PDA

View Full Version : Divisions deepen inside Trump Tower

Cigar
12-14-2016, 10:14 AM
http://www.nature.com/news/2007/071106/images/fightingrats.jpg

Donald Trump’s White House-in-waiting is already being roiled by divisions, with the conservative outsiders who helped power his historic victory colliding with a Republican Party establishment muscling its way in.

Insiders paint a picture of constant score-keeping and simmering suspicion within Trump world — one even called it “vitriolic.” And they foresee incoming White House chief of staff Reince Priebus, the party stalwart, and chief strategist Steve Bannon, the populist firebrand, headed for an inevitable clash.

Some have begun to chafe at the power being exhibited by Priebus — who, along with a team of lieutenants, is exerting broad influence over hiring decisions.

During one recent meeting, Trump told former campaign manager Kellyanne Conway and Priebus that Conway, who is aligned with Bannon and is one of the president-elect’s closest aides, would get whatever post she wanted. Priebus jumped in, responding that Conway would take a position in the administration and that he was working with her on a role, according to two people familiar with the exchange.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/12/donald-trump-divisions-tower-232607

stjames1_53
12-14-2016, 10:22 AM
well, you can't accuse Trump of micro-managing, unlike Obama

Subdermal
12-14-2016, 11:13 AM
Hilarious hack story. Divisions. Divisions everywhere. Everything is falling apart.

Like the Trump campaign that was predicted to lose in a landslide. You'll pardon us while we once again laugh in your face.

Cigar
12-14-2016, 11:15 AM
Denied ... Not True :laugh:

Safety
12-14-2016, 11:53 AM
Denied ... Not True :laugh:

All of a sudden, several members here don't like the petty, latest happenings, of political figures. I might care if they just didn't spend the last 8 years fighting over who can release the most petty insignificant news they could find....even if it was made up.

Subdermal
12-14-2016, 12:18 PM
All of a sudden, several members here don't like the petty, latest happenings, of political figures. I might care if they just didn't spend the last 8 years fighting over who can release the most petty insignificant news they could find....even if it was made up.

This isn't a latest happening. This is contrived bullsht, brought to us by an expert in such things.

Safety
12-14-2016, 12:31 PM
This isn't a latest happening. This is contrived bullsht, brought to us by an expert in such things.

That is your opinion, and you are entitled to have it.

Bethere
12-14-2016, 01:46 PM
http://www.nature.com/news/2007/071106/images/fightingrats.jpg

Donald Trump’s White House-in-waiting is already being roiled by divisions, with the conservative outsiders who helped power his historic victory colliding with a Republican Party establishment muscling its way in.

Insiders paint a picture of constant score-keeping and simmering suspicion within Trump world — one even called it “vitriolic.” And they foresee incoming White House chief of staff Reince Priebus, the party stalwart, and chief strategist Steve Bannon, the populist firebrand, headed for an inevitable clash.

Some have begun to chafe at the power being exhibited by Priebus — who, along with a team of lieutenants, is exerting broad influence over hiring decisions.

During one recent meeting, Trump told former campaign manager Kellyanne Conway and Priebus that Conway, who is aligned with Bannon and is one of the president-elect’s closest aides, would get whatever post she wanted. Priebus jumped in, responding that Conway would take a position in the administration and that he was working with her on a role, according to two people familiar with the exchange.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/12/donald-trump-divisions-tower-232607

Subdermal
12-14-2016, 01:47 PM
That is your opinion, and you are entitled to have it.
You are a poster.

Safety
12-14-2016, 01:49 PM
You are a poster.

That's usually what someone calls a person who posts. We are making progress, see English isn't hard.

Bethere
12-14-2016, 01:51 PM
You are a poster.

If life is so great, why are you so bitter?

ripmeister
12-14-2016, 02:18 PM
Somebody must have gotten under his skin.

stjames1_53
12-14-2016, 02:45 PM
Hilarious hack story. Divisions. Divisions everywhere. Everything is falling apart.

Like the Trump campaign that was predicted to lose in a landslide. You'll pardon us while we once again laugh in your face.
again, we get a doses of "insider," "unnamed," rumor has it.....................

Bethere
12-14-2016, 03:45 PM
again, we get a doses of "insider," "unnamed," rumor has it.....................

In the end, it will be Republicans who remove trump from office so that he can be replaced by the predictably establishment pence.

Safety
12-14-2016, 05:08 PM

I'm starting to believe that most of the members here who self identify as conservative and say they own a business or are well-off, are just liars. If someone is really doing that well, they wouldn't spend so much time complaining about every little thing that happens on an internet forum. Definitely they wouldn't follow someone around the board talking about their job as a moderator, it just doesn't add up.

Mister D
12-14-2016, 05:12 PM
I'm starting to believe that most of the members here who self identify as conservative and say they own a business or are well-off, are just liars. If someone is really doing that well, they wouldn't spend so much time complaining about every little thing that happens on an internet forum. Definitely they wouldn't follow someone around the board talking about their job as a moderator, it just doesn't add up.
I don't understand the need to describe your economic status to strangers on the Internet. I have known some of our members for a long time (Peter, Captain Obvious) so I have mentioned things to them in conversation but what I do etc. is no one's business and irrelevant.

Safety
12-14-2016, 05:15 PM
I don't understand the need to describe your economic status to strangers on the Internet. I have known some of our members for a long time (Peter, Captain Obvious) so I have mentioned things to them in conversation but what I do etc. is no one's business and irrelevant.

That's the first flag in my opinion that goes up whenever someone volunteers personal information.

Amadeus
12-14-2016, 05:40 PM
well, you can't accuse Trump of micro-managing, unlike Obama

Nope. Trump delegates just about all of his responsibilities.

Captain Obvious
12-14-2016, 07:08 PM

That's part of the farce here.

For what, over a year now these stories of Trumps demise have been countless, flowing like a main sewer pipe.

This story will wash away along with the other turds in seconds, only to be replaced by more shit.

Junk... for junkheads

birddog
12-14-2016, 07:16 PM

There's something to be said for that by the way, but how would YOU know?

stjames1_53
12-14-2016, 07:18 PM
In the end, it will be Republicans who remove trump from office so that he can be replaced by the predictably establishment pence.
20 bucks say you're wrong

stjames1_53
12-14-2016, 07:20 PM
wtf do you think a leader is supposed to do? He puts the best people under him, who are like-minded and know what his policies are.
I suppose you want Hillary's cabinet under him, eh? Now you know that's never going to happen. You can kiss those muslims goodbye..and you would no sooner put Trump's cabinet under Hillary.

Bethere
12-14-2016, 08:23 PM
20 bucks say you're wrong

Lol.

the moment they have the ammunition and he becomes too hot to handle or doesn't walk the gop line? Under the bus he will go, replaced by the guy they wanted in the first place.

Mister D
12-14-2016, 08:29 PM
It will be the Russians! :shocked: lol

Amadeus
12-14-2016, 08:42 PM
There's something to be said for that by the way, but how would YOU know?
Why is he president if he delegates the components of POTUS decision making? Like, you know, getting daily intel briefings. Knowledge is power, not personality.

birddog
12-14-2016, 10:51 PM
Why is he president if he delegates the components of POTUS decision making? Like, you know, getting daily intel briefings. Knowledge is power, not personality.

Just to let you know, Trump has not been sworn in yet! After he is, he will be quickly apprised of any important info, and likely will attend a higher percentage of intel briefings than The Kenyan has.

Don
12-16-2016, 08:19 PM

And fill in the blanks with BS and innuendo if they don't know what's really going on.