PDA

View Full Version : Warning: Tough luck Chauvinists!

AZ Jim
12-14-2016, 11:27 AM
Phoenix, the 6th largest city in the U.S., now has a FEMALE chief of police AND a FEMALE fire chief! This has to be a blow to macho men, eh?

Subdermal
12-14-2016, 11:30 AM
Phoenix, the 6th largest city in the U.S., now has a FEMALE chief of police AND a FEMALE fire chief! This has to be a blow to macho men, eh?
:facepalm:

Cigar
12-14-2016, 11:30 AM
http://media2.abc15.com/photo/2016/07/13/knxv%20jeri%20williams%20_1468438332740_42334695_v er1.0_640_480.jpg (http://www.abc15.com/news/region-phoenix-metro/central-phoenix/california-police-chief-to-become-new-phoenix-police-department-chief)

https://arizonadailyindependent.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/fire-chief.png (https://arizonadailyindependent.com/2014/01/31/kalkbrenner-named-new-phoenix-fire-chief/)

Cigar
12-14-2016, 11:31 AM
:facepalm:

Come-On ... don't disappoint us, you have to have something negative to say about this?

Newpublius
12-14-2016, 11:46 AM

Real conservative men love women maximizing their economic potential in the workforce. Think I want my wife barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen? Fuck that shit, I like her banking 6 figures thank you very much.

Subdermal
12-14-2016, 11:47 AM
Come-On ... don't disappoint us, you have to have something negative to say about this?

You're an imbecile. There is no nothing negative to say about this, and it certainly has zero to do with gender. All that matters is capability and competence, and I know nothing about either woman.

The OP - and you - just continue to play your divisive gender and race baiting games, and there was no reason to do so. You all claim to want to 'heal', and all you continue to do is pick at whatever scabs you perceive exist over such wounds.

Stop talking about issues like this, and they will cease to be issues.

Grizz
12-14-2016, 11:52 AM
What are you, 12?

AZ Jim
12-14-2016, 12:08 PM
What are you, 12?Are you out of intelligent things to post? I was 12, in 1948.

hanger4
12-14-2016, 12:11 PM
What are you, 12?

He's stuck in the 1960's.

decedent
12-14-2016, 12:12 PM

You're an imbecile.

Cigar, you gotta give him time to put his anger into words.

Grizz
12-14-2016, 12:18 PM
Are you out of intelligent things to post? I was 12, in 1948.

Nothing about this tread says "mature", you act like a 12 year old kid who is pouting because she didn't get her way.

Bo-4
12-14-2016, 12:23 PM
Nothing about this tread says "mature", you act like a 12 year old kid who is pouting because she didn't get her way.

Irony ^^^

Mister D
12-14-2016, 12:23 PM
In what country, Jim?

Subdermal
12-14-2016, 12:50 PM
Cigar, you gotta give him time to put his anger into words.
Apparently, we have to give you time to read the rest of them.

Beevee
12-14-2016, 01:04 PM
In my opinion, which I realize isn't worth much here, a females thought processes differ from that of a man. Whereas a male chief might first think that the protection of property is paramount, the female puts the sanctity of life first.
Personally, I wish them every success.

Chris
12-14-2016, 01:04 PM
You're an imbecile. There is no nothing negative to say about this, and it certainly has zero to do with gender. All that matters is capability and competence, and I know nothing about either woman.

The OP - and you - just continue to play your divisive gender and race baiting games, and there was no reason to do so. You all claim to want to 'heal', and all you continue to do is pick at whatever scabs you perceive exist over such wounds.

Stop the insults.

Cigar
12-14-2016, 01:06 PM

Such Anger and Bitterness :laugh:

Hope you don't pop something vital :tongue:

Mister D
12-14-2016, 01:07 PM

Trolls forum all day. lol

Cigar
12-14-2016, 01:15 PM
Trolls forum all day. lol

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ngYj00hA7nk/T5NEBqKc7KI/AAAAAAAANjk/lfFdjIhnyLo/s1600/BiteMe5.gif (http://manolaw.blogspot.com/2012/04/bite-me.html)

jimmyz
12-14-2016, 01:32 PM

I wonder if the "female fire chief" would be able to carry my passed-out body over her shoulder using the fireMEN's carry down a flight of stairs to safety? Could the "female police chief" Physically take me down by herself after I've disarmed her and sit astride her torso pummeling her with no police back-up on scene?

Ya folla?

Beevee
12-14-2016, 01:35 PM
Will you be posting your Police/Fire CV soon?

Safety
12-14-2016, 01:39 PM
I wonder if the "female fire chief" would be able to carry my passed-out body over her shoulder using the fireMEN's carry down a flight of stairs to safety? Could the "female police chief" Physically take me down by herself after I've disarmed her and sit astride her torso pummeling her with no police back-up on scene?

Ya folla?

I've seen male fire chiefs and male police chiefs that were so round, they couldn't carry you, much less themselves down a flight of stairs.

Cigar
12-14-2016, 01:43 PM

Ya folla?

That's what the Toe-hook on the back of the truck is for ... :laugh:

Safety
12-14-2016, 01:47 PM
That's what the Toe-hook on the back of the truck is for ... :laugh:

You mean tow-hook. You know, to frigging tow something.

Sheesh.

donttread
12-14-2016, 01:51 PM

No problem, qualified is qualified. Now about a society that allows women to say things during mood swings that would be considered verbal abuse if said to them by their husbands instead of the other way around of " bitch fits" at work that would get a guy repremanded. What are we going to do about that? You all know it's true, the pendulum needs to swing both ways.

Mister D
12-14-2016, 01:55 PM

Sheesh.
lol Not sure I want to be around when someone asks him for a tow.

Beevee
12-14-2016, 01:55 PM
No problem, qualified is qualified. Now about a society that allows women to say things during mood swings that would be considered verbal abuse if said to them by their husbands instead of the other way around of " $#@! fits" at work that would get a guy repremanded. What are we going to do about that? You all know it's true, the pendulum needs to swing both ways.

So you know it's going to happen, you expect it to happen but complain about it when it does happen.

Subdermal
12-14-2016, 01:57 PM
In my opinion, which I realize isn't worth much here, a females thought processes differ from that of a man. Whereas a male chief might first think that the protection of property is paramount, the female puts the sanctity of life first.
Personally, I wish them every success.

That's pretty generalistic, is it not?

jimmyz
12-14-2016, 01:57 PM
Will you be posting your Police/Fire CV soon?

I don't know what a "CV" is but I'm neither a fireman nor police officer. As long as you're not a grossly obese I think I can carry you and assuming you're not Chuck Norris, I could subdue you better than a 130 pound woman can.

Subdermal
12-14-2016, 01:58 PM

I don't consider your head at all vital, based upon your posts.

Cletus
12-14-2016, 01:59 PM

Ya folla?

"Chief" is a leadership/administrative position. It is highly unlikely that either of them will be in a position to have to carry you or take you down. If they do, the fire chief will just hook you up to a winch and police chief will just shoot you.

Problem solved.

When the chiefs have to start responding to calls, there are bigger things to worry about than their sex.

Beevee
12-14-2016, 02:00 PM
I don't know what a "CV" is but I'm neither a fireman nor police officer. As long as you're not a grossly obese I think I can carry you and assuming you're not Chuck Norris, I could subdue you better than a 130 pound woman can.

You have, without realizing it, answered your own statement.

Cigar
12-14-2016, 02:01 PM

Sheesh.

http://thumbs.picclick.com/00/s/Nzk4WDY4Mg==/z/dI8AAOSwU-pXrMb5/$/Hockey-Goalie-Pads-Toe-Hook-Elastic-Extension-Pack-_1.jpg (http://picclick.ca/Hockey-Goalie-Pads-Toe-Hook-Elastic-Extension-Pack-262449759525.html)

Captain Obvious
12-14-2016, 02:06 PM
Whoopdie fucking doo

It's lame when the bedshitting left has to project their own villians.

Dismissed

Beevee
12-14-2016, 02:10 PM
Whoopdie $#@!ing doo

It's lame when the bedshitting left has to project their own villians.

Dismissed

Are your manouvers over now?

jimmyz
12-14-2016, 02:12 PM
"Chief" is a leadership/administrative position. It is highly unlikely that either of them will be in a position to have to carry you or take you down. If they do, the fire chief will just hook you up to a winch and police chief will just shoot you.

Problem solved.

When the chiefs have to start responding to calls, there are bigger things to worry about than their sex.

You missed my point. The nuance is that we have female heads of departments that couldn't hack doing the job that their underlings have to do every day. We have a woman heading the Air Force that has never flown a military jet.

I'm a proponent of promoting from within people that actually worked in the field.

Tahuyaman
12-14-2016, 02:18 PM

So what?

Cigar
12-14-2016, 02:21 PM
You missed my point. The nuance is that we have female heads of departments that couldn't hack doing the job that their underlings have to do every day. We have a woman heading the Air Force that has never flown a military jet.

I'm a proponent of promoting from within people that actually worked in the field.

Police Chiefs and Fire Chiefs are Department Administrators

AZ Jim
12-14-2016, 02:26 PM
So what?Sew buttons on Easter eggs. If you don't have anything worthwhile you need to troll?

donttread
12-14-2016, 02:34 PM
So you know it's going to happen, you expect it to happen but complain about it when it does happen.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's how social change happens. For example in the 60's blacks knew they were not going to be treated fairly, expected not to be treated failly, complained about it when it happened and got it changed.

donttread
12-14-2016, 02:37 PM
That's pretty generalistic, is it not?

It would be a micro agreesion if it dissed the female istead of the man. But in this direction it's OK. See how fair society is?

Ransom
12-14-2016, 02:39 PM
I've seen male fire chiefs and male police chiefs that were so round, they couldn't carry you, much less themselves down a flight of stairs.

Don't be so sure, they might be out of breath but they could carry you.

Beevee
12-14-2016, 02:41 PM
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's how social change happens. For example in the 60's blacks knew they were not going to be treated fairly, expected not to be treated failly, complained about it when it happened and got it changed.

I don't notice anything different, other than the white hate not being expressed in public as much

Captain Obvious
12-14-2016, 02:42 PM
This is a great example though how the idiot left loves to try to create villians by projecting racism, sexism, homophobia, supremacy, all that.

Perfect example. They just need to be ignored.

Safety
12-14-2016, 02:42 PM
Don't be so sure, they might be out of breath but they could carry you.

I wouldn't need carrying, I'm aware of my surroundings, but I can see where you might be concerned, it isn't like fly fishing.

Safety
12-14-2016, 02:43 PM
This is a great example though how the idiot left loves to try to create villians by projecting racism, sexism, homophobia, supremacy, all that.

Perfect example. They just need to be ignored.

So, when people say racist, sexist, or homophobic things, they should be ignored also, or should that post be "thanked" like usual?

Tahuyaman
12-14-2016, 02:52 PM
Race and gender seems to matter the most to people who are always preaching to others that race and gender shouldn't matter.

Bethere
12-14-2016, 03:50 PM
So, when people say racist, sexist, or homophobic things, they should be ignored also, or should that post be "thanked" like usual?
He calls me a coward when I choose to use my ignore button privilege.

Captain Obvious
12-14-2016, 03:53 PM

Depends on how you define it and mireso who is saying it.

Captain Obvious
12-14-2016, 03:53 PM
Moreso

Grizz
12-14-2016, 05:27 PM
Irony ^^^

Projection.

resister
12-14-2016, 05:32 PM

Perfect example. They just need to be ignored.This post is the definition of flamebaiting

birddog
12-14-2016, 06:13 PM

Next thing you know, women will be able to vote! Amazing! :laugh: