PDA

View Full Version : Anti-War Leftists.......3 weeks away.

Ransom
12-28-2016, 04:15 PM
Three weeks and 2 days from being able to get back out there.

Combined Joint Task Force Operation Inherent Resolve (CJTFOIR), the US led coalition that is fighting the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria, has intensified its air campaign against the Islamic State’s stronghold and the seat of its so-called caliphate in the Syrian city of Raqqah.
http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2016/12/coalition-intensifies-air-campaign-against-islamic-state-stronghold-in-raqqah.php

The US military killed 15 al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) operatives in six previously unannounced airstrikes that took place throughout Yemen over the last four months. The US has now launched 37 airstrikes against AQAP in 2016, the largest yearly total since 2012 (41 strikes). http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2016/12/us-military-killed-15-aqap-operatives-in-6-airstrikes.php

The US launched another massive airstrike near Palmyra as the Islamic State overran the city last weekend. On Dec. 8, Coalition aircraft reportedly destroyed 168 Islamic State oil tankers as they amassed to take oil from nearby oilfields. http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2016/12/us-airstrikes-destroys-14-islamic-state-tanks-near-palmyra.php

The US launched "another" massive strike..........or.....the most since 2012....or.......air campaign intensified........

Our anti-war crowd......who cannot mouth a peep while their messiah is in office...must be chomping on the bit. Today, the news covers the Aleppo siege, the Russian, Syrian, rebel conflict in eastern Syria..........our media and our normally much louder anti-war crowds aren't looking to America's role, they've been dormant.

Soon as Trump take the oath....trust me.....these military interventions will again be seen as neocon-like, the number of civilians killed will again be counted.......our Congress on the Left aisle will start kvetching again.....mark my words.

Cigar
12-28-2016, 04:20 PM
Well it all depends out your priorities ... either spend money at home or continue wasting it in a Desert and Dying for nothing.

Peter1469
12-28-2016, 04:25 PM
To what end?

We can't keep the Sunni and Shia from killing one other, regardless of the names they call themselves by.

Combined Joint Task Force Operation Inherent Resolve (CJTFOIR), the US led coalition that is fighting the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria, has intensified its air campaign against the Islamic State’s stronghold and the seat of its so-called caliphate in the Syrian city of Raqqah.
http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2016/12/coalition-intensifies-air-campaign-against-islamic-state-stronghold-in-raqqah.php

The US military killed 15 al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) operatives in six previously unannounced airstrikes that took place throughout Yemen over the last four months. The US has now launched 37 airstrikes against AQAP in 2016, the largest yearly total since 2012 (41 strikes). http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2016/12/us-military-killed-15-aqap-operatives-in-6-airstrikes.php

The US launched another massive airstrike near Palmyra as the Islamic State overran the city last weekend. On Dec. 8, Coalition aircraft reportedly destroyed 168 Islamic State oil tankers as they amassed to take oil from nearby oilfields. http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2016/12/us-airstrikes-destroys-14-islamic-state-tanks-near-palmyra.php

The US launched "another" massive strike..........or.....the most since 2012....or.......air campaign intensified........

Our anti-war crowd......who cannot mouth a peep while their messiah is in office...must be chomping on the bit. Today, the news covers the Aleppo siege, the Russian, Syrian, rebel conflict in eastern Syria..........our media and our normally much louder anti-war crowds aren't looking to America's role, they've been dormant.

Soon as Trump take the oath....trust me.....these military interventions will again be seen as neocon-like, the number of civilians killed will again be counted.......our Congress on the Left aisle will start kvetching again.....mark my words.

Bethere
12-28-2016, 04:27 PM
To what end?

We can't keep the Sunni and Shia from killing one other, regardless of the names they call themselves by.

For once you are right.

nathanbforrest45
12-28-2016, 04:30 PM
Well it all depends out your priorities ... either spend money at home or continue wasting it in a Desert and Dying for nothing.

Once again you miss the point. Was less money spent when the Messiah was in office? Why were the anti war leftist silent during the Obama years? Where was Code Pink?

nathanbforrest45
12-28-2016, 04:31 PM
To what end?

This is just another quagmire not unlike Vietnam. Dead and dying Americans for no reason

Grizz
12-28-2016, 04:32 PM
Once again you miss the point. Was less money spent when the Messiah was in office? Why were the anti war leftist silent during the Obama years? Where was Code Pink?
Ole Ciggy would NEVER criticize ole Obambi for anything.

exotix
12-28-2016, 04:33 PM
Boots on the Ground or a Nuclear Detonation ... 3 weeks away.

Bob the Slob
12-28-2016, 04:59 PM

That's because the ONE thing the right wing does and does very well is to create situations where the upper 1% get richer...these phony wars do just that. There's the pipeline in Afghanistan and of course the poppy fields where the CIA uses the cocaine production to start other wars. You think this anti-American worker, family , veteran, soldier war idea is a good thing?

Bob the Slob
12-28-2016, 05:00 PM
Clinton's neoliberals LOVE war...they make money off it, too, with their ability to do insider trading in Congress.

midcan5
12-28-2016, 06:03 PM
Why is it draft dodgers are such warriors? Dick Cheney is another one as are many of the neocons.

Peter1469
12-28-2016, 06:05 PM
Why is it draft dodgers are such warriors? Dick Cheney is another one as are many of the neocons.

Hint: civilians control the DoD.

I don't mean to defend the Neocons. They are clearly wrong.

Ransom
12-28-2016, 07:37 PM
To what end?

Concerning the first link, the US airstrikes are on Islamic State strongholds. CJTFOIR as you know Pete, the US led coalition fighting against the Islamic State who we've all agreed.....yes including you Peter, has evolved into a national security issue.

The second link concerns US strikes on AQAP. As you also know Peter, this is al-Qaeda on the Arabian Peninsula. Who we've been at war with for some time, the end here is to undermine and remove al-Qaeda leadership plotting attacks on the west. The article I posted concerns the largest number of US strikes against APAP since 2012, gives the exact number of airstrikes, my point being the anti-war Left today deafens us with their silence on these military actions taken by Obama. They will be an issue for them under a Trump Presidency.

The third link discusses a strike on Islamic State oil tankers, I would assume the end there is striking at their resources and oil they can sell on markets to purchase weapons with.

We can back up and support Iraqi military, facilitate Kurdish Peshmerga, coordinate with allies who have suffered at the hands of ISIS such as France and Belgium, ally with the British Parliament who far from Neocon-like voted to employ their military against ISIS.

We can stop wholesale slaughter and small caliphates being created.

del
12-28-2016, 07:43 PM
^^^

tdy aleppo

resister
12-28-2016, 07:47 PM
^^^

tdy aleppo

Whats Aleppo ? ^

Ransom
12-28-2016, 08:21 PM

Perfect example, what did I tell you. Obama didn't serve, using the military at will....and silence from midcan5........who today is speaking to the Vice President......8 years ago. As if I needed such illustration to highlight this thread title. Midcan5 will resume the caterwauling and squeaky wheel gets the grease tactics concerning war policies next year. Rerun.

resister
12-28-2016, 08:24 PM
If not for double standards.....^

Peter1469
12-28-2016, 10:26 PM
I posted an article not long ago that basically said the Battle of Aleppo was a long term victory for the Sunni Jihadists.

America simply does not understand the state of war that exists between the Sunni and the Shia. Yet it insists on getting into the middle of it.

Concerning the first link, the US airstrikes are on Islamic State strongholds. CJTFOIR as you know Pete, the US led coalition fighting against the Islamic State who we've all agreed.....yes including you Peter, has evolved into a national security issue.

The second link concerns US strikes on AQAP. As you also know Peter, this is al-Qaeda on the Arabian Peninsula. Who we've been at war with for some time, the end here is to undermine and remove al-Qaeda leadership plotting attacks on the west. The article I posted concerns the largest number of US strikes against APAP since 2012, gives the exact number of airstrikes, my point being the anti-war Left today deafens us with their silence on these military actions taken by Obama. They will be an issue for them under a Trump Presidency.

The third link discusses a strike on Islamic State oil tankers, I would assume the end there is striking at their resources and oil they can sell on markets to purchase weapons with.

We can back up and support Iraqi military, facilitate Kurdish Peshmerga, coordinate with allies who have suffered at the hands of ISIS such as France and Belgium, ally with the British Parliament who far from Neocon-like voted to employ their military against ISIS.

We can stop wholesale slaughter and small caliphates being created.

Ransom
12-31-2016, 06:31 AM
I posted an article not long ago that basically said the Battle of Aleppo was a long term victory for the Sunni Jihadists.

America simply does not understand the state of war that exists between the Sunni and the Shia. Yet it insists on getting into the middle of it.

Again. We can back up and support Iraqi military, facilitate Kurdish Peshmerga, coordinate with allies who have suffered at the hands of ISIS such as France and Belgium, ally with the British Parliament who far from Neocon-like voted to employ their military against ISIS.

donttread
12-31-2016, 08:40 AM

Wow, 2.5 ALQ per airstrike in the fight against ISIS. We still don't know who the hell we are fighting do we? Anyway I wonder what the cost of each airstrike was and what it's ( TCP) Terrorist Creation Potential was? We need to know how many net terrorist from the organization NOT presenting the main problem we are killing per taxpayer million.

Peter1469
12-31-2016, 11:06 AM
Again. We can back up and support Iraqi military, facilitate Kurdish Peshmerga, coordinate with allies who have suffered at the hands of ISIS such as France and Belgium, ally with the British Parliament who far from Neocon-like voted to employ their military against ISIS.
So when ISIL is gone, the Sunni and Shia will still fight each other.

Mini Me
12-31-2016, 11:39 AM
This is just another quagmire not unlike Vietnam. Dead and dying Americans for no reason
How many of our boys are going to die fighting Izrahell's wars?

The Neocon dual citizenship Zionists should be tossed out!