PDA

View Full Version : Gallup Has Romney Up by 7: Should Obama Panic?

garyo
10-20-2012, 10:14 AM
Reading the whole article it's amazing that the Gallup poll has favored owebumbles and the left used it as a measuring stick, but now that the tide has turned they are completely dismissive of it, the hypocrisy never ends.

Gallup's seven-day tracking poll of likely voters shows Mitt Romney leading President Obama by 7 percentage points, 52 percent to 45 percent. Should Obama panic? Maybe: even among registered voters -- which should be more friendly to Obama because Democrats tend to be no-shows on election day -- Romney is leading by 1 point, 48 percent to 47 percent. This average takes one day of post-debate views into account, so you'd expect Obama to do better, because he was widely seen has having won the debate. Instead, Romney gained 1 point over Wednesday. Gallup's three-day tracking poll shows Obama's approval rating ticking upward, but that's among all adults, not voters.

http://news.yahoo.com/gallup-romney-7-obama-panic-183750429.html

JohnAdams
10-20-2012, 10:20 AM
Reading the whole article it's amazing that the Gallup poll has favored owebumbles and the left used it as a measuring stick, but now that the tide has turned they are completely dismissive of it, the hypocrisy never ends.

Gallup's seven-day tracking poll of likely voters shows Mitt Romney leading President Obama by 7 percentage points, 52 percent to 45 percent. Should Obama panic? Maybe: even among registered voters -- which should be more friendly to Obama because Democrats tend to be no-shows on election day -- Romney is leading by 1 point, 48 percent to 47 percent. This average takes one day of post-debate views into account, so you'd expect Obama to do better, because he was widely seen has having won the debate. Instead, Romney gained 1 point over Wednesday. Gallup's three-day tracking poll shows Obama's approval rating ticking upward, but that's among all adults, not voters.

http://news.yahoo.com/gallup-romney-7-obama-panic-183750429.html

He and his liberal bedfellows already have and are.

Hence why Biden was in the VP debate giggling at such things as several acts of war and agression against the United States, the murder of an American Ambassador and three other American citizen's, and the sky high energy/gas/cost of living prices, like he was a five year old kindergarten girl in the magic palace at Disneyland.

Hence why THE OBAMA was time and time again caught and exposed for lying like a rug in the last debate.

Hence why his fat ugly, nappy headed wife and her cohorts were violating already established and agreed too ground rules of the debate by, booing hissing and applauding. All of which would have gotten "average Joe" thrown out of the place.

And hence why the fat liberal Candy Sowley, claiming to "moderate" the debate was herself lying to cover up for THE OBAMA's lies as well.

They already know THE OBAMA's a one term President, and will go down as even worse than another famous one termer, Jimmy I see little green men from mars Carter. And why we see the DNC co-chair Eva justshyofbraindeadgoria tweeting crap insulting millions upon millions of American women who dare to disagree with her and THE OBAMA.

Only to then go round attempting to play the victim as only a liberal can, and claim someone has hacked her twitter account, only to then a day later apologize for "retweeting" insulting liberal leftist propaganda. She and her friend THE OBAMA buy into hook line and sinker.

Face it libs you had your chance in the drivers seat of this republic, and you blew it.

You blew it when you told us "we will have to pass the bill before you can know what's in it" and you blew it with those of the American people who aren't either heroin addicted morons sitting at a "occupy" Obama sponsored rally sniffing glue, or smoking something else to kill brain cells with attempts at justifications of clear violations of Constitutional governance in this nation, not to mention bald faced lies to the American public regarding an internet video that'd had three views at the time on youtube and it being the cause of Americans being murdered instead of an act of terror by a terrorist group emboldened by this President's pro-islam, M.E. apology tour.

Calypso Jones
10-20-2012, 10:24 AM
well they CAN, can't they? Because they are part of the Elite.

garyo
10-20-2012, 10:39 AM
Silly me, I forgot that part, gee I wonder what Sean Penn, George Cloney and the gang are thinking so I can plan my life.