PDA

View Full Version : Still want your America “back”?

Cigar
10-19-2012, 12:02 PM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/66227_489578237743265_1413993796_n.jpg

GrassrootsConservative
10-19-2012, 12:20 PM
We better get it back.
Odumba doesn't have America's back.
When Muslims attacked our consulate, did Odumba do anything?
Nope.
Fuck that punk, get him out of The White House.

Calypso Jones
10-19-2012, 12:24 PM
I want it back. I think Americans are ready to roll up their sleeves and get this country back on track. Obama falsely inflated the Stock market by pumping borrowed money in it. Of course it's gonna go up...but it's gonna come back down. hard. If obama is re-elected. I'm gonna be very careful who i do business with. The country is going to be more divided than ever and we'll either fall or we'll have a 'civil war' and then we'll fall. Either way, we're gonna go down.

Cigar
10-19-2012, 12:29 PM
We better get it back.
Odumba doesn't have America's back.
When Muslims attacked our consulate, did Odumba do anything?
Nope.
Fuck that punk, get him out of The White House.

Is that you George W Bush?

Take this and shove it up your ass ... :)

For the first two years of the Obama Administration, Progressives took a lot of ground. There was:

Health Care for All Americans
Wall Street Reform
Avoiding another Great Depression
Saving a million jobs in the American auto industry
Expanding Medicaid
Eliminating Don't Ask Don't Tell
Expanding Children's Health
Environmental Reform
Expanding Labor Rights
Expanding Civil Liberties
Equal Pay for Equal Work
Killed OBL
Ended the Iraq War
NO US Attacks on his Watch
Ending the War in Iraq
Kill numerous other terrorist Leaders

GrassrootsConservative
10-19-2012, 12:36 PM
Take this and shove it up your ass ... :)

No thanks, I don't swing your way, El Queero.

Calypso Jones
10-19-2012, 12:42 PM
Healthcare for all americans even the ones who did not want it which polls at over 60%. WELL over sixty percent. Passed by congressmen that did not even read the bill and have exempted themselves FROM it.

Calypso Jones
10-19-2012, 12:43 PM
I'm sorry. WHAT wall street reform. WHAT WALL STREET REFORM?? Post a link on that. willya.

Calypso Jones
10-19-2012, 01:04 PM
Hellloooooooo

Calypso Jones
10-19-2012, 01:04 PM
avoiding another Great Depression. dude. really?

Calypso Jones
10-19-2012, 01:05 PM
Saving a million jobs in the auto industry.

http://weaselzippers.us/2012/10/19/employees-at-taxpayer-funded-chevy-volt-battery-factory-spend-days-playing-cards-watching-movies/

they're sitting on their butts at the factory playing cards,watching videos and we paid their salaries.

Cigar
10-19-2012, 01:06 PM
I'm sorry. WHAT wall street reform. WHAT WALL STREET REFORM?? Post a link on that. willya.

Do your own searching from now on ... http://www.barackobama.com/record/on/wall-street-reform

Calypso Jones
10-19-2012, 01:15 PM
Do your own searching from now on ... http://www.barackobama.com/record/on/wall-street-reform

dingbat. Do you have an unbiased source? :eyeroll:

Calypso Jones
10-19-2012, 01:18 PM
an Act to promote the financial stability of the United States by improving accountability and transparency in the financial system, to end "too big to fail", to protect the American taxpayer by ending bailouts, to protect consumers from abusive financial services practices, and for other purposes.

really?

It didn't break up the big 5 banks. As a matter of fact it has made it harder for business and private borrowers to get loans. Even huffington post blogger gives Obama and F.

Calypso Jones
10-19-2012, 01:22 PM
Expanded Medicaid: To a point that states cannot support it. This is more of that creating a crisis thing that the Emmanuel and Obama are so fond of.

we are just down to 5 and it sure looks as if Obama has the bancruptcy of the US in mind. intentionally.

Calypso Jones
10-19-2012, 01:23 PM
waiiiiit a miiinute, you goose. Did you get that list off an Obama campaign site.

You scoundrel. LOL

Calypso Jones
10-19-2012, 01:26 PM
Don't Ask, Don't tell. The way you defend homosexuals has me getting a little suspicious. Unless of course you are a lesbian locked in a man's body. are ya?

GrassrootsConservative
10-19-2012, 01:30 PM
Saving a million jobs in the auto industry.

http://weaselzippers.us/2012/10/19/employees-at-taxpayer-funded-chevy-volt-battery-factory-spend-days-playing-cards-watching-movies/

they're sitting on their butts at the factory playing cards,watching videos and we paid their salaries.

Better than what Odumba is doing with our tax money; campaigning for another 4 years of the slaughter of wholesome American values.

Cigar
10-19-2012, 01:32 PM
Don't Ask, Don't tell. The way you defend homosexuals has me getting a little suspicious. Unless of course you are a lesbian locked in a man's body. are ya?

Are you volunteering yourself as a test pilot? :tongue:

Cigar
10-19-2012, 01:33 PM
Better than what Odumba is doing with our tax money; campaigning for another 4 years of the slaughter of wholesome American values.

BTW ... what is a Grass Roots Conservative? :huh:

Calypso Jones
10-19-2012, 01:34 PM
Are you volunteering yourself as a test pilot? :tongue:

there ya go. Flattering yourself again.

Cigar
10-19-2012, 01:38 PM
there ya go. Flattering yourself again.

Too late ... I'm taken ... :wink:

GrassrootsConservative
10-19-2012, 01:39 PM
BTW ... what is a Grass Roots Conservative? :huh:

www.google.com

All you have to do is type in the words you don't know and the word "definition" and it will define everything for you.

Calypso Jones
10-19-2012, 09:07 PM
Environmental Reform.

http://weaselzippers.us/2012/10/19/list-the-36-obama-funded-green-energy-failures/

36, Count 'em, 36 Green energy failures.

Does 'reform' mean that you give these 36 particular companies bail outs at tax payer expense so that they can pay off their CEOs and then go bancrupt keeping everything down the road? And we don't get paid back?

okay then REFORM IT IS.