PDA

View Full Version : Obama admin trying to delegitimize' Trump

Cigar
01-03-2017, 09:06 AM
WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange says there's an "obvious" reason the Obama administration has focused on Russia's alleged role in Democratic hacks leading up to Donald Trump's electoral win.

“They’re trying to delegitimize the Trump administration as it goes into the White House,” Assange said during an interview with Fox News's Sean Hannity airing Tuesday night, according to a transcript of excerpts from the network. “They are trying to say that President-elect Trump is not a legitimate president," Assange said during the interview, which was conducted at the Ecuadorian embassy in London where he has been staying.

"Our publications had wide uptake by the American people, they’re all true,” Assange continued. “But that’s not the allegation that’s being presented by the Obama White House.”

Assange reiterated the group's denial that Russia was the source of the Democratic documents released over the summer. "Our source is not a state party, so the answer for our interactions is no,” he said.

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/312431-wikileaks-founder-obama-admin-trying-to-delegitimize-trump

Oh no!

Who would want to delegitimize a horrible man elected to he most powerful position in the world? :laugh:

birddog
01-03-2017, 09:13 AM
At least Trump is legitimate in the sense he is "natural born." I've never seen the proof that B. Hussein Obama is.

304-227 :grin: Watching Obama and the dims scramble with their lies is a real hoot! :smiley_ROFLMAO:

Cigar
01-03-2017, 09:19 AM
At least Trump is legitimate in the sense he is "natural born." I've never seen the proof that B. Hussein Obama is.

304-227 :grin: Watching Obama and the dims scramble with their lies is a real hoot! :smiley_ROFLMAO:

What proof do you have that The Orange Pedophile was "natural born"? Did you F'ck his mother?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-MQ8nghUozSo/URalE5FTnkI/AAAAAAAAT80/9VHZVZQBZmg/s1600/trum-orangutan.png (http://guerillawomentn.blogspot.com/2013/02/bill-maher-destroys-donald-trump-for.html)

Check-Mate :grin: B!tch

Beevee
01-03-2017, 09:20 AM

Are you calling Trump a liar?

birddog
01-03-2017, 09:37 AM

Thanks for making my point, clueless!

Beevee
01-03-2017, 09:38 AM
Thanks for making my point, clueless!

My pleasure.

birddog
01-03-2017, 09:42 AM
What proof do you have that The Orange Pedophile was "natural born"? Did you F'ck his mother?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-MQ8nghUozSo/URalE5FTnkI/AAAAAAAAT80/9VHZVZQBZmg/s1600/trum-orangutan.png (http://guerillawomentn.blogspot.com/2013/02/bill-maher-destroys-donald-trump-for.html)

One of your more classless posts, and that's saying a lot.

Trump is a few months older than me by the way. I just turned 70, and am wise beyond my years. :slap2:

resister
01-03-2017, 09:49 AM

WOW!!!! How fucking RACIST can you get?

Crepitus
01-03-2017, 10:15 AM

OMG seriously?

Dude, even the Trumpkin has finally admitted that was bullshit.

Crepitus
01-03-2017, 10:16 AM
WOW!!!! How fucking RACIST can you get?

Orange isn't a race.

resister
01-03-2017, 10:17 AM

Do that with a pic of obummer and watch what happens. What a racist post.

Cigar
01-03-2017, 10:19 AM
Don't like it when it's done to you ... ?

Try to Remember that sport. :laugh:

resister
01-03-2017, 10:19 AM
Orange isn't a race.You would burn up the report button if obummers pic was there. Thanks for excusing racist content.

Crepitus
01-03-2017, 10:20 AM
Trump is doing a pretty good job of delegitimizing himself.

No help needed.

resister
01-03-2017, 10:21 AM
Don't like it when it's done to you ... ?

Try to Remember that sport. :laugh:
Stop lying, I don't post racist pics. Your double, racist, standards are noted. Little fella :afro:

Crepitus
01-03-2017, 10:22 AM
You would burn up the report button if obummers pic was there. Thanks for excusing racist content.

Report it, lets see if that is considered racist commentary.

Like I said, orange isn't a race.

resister
01-03-2017, 10:24 AM
Report it, lets see if that is considered racist commentary.

Like I said, orange isn't a race.
Like I said, put obummers pic there, instantly racist. But since a white man is depicted it's a ok.

Cigar
01-03-2017, 10:26 AM
Like I said, put obummers pic there, instantly racist. But since a white man is depicted it's a ok.

... and like I said, don't start none and there won't be none. :grin:T

This is how it's going to be ... from now on.

resister
01-03-2017, 10:32 AM
... and like I said, don't start none and there won't be none. :grin:T

This is how it's going to be ... from now on.
I don't post racist content and you can play your race games without me.

suds00
01-03-2017, 10:49 AM
trump can delegitamize himself

Beevee
01-03-2017, 10:58 AM
I don't post racist content and you can play your race games without me.

I don't understand emoticons so perhaps you can explain the one at the end of your post no:15 above.

decedent
01-03-2017, 11:03 AM

First laugh of the day. Thanks.

resister
01-03-2017, 11:41 AM
I don't understand emoticons so perhaps you can explain the one at the end of your post no:15 above.Let me guess, it's racist? Maybe I shoulda posted a pic of a chimp. You seem to think that's ok? What of it?

Cigar
01-03-2017, 11:44 AM
Let me guess, it's racist? Maybe I shoulda posted a pic of a chimp. You seem to think that's ok? What of it?

Too late, your people already did, thousands of time over the last 8 years.

So try not to cry like a little b!tch when it's done to your Little Boy.

resister
01-03-2017, 11:48 AM
Too late, your people already did, thousands of time over the last 8 years.

So try not to cry like a little b!tch when it's done to your Little Boy.
My people your people, you people love to paint groups into a box. No surprise there.
That is exactly what racist do. I consider people on an individual basis, (how shocking) you should try it sometimes. Thank you for your insult, also.

Cigar
01-03-2017, 11:53 AM
My people your people, you people love to paint groups into a box. No surprise there.
That is exactly what racist do. I consider people on an individual basis, (how shocking) you should try it sometimes. Thank you for your insult, also.

I treat people the way they treat me ... period!

So if you don't like the way you're treated, try something different.

birddog
01-03-2017, 01:17 PM
OMG seriously?

Dude, even the Trumpkin has finally admitted that was bullshit.

Trump never said it was BS. He merely accepted the BC as valid, he had to to be PC and not argue with idiots.

The BC was a bad forgery, we don't have an original hospital generated BC. Obama is as phony as a three dollar bill.

Cigar
01-03-2017, 01:19 PM
Trump never said it was BS. He merely accepted the BC as valid, he had to to be PC and not argue with idiots.

The BC was a bad forgery, we don't have an original hospital generated BC. Obama is as phony as a three dollar bill.

Yet he Kicked The Living Sh!t out of your Boys McCain and Romney :grin:

Beevee
01-03-2017, 01:20 PM
Let me guess, it's racist? Maybe I shoulda posted a pic of a chimp. You seem to think that's ok? What of it?

I asked you to explain it. That you do not is a matter for your conscience.

birddog
01-03-2017, 01:23 PM
Yet he Kicked The Living Sh!t out of your Boys McCain and Romney :grin:

They were weak candidates and had to be PC, plus the MSM covered for Obama. You should be ashamed for voting for the lying POS Obama! The fact that you are not speaks poorly for you.:rollseyes:

Crepitus
01-03-2017, 07:23 PM

Orange.

Crepitus
01-03-2017, 07:27 PM

You conservatives have this^ on your team but you call me a conspiracy theorist?

Safety
01-03-2017, 07:47 PM

You would burn up the report button if obummers pic was there. Thanks for excusing racist content.

Stop lying, I don't post racist pics. Your double, racist, standards are noted. Little fella :afro:

Figured I'd drop this comment here, it received a lot of thanks in the thread it came from and it seems to be very apropos in this situation, just have to replace the word "retard" with "racist"...

`
`
You'd expect the hypersensitive to get all worked up about the colloquial and informal use of the word "retard." True, it's not considered PC (especially) and in poor taste but as long as this non-issue can be used to derail a thread, they'll go for it.