PDA

View Full Version : Biden? Brilliant Choice

patrickt
10-20-2012, 07:27 AM
I was reading about VP Joe Biden asking if anyone in the audience knew someone who served in our military in Iran. This is the same guy who said in his debate that Syria is much bigger than Libya. The man is a walking blunder and I couldn't help remembering how the press trashed, and still trashes, Gov. Palin and lionized this pathetic nitwit.

And, President Obama chose to keep him on the ticket. Was it that hard to find another VP who wouldn't make President Obama look like an incompetent lightweight? Surely, Rep. Pelosi would have made President Obama look intelligent by comparison. Or, Rep. Barney Frank is available now. He could have gone with Whoopi Goldberg.

Politics does make strange bedfellows.

Peter1469
10-20-2012, 07:56 AM
Obama is a classic narcissist, he had to choose a VP that makes him look good.

Trinnity
10-20-2012, 08:15 AM
Biden is such a chronic gaffer, I'm beginning to think he's really just ignorant. Scary, ain't it?

Chris
10-20-2012, 08:27 AM
I was reading about VP Joe Biden asking if anyone in the audience knew someone who served in our military in Iran.

Was that the time he asked the vet to stand up only to realize he was in a wheelchair?

There were media rumblings immediately after the vp debate about Hillary, but that dies down.

Peter1469
10-20-2012, 08:45 AM
Was that the time he asked the vet to stand up only to realize he was in a wheelchair?

There were media rumblings immediately after the vp debate about Hillary, but that dies down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2mzbuRgnI4

Joe does have the ability to say something completely stupid and appear not to be embarrassed in the least. That is a talent, I guess.

GrassrootsConservative
10-20-2012, 09:17 AM
Joe Biden is Odumba's life insurance policy. Odumba knows that with Joe Biden next in line for the office of presidency no one is going to try to pull anything on him like those 2 kooky rednecks did when Odumba was first elected.