PDA

View Full Version : glen beck says wall street protesters planning a terrorist attack

Elibe
10-05-2011, 09:57 AM
what a joker this guy is

Beck warned his listeners to stock up on food and water because Van Jones, unions, the left and Occupy Wall Street are planning an attack next week on Wall Street. Beck claimed that this is verified information that came to him from credible sources. Left unanswered is exactly why anyone would tell Glenn Beck this information before they would tell the FBI or Homeland Security. Speaking of the FBI, they might want to pay Mr. Beck a visit if he continues to make up false terror threats against America.

Beck also warned his audience that millions will die because of Occupy Wall Street:

http://www.politicususa.com/en/glenn-beck-occupy-wall-street

Mister D
10-05-2011, 10:03 AM
I used to catch part of his show from time to time if I decided to lift weights instead of run. he used to on when I got home. I haven't seen or heard anythign about him since his show was cancelled.

Conley
10-05-2011, 10:10 AM
He always seemed a unstable to me. That said, he could be right. The protestors have made no secret of wanting to take down the system. I don't think it would be a bomb or anything, but it could be something that disrupted the markets like blocking the entry or something. For the most part things have been nonviolent.

Elibe
10-05-2011, 10:41 AM
non violent protest is not terrorism