PDA

View Full Version : Too many votes in 37% of Detroit’s precincts

Peter1469
12-14-2016, 11:09 PM
Too many votes in 37% of Detroit’s precincts (http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/12/records-many-votes-detroits-precincts/95363314/)

If you are going to cheat, don't get caught.

Voting machines in more than one-third of all Detroit precincts registered more votes than they should have during last month’s presidential election, according to Wayne County records prepared at the request of The Detroit News.

Detailed reports from the office of Wayne County Clerk Cathy Garrett show optical scanners at 248 of the city’s 662 precincts, or 37 percent, tabulated more ballots than the number of voters tallied by workers in the poll books. Voting irregularities in Detroit have spurred plans for an audit (http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/12/vote-audit/95358702/) by Michigan Secretary of State Ruth Johnson’s office, Elections Director Chris Thomas said Monday.

resister
12-14-2016, 11:38 PM
Well i'll be damned,and here they assured us this was all conspricay theory hokey pokus ! Imagine that !That's just the first of many examples, no doubt

Peter1469
12-14-2016, 11:40 PM
Well i'll be damned,and here they assured us this was all conspricay theory hokey pokus ! Imagine that !That's just the first of many examples, no doubt

Maybe the Russians goofed up and gave Hillary the extra votes instead of Trump. Not that it mattered, Trump won every county but two.

Crepitus
12-14-2016, 11:53 PM
388 votes spread over 248 precincts.

Slightly over one vote per precinct.

Human error most likely, and totally insignificant amounts at any rate. Let's go looking for trump's 3,000,000 illegals instead.

resister
12-14-2016, 11:57 PM
388 votes spread over 248 precincts.

Slightly over one vote per precinct.

Human error most likely, and totally insignificant amounts at any rate. Let's go looking for trump's 3,000,000 illegals instead.Surely a coincidence that the overwhelming majority of these were in solid Hillary areas?

Crepitus
12-15-2016, 12:07 AM
Surely a coincidence that the overwhelming majority of these were in solid Hillary areas?

You think they are cheating 1.5 votes per precinct? What would be the point? I bet as they look around they will find just as many under as over.

Peter1469
12-15-2016, 12:10 AM
You think they are cheating 1.5 votes per precinct? What would be the point? I bet as they look around they will find just as many under as over.

There was no cheating. It is just a fluke that more votes were recorded than there were people who voted.

:shocked:

Crepitus
12-15-2016, 12:12 AM
There was no cheating. It is just a fluke that more votes were recorded than there were people who voted.

Much more likely they failed to enter someone in the register.

resister
12-15-2016, 12:12 AM

:shocked:Wonder how that happens

resister
12-15-2016, 12:14 AM
Is this another rumor you heard? or do you have a link?

Peter1469
12-15-2016, 12:15 AM

The register isn't the issue.

The issue is the number of people who voted officially, v. the number of votes counted. It is like people after hours ran votes through the voting machine.

Crepitus
12-15-2016, 12:18 AM
The register isn't the issue.

The issue is the number of people who voted officially, v. the number of votes counted. It is like people after hours ran votes through the voting machine.

No it's not. It's like they let one person get through to vote without putting them in the book.

Peter1469
12-15-2016, 12:21 AM
No it's not. It's like they let one person get through to vote without putting them in the book.

Not likely possible with poll watchers. It is like the neighbor lady who told your parents every time you did something that some may find objectionable. Anyway it is amusing that the recounts are going against the old girl.

resister
12-15-2016, 12:24 AM
Not likely possible with poll watchers. It is like the neighbor lady who told your parents every time you did something that some may find objectionable. Anyway it is amusing that the recounts are going against the old girl.
Fancy that , it ain't seem to work out anywhere it has been tried.Hence all the anonymous sources on the Russia thing.This one ain't seeming to pan out

Subdermal
12-15-2016, 09:52 AM
:facepalm:

Another example of a leftist content with impropriety, as long as they can imagine a justified scenario. Nevermind what actually happened, just rest assured that what you imagined happened to explain it is real.

Subdermal
12-15-2016, 09:57 AM
So - to continue on with this harpooning of your ridiculous rationalization.

1. Why, statistically, did this only happen in Hillary precincts?

2. Do you have the numbers from said precincts, or are you merely imagining that these mystery extra votes were spread so equally across them all to support your fabricated notion that this is mere accident?

3. Is the reality closer to pointing to a LARGE number of extra votes created in only a COUPLE of those precincts, and the REST of the smattering of additional votes were statistical errors?

Crepitus
12-15-2016, 11:08 AM

Another example of a leftist content with impropriety, as long as they can imagine a justified scenario. Nevermind what actually happened, just rest assured that what you imagined happened to explain it is real.
Nope. This is actually a case of rabid conservative witch hunting in a desperate attempt to distract from the real issues like the fact that Vladimir Putin picked the president and you guys are OK with it.

Crepitus
12-15-2016, 11:15 AM
So - to continue on with this harpooning of your ridiculous rationalization.

1. Why, statistically, did this only happen in Hillary precincts?

2. Do you have the numbers from said precincts, or are you merely imagining that these mystery extra votes were spread so equally across them all to support your fabricated notion that this is mere accident?

3. Is the reality closer to pointing to a LARGE number of extra votes created in only a COUPLE of those precincts, and the REST of the smattering of additional votes were statistical errors?

Lol. Why don't you just read the link? Most of the questions you have asked are answered there. Get back to me after you've done your homework.

Subdermal
12-15-2016, 02:58 PM
Nope. This is actually a case of rabid conservative witch hunting in a desperate attempt to distract from the real issues like the fact that Vladimir Putin picked the president and you guys are OK with it.
:laughing4: Our "rabid conservative witch hunt" includes tangible evidence. What does yours contain?

There is no discourse possible with the lunatic fantasies that you construct.

Subdermal
12-15-2016, 02:59 PM
Lol. Why don't you just read the link? Most of the questions you have asked are answered there. Get back to me after you've done your homework.
:laughing4:

I'm asking because you clearly do not accept the answers.

Beevee
12-15-2016, 03:05 PM

It's hard to deny that Hillary received 2m votes more than Trump.
Imagine that!

MisterVeritis
12-15-2016, 03:26 PM
It's hard to deny that Hillary received 2m votes more than Trump.
Imagine that!
You are not expected to understand the contest's rules. However, if you had any brains, by now you would know the contest is won by collecting electoral college votes.

Beevee
12-15-2016, 03:28 PM
You are not expected to understand the contest's rules. However, if you had any brains, by now you would know the contest is won by collecting electoral college votes.

I know exactly how it's won. Where did I claim otherwise?

MisterVeritis
12-15-2016, 03:29 PM
I know exactly how it's won. Where did I claim otherwise?
I am sorry. I took you to be a fool. Now I see my error. You are dishonest.

Beevee
12-15-2016, 03:34 PM
I am sorry. I took you to be a fool. Now I see my error. You are dishonest.
Well, as long as you believe that I can claim to be solidly within the Trump camp.

MisterVeritis
12-15-2016, 03:35 PM
Now I see my error. You are dishonest.

Well, as long as you believe that I can claim to be solidly within the Trump camp.
Given your dishonesty you will claim whatever you want.

Beevee
12-15-2016, 03:37 PM
Now I see my error. You are dishonest.

Given your dishonesty you will claim whatever you want.
Thank you for your vote of confidence.

suds00
12-15-2016, 03:54 PM
i like cheaters who don't get caught-donald trump

Grizz
12-15-2016, 05:15 PM
Too many votes in 37% of Detroit’s precincts (http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/12/records-many-votes-detroits-precincts/95363314/)

Move along, nothing to see here, they are just trying to make up for that 35ths crap. ;)

Crepitus
12-15-2016, 07:36 PM
:laughing4: Our "rabid conservative witch hunt" includes tangible evidence. What does yours contain?

There is no discourse possible with the lunatic fantasies that you construct.

If you honestly think the CIA, FBI, and other agencies have no evidence you are a bigger fool than I thought.

Crepitus
12-15-2016, 07:37 PM
:laughing4:

I'm asking because you clearly do not accept the answers.

If that's what you got out of there then there is no hope for you.

Tahuyaman
12-16-2016, 08:56 AM

Human error......fluke. Choose either. Choose both.

donttread
12-18-2016, 08:21 AM

Too bad this wasn't taken seriously when the DNC cheated Bernie out of votes. But if they will cheat each other like this under scrutiny , what do you think they are collectively doing to 3rd party votes? Cutting them in half perhaps?