PDA

View Full Version : Voices Of The People

GrassrootsConservative
10-19-2012, 02:01 PM
The following is a list of radio personalities I listen to, along with other people I really like. They're all political and I'm looking for opinions from OTHER REPUBLICANS (cigar, exotix, truthmatters, HoJ, and any other rand democrats who like to troll the republican thread - stay out) on who is trustworthy and add to this list if you wish.
Thanks for your help everyone.

Rush Limbaugh
Glenn Beck
Bill O'reilly
Dennis Miller
Laura Ingraham
Sean Hannity
Alex Jones
Ann Coulter

Let me know.

/edit: List additions
Mark Levin via Bane

Bane
10-19-2012, 02:05 PM
We get Mark Levin at night. He is pretty good too.

Canadianeye
10-19-2012, 02:20 PM
The following is a list of radio personalities I listen to, along with other people I really like. They're all political and I'm looking for opinions from OTHER REPUBLICANS (cigar, exotix, truthmatters, HoJ, and any other rand democrats who like to troll the republican thread - stay out) on who is trustworthy and add to this list if you wish.
Thanks for your help everyone.

Rush Limbaugh
Glenn Beck
Bill O'reilly
Dennis Miller
Laura Ingraham
Sean Hannity
Alex Jones
Ann Coulter

Let me know.

/edit: List additions
Mark Levin via Bane

I subscribe to Glenn Beck. I find "The Real News" panelists are probably about the best in the business for getting at the actual truth of an issue.

PJ (Pajamas) TV should make your list. Bill Whittle etc.

roadmaster
10-19-2012, 02:20 PM
I don't listen to any of them but it's good to have people out there. Freedom of speech is important and we shouldn't ever allow any to silence us.

Calypso Jones
10-19-2012, 02:24 PM
I subscribe to Glenn Beck. I find "The Real News" panelists are probably about the best in the business for getting at the actual truth of an issue.

PJ (Pajamas) TV should make your list. Bill Whittle etc.

I do too. In such a short time Becks network is tops. He is what journalism should be. It's that amazing. especially in light of where he was 12 short years ago. God this is a GREAT country.

Bane
10-19-2012, 02:29 PM
What is Beck's network?

Canadianeye
10-19-2012, 02:42 PM
What is Beck's network?

GBTV, however he also just expanded to Direct TV, probably another 16 million or so viewership expansion.

http://www.theblaze.com/ is central to everything I find.

Larry Dickman
10-19-2012, 02:52 PM
Michael Medved is a bit verbose but worth listening to.

Jay Severin I absolutely love. I understand he is becoming part of Glenn Beck's BLAZE.

Bill Bennett's MORNING IN AMERICA is easily the smartest and most adult of any radio show. Very thoughtful, absolutely no bullshit. A gentleman's talk radio program.

I can't deal with Levin anymore. Combining his voice and tenor and all he does is make me uptight.

exotix
10-19-2012, 02:57 PM
*Power to the Wackos right on !*

http://i46.tinypic.com/172w0n.jpg

Mister D
10-19-2012, 02:58 PM
I kind of like Levin at night once in a while.

Canadianeye
10-19-2012, 03:16 PM

Jay Severin I absolutely love. I understand he is becoming part of Glenn Beck's BLAZE.

Bill Bennett's MORNING IN AMERICA is easily the smartest and most adult of any radio show. Very thoughtful, absolutely no bullshit. A gentleman's talk radio program.

I can't deal with Levin anymore. Combining his voice and tenor and all he does is make me uptight.

Levine is pretty unforgiving. Often there is a lot of validity to the points he raises...but you have to freakin elect somebody fer christsake.

WalterSobchak
10-19-2012, 05:37 PM
Levin sounds like a Muppet when he gets angry. LOL

garyo
10-19-2012, 05:43 PM
I like Neal Bortz but unfortunately he is retiring in January but on a bright note Herman Cain is taking over for a period of time.

Deadwood
10-19-2012, 05:57 PM
Rush Limbaugh is good entertainment but goes over the top. Glenn Beck is OK on radio but can't write for shit, I have his "I am George Washington" a book which should have been an essay. Miller is always great, he has an amazingly sharp wit. Laura Ingraham I do not know, Hannity I like. Don't know Alex Jones either as it is hard to get right wing radio here - even the Seattle stations are hazy and don't run these guys. If anyone has a link to a local station who streams any of these guys let me know.

I don't watch TV and haven't since 1993 unless its a good hockey or football game, CFL or NFL - I have come to love Canadian foot ball with the big field and hay maker plays, long runs and excellent strategy.

I made my chops on Paul Harvey, miss him a lot "Paul Harvey............................................ ...............................Good day! And "The rest of the story was fascinating.

Deadwood
10-19-2012, 06:06 PM

I have heard this before but have never heard him. You have a link to a local that streams? I would love to check him out...getting real tired of "Arts andcrafts shit on CBC