PDA

View Full Version : What do they expect to happen?

spunkloaf
01-02-2017, 12:56 PM
So they're gonna reverse everything that has happened for the last 8 years, or whatever they haven't managed to block already? And just what exactly do they think is going to happen when the country swings again to the left, and everything is re-instated?

I'm not the only one pondering this as it turns out.

Republicans are also anticipating this. That is why they are trying to strip democrats of their power if and when they win back their place in the government.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/roy-cooper-appointment-power_us_5866c363e4b0eb586489603a

Luckily, we still have sensible judges.

Common
01-02-2017, 01:47 PM
The arent going to reverse nor could they reverse all thats happened under the worst president of our time.

Hopefully they will reverse the most aggregious, like wide open southern border and men in womens bathrooms etc etc

waltky
01-02-2017, 03:11 PM
And just what exactly do they think is going to happen when the country swings again to the left, and everything is re-instated?

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... 'Save yer Confederate money, boys...

... the South shall rise again'!"

spunkloaf
01-02-2017, 03:16 PM
The arent going to reverse nor could they reverse all thats happened under the worst president of our time.

Hopefully they will reverse the most aggregious, like wide open southern border and men in womens bathrooms etc etc

Obama's the worst president of our time, huh?

Hmm.

How much FOX News did you have to watch to come to that conclusion?

ripmeister
01-02-2017, 03:51 PM
So they're gonna reverse everything that has happened for the last 8 years, or whatever they haven't managed to block already? And just what exactly do they think is going to happen when the country swings again to the left, and everything is re-instated?

Republicans are also anticipating this. That is why they are trying to strip democrats of their power if and when they win back their place in the government.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/roy-cooper-appointment-power_us_5866c363e4b0eb586489603a

I'd call it the North Carolina approach.

birddog
01-02-2017, 06:49 PM

Hmm.

Anyone with any common sense or honesty would not need Fox News to see that Obama is easily the most incompetent, most divisive, and most un-American president in our history!

Crepitus
01-02-2017, 08:26 PM

They seem pretty convinced that on the 20th the rainbow colored unicorns will show up to start shitting skittles on their front lawns.

Crepitus
01-02-2017, 08:27 PM

Hmm.

Pretty much all of it I'd guess.

resister
01-02-2017, 08:29 PM
They seem pretty convinced that on the 20th the rainbow colored unicorns will show up to start shitting skittles on their front lawns.They already showed up on nov.*8th.

Crepitus
01-02-2017, 08:32 PM
They already showed up on nov.*8th.

Really? Nothing on my lawn yet.

resister
01-02-2017, 08:35 PM
Really? Nothing on my lawn yet.Your grass is greener?

Crepitus
01-02-2017, 08:43 PM
Your grass is greener?

Its January. The grass isn't green here.

donttread
01-03-2017, 07:27 AM

I think they'll start with reversing the "hissy fit" thrown by Obama in the past few weeks.