PDA

View Full Version : Hey Clint Eastwood: Why I'm Supporting President Obama

Cigar
10-19-2012, 10:48 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert-redford/obama-energy-policy_b_1985714.html

keymanjim
10-19-2012, 10:57 AM
Didn't he have an incident with a gerbil?

Chris
10-19-2012, 10:59 AM
When Redford refers to "the previous administration" is he referring to Obama's? Speaking of serving special interests!

GrassrootsConservative
10-19-2012, 12:00 PM
Who is Robert Redford? Sounds like a rand.

Trinnity
10-20-2012, 10:38 AM
Redford is a fool. The real reason people like Obama set aside huge parcels of land is to prevent private property ownership and transfer ownership of land to the govt. Either Redford is naive or he's a collectivist. Either way, it's not a good thing.

Govt already owns huge amounts of land in America. Obscenely huge amounts of land~

Trinnity
10-21-2012, 08:02 PM
I've had enough of Hollyweird telling me what to do.

GrumpyDog
10-21-2012, 08:36 PM
http://www.google.com/hostednews/getty/media/ALeqM5gk0ieScf5MZjFwRQxsN7Mmp4WWMw?docId=151395368

Hope you are not voting for Obama just because you think he and Biden are gay.

Because that would be a mistake. They are NOT GAY! They are progressives.. and people sometimes mistake progressives for being gay, when in fact they are just confortable expressing their friendship. Maybe a little too much.. maybe too public.. yet.. even if they ARE gay.. which they are not.. they at least do not suffer from Romnesia.

Trinnity
10-21-2012, 10:00 PM
Obama is supposedly gay. Does that count? :laugh:

GrassrootsConservative
10-21-2012, 10:02 PM

I'm with you.
I believe Louis Sinclair over Odumba. Odumba is a known liar, I've never known Louis Sinclair to lie.
Logic dictates that if Odumba lied before, he would lie again.

roadmaster
10-21-2012, 10:05 PM

That's what the ones say that he visited gay bars and liked white old men. The Chicago gay community claims this. He is either bi-sexual or the community is lying.

patrickt
10-22-2012, 03:27 AM
Cigar, we all know why you're supporting Obama.

Trinnity
10-22-2012, 05:55 AM
I’m just back from a breakfast downtown with members of a group of prominent Chicago blacks who informally call themselves “The Think Squad” (Thinkers, for short). What I’m about to tell you is straight from the source and uncensored…and incredibly shocking in many ways, particularly if you’re a Democrat who thinks blacks will always do what the party wants no matter what the party does to alienate blacks. The biggest unreported story in this election is the ANGER being directed at Democrats from not just the pulpits of black churches…but in the circles of black female friends who are often the “Big Mommas” to their families. These black women are furious with the Democrat Party and Barack Obama and are encouraging their families to just sit home on Election Day. Additionally, these Thinkers are now openly calling Obama “Bathhouse Barry” for the first time ever…which indicates the reports of Obama’s gay sexual activity in the sleazy Chicago bathhouse Man’s Country have saturated the electorate at this point. If “Big Mommas” are calling Obama a “punk” and a “cake boy”, it’s on like Donkey Kong, folks.

Read more http://hillbuzz.org/think-squad-chicago-blacks-say-democrats-are-clueless-about-how-mad-theyve-made-black-folk-in-last-year-87735

Cigar
10-22-2012, 07:29 AM
Cigar, we all know why you're supporting Obama.

It's the same reason why I've always voter Democrat ... because all the Democratic Presidents were Black :wink:

Oh wait ... that reason sounds like Bull Shit. :grin: