PDA

View Full Version : Just to remind you if you question why Trump won....

HoneyBadger
12-21-2016, 01:45 AM
And why Republicans hold 68% of state legislatures and the governorship of 33 states, here's the answer in a nutshell:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbDiqPUe4h8

When the democrats embraced the far left, they proved themselves unfit to govern. They're forming "resistance movements". They're wearing diaper pins and demanding the immediate impeachment of a president-elect who hasn't even been sworn into office yet. The same people who didn't even know we elected a President via the electoral college until a month ago are demanding that we hand over the government to them. All I can say is keep it up, guys. Keep demanding an end to the EC. Keeps humiliating yourselves with your public displays of intolerance, bigotry and ignorance. Keep firm on your path until you find you can't even get elected to your local school board.

Cletus
12-21-2016, 04:12 AM
Collectively, they are unhinged and unfit to govern... anything.

resister
12-21-2016, 06:09 AM
Good.A perfect display of how a liberal bitch crys because she could not have a cookie

stjames1_53
12-21-2016, 06:22 AM
I'd like to see the new AG go after all those people who threatened reprisals if they didn't steal the election. Threatening the electors is a fed crime. I'd like to see each and everyone of them at the end of a noose, tried and convicted of treason

resister
12-21-2016, 06:24 AM
I'd like to see the new AG go after all those people who threatened reprisals if they didn't steal the election. Threatening the electors is a fed crime. I'd like to see each and everyone of them at the end of a noose, tried and convicted of treasonNot a bad idea.No more breaking laws with impunity

Captain Obvious
12-21-2016, 06:42 AM
I don't get that.

I mean I get protesting but just yelling and shaking fists at random people who have little authority in the process just makes a person look like a schmuck.

stjames1_53
12-21-2016, 06:45 AM
I don't get that.

I mean I get protesting but just yelling and shaking fists at random people who have little authority in the process just makes a person look like a schmuck.

they're hoping to escalate..................trying to create another pass at the WH.
Guess they're gonna have to kiss some conservative butt.................

resister
12-21-2016, 06:46 AM
I don't get that.

No one accused democrats of being smart.Immature,emotional and irrational ?Sure

stjames1_53
12-21-2016, 06:46 AM
And why Republicans hold 68% of state legislatures and the governorship of 33 states, here's the answer in a nutshell:

When the democrats embraced the far left, they proved themselves unfit to govern. They're forming "resistance movements". They're wearing diaper pins and demanding the immediate impeachment of a president-elect who hasn't even been sworn into office yet. The same people who didn't even know we elected a President via the electoral college until a month ago are demanding that we hand over the government to them. All I can say is keep it up, guys. Keep demanding an end to the EC. Keeps humiliating yourselves with your public displays of intolerance, bigotry and ignorance. Keep firm on your path until you find you can't even get elected to your local school board.
they are many, but not enough.......as the last election shows

Captain Obvious
12-21-2016, 06:47 AM
they're hoping to escalate..................trying to create another pass at the WH.
Guess they're gonna have to kiss some conservative butt.................

I guess Pinky's scheme didn't work.

The whole "shitting a cue ball" face was a nice touch tho.

resister
12-21-2016, 06:54 AM
Awww...is she gonna cwwyyy now?Po baby...HA HAA:cry: :kiss:

Common
12-21-2016, 08:09 AM
What do you say tg that, it says it all

Subdermal
12-21-2016, 10:15 AM
Lefties whine. It's what you do.

Crepitus
12-21-2016, 10:17 AM

The answer in a nutshell? His buddy Vladimir picked him. You don't still think he's a republican do you?

stjames1_53
12-21-2016, 10:28 AM
The answer in a nutshell? His buddy Vladimir picked him. You don't still think he's a republican do you?

and you are speaking out of the side of your mouth, little one.............if you cannot prove such and absurd pronouncement, you probably should STFU

birddog
12-21-2016, 01:15 PM

Want a little cheese with that "whine?" :grin:

Cigar
12-21-2016, 01:17 PM

I'm sure Democrats won't picket outside the White with AR-15s waring BLM Tee-Shirts :laugh:

stjames1_53
12-21-2016, 01:25 PM
I'm sure Democrats won't picket outside the White with AR-15s waring BLM Tee-Shirts :laugh:

they are too busy burning down their own neighborhoods

Don
12-21-2016, 01:48 PM
The real angry white people.

Cigar
12-21-2016, 01:49 PM
they are too busy burning down their own neighborhoods

Then why would you care? It's their neighborhood to burn. :grin:

hanger4
12-21-2016, 02:02 PM

The Vladimir picked him again BS LOL

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/75349-Russian-Interference

AZ Jim
12-21-2016, 02:02 PM
Want a little cheese with that "whine?" :grin:WOW!!!!!! How original!!!!!

birddog
12-21-2016, 02:19 PM
WOW!!!!!! How original!!!!!

Truth never gets too old. :grin:

Common Sense
12-21-2016, 02:23 PM
I guess you guys don't remember 2007...

stjames1_53
12-21-2016, 02:36 PM
Then why would you care? It's their neighborhood to burn. :grin:

oh, I care, but they're going to solicit the government ..............again...........to pay for their fuckup

Subdermal
12-21-2016, 02:59 PM

Answer from a nutshell, you mean. Your type of screwy cannot be reasoned with. You're a lost cause.

You gonna credit Putin with Hillary's popular vote win as well?

:biglaugh:

:facepalm:

Cigar
12-21-2016, 03:03 PM
oh, I care, but they're going to solicit the government ..............again...........to pay for their $#@!up

Once again ... not my problem ... but please, have at it

stjames1_53
12-21-2016, 03:21 PM
Once again ... not my problem ... but please, have at it

instead of seeking tax dollars to put it back together, saddle up your horse and pack your wallet......then go help them out yourself. Rebuild at your own personal expense, not mine

Grizz
12-21-2016, 03:51 PM
Hillary ran a shit campaign, she ignored her "Blue Wall States" because she thought she had them in the bag.
When called Trumps supporters "deplorables" she gained Romney status when he used the 47% line.
She wrote off the white male working class.
She thought she would win just because she is Hillary, never mind that nobody liked her at all.

Cigar
12-21-2016, 03:55 PM
More trash :laugh:

Grizz
12-21-2016, 03:57 PM
Nope all true. You aren't a bright gal are you?

Subdermal
12-21-2016, 04:22 PM
More trash :laugh:

I agree. So stop offering it.

Crepitus
12-21-2016, 08:27 PM
Want a little cheese with that "whine?" :grin:

Trying to get you guys to see the truth is not whining

hanger4
12-21-2016, 08:38 PM

You mean like the "Vladimir picked him" truth ?? :grin: I would ask the obvious questions like 'how' but I know you'll just ignore it so why bother. amirite ??

resister
12-21-2016, 08:50 PM
More trash :laugh:We took the trash to the curb Nov.8 th

Grizz
12-21-2016, 08:59 PM
You mean trying to get us to see YOUR truth.
We don't give a shit about "your" truth.
We simply did not allow you to elect the Hildabit*h.

del
12-21-2016, 09:02 PM
it's no mystery why trump won

stupid people have always outnumbered the rest of us.

Captain Obvious
12-21-2016, 09:05 PM

That would explain teh O'bama's back-to-black

del
12-21-2016, 09:10 PM
That would explain teh O'bama's back-to-black

possibly
certainly it explains every republican back to reagan.

it required a special kind of stupid to vote for trump, though.

resister
12-21-2016, 09:11 PM
possibly

it required a special kind of stupid to vote for trump, though.LOL...pooty hurt much? :kiss:

Grizz
12-21-2016, 09:13 PM
Poor del.....so much stupidity......so much hatred....of self.

del
12-21-2016, 09:13 PM
LOL...pooty hurt much? :kiss:

nope

if you could read for comprehension, you'd know i'm not a fan of hillary's.

give my best to your parole officer

del
12-21-2016, 09:14 PM
Poor del.....so much stupidity......so much hatred....of self.

i didn't ask for a demonstration, jizz

resister
12-21-2016, 09:18 PM
nope

Want to hear a joke ?(actually see one)Find the nearest mirror.And remember,YOU are the self professed DOPE DEALER on this forum

Captain Obvious
12-21-2016, 09:35 PM
possibly

If you're implying that I voted for Trump, adjust the tee and swing straight through.

Crepitus
12-21-2016, 09:36 PM
You mean trying to get us to see YOUR truth.
We don't give a shit about "your" truth.
We simply did not allow you to elect the Hildabit*h.

Truth is not subjective.

And I was not a clinton supporter.

hanger4
12-21-2016, 09:45 PM

Now now del, I see what you did.

hanger4
12-21-2016, 09:51 PM
Truth is not subjective.

Then it should be easy for you to explain how Vladimir handed Trump the election.

resister
12-21-2016, 10:01 PM
Then it should be easy for you to explain how Vladimir handed Trump the election.Ain't gonna happen.He will just continue his BS claims

Chris
12-21-2016, 10:23 PM

TBed for changing name, insulting and ignoring warnings today.

HoneyBadger
12-21-2016, 11:29 PM
I guess you guys don't remember 2007...

Oh yeah, I remember how we all took to the streets ... rioted and destroyed personal property. Oh wait....

HoneyBadger
12-21-2016, 11:32 PM

No, it took the prospect of electing the most unlikable bitch in the history of Presidential politics, the most corrupt and utterly incompetent candidate the democrats ever fronted to put Trump in office.

Captain Obvious
12-21-2016, 11:35 PM
No, it took the prospect of electing the most unlikable bitch in the history of Presidential politics, the most corrupt and utterly incompetent candidate the democrats ever fronted to put Trump in office.

The left has a selective memory.

Must be all the tears hindering their hindsight.

Cletus
12-22-2016, 12:43 AM

How many votes did Clinton get? The stupid people spoke.

resister
12-22-2016, 01:25 AM
How many votes did Clinton get? The stupid people spoke.
Stupid folks cwyy like baby when there cookie and trophy is denied

Chris
12-22-2016, 07:41 AM
nope

Stop all the insults. Next time TB. Next infraction.

Grizz
12-22-2016, 11:12 AM
Truth is not subjective.

And I was not a clinton supporter.

You are correct , truth is entirely objective or it is not truth.......
The subjects we apply "truth" to though are normally subjective......

Like.... "Hillary would have been a great President", you see for about half of this forum that is a "truth", for the other half, not so much.

Crepitus
12-22-2016, 07:03 PM
You are correct , truth is entirely objective or it is not truth.......
The subjects we apply "truth" to though are normally subjective......

Like.... "Hillary would have been a great President", you see for about half of this forum that is a "truth", for the other half, not so much.

I would say "Clinton would have been a not as bad president". Bernie would have been a good one.

Grizz
12-22-2016, 07:15 PM
I would say "Clinton would have been a not as bad president". Bernie would have been a good one.

Wrong on both counts, Bernie could never have delivered even a quarter of what he promised, there simply isn't enough money to give everybody everything he promised.

Crepitus
12-22-2016, 10:44 PM
Wrong on both counts, Bernie could never have delivered even a quarter of what he promised, there simply isn't enough money to give everybody everything he promised.

No way to know now.

Tahuyaman
12-23-2016, 12:02 AM
I'd like to see the new AG go after all those people who threatened reprisals if they didn't steal the election. Threatening the electors is a fed crime. I'd like to see each and everyone of them at the end of a noose, tried and convicted of treason

While I agree that something needs to be done about the people who issued death threats to electors, I don't want to see our system devolve into a third world nightmare where the winner imprisons the losers and their supporters.

The left would love to see that happen. Then they could justify silencing dissent by force when they are in power.

Common Sense
12-23-2016, 12:09 AM
While I agree that something needs to be done about the people who issued death threats to electors, I don't want to see our system devolve into a third world nightmare where the winner imprisons the losers and their supporters.

The left would love to see that happen. Then they could justify silencing dissent by force when they are in power.
No one I know on the left would advocate or accept death threats. So no, the left would not like to see that, nor do we chant lock anyone up.

stjames1_53
12-23-2016, 05:55 AM
No one I know on the left would advocate or accept death threats. So no, the left would not like to see that, nor do we chant lock anyone up.
some could have just gone ahead and gotten 30 ft of rope.....

Tahuyaman
12-23-2016, 09:34 AM

But the left would advocate and or accept silencing dissent through the force of law. The left has always been trying to criminalize disagreement.

MisterVeritis
12-23-2016, 09:37 AM
Criminal acts remain criminal acts even when they are done to advance a political agenda.

MisterVeritis
12-23-2016, 09:40 AM

Especially in New York and California.

Tahuyaman
12-23-2016, 09:51 AM
Criminal acts remain criminal acts even when they are done to advance a political agenda.
I agree, but we need to ensure that we prosecute only acts which are criminal.

stjames1_53
12-23-2016, 05:29 PM
But the left would advocate and or accept silencing dissent through the force of law. The left has always been trying to criminalize disagreement.

we don't have to jail them all, or even jail them. Tie their asses up in court over something as small as "perceived threats"........Publicize one or two of these, you'll see them calm right down....unlike Trump, Hillary will not aid in their legal defense..she has a habit of tossing people aside after using them

Tahuyaman
12-23-2016, 06:11 PM
I'm laughing.