PDA

View Full Version : Day Arrives for Trumps Promised Revelation on Hacking

Cigar
01-03-2017, 08:34 AM
■ President-elect Donald J. Trump, continuing to dismiss intelligence agencies’ conclusions that Russia tried to elect him president, says he will divulge “things that other people don’t know” on Tuesday or Wednesday.

■ Mr. Trump picks a corporate lobbyist trained in prying open foreign markets for American corporations as United States Trade Representative.

■ President Obama will visit Capitol Hill to strategize with Democrats on saving his domestic achievements. Vice President-elect Mike Pence will meet with congressional Republicans on plans to unravel those achievements.The hunt for the real killers.

The hunt for the real killers.
What does Mr. Trump know about who hacked the presidential election, and how does he know it? Tuesday may be the day the world finds out — or not. (We still don’t have his tax returns and are waiting for that news conference he promised on the future of his businesses.)

http://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/03/us/politics/donald-trump-transition-hacking.html?_r=0

Personally, I'm doubtful we'll hear anything of importance from him.

That is, if it even happens... :laugh:

exotix
01-03-2017, 08:39 AM
Yesterday

Trump will not be divulging what he knows that everybody else doesn't know ... due to *privilege *

Cigar
01-03-2017, 08:48 AM
Yesterday

Trump will not be divulging what he knows that everybody else doesn't know ... due to *privilege *

Trump's big revelation will be Russia didn't hack the DNC because Julian Assange said so

hanger4
01-03-2017, 09:06 AM
Trump's big revelation will be Russia didn't hack the DNC because Julian Assange said so

Well, at least Julian Assange has more credibility than the CIA.

Cigar
01-03-2017, 09:08 AM
Well, at least Julian Assange has more credibility than the CIA.

Really ... I'd bet he can't get a Master Card or Visa :laugh:

hanger4
01-03-2017, 09:12 AM

Irrelevant to the topic Cigar. Are you deflecting so soon ??

exotix
01-03-2017, 09:15 AM
Irrelevant to the topic Cigar. Are you deflecting so soon ??How come you say this everytime you're cornered ?

Bethere
01-03-2017, 09:18 AM
They can leave the building.

Lol.

Cigar
01-03-2017, 09:21 AM
They can leave the building.

Lol.

Every third Tuesday :laugh:

hanger4
01-03-2017, 09:26 AM
How come you say this everytime you're cornered ?

What corner exo ?? Fact of the matter is, what Julian Assange/wikileaks has released over the years has been the truth. Fact of the matter is, what the CIA has released, not so much.

I ask again exo, what corner ??

exotix
01-03-2017, 09:32 AM
What corner exo ?? Fact of the matter is, what Julian Assange/wikileaks has released over the years has been the truth. Fact of the matter is, what the CIA has released, not so much.

I ask again exo, what corner ??So what you're saying is, is that we need to abolish the CIA and/or bring Assange in as Director of CIA ... is this what you're saying ?

How'bout the KGB ?

Bethere
01-03-2017, 09:33 AM
Every third Tuesday :laugh:

Plenty of rooms at the Hotel Ecquadoran...

hanger4
01-03-2017, 09:45 AM
So what you're saying is, is that we need to abolish the CIA and/or bring Assange in as Director of CIA ... is this what you're saying ?

How'bout the KGB ?

Your mind is a terrible waste. I never even hinted at such delusional thinking. Words mean things exo.

Subdermal
01-03-2017, 10:06 AM
■ President-elect Donald J. Trump, continuing to dismiss intelligence agencies’ conclusions that Russia tried to elect him president, says he will divulge “things that other people don’t know” on Tuesday or Wednesday.

■ Mr. Trump picks a corporate lobbyist trained in prying open foreign markets for American corporations as United States Trade Representative.

■ President Obama will visit Capitol Hill to strategize with Democrats on saving his domestic achievements. Vice President-elect Mike Pence will meet with congressional Republicans on plans to unravel those achievements.The hunt for the real killers.

The hunt for the real killers.
What does Mr. Trump know about who hacked the presidential election, and how does he know it? Tuesday may be the day the world finds out — or not. (We still don’t have his tax returns and are waiting for that news conference he promised on the future of his businesses.)

http://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/03/us/politics/donald-trump-transition-hacking.html?_r=0

Personally, I'm doubtful we'll hear anything of importance from him.

That is, if it even happens... :laugh:

If we don't "hear anything of importance from him", he'll disappoint us no less than the vapid claims from supposed "intel agencies" to this point.

Subdermal
01-03-2017, 10:10 AM
Plenty of rooms at the Hotel Ecquadoran...
Ecuador isn't spelled with a 'q'. Make a note of it.

Bethere
01-03-2017, 10:12 AM
Ecuador isn't spelled with a 'q'. Make a note of it.
Lol.

Bo-4
01-03-2017, 10:23 AM
If we don't "hear anything of importance from him", he'll disappoint us no less than the vapid claims from supposed "intel agencies" to this point.

Enabler ^^^

Bo-4
01-03-2017, 10:25 AM
Nah - he's promised many things .. the amazing secret knowledge he has about hacking? .. his taxes?? ... His plan on business conflicts???

Meh ..

exotix
01-03-2017, 10:40 AM
Your mind is a terrible waste. I never even hinted at such delusional thinking. Words mean things exo.

You don't know the difference between patriotism and high-treason ... and you've been that way since Bush ...

Ransom
01-03-2017, 11:06 AM
The day has arrived.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_CONGRESS_RDP?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-01-03-08-21-45

hanger4
01-03-2017, 11:26 AM
You don't know the difference between patriotism and high-treason ... and you've been that way since Bush ...

And you're now so far from the topic you have no clue where you are.

Like I said, Your mind is a terrible waste.

exotix
01-03-2017, 11:30 AM
And you're now so far from the topic you have no clue where you are.

Like I said, Your mind is a terrible waste.Yes ? ... let's find out .... is this Patriotism or High-Treason ? .... LOL

http://i65.tinypic.com/260vo10.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FejTKEyveAA

hanger4
01-03-2017, 11:37 AM
Yes ? ... let's find out .... is this Patriotism or High-Treason ? .... LOL

http://i65.tinypic.com/260vo10.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FejTKEyveAA

Come back little Sheba.

exotix
01-03-2017, 06:44 PM
Revelation yet ?

hanger4
01-03-2017, 06:58 PM
Revelation yet ?

Maybe tomorrow, or not.

exotix
01-03-2017, 07:04 PM
Maybe tomorrow, or not.In other words you were lied too again by the dude you voted for.

hanger4
01-03-2017, 07:52 PM
In other words you were lied too again by the dude you voted for.

Trump said Tuesday or Wednesday