PDA

View Full Version : Journalists Exposed By WikiLeaks Will Now Cover Trump White House

Professor Peabody
01-02-2017, 05:39 PM
Journalists Exposed By WikiLeaks Will Now Cover Trump White House

Peter Hasson | 10:29 AM 01/02/2017

WikiLeaks’ publication of emails from the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton campaign chair John Podesta revealed the close ties between prominent journalists and the Clinton campaign. Many of those same journalists will now be covering the Trump White House.

CNBC chief political correspondent and New York Times political writer John Harwood demonstrated clear partisanship in his many email exchanges with Podesta.

Last month, the New York Times announced it would be hiring Politico reporter Glenn Thrush to cover the Trump White House. Emails released by WikiLeaks showed Thrush sending stories to Clinton staffers for approval before publication.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/02/journalists-exposed-by-wikileaks-will-now-cover-trump-white-house/

Great more fake news from the propaganda arm of the left.

Bo-4
01-02-2017, 05:42 PM
Good

Professor Peabody
01-02-2017, 05:46 PM
Good
You like "fake" news, that's why you supported Hillary.

DGUtley
01-02-2017, 05:46 PM
Good. Be hard on him. Force him to prove his legitimacy to govern. Continually. The American people know what liars these folks are and will filter their bull-pelosi to get to the truth. If only they'd done their jobs during the 8 years of the Obama Regime.

Bob the Slob
01-02-2017, 05:47 PM
There was never any difference between them. The only ONE there is is that Trump and Pence are impeachable and the rich have been covering the crimes of the Clintons for decades.

Bo-4
01-02-2017, 05:49 PM
You like "fake" news, that's why you supported Hillary.

I didn't support Hillary.

I DO support a free press who are already on to Trump shenanigans.

Hide and watch - insider trading and/or the Emoluments Clause will result in impeachment or resignation within 3 years.

Professor Peabody
01-02-2017, 05:49 PM
There was never any difference between them. The only ONE there is is that Trump and Pence are impeachable and the rich have been covering the crimes of the Clintons for decades.
They may not be so willing to cover for her now that she blew $1.2 billion on a failed campaign and can't do anything for them.

MisterVeritis
01-02-2017, 05:50 PM
They will get their stories from Facebook and Twitter.

Professor Peabody
01-02-2017, 05:51 PM
Hide and watch - insider trading and/or the Emoluments Clause will result in impeachment or resignation within 3 years.

Do they have to clear their stories with Podesta too? They have NO credibility and neither do you.

hanger4
01-02-2017, 05:52 PM
Good

Why am I not surprised you're ready, willing and able to suc up all the fake news that's fit to print.

Bob the Slob
01-02-2017, 05:52 PM
They may not be so willing to cover for her now that she blew $1.2 billion on a failed campaign and can't do anything for them.

I've been looking for news on them collecting. Have only seen one article talking about how will she pay them back. I think it's funny. We have now TWICE let the rich know they can't buy the elections. Yet, with Trump, they still control our government. We HAD a chance with Bernie on returning the government to the people..which is why clinton committed crimes to steal the primary.

Professor Peabody
01-02-2017, 05:53 PM
They will get their stories from Facebook and Twitter.
Mostly twitter, they can take a lot out of context with only 147 characters.

Professor Peabody
01-02-2017, 05:54 PM
I've been looking for news on them collecting. Have only seen one article talking about how will she pay them back. I think it's funny. We have now TWICE let the rich know they can't buy the elections. Yet, with Trump, they still control our government. We HAD a chance with Bernie on returning the government to the people..which is why clinton committed crimes to steal the primary.
I said it many times including this forum, without Sanders supporters votes Hillary loses.

hanger4
01-02-2017, 05:57 PM

Your attempt at equating a "free press" to "fake news" is sad.

Bo-4
01-02-2017, 05:58 PM
I said it many times including this forum, without Sanders supporters votes Hillary loses.

Hillary lost for about ten reasons - Bernie voters were a small part of that puzzle.

Ravens Fan
01-02-2017, 05:58 PM
I predict that Trump will continue to go to Twitter to get his messages out. If the reporters covering him have such an obvious bias, I don't blame him. I agree with DGUtley, in that I want the press to be hard on him (the way they should have been with Obama), but when you know that they will not report fairly, it makes it harder to believe what they will write.

Bo-4
01-02-2017, 05:59 PM
Mostly twitter, they can take a lot out of context with only 147 characters.

You get 147?

Most get 140 - and Trump turns those into stupid 9 times out of ten.

Bo-4
01-02-2017, 06:01 PM
Your attempt at equating a "free press" to "fake news" is sad.

Accusing Dems of fake news is yet further proof that conservatives have adopted "Pee Wee" strategery.

https://i.imgflip.com/11j0mv.jpg

hanger4
01-02-2017, 06:02 PM
Hillary lost for about ten reasons - Bernie voters were a small part of that puzzle.

Hillary lost for only one reason, she refused a DOT STATE DOT COM email address.

Professor Peabody
01-02-2017, 06:06 PM
That was the biggest reason. Before the DNC eMail became public, 45% of sanders supporters said they wouldn't vote for Hillary (approx 5.8 million). Hillary got 5 million less votes than Obama did in 2012.

Professor Peabody
01-02-2017, 06:09 PM
Accusing Dems of fake news is yet further proof that conservatives have adopted "Pee Wee" strategery.

They got outed for their liberal bias, I doubt if anyone but morons will take much stock in anything they publish. They will end up on one of those left wing kook blog sites.

hanger4
01-02-2017, 06:13 PM

I didn't accuse Dems I accused you of equating the free press with fake news.

Your attempt at diversion was pedestrian.

Bo-4
01-02-2017, 06:21 PM
Hillary lost for only one reason, she refused a DOT STATE DOT COM email address.

Meh - let me lay out some of the other reasons (in no particular order)

1) Russian hacking and drip drip via Putin by way of Swedish Rapist
2) Comey announcements with zero evidence
3) DNC corruption and failure
4) She was a miserable candidate with no coherent message for middle class
5) White rural rage after 8 years of a black Kenyan Muslim Marxist POTUS (Trump Birther strategy totally worked)
6) Press concentration on and obsession with Hillary emails as opposed to attempting to keep up with Trump lie horn-o-plenty
7) Clinton corruption and similar press obsession
8) Electoral College - vestige of slavery
9) Voter suppression tactics
10) Black Voter apathy
11) Sanders voter apathy

Did i miss anything?

Peter1469
01-02-2017, 06:23 PM
You got one right. #10.

5) White rural rage after 8 years of a black Muslim Marxist POTUS (Trump Birther strategy totally worked)
6) Press concentration on and obsession with Hillary emails as opposed to Trump lies
10) Black Voter apathy

Did i miss anything?

MMC
01-02-2017, 06:24 PM
That's if Thrush can survive.....already Hugh Hewitt tore him up on his radio show, and others are already out to prove he has no credibility and can't report fairly. He avoided a couple of Chicago Tribune reporters that wanted to show him for what he is.

The New York Times has trouble to. Many are looking to turn them into a Satire Newspaper of the left.

Professor Peabody
01-02-2017, 06:28 PM

Is what came out the truth?

Professor Peabody
01-02-2017, 06:33 PM
That's if Thrush can survive.....already Hugh Hewitt tore him up on his radio show, and others are already out to prove he has no credibility and can't report fairly. He avoided a couple of Chicago Tribune reporters that wanted to show him for what he is.

The New York Times has trouble to. Many are looking to turn them into a Satire Newspaper of the left.

It's not just Trush.....

New York Times political writer John Harwood
New York Times Magazine chief national correspondent Mark Leibovich
New York Times’/Politico Maggie Haberman

After reading the eMails, I just can't trust them for anything.

hanger4
01-02-2017, 07:21 PM

5) White rural rage after 8 years of a black Kenyan Muslim Marxist POTUS (Trump Birther strategy totally worked)
6) Press concentration on and obsession with Hillary emails as opposed to attempting to keep up with Trump lie horn-o-plenty
10) Black Voter apathy
11) Sanders voter apathy

Did i miss anything?

Most of which have a connection to her refusal to have a dot state dot com address.

Thanks for your help making the point which still stands.

Bo-4
01-02-2017, 07:50 PM
Is what came out the truth?

Been through this UMPTEEN times with hanger4

Hostile foreign government meddling in our elections is UNACCEPTABLE whether or not it be the truth.

Next time it will be YOUR candidate and you'll scream like stuck pigs.

Bo-4
01-02-2017, 07:51 PM
Most of which have a connection to her refusal to have a dot state dot com address.

Thanks for your help making the point which still stands.

MOST of it? Nay .. SOME of it.

Bo-4
01-02-2017, 08:00 PM
I didn't accuse Dems I accused you of equating the free press with fake news.

Your attempt at diversion was pedestrian.

Get real my friend ..

YOUR legacy .. not mine

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/pizzagate-from-rumor-to-hashtag-to-gunfire-in-dc/2016/12/06/4c7def50-bbd4-11e6-94ac-3d324840106c_story.html?utm_term=.88648c89cc83

hanger4
01-02-2017, 08:05 PM
Been through this UMPTEEN times with hanger4

Hostile foreign government meddling in our elections is UNACCEPTABLE whether or not it be the truth.

And you've been bitch-slapped about it UMPTEEN times. Nobody and I mean nobody is defending a Hostile foreign government meddling in our elections.

resister
01-02-2017, 08:09 PM
there was never any difference between them. The only one there is is that trump and pence are impeachable and the rich have been covering the crimes of the clintons for decades.
lol

hanger4
01-02-2017, 08:16 PM
Get real my friend ..

YOUR legacy .. not mine

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/pizzagate-from-rumor-to-hashtag-to-gunfire-in-dc/2016/12/06/4c7def50-bbd4-11e6-94ac-3d324840106c_story.html?utm_term=.88648c89cc83

Get real my friend your link is irrelevant to your equating the free press with fake news.

TimeLord962
01-02-2017, 09:26 PM

A press working on behalf of the DNC is not free in fact it's not the press it's a partisan propaganda mill.

TimeLord962
01-02-2017, 09:28 PM

https://i.imgflip.com/11j0mv.jpg

We have proven conclusively that the MSM is the propaganda arm of the DNC and actively colludes with them thanks to real journalism like wikileaks which has a 100% accurate track record.

TimeLord962
01-02-2017, 09:32 PM

75 days still no evidence of the Russians being behind the DNC internal leaks.

Assange has not even been charged with rape.

Wikileaks has a 100% accurate track record.

resister
01-02-2017, 09:33 PM
75 days still no evidence of the Russians being behind the DNC internal leaks.

Assange has not even been charged with rape.

Wikileaks has a 100% accurate track record.
Sukk it left, succ itt.

resister
01-02-2017, 09:34 PM
Get real my friend ..

YOUR legacy .. not mine

LOL​ Fake ass, ass

Professor Peabody
01-02-2017, 09:53 PM
Been through this UMPTEEN times with @hanger4 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=403)

The Obama administration used taxpayers money to meddle in Israels election, is that unacceptable? You're just butthurt because the Democrats proved just how stupid they are. Maybe they should have spent more money on IS Security than drumming up fake news ie: Bimbo's who say Trump was inappropriate with them. It's not anyone's fault but their own.

It won't be, the Republicans spent enough on IS to prevent it.

MMC
01-03-2017, 06:22 AM
It's not just Trush.....

New York Times political writer John Harwood
New York Times Magazine chief national correspondent Mark Leibovich
New York Times’/Politico Maggie Haberman

After reading the eMails, I just can't trust them for anything.

Oh and there are a few that the Atlantic hired to.....the Left wing Media is going to get a surprise with how Trump is going to deal with them.