were Putin, I would be trying to create political instability by any means possible because as long as American politicians are pointing fingers at each other, they are paying less attention to Russia.
There you have it.

stjames1_53
12-13-2016, 09:35 PM
So the end justifies the means?
So, you would have just as soon not to have this stuff leaked. Fine.....
If you don't want to get caught, don't do it. If you don't want the world to know what's going on, DO NOT PUT IT ON A COMPUTER!!!!!
Now, to your query. This is how I look at it. The DNC server was just as secure as her private server. They claimed that those servers were quite secure. Well, guess what.......an unsecure computer is easy prey for hackers and that information she didn't want to come to light, did.
It could have been China, NKorea, Germany, France..... hell, it could have been the damned Egyptians. If that's what it takes, and our own government is too afraid to go after them, then let the international community know what Clinton is hiding.
What difference does it make now????

hanger4
12-13-2016, 09:38 PM

Sure they did;

del
12-13-2016, 09:40 PM
Sure they did;

:biglaugh:
does priebus work for the fbi?

would you take the dnc chair's word on what the fbi said?

watch your 5 hole

ripmeister
12-13-2016, 09:46 PM
So, you would have just as soon not to have this stuff leaked. Fine.....
If you don't want to get caught, don't do it. If you don't want the world to know what's going on, DO NOT PUT IT ON A COMPUTER!!!!!
Now, to your query. This is how I look at it. The DNC server was just as secure as her private server. They claimed that those servers were quite secure. Well, guess what.......an unsecure computer is easy prey for hackers and that information she didn't want to come to light, did.
It could have been China, NKorea, Germany, France..... hell, it could have been the damned Egyptians. If that's what it takes, and our own government is too afraid to go after them, then let the international community know what Clinton is hiding.
What difference does it make now????

I agree with your point that if you don't want it out there then don't make it possible. I don't agree that the end justifies the means.

hanger4
12-13-2016, 10:44 PM
:biglaugh:
does priebus work for the fbi?

would you take the dnc chair's word on what the fbi said?

watch your 5 hole

So, I'm not suppose to believe Priebus claim the FBI said RNC wasn't hacked. Very verifiable. But I am suppose to believe a NYT's story from anonymous sources the RNC was hacked and any information was withheld. Totally unverifiable.

Seriously ??

stjames1_53
12-14-2016, 06:55 AM
I agree with your point that if you don't want it out there then don't make it possible. I don't agree that the end justifies the means.

how do you catch corruption, then?

ripmeister
12-14-2016, 10:58 AM
how do you catch corruption, then?
The old fashion way via investigation, not by breaking the law yourself.