PDA

View Full Version : Blacks' contempt for Obama and the Dem party

Trinnity
10-22-2012, 06:58 AM
For those of you who've never heard of the "Chigago Think Squad" or Black think squads -as they're called- , Blacks all over the country are talking these days and they're decidedly not happy with the dem party that takes them for granted OR Barack Obama in particular.

There is so much text and blisteringly awesome content to this article (and series of articles) that I've heavily edited it to try to get in some good points and still comply as much as possible with "fair use".

The biggest unreported story in this election is the ANGER being directed at Democrats from not just the pulpits of black churches…but in the circles of black female friends who are often the “Big Mommas” to their families. These black women are furious with the Democrat Party and Barack Obama and are encouraging their families to just sit home on Election Day.

Members of the black community who are disgusted by how the Democrat Party treats blacks like animals and uses them as weapons or political pawns have formed these informal “Think Squad” groups coast to coast, which are underground salons of free thought wherever black professionals get together to talk openly about the anger black people feel about Democrats today.

“Black folk are mad, they are mad as Hell, and they ain’t going to take this anymore”, one of the Think Squad members told me [snip]. This prompted knowing smirks and affirmations from the other four Thinkers at the table, forming a consensus that many black people who were jubilant with Obama’s election in 2008 are disappointed and angry in 2012 because their lives are the worse for having him in office. Black people are angry that unemployment is so high in places like the Southside of Chicago and that Obama’s been “looking for votes from illegals by giving Mexicans amnesty” and thus taking away jobs from black people.

Democrats are seen as pushing this because Mexican colonists here in Chicago are easy to control and completely dependent on the Democrat party because they can’t get work legally without the proper papers…but Democrats have ways of looking the other way and paying these people anyway, so long as they do the Democrats’ bidding. Obama is seen as encouraging all this, while simultaneously enjoying the perks of being president without wanting the responsibility of delivering on any of his promises. “He’s not a president as much as he’s a celebrity now, [and don't say] ‘this is my guy, my Barack’ anymore. Those days are long gone. Now they’re looking at it and a lot of them are calling him a punk and saying ‘that’s Bathhouse Barry right there’ because the stories are out that Barack had sex in bathhouses with men and probably has AIDS now”.

Read more http://hillbuzz.org/think-squad-chicago-blacks-say-democrats-are-clueless-about-how-mad-theyve-made-black-folk-in-last-year-87735

Much much more at the link...a fascinating article.

Looks like Blacks aren't feeling the love so much anymore. Not even in Chicago.

Cigar
10-22-2012, 07:26 AM
Good ... then you should have nothing to worry about. :)

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/OBAMA-CAMPAIGN.jpg
More angry Obama supporters at George Mason University in Fairfax, Virginia October 19, 2012

Bane
10-22-2012, 07:45 AM
For those of you who've never heard of the "Chigago Think Squad" or Black think squads -as they're called- , Blacks all over the country are talking these days and they're decidedly not happy with the dem party that takes them for granted OR Barack Obama in particular.

There is so much text and blisteringly awesome content to this article (and series of articles) that I've heavily edited it to try to get in some good points and still comply as much as possible with "fair use".

Much much more at the link...a fascinating article.

Looks like Blacks aren't feeling the love so much anymore. Not even in Chicago.

we can only hope people are waking up to the Democrats game.

Cigar
10-22-2012, 07:47 AM

Hope is a good thing ... keep hope alive :grin:

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/20121018_biden_obama_high_five.jpg

hanger4
10-22-2012, 07:50 AM
Good ... then you should have nothing to worry about. :)

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/OBAMA-CAMPAIGN.jpg
More angry Obama supporters at George Mason University in Fairfax, Virginia October 19, 2012

So, you're denying what the OP says ??

Trinnity
10-22-2012, 07:57 AM
Obama couldn't have gotten in office without the backing and votes of millions of White people, that's true. Maybe White people will bail him out this time. :laugh:

Trinnity
10-22-2012, 08:00 AM
So, you're denying what the OP says ??Cigar is from Chicago and has prolly heard all this negative talk about Obama. Wonder why he didn't mention it all this time.

Canadianeye
10-22-2012, 08:05 AM
Obama couldn't have gotten in office without the backing and votes of millions of White people, that's true. Maybe White people will bail him out this time. :laugh:

Yes, that is what is going to happen. /snicker

Cigar
10-22-2012, 08:30 AM
First, I am all for whatever helps Republicans feel comfortable about their Presidential Choices. If the of Blacks who vote for President Obama goes from 98% to 97.5%, then I guess that’s a big help for Willard Mitt Romnesia. :grin:

Second, for those who care about facts and I know few Republicans do, I’m not from, nor have I ever been from Chicago. But once again, if the OP wants to believe I’m from Chicago in an effort to help ease the pain of having Willard Mitt Romnesia as their only voting choice for President, then it’s really OK with me. :cool2:

Happy Early Voting Day to everyone in Illinois ... this election will be over for me by 5:00PM CST :wink:

patrickt
10-22-2012, 08:37 AM
Contrary to liberal expectations and stereotyping, blacks are not cattle that can be stupidly herded by the liberal parasites. They can have their own opinion and can ever stand up to threats and harassment from liberal thugs. I wish them all the best in their struggle with the liberals.

Cigar
10-22-2012, 08:42 AM
:grin: It’s actually more difficult on this Forum

Canadianeye
10-22-2012, 08:48 AM

The messiah and his super majority were knocked out of the park in 2010, and he was supposed
to be running away with this presidential election, which clearly isn't the case.

I'd say that is a direct and factual indicator that people are awake.

coolwalker
10-22-2012, 09:00 AM
I have one thing to say...14 more days!

Bane
10-22-2012, 09:11 AM
The messiah and his super majority were knocked out of the park in 2010, and he was supposed
to be running away with this presidential election, which clearly isn't the case.

I'd say that is a direct and factual indicator that people are awake.

Meh, we will see, but I don't expect more then 2% of blacks to not vote Obama.

Cigar
10-22-2012, 09:17 AM
I have one thing to say...14 more days!

:flag:

hanger4
10-22-2012, 09:19 AM
First, I am all for whatever helps Republicans feel comfortable about their Presidential Choices. If the of Blacks who vote for President Obama goes from 98% to 97.5%, then I guess that’s a big help for Willard Mitt Romnesia. :grin:

Second, for those who care about facts and I know few Republicans do, I’m not from, nor have I ever been from Chicago. But once again, if the OP wants to believe I’m from Chicago in an effort to help ease the pain of having Willard Mitt Romnesia as their only voting choice for President, then it’s really OK with me. :cool2:

Happy Early Voting Day to everyone in Illinois ... this election will be over for me by 5:00PM CST :wink:

If you cared for facts as you say you do then you'd know the black vote in 08 was 96% not 98%.

Cigar
10-22-2012, 09:22 AM
If you cared for facts as you say you do then you'd know the black vote in 08 was 96% not 98%.

Thanks for correcting me ... :smiley_ROFLMAO:

hanger4
10-22-2012, 09:27 AM
Thanks for correcting me ... :smiley_ROFLMAO:

Not a problem, seems to be a daily occurrence with some on this site.

You are ever full of it and need daily :slap:

Cigar
10-22-2012, 09:35 AM
Not a problem, seems to be a daily occurrence with some on this site.

You are ever full of it and need daily :slap:

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/cookey.jpg

IGetItAlready
10-22-2012, 09:41 AM

You speak of "Romnesia" while citing stats that you apparently don't even stop to consider.
98% of blacks voted for Obama. Do you realize the ONLY other elections in which a given demographic votes in such solidarity occur in the Middle East?
You love to point out what you perceive as "racism" in the white community while overlooking the ten ton gorilla sitting in your own corner.

Cigar
10-22-2012, 09:48 AM
You speak of "Romnesia" while citing stats that you apparently don't even stop to consider.
98% of blacks voted for Obama. Do you realize the ONLY other elections in which a given demographic votes in such solidarity occur in the Middle East?
You love to point out what you perceive as "racism" in the white community while overlooking the ten ton gorilla sitting in your own corner.

I voted for Obama because of his sweet Jump Shot :grin:

Trinnity
10-22-2012, 09:51 AM
I voted for Obama because of his sweet Jump Shot :grin:I believe you.
Another reason why you and other people who think like you should NOT vote. :moron:

GrassrootsConservative
10-22-2012, 09:51 AM
I voted for Obama because of his sweet Jump Shot :grin:

Uninformed voter #1.

Cigar
10-22-2012, 09:53 AM
I believe you.
Another reason why you and other people who think like you should NOT vote. :moron:

I keep wishing someone tries to stop me ... man would that be Fun! :grin:

Canadianeye
10-22-2012, 09:57 AM
Meh, we will see, but I don't expect more then 2% of blacks to not vote Obama.

It is uncertain what the numbers will be obviously in the black community, but I was addressing more the white community.

However, regarding the black community, 95% voted for Obama in 2008. That percentage will in all likelihood go down given a lot of variables but the amount of likely voters, given the consistently poor performance over 4 years by Obama, will definitely go down. This isn't 2008, and the momentum is nowhere near those fever pitched levels.

Factor in the fractional losses now, inclusive of: radical black fringe is not happy with Obama, black businessmen and women (I didn't build that), the disinfranchised black voter about the doubled number of the unemployed black community compared to the national average, and the black churches responding to the gay marriage position of Obama.

It really can only go down is what I'm driving at, when you think about it.

hanger4
10-22-2012, 10:00 AM
I keep wishing someone tries to stop me ... man would that be Fun! :grin:

All you've done in this thread is deflect from the OP.

Are you afraid blacks won't vote the same 96% to 4% ??

or blacks won't turn out to vote in the same numbers ??

hanger4
10-22-2012, 10:07 AM
It is uncertain what the numbers will be obviously in the black community, but I was addressing more the white community.

However, regarding the black community, 95% voted for Obama in 2008. That percentage will in all likelihood go down given a lot of variables but the amount of likely voters, given the consistently poor performance over 4 years by Obama, will definitely go down. This isn't 2008, and the momentum is nowhere near those fever pitched levels.

Factor in the fractional losses now, inclusive of: radical black fringe is not happy with Obama, black businessmen and women (I didn't build that), the disinfranchised black voter about the doubled number of the unemployed black community compared to the national average, and the black churches responding to the gay marriage position of Obama.

It really can only go down is what I'm driving at, when you think about it.

IMO it's the turn out that'll be down, I believe those that do vote will be about the same %'s 96-4

The historic norm is 80-85 to 15-20 %, unfortunately 10 to 15% voted Obama via skin color, sad but true.

Canadianeye
10-22-2012, 10:24 AM
IMO it's the turn out that'll be down, I believe those that do vote will be about the same %'s 96-4

The historic norm is 80-85 to 15-20 %, unfortunately 10 to 15% voted Obama via skin color, sad but true.

Personally, beyond his focus on the Latino vote (amensty package) I think he his targeting the muslim vote just by generally always supporting them in all situations. This may seem like stating the obvious, however, look at what everyone carries on about. He's a muslim, his muslim roots, his muslim parents, his pro muslim policies, his anti-Israel tendencies.

Everyone focuses on those things about him....but what if this is being done to translate into steady voting block for him/Dems?

Trinnity
10-22-2012, 10:44 AM

The historic norm is 80-85 to 15-20 %, unfortunately 10 to 15% voted Obama via skin color, sad but true.The Black turn out for Obama will be down and I've been saying that for months.

This article about the "Black Think Squad" in Chicago, I read this morning just keeps on yielding gems. See the signs, SEE the signs:

“This election, right here, is a breaking point. This is the election where black folk sit down and say “NO MORE!” and we stay home. I ain’t voting. First time in 30 years that I won’t. I am sitting home and everyone in my church is doing the same”, an angry Thinker said as we were all putting on our coats. I had on my Romney/Ryan campaign shirt, by the way, which I wear everywhere in Chicago…and I have yet to have a single black person say anything bad to me for wearing it, certainly not the Thinkers. ”Some black people are even going to vote for Romney, you watch. He’s a smart man and he’s not evil no matter what Obama would say. He fixes things that are broken and things sure are broken now and people who want jobs again are going to pull the other lever this time”.

Read more http://hillbuzz.org/think-squad-chicago-blacks-say-democrats-are-clueless-about-how-mad-theyve-made-black-folk-in-last-year-87735

And that was a Black voter ^ in Chicago saying that.

Cigar
10-22-2012, 10:54 AM
Wow "A" Black Voter in Chicago :smiley_ROFLMAO:

hanger4
10-22-2012, 10:59 AM
Wow "A" Black Voter in Chicago :smiley_ROFLMAO:Still ignoring the content of the OP I see.You should change your username to bait'n'switch

Cigar
10-22-2012, 11:34 AM
Still ignoring the content of the OP I see.You should change your username to bait'n'switch

I guess you'd really impress me if you actually found a real live Black person to come on this Forum to back up your Bull Shit :grin:

hanger4
10-22-2012, 11:55 AM
I guess you'd really impress me if you actually found a real live Black person to come on this Forum to back up your Bull Shit :grin:

My BS ??

All I've done is ask why you won't address the OP.

All you've done is post incendiary and baiting remarks.

Hell, that's all you do in your own threads.

If you'd lay down some bonafide opinions or thought provoking remarks you'd probably impress yourself.

I know it'll freak me out !!

Cigar
10-22-2012, 11:57 AM
My BS ??

All I've done is ask why you won't address the OP.

All you've done is post incendiary and baiting remarks.

Hell, that's all you do in your own threads.

If you'd lay down some bonafide opinions or thought provoking remarks you'd probably impress yourself.

I know it'll freak me out !!

I did address it, the wayI want to.

See how this works?

hanger4
10-22-2012, 12:02 PM
I did address it, the wayI want to.

See how this works?

OH, I know how you work.

Just like countless other leftists, can't argue the issues/facts so we'll just throw bombs and hope nobody notices how devoid of reality we are.