PDA

View Full Version : Warning: Our rightwingers prove Trumps comment!

AZ Jim
12-14-2016, 04:10 PM
"I could stand on 5th Ave. and shoot someone in the face and not lose a single voter!"

Captain Obvious
12-14-2016, 04:12 PM
Troll bait

Mister D
12-14-2016, 04:13 PM
What was it a week ago he was asking for more civility?

Private Pickle
12-14-2016, 04:14 PM
Troll bait
It's a twofer. Troll and derp bait!

AZ Jim
Troll baitHe said it and you and others prove him right. Not bait, just a fact.

Captain Obvious

Exactly, lawl

That didn't last long

AZ Jim
12-14-2016, 04:15 PM
It's a twofer. Troll and derp bait!And what are YOU pickle?

Captain Obvious
12-14-2016, 04:16 PM
it's a twofer. Troll and derp bait!

[insert master baiter punchline here]

AZ Jim
12-14-2016, 04:16 PM
Exactly, lawl

That didn't last longExplain what was not civil about my comment.

Private Pickle
12-14-2016, 04:18 PM

Saw right through that bullshit.

Private Pickle
12-14-2016, 04:18 PM
And what are YOU pickle?
Just a guy who calls it like I see it.

resister
12-14-2016, 04:19 PM
wait..trump shot someone on fith avenue?

AZ Jim
12-14-2016, 04:22 PM
Let's define civility. My comment was not uncivil. If you think even for one minute you won't be hearing Trumps words come back to haunt, you are sadly mistaken, but in bringing them back is NOT being uncivil.

Mister D
12-14-2016, 04:22 PM
Let's define civility. My comment was not uncivil. If you think even for one minute you won't be hearing Trumps words come back to haunt, you are sadly mistaken, but in bringing them back is NOT being uncivil.
STFU, Jim

Subdermal
12-14-2016, 04:26 PM
"I could stand on 5th Ave. and shoot someone in the face and not lose a single voter!"

Are you senile?

AZ Jim
12-14-2016, 04:26 PM
STFU, JimNow THAT is uncivil!

Common Sense
12-14-2016, 04:27 PM
Don't repeat Trump's comments...that's uncivil.

Chris
12-14-2016, 04:29 PM
Not liking an OP doesn't make it or him a troll. Find topics you want to discuss.

Subdermal
12-14-2016, 04:29 PM
This forum is getting irritating. This sort of blatant trolling has to stop.

jimmyz
12-14-2016, 04:30 PM
Interesting that the lung cancer scare turned AZ Jim into the peacemaker. Then the scare was just that a scare. Now AZ Jim is back to his usual hate thing. I like grumpy AZ Jim better. At least we get the true him.

Common Sense
12-14-2016, 04:31 PM
Jesus....everyone is crying troll these days like a bunch of screaming toddlers.

Subdermal
12-14-2016, 04:32 PM
Jesus....everyone is crying troll these days like a bunch of screaming toddlers.
Is that what they do? You, on the other hand, support this type of disruptive trolling.

AZ Jim
12-14-2016, 04:33 PM
Interesting that the lung cancer scare turned AZ Jim into the peacemaker. Then the scare was just that a scare. Now AZ Jim is back to his usual hate thing. I like grumpy AZ Jim better. At least we get the true him.What exactly do you consider uncivil about my exact quote of Donald Trump? Explain why if a Democrat makes a post you don't like it is uncivil or Trolling?

Subdermal
12-14-2016, 04:33 PM
Note that posted this simultaneous to Chris' post.

AZ Jim
12-14-2016, 04:35 PM
Is that what they do? You, on the other hand, support this type of disruptive trolling. Disruptive in this context = Hearing things you do not want to hear.

Subdermal
12-14-2016, 04:35 PM
What exactly do you consider uncivil about my exact quote of Donald Trump? Explain why if a Democrat makes a post you don't like it is uncivil or Trolling?
There is nothing to discuss in your OP. Your intent is to irritate your political opposition by unfairly characterizing Trump's analogy for his strident support - justified support - as a literal expression of the degree of support he has.

For the purpose of marginalizing both his support, and his supporters. It is the definition of trolling, and you're the definition of troll. You're about as disingenuous as they come in this forum.

Captain Obvious
12-14-2016, 04:36 PM

You mean like a bunch of democat voters.

Safety
12-14-2016, 04:38 PM
Troll bait

It's a twofer. Troll and derp bait!

Exactly, lawl

That didn't last long

Saw right through that bullshit.

wait..trump shot someone on fith avenue?

STFU, Jim

Are you senile?

Interesting that the lung cancer scare turned AZ Jim into the peacemaker. Then the scare was just that a scare. Now AZ Jim is back to his usual hate thing. I like grumpy AZ Jim better. At least we get the true him.

Nobody forced you to click on the thread; but even if you did click because you were curious, nobody forced you to respond; but even if you had to respond, nobody forced you to attack the OP personally. Those were three chances you all could have used to not look like whiny children that you look like now, simply because someone posted something you disagreed with.

Tighten up.

resister
There little cry fest was absolutely hillarious

jimmyz
What exactly do you consider uncivil about my exact quote of Donald Trump? Explain why if a Democrat makes a post you don't like it is uncivil or Trolling?

I don't think it is trolling or uncivil. The thing is that OPs like this seem to be designed to instigate arguments rather than fomenting debate. Just $0.02 but meh. Carry on. forums are for fun anyway really.

Subdermal
12-14-2016, 04:39 PM
Nobody forced you to click on the thread; but even if you did click because you were curious, nobody forced you to respond; but even if you had to respond, nobody forced you to attack the OP personally. Those were three chances you all could have used to not look like whiny children that you look like now, simply because someone posted something you disagreed with.

Tighten up.

There was a reason you positively sucked as a mod. You whine about reactions to a forum violation, instead of reacting to the violation itself.

You are no better as a poster.

Infraction for ignoring warning and attacking members personally.

resister
12-14-2016, 04:40 PM

Tighten up.Explain why you chose to include my post.It was a perfectly valid question given the OP

Subdermal
I don't think it is trolling or uncivil. The thing is that OPs like this seem to be designed to instigate arguments rather than fomenting debate. Just $0.02 but meh. Carry on. forums are for fun anyway really.

You just said your personal opinion of AZ' OP is that it wasn't trolling, and the immediately proceeded to describe it using the exact definition of trolling.

Private Pickle

Tighten up.

The lecture of a troll. I for one am intrigued.

Don
12-14-2016, 04:41 PM
Trump exaggerates and everybody knows it. People say that kind of stuff all the time. If he ever does stand on 5th avenue and shoot someone in the face then we'll have something to talk about. Like how soon will his trial be and we hope he doesn't get bond and his sentence will be life in prison because New York doesn't have the death penalty. As of now the only thing to talk about is how much Trump gets the loony lefts panties in a wad.

jimmyz
12-14-2016, 04:42 PM
You just said your personal opinion of AZ' OP is that it wasn't trolling, and the immediately proceeded to describe it using the exact definition of trolling.

You got me there. My bad

resister
12-14-2016, 04:42 PM
I'm still waitin on AZ jim to fill me in on trump shooting someone on 5th ave.?

Tahuyaman
12-14-2016, 04:43 PM
Try it and see how that works for ya.

Tahuyaman
12-14-2016, 04:47 PM
The comment itself wasn't uncivil. It was just posted in an attempt to create another uncivil environment here. You are simple minded, transparent and predictable.

Chris
12-14-2016, 04:47 PM
There is nothing to discuss in your OP. Your intent is to irritate your political opposition by unfairly characterizing Trump's analogy for his strident support - justified support - as a literal expression of the degree of support he has.

For the purpose of marginalizing both his support, and his supporters. It is the definition of trolling, and you're the definition of troll. You're about as disingenuous as they come in this forum.

TBed for ignoring warning. Trolling is not simply defined as what's irritating.

Safety
12-14-2016, 04:48 PM
There was a reason you positively sucked as a mod. You whine about reactions to a forum violation, instead of reacting to the violation itself.

What violation was created by the OP? The only violation to the thread was the personal insults you and those joining in with you displayed to the thread creator. Newsflash, this forum isn't an echochamber, nor will it develop into one, so I suggest you put your big boy pants on and stop trying to be a victim whenever someone posts something you don't like.

Protip: It shows desperation whenever someone brings up the mod card in an attempt to garner an emotional response.

Bethere
Trump exaggerates and everybody knows it. People say that kind of stuff all the time. If he ever does stand on 5th avenue and shoot someone in the face then we'll have something to talk about. Like how soon will his trial be and we hope he doesn't get bond and his sentence will be life in prison because New York doesn't have the death penalty. As of now the only thing to talk about is how much Trump gets the loony lefts panties in a wad.

Congratulations. You are, with the 35th post, the first member to address the OP.

The truth is that Republicans will accept almost anything trump does because he empowers you. This is sure to get more frustrating and revealing for your doomed party in the coming days.

Don't blame accomplished Americans like azjim for your own shortcomings.

Don
I think what throws people off is he said 5th avenue in New York. Now if he had said Colorado Boulevard in Denver or The Trail in Apache Junction Arizona people might have taken umbrage. He might have even lost a couple votes. One for sure if it was a republican who got shot in the face. :laugh:

Beevee

It seems to have been acceptable to conservatives when Obama was on the other end of it.

Safety
12-14-2016, 04:49 PM

/shrug

Your response speaks louder than any accusation of trolling you dish out.

Captain Obvious
12-14-2016, 04:50 PM
Look at it this way, I salvaged an otherwise douchey thread.

Safety
Explain why you chose to include my post.It was a perfectly valid question given the OP

For brevity.

Chris
The comment itself wasn't uncivil. It was just posted in an attempt to create another uncivil environment here. You are simple minded, transparent and predictable.

Don't assume intent. And don't insult.

resister
12-14-2016, 04:51 PM
What violation was created by the OP? The only violation to the thread was the personal insults you and those joining in with you displayed to the thread creator. Newsflash, this forum isn't an echochamber, nor will it develop into one, so I suggest you put your big boy pants on and stop trying to be a victim whenever someone posts something you don't like.

Protip: It shows desperation whenever someone brings up the mod card in an attempt to garner an emotional response.
You lumped my post in with the others when mine was a perfectly valid question directly addressing the OP. Care to explain/defend?

Safety
12-14-2016, 04:52 PM

That's one way to look at a glass that is partially filled with water. The other aspect would have been that maybe the tone would have been better if the OP was not directed at Trump, but rather Obama. Either way, people pretty much understand why things are the way they are here.

stjames1_53
12-14-2016, 04:53 PM
Troll bait

pssssssssssssst, did Trump shoot someone?

resister
12-14-2016, 04:53 PM
For brevity.Typical liberal.Don't admit you were wrong, just lie

resister
12-14-2016, 04:54 PM
pssssssssssssst, did Trump shoot someone? That was my first question which safety attacked

Safety
12-14-2016, 04:54 PM
Typical liberal.Don't admit you were wrong, just lie

I'm sorry, do you need a safe space for a little cry?

Common Sense
12-14-2016, 04:55 PM
Is that what they do? You, on the other hand, support this type of disruptive trolling.

Yes, that is what they do.

I don't know if they are aware that no one is forcing anyone to respond to posts. Do these people not have the ability to ignore posts? Seems like a bit of a cop out to cry troll every five minutes. All it really does is illustrate weakness.

Tahuyaman
12-14-2016, 04:56 PM
He wanted to start a good fight and he got it.

resister
12-14-2016, 04:56 PM
I'm sorry, do you need a safe space for a little cry?
Another liberal response,when caught liying,switch to insult mode.PS safe spaces are for liberal pussies

Tahuyaman
12-14-2016, 04:57 PM

bump....

Safety
12-14-2016, 04:57 PM
Yes, that is what they do.

I don't know if they are aware that no one is forcing anyone to respond to posts. Do these people not have the ability to ignore posts? Seems like a bit of a cop out to cry troll every five minutes. All it really does is illustrate weakness.

From the party that touts themselves as being the party of personal responsibility and accountability no less. I thought liberals were the ones that were delicate snowflakes that needed safe spaces.

Evidently, all it took was an OP that used Trump's own words to have them seeing red.

resister
12-14-2016, 04:59 PM
From the party that touts themselves as being the party of personal responsibility and accountability no less. I thought liberals were the ones that were delicate snowflakes that needed safe spaces.

Evidently, all it took was an OP that used Trump's own words to have them seeing red.
It would help if he actually did shoot some one.

Captain Obvious
That's one way to look at a glass that is partially filled with water. The other aspect would have been that maybe the tone would have been better if the OP was not directed at Trump, but rather Obama. Either way, people pretty much understand why things are the way they are here.

Race card?

lol

Safety
bump....

I guess you're upset that you couldn't thank that post two or three more times? OMG, there are partisan hacks that didn't like my views as a member, and the only way to attack me is to talk about my volunteer time as a mod?

:rofl:

Safety
Race card?

lol

Actually, one can substitute Obama and Clinton and have the same effect, so Trump card.

Safety
12-14-2016, 05:02 PM
Race card?

lol

On another note...when I see the same calling out of the race card from those with conservative ideologies, then you might have a point.

Captain Obvious
12-14-2016, 05:06 PM
What ever card you want to play then , sweetheart.

Jimmy nailed it, he was looking for a fight.

And some call that flame baiting or... wait for it...

Safety
12-14-2016, 05:10 PM

And some call that flame baiting or... wait for it...

If you're in a bar and someone is talking bad about the Steelers, yes, it would feel good to sock him in the mouth, but the ride to jail and the legal fees associated with that action would negate any joy you thought you experienced.

AZ Jim
12-14-2016, 05:14 PM

And some call that flame baiting or... wait for it...Actually the intent of my OP was to make you think about the things you not only forgive Trump for but aggressively defend. I think I accomplished that. I wanted to serve notice that I and many others, including Republicans will not be as forgiving. You can expect to read many comments and opinions expressed in opposition to your desires. It's what President Obama has endured for 8 years. You can live with it without trying to label it trolling!

Cigar
12-14-2016, 05:14 PM

... and Grab their Puzzies ... since they are all Puzzies :laugh:

AZ Jim
12-14-2016, 05:15 PM
If you're in a bar and someone is talking bad about the Steelers, yes, it would feel good to sock him in the mouth, but the ride to jail and the legal fees associated with that action would negate any joy you thought you experienced.Not to mention he may just beat you to a bloody pulp!

Tahuyaman
12-14-2016, 05:28 PM
I guess you're upset that you couldn't thank that post two or three more times? OMG, there are partisan hacks that didn't like my views as a member, and the only way to attack me is to talk about my volunteer time as a mod? :rofl:

upset? Really?

Safety
12-14-2016, 05:29 PM

Speechless?

Tahuyaman
12-14-2016, 05:32 PM
Speechless?

why aren't you a mod any longer?

Grizz
12-14-2016, 05:39 PM

So you've used your entire life to prepare you to be an internet Troll, your parents would be so proud.

birddog
12-14-2016, 05:44 PM
The OP here is more proof that libtards around here have no sense of humor!

jimmyz
12-14-2016, 05:53 PM

If I had to guess it's because a Mod has to have great self-control in their posting. Something that is very difficult on a political forum. Even harder if you feel strongly in your postilions. Kinda takes the fun out of participating. I would think that Safety and Peter felt it might be easier to be a commoner VIP so that their voices could be better heard. You see a similar paradigm when the average poster becomes a VIP (@Hanger). His opinions have been greatly tempered since IMO. No offence meant to Hanger, Peter and Safety.

AZ Jim
12-14-2016, 05:59 PM
So you've used your entire life to prepare you to be an internet Troll, your parents would be so proud.You know, you have annoyed me since you got here. You are on Ignore now. I won't be reading your constant insults. Bye.

Chris
12-14-2016, 06:11 PM
So you've used your entire life to prepare you to be an internet Troll, your parents would be so proud.

TBed for ignoring warning about stopping trolling.

Grizz
12-14-2016, 06:11 PM
You know, you have annoyed me since you got here. You are on Ignore now. I won't be reading your constant insults. Bye.

You aimed low and you achieved it. It's only natural that an emotional cripple like you can dish it out but not take it.
With all due respect you just aren't much of a man.....as ALL of your posts show.
Perhaps if you did more than troll you'd get some decent responses.
(shrugs)

Safety
12-14-2016, 06:13 PM

If I had to guess it's because a Mod has to have great self-control in their posting. Something that is very difficult on a political forum. Even harder if you feel strongly in your postilions. Kinda takes the fun out of participating. I would think that Safety and Peter felt it might be easier to be a commoner VIP so that their voices could be better heard. You see a similar paradigm when the average poster becomes a VIP (@Hanger). His opinions have been greatly tempered since IMO. No offence meant to Hanger, Peter and Safety.

I'm not sure about anyone else's reasonings, but I left because my availability changed due to work. But Jimmy does bring up an important aspect, many members here have no ability to discern the difference between someone posting as a member and someone performing a mod action. As several members alluded to that fact yesterday and today. But, that is the nature of the beast when dealing with those types of personalities.

stjames1_53
12-14-2016, 06:15 PM
Now THAT is uncivil!

did trump shoot someone?

resister
12-14-2016, 06:36 PM
did trump shoot someone?I have asked that question,twice.No takers,this is nothing more than a blatant flame bait thread

del
12-14-2016, 06:47 PM
Race card?

lol
you said it, not him.

try harder

stjames1_53
12-14-2016, 07:23 PM
so, this thread is a lie................

resister
12-14-2016, 07:24 PM
so, this thread is a lie................
Exactly.

Bethere
12-14-2016, 08:16 PM
You aimed low and you achieved it. It's only natural that an emotional cripple like you can dish it out but not take it.
With all due respect you just aren't much of a man.....as ALL of your posts show.
Perhaps if you did more than troll you'd get some decent responses.
(shrugs)

Jim is my friend.

resister
12-14-2016, 08:19 PM
Jim is my friend.I kinda like him also,but why the need to flamebait?Polotics aside

Captain Obvious
12-15-2016, 12:47 AM
If you're in a bar and someone is talking bad about the Steelers, yes, it would feel good to sock him in the mouth, but the ride to jail and the legal fees associated with that action would negate any joy you thought you experienced.

I'm not a fighter, I'm a lover.

If someone wants to slam them Stillers in my presence, more power to them.

Fucks to give = zero

Captain Obvious
12-15-2016, 12:50 AM
Actually the intent of my OP was to make you think about the things you not only forgive Trump for but aggressively defend. I think I accomplished that. I wanted to serve notice that I and many others, including Republicans will not be as forgiving. You can expect to read many comments and opinions expressed in opposition to your desires. It's what President Obama has endured for 8 years. You can live with it without trying to label it trolling!
AZ Jim - there's no "aggressive defense" here, at least on my part.

I've said this before and it's going to be true, I'll be one of Trump's biggest critics on this board but an honest critic - not all the asswipe shitbaggery that's being tossed around by idiots. All of that is junk for junkheads, the only value there being in ridicule.

Are you willing to be honest?

Bethere
12-15-2016, 01:54 AM
I kinda like him also,but why the need to flamebait?Polotics aside

He's 85 years old. It's your job to accommodate him, that is, if you expect others to accommodate you when you are 85.

He has more to share with you than you have to share with him.

AZ Jim
12-15-2016, 04:13 AM
He's 85 years old. It's your job to accommodate him, that is, if you expect others to accommodate you when you are 85.

He has more to share with you than you have to share with him.Thanks my friend but I'm 80 not 85. I don't know if I'll make 85. However I do have 44 years on resister...

hanger4
12-15-2016, 07:04 AM

He has more to share with you than you have to share with him.

Is that what you want AZ Jim ?? You want to be accommodated ??

AZ Jim
12-15-2016, 10:43 AM
Is that what you want @AZ Jim (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1901) ?? You want to be accommodated ??No. I just expect a better place in the chow line.

Chris
12-15-2016, 12:05 PM
No. I just expect a better place in the chow line.

https://i.snag.gy/a9eYyQ.jpg

:P