PDA

View Full Version : Ann Romney's Kids Served ...

Cigar
10-19-2012, 09:26 AM
You think sending your kids to some mission job somehow is equal to all those parents whose children's lives were altered because they served in a war.

Even Sarah Palin oldest enlisted!

But you tell Whoopi Goldberg that somehow doing these Mormon missions, your 5 boys left as boys and returned as men.

Really?

It's lovely that you have spent your entire life privileged enough to have stock options to pay for your student loans and enough wealth so you can hire people to raise your kids, clean your houses, mow your lawns and do all that other stuff so you don't have to. It's true, these past 2 wars were not done by draft but by a voluntary army. But for many working class families, military sometimes is the only option available to kids who are graduating high school and don't have the money to pay for college or training to get a decent job out of high school.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/18/whoopi-goldberg-ann-romney-uncomfortable-question_n_1980113.html

I'm not impressed with the privileged whining about how hard it is for them ...

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/MrsMitt_zpsd1d19dfd.jpg

Bane
10-19-2012, 09:31 AM
Wow, so Democrats want to attack Missionary work eh?....lmao.

I say go for it troll. Nothing like you and Whoopi actually trying to stick it to Missionaries. People who provide actual charity to the less fortunate in the world, and you morons want to attack them for it?....lmao!

Go ahead. We all know the right is much more compassionate to the less fortunate, hence the missionary work, then the left. So go ahead and try and make an issue out of this, I dare ya. Show the world yet again, that case of angry red kid butt the left has towards people who help others. Nothin shows the selfishness of the left more then this argument right here.

You should stop reading huffingtonpost. They are a very angry group of people.

Bane
10-19-2012, 09:32 AM
Oh and while we are on the Whoopi subject.

Where did Obama serve anywhere or for anything?

Chris
10-19-2012, 09:37 AM
Didn't Obama serve as community activist? :afro::lolk:

garyo
10-19-2012, 09:42 AM
Dip shit, did it ever occur to you that owebumbles and family live the same lifestyle, idiot.:pw:

Calypso Jones
10-19-2012, 09:53 AM
I know some mormons and i know what their missions were. And they're not easy. And although i wouldn't equate them with our military heros neither will i diminish their mission experience of years. What have you done?

coolwalker
10-19-2012, 10:05 AM
You think sending your kids to some mission job somehow is equal to all those parents whose children's lives were altered because they served in a war.

But you tell Whoopi Goldberg that somehow doing these Mormon missions, your 5 boys left as boys and returned as men.

Really?

It's lovely that you have spent your entire life privileged enough to have stock options to pay for your student loans and enough wealth so you can hire people to raise your kids, clean your houses, mow your lawns and do all that other stuff so you don't have to. It's true, these past 2 wars were not done by draft but by a voluntary army. But for many working class families, military sometimes is the only option available to kids who are graduating high school and don't have the money to pay for college or training to get a decent job out of high school.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/18/whoopi-goldberg-ann-romney-uncomfortable-question_n_1980113.html

You are a moron. Anyone who can pass the college exam can go to college. You might have to (ugg) work your way through like my wife and I did, but horrors...work! Stop feeling entitled and thinking that anyone is entitled.

As far as serving in the military, that becomes a "personal choice". Are you against personal choices? Do you want the government making up your mind for you? Not everyone is cut out to be in the military and as a veteran, I can tell you no one wants someone next to them that isn't up to the job. Not everyone is suited or capable of killing another human being and who the hell are you to say that makes them less of a man? You don't sound like a person who has served either, because if you have served during war, you'd speak differently!

Calypso Jones
10-19-2012, 10:13 AM

Really?

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/MrsMitt_zpsd1d19dfd.jpg

jackass. do you think mitt and ann had loads of cash while they were raising kids? And even if they did, he's been more charitable than YOU AND Obama and throw in congressional democrats.

Cigar
10-19-2012, 10:30 AM
Wow ... now that was fun. Kinda like kicking a Bee's Nest and watching how the little pricks react.

This was a Great Experiment :)

Did any of you Ann defenders even know or care who Ann Romney was while this Circus Act was going on?

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/gop-usual-suspects.jpg

Mister D
10-19-2012, 10:34 AM
Wow ... now that was fun. Kinda like kicking a Bee's Nest and watching how the little pricks react.

Did any of you Ann defenders even know or care who Ann Romney was while this Circus Act was going on?

Another great experiment in getting your ass handed to you? :laugh: These results have been replicated time and again, Cigar. You've proved your theory. You're a buffoon we all laugh at.

Bane
10-19-2012, 10:35 AM

Amazing! You admit your a troll and a flamer; then turn around and play the race card...lol, so we can now add race baiter to the list!

the only person who seems angry is you Cigar.

Why so angry???

Mister D
10-19-2012, 10:36 AM
BTW, raising 5 sons has got to be rough regardless of your finances. Unlike far too many black parents, the Romney's actually seek a relationship with their offspring.

Yelserp Sivle

How come your picture doesn't include Herman Cain? I guess you couldn't make your racist hateful comment with the truth, could you. Dog shit is a higher life form than you are.

Cigar
Another great experiment in getting your ass handed to you? :laugh: These results have been replicated time and again, Cigar. You've proved your theory. You're a buffoon we all laugh at.

Here's your Trophy :rofl::flipoff:

Mister D
10-19-2012, 10:39 AM

Just watching you stumble around the forum is reward enough. :smiley:

Cigar
10-19-2012, 10:41 AM
Just watching you stumble around the forum is reward enough. :smiley:

Are you watching?

Good ... :middle_finger:

Yelserp Sivle
10-19-2012, 10:42 AM

Actually, now that I think about it, you're helping us quite a bit. You're revealing the depth of the ignorance, hate, and deceit in the left.

Mister D
10-19-2012, 10:42 AM
Are you watching?

Good ... :middle_finger:

Yepper. I love this minstrel show. :afro:

coolwalker
10-19-2012, 10:44 AM
God...Cigar is getting more and more childish. Someone take up a collection for a case of Kleenex for him. He's gonna' need it on the 6th.

bladimz
10-19-2012, 10:48 AM
Show the world yet again, that case of angry red kid butt the left has towards people who help others. LOL... you know what really helps others? If you're young, physically and mentally healthy, service to your country in the effort to keep our country safe can really help others a lot.

Leave the mission work to the older people who are not in a position to serve in the military, and step up to the plate, boys.

Bane
10-19-2012, 10:53 AM
LOL... you know what really helps others? If you're young, physically and mentally healthy, service to your country in the effort to keep our country safe can really help others a lot.

Leave the mission work to the older people who are not in a position to serve in the military, and step up to the plate, boys.

Who are you to decide who does or doesn't serve?

Your boy Obama sure as hell didnt, so maybe, before you chastise someone else's service, you make darn sure your own candidate has a record of his own....lol.

Like I said, you guys on the left, go right on ahead with this one, it is destined to be a bloody nose yet again for the left. Y'all should quit opening these doors into your own faces.

Cigar
10-19-2012, 10:55 AM
LOL... you know what really helps others? If you're young, physically and mentally healthy, service to your country in the effort to keep our country safe can really help others a lot.

They're getting all emotional ... it's hilarious.

But they have no problem shitting on the First Lady.

garyo
10-19-2012, 10:56 AM
Good God, you are a good example of a pathetic loser, sport.:poopfan:

Chris
10-19-2012, 10:56 AM
Let's get back to topic, OK.

bladimz
10-19-2012, 10:57 AM
BTW, raising 5 sons has got to be rough regardless of your finances.Yeah, D. So true. It must be a nightmare! Imagine the stress she's suffered as she had to decide which nannies would work best with her personal schedule. There's that, and then cleaning the mansion (oops, she doesn't do that) and cooking (oops, she doesn't do that...). Then there's the point in their lives when it comes time to provide them each with a car (or cars). Where will she get the money? From her top left dresser drawer? Her black purse? ... Oh the hell she must have gone through. :sad:

Bane
10-19-2012, 10:59 AM
Let's get back to topic, OK.

This is what happens when you let trolls run rampant on your boards guys.

your going to be saying this more and more often until something is done.

Just sayin....

Mister D
10-19-2012, 11:02 AM
Yeah, D. So true. It must be a nightmare! Imagine the stress she's suffered as she had to decide which nannies would work best with her personal schedule. There's that, and then cleaning the mansion (oops, she doesn't do that) and cooking (oops, she doesn't do that...). Then there's the point in their lives when it comes time to provide them each with a car (or cars). Where will she get the money? From her top left dresser drawer? Her black purse? ... Oh the hell she must have gone through.

It certainly isn't a nightmare for "poor" parents (the ones with multiple cell phones, AC, and flatscreens) who don't really care. You know, the parents (I use the term in the biological sense only) of the feral Negroes who randomly beat people in places like Philadelphia PA? In any case, if you seek a real relationship with 5 sons it's not easy but you go ahead resenting those who have more than you do. It's what you do.

My parents never provided me with a car and never felt like they were supposed to. Is that a common experience among wealthy white Pennsylvanians?

Cigar
10-19-2012, 11:05 AM
This is what happens when you let trolls run rampant on your boards guys.

your going to be saying this more and more often until something is done.

Just sayin....

Your string is showing ... :) stop your crying

Yelserp Sivle
10-19-2012, 11:07 AM
Yeah, D. So true. It must be a nightmare! Imagine the stress she's suffered as she had to decide which nannies would work best with her personal schedule. There's that, and then cleaning the mansion (oops, she doesn't do that) and cooking (oops, she doesn't do that...). Then there's the point in their lives when it comes time to provide them each with a car (or cars). Where will she get the money? From her top left dresser drawer? Her black purse? ... Oh the hell she must have gone through. :sad:

Sounds like your head is about ready to explode. LOL.

Chris
10-19-2012, 11:23 AM
Again, get off the personal crapola and back to topic.

birddog
10-19-2012, 11:26 AM
Mitt was in the draft lottory after his proper deferments. He drew a high number, and was not drafted. I don't really blame him. I was drafted and served in 1966 before the lottory.

I do think it would have been appropriate for at least one of Mitt's sons to have volunteered.

Cigar
10-19-2012, 11:27 AM
Ann Romney told ABC's "The View" Thursday that it was "a very hard thing" to put her family through another White House bid after he lost the 2008 Republican primary. She said she agreed because she feels her husband can bring economic prosperity to America, but they "absolutely" will not do it again if he loses.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/49464641#.UIFMjGbn-vE?ocid=ansmsnbc11

ByBy Ann ... :vrolijk_26: Sorry to put you through some mush trouble.

bladimz
10-19-2012, 11:35 AM
Sounds like your head is about ready to explode. LOL.Yeah, well. You know us liberals. Emotional, ranting, meandering and mindless.

Oops!! Stand back!

...Crap...

Cigar
10-19-2012, 11:35 AM
Mitt was in the draft lottory after his proper deferments. He drew a high number, and was not drafted. I don't really blame him. I was drafted and served in 1966 before the lottory.

I do think it would have been appropriate for at least one of Mitt's sons to have volunteered.

Wow ... 1966 ... The Black Panther Party was founded, Kwanzaa created, and Edward Brooke became the first Black U.S. Senator.

:)