PDA

View Full Version : Whoopi Attempts Gotcha On Ann Romney, Wrongly Says Mormonism Forbids Military Service

Bane
10-19-2012, 09:36 AM
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/10/18/whoopi_attempts_gotcha_wrongly_says_mormonism_forb ids_military_service.html

This is what happens when idiot leftists try and create an issue out of thin air because they are so enraged, they can't think straight.

The idea that Whoopi Goldberg....lol, is trying to basically say Mitt is a draft dodger is laughable. The guy she defends up and down, left and right, hasn't served a day in his life anywhere or for anything.

And of course, Ann Romney shows the ladies of The View, how to hand them their asses politely.

Cigar
10-19-2012, 12:06 PM
Don't worry Ann ... you'll have plenty of time to work the Car elevator

GrassrootsConservative
10-19-2012, 12:10 PM
Don't worry Ann ... you'll have plenty of time to work the Car elevator

Don't worry Cigar, once Mitt Romney is president you'll stop getting your check and have to get a job. Then you'll have plenty of time to flip my burgers at McDonalds. You spit in it and I'll get your ass fired, sport.

Cigar
10-19-2012, 12:11 PM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/3835_481267091895996_90125375_n.jpg

GrassrootsConservative
10-19-2012, 12:13 PM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/3835_481267091895996_90125375_n.jpg

That's great. I could make the same thing about Odumba and it would be 100x larger, say more, and be more honest.

Canadianeye
10-19-2012, 12:36 PM
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/10/18/whoopi_attempts_gotcha_wrongly_says_mormonism_forb ids_military_service.html

This is what happens when idiot leftists try and create an issue out of thin air because they are so enraged, they can't think straight.

The idea that Whoopi Goldberg....lol, is trying to basically say Mitt is a draft dodger is laughable. The guy she defends up and down, left and right, hasn't served a day in his life anywhere or for anything.

And of course, Ann Romney shows the ladies of The View, how to hand them their asses politely.

Mrs. Romney is a very dignified and elegant woman. Her response was quality and highlighted just given the hyena pack environment she was in.

oceanloverOH
10-19-2012, 12:46 PM

Excellent response from Mrs. Romney, I think she's a classy lady. It will be so refreshing to have a President and First Lady who actually respect our military's mission and the job they do. Even the thought of Barack Obama ever having seved in the U.S. military sends me into fits of giggles....he wouldn't have lasted 10 minutes with any serious, professional discipline imposed on him; his arrogance would have had him discharged the first week of basic training.

Cigar
10-19-2012, 12:48 PM
Excellent response from Mrs. Romney, I think she's a classy lady. It will be so refreshing to have a President and First Lady who actually respect our military's mission and the job they do. Even the thought of Barack Obama ever having seved in the U.S. military sends me into fits of giggles....he wouldn't have lasted 10 minutes with any serious, professional discipline imposed on him; his arrogance would have had him discharged the first week of basic training.

Still hurts you to see a Black Man in your White House.

Get use to it ... :)

Calypso Jones
10-19-2012, 12:51 PM
It hurts to see a marxist in the White House. But that was interesting....'your' white house.

Bane
10-19-2012, 01:33 PM

It really was an excellent response to a group of people who honestly have nothing but venom for her and would love nothing but to slam her into the ground the 1st chance they get.

Poor Whoopi, she would never have the ovaries to question Michelle Obama like that.

Deadwood
10-19-2012, 01:39 PM
Wow, what a great response. Classy lady is right.

I wonder, where and how did Whoopi serve?

I know she's become very wealthy pretending to be someone else in films and TV, but what has she done to "give back" to their country?

Oh, its only for men, is that right Whoopi?

roadmaster
10-19-2012, 01:40 PM
Mrs. Romney is a very dignified and elegant woman. Her response was quality and highlighted just given the hyena pack environment she was in.

Yes she is and she did well around mean spirited women.

oceanloverOH
10-19-2012, 01:46 PM
Wow, what a great response. Classy lady is right.

I wonder, where and how did Whoopi serve?

I know she's become very wealthy pretending to be someone else in films and TV, but what has she done to "give back" to their country?

Oh, its only for men, is that right Whoopi?

Excellent question, FAL. Ann Romney would never start that kind of a dialogue with a far-lefty like Whoopi, but I sure wish someone would. What would she say, she was busy serving her country by being a second-rate actress and comedienne?

roadmaster
10-19-2012, 01:54 PM
I am nice and not a loud person but I would have asked her how she felt about Obama not serving.

Cigar
10-19-2012, 01:57 PM
Excellent question, FAL. Ann Romney would never start that kind of a dialogue with a far-lefty like Whoopi, but I sure wish someone would. What would she say, she was busy serving her country by being a second-rate actress and comedienne?

Excuse me ... but :wink:

Whoopi Goldberg: Occupation
Actress, comedienne, radio disc jockey, producer, author, singer-songwriter, talk show host, Broadway star, Self-Made Wealth

Ann Romney: Occupation
WTF is her claim to fame ... Screwed a Millionaire at least 5 times?

Deadwood
10-19-2012, 01:58 PM
I am nice and not a loud person but I would have asked her how she felt about Obama not serving.

Yeah, it would work for anyone but a Romney. That kind of response would be seen as bitter rhetoric from Ann. Her response was perfect and allows the American voter to ask their own questions as I just did....

Bane
10-19-2012, 02:02 PM
Yeah, it would work for anyone but a Romney. That kind of response would be seen as bitter rhetoric from Ann. Her response was perfect and allows the American voter to ask their own questions as I just did....

Yeah, I agree, by doing that, not that I didn't want her to, she would have been reported as a mean ole rich, snotty lady. Instead, she made Whoopi look like a dirt digger or someone trying to start something, where there is nothing.

Cigar
10-19-2012, 02:08 PM

If Ann Romney had this on her resume would it be OK with you?

Princeton University and Harvard Law
Law Firm Associate for Sidley Austin
Assistant Commissioner of Planning and Development and Assistant to the Mayor of Chicago
Executive Director for the Chicago office of Public Allies
Associate Dean of Student Services at the University of Chicago
University of Chicago Hospitals; Executive Director for community affairs

Canadianeye
10-19-2012, 02:14 PM

There have been a few times now I have seen her speak (since she entered the broad spotlight on the national level)...and she always carries herself extremely well.

She doesn't lower herself to the rabid level of the new left.

Bane
10-19-2012, 02:16 PM

Imagine Whoopi would have squirmed in her seat at that point. But I am glad she didn't go there, it looked better that she was the bigger person in the room.

exotix
10-19-2012, 03:00 PM
I like the part where Ann said her hubby and all of her sons did missions ... that was a good one.

http://i47.tinypic.com/2pqnxh1.gif

garyo
10-19-2012, 03:04 PM
It really was, it show's character, by the way what charity work did owebumbles do, I didn't catch that.

patrickt
10-19-2012, 03:36 PM
Whoopi Goldberg? I remember her. She defended the poor, poor pedophile Roman Polanski by saying there is rape and then there's rape/rape and insisted that liberal male was victimized by a 13-year old girl. How sad. I did love her feeble response to Mrs. Romney when she was politely corrected of, "Well, I read that somewhere."

oceanloverOH
10-19-2012, 07:39 PM
Whoopi Goldberg? I remember her. She defended the poor, poor pedophile Roman Polanski by saying there is rape and then there's rape/rape and insisted that liberal male was victimized by a 13-year old girl. How sad. I did love her feeble response to Mrs. Romney when she was politely corrected of, "Well, I read that somewhere."

Ya gotta wonder where she read it....some liberal editorial/opinion piece, likely.

patrickt
10-19-2012, 10:10 PM
Ya gotta wonder where she read it....some liberal editorial/opinion piece, likely.

Who knows? She is dyslexic so I can't imagine where she read it.

roadmaster
10-19-2012, 10:33 PM

They were clearly against her and didn't question Mrs. Obama like this. I don't know why any cons or independents support this show at all.