PDA

View Full Version : mattis to trump transition team- fuck off

del
01-06-2017, 08:49 PM
The honeymoon seems to be ending between retired Gen. James N. Mattis and Donald Trump’s transition team amid an increasingly acrimonious dispute over who will get top jobs in the Defense Department — and who gets to make those decisions.
With only two weeks left before Inauguration Day and days before Mattis’s Senate confirmation hearing, most major Pentagon civilian positions remain unfilled. Behind the scenes, Mattis has been rejecting large numbers of candidates offered by the transition team for several top posts, two sources close to the transition said. The dispute over personnel appointments is contributing to a tenser relationship between Mattis and the transition officials, which could set the stage for turf wars between the Pentagon and the White House in the coming Trump administration.
The Trump transition team was already considering candidates for a host of Defense Department top jobs when Trump announced Dec. 1 that he intended to nominate “Mad Dog (https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-has-chosen-retired-marine-gen-james-mattis-for-secretary-of-defense/2016/12/01/6c6b3b74-aff9-11e6-be1c-8cec35b1ad25_story.html)” (https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-has-chosen-retired-marine-gen-james-mattis-for-secretary-of-defense/2016/12/01/6c6b3b74-aff9-11e6-be1c-8cec35b1ad25_story.html) Mattis (https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-has-chosen-retired-marine-gen-james-mattis-for-secretary-of-defense/2016/12/01/6c6b3b74-aff9-11e6-be1c-8cec35b1ad25_story.html) to lead the military. The Mattis pick was seen by Republicans around Washington as an indication that Trump would rely on senior and experienced officials to shape and implement his national security and foreign policies. Many “Never Trump” Republicans also thought this might be their way into service despite having opposed Trump in the GOP primary....

Initially, both Mattis and the Trump team intended to engage in a collaborative process whereby Mattis would be given significant influence and participation in selecting top Pentagon appointees.
But the arrangement started going south only two weeks later when Mattis had to learn from the news media that Trump had selected Vincent Viola, a billionaire Army veteran, to be secretary of the Army, one source close to the transition said.
“Mattis was furious,” said the source. “It made him suspicious of the transition team, and things devolved from there.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/josh-rogin/wp/2017/01/06/mattis-clashing-with-trump-transition-team-over-pentagon-staffing/?utm_term=.60f5f2c3c9e9

eventually the short fingered groper will figure out that running the us govt is a little more complicated than renting out your family name to assorted rubes around the world.

or not

resister
01-06-2017, 08:53 PM
Lol, pooty hurty muchy ?

del
01-06-2017, 08:53 PM
Lol, pooty hurty muchy ?
have someone read it to you

Captain Obvious
01-06-2017, 10:03 PM
To his credit, he doesn't appear to be a sock puppet

resister
01-06-2017, 10:07 PM
Not sure what that means, I am not reincarnated.

Private Pickle
01-06-2017, 10:29 PM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/josh-rogin/wp/2017/01/06/mattis-clashing-with-trump-transition-team-over-pentagon-staffing/?utm_term=.60f5f2c3c9e9

eventually the short fingered groper will figure out that running the us govt is a little more complicated than renting out your family name to assorted rubes around the world.

or not

Wow. You actually created a thread! Impressive for you although you didn't really leave anything to debate outside of a meme perpetrated by the media for the younger voters. The idea that Trump has small hands means he has a small dick or can't govern.

Keep going with that. After all...it's really all you have...but it's kinda funny...I mean after awhile it's the same joke told again and again. Like: "Why did Helen Keller only masturbate with one hand? Because she needed the other one to moan with."

Crepitus
01-06-2017, 10:42 PM

Which is probably why he can't get along with Trump and co.

Doesn't bode well for the rest of the government does it.

AZ Jim
01-07-2017, 12:45 AM
Wow. You actually created a thread! Impressive for you although you didn't really leave anything to debate outside of a meme perpetrated by the media for the younger voters. The idea that Trump has small hands means he has a small dick or can't govern.

Keep going with that. After all...it's really all you have...but it's kinda funny...I mean after awhile it's the same joke told again and again. Like: "Why did Helen Keller only masturbate with one hand? Because she needed the other one to moan with."Helen Keller was NOT a mute, she spoke.

Don
01-07-2017, 12:58 AM
We now have the Washington Post's spin on it. We'll have to wait for what others say about it.

Common
01-07-2017, 07:12 AM
Oh My!!!! Im sure the trump transition team wont be able to sleep for the next 4 yrs because hes mad at them.
lol they couldnt care less

MMC
01-07-2017, 08:01 AM
We now have the Washington Post's spin on it. We'll have to wait for what others say about it.

Its nothing major like. Check out Hugh Hewitts site. Although, he might have penned an Op Ed. He was talking about this with Chucky Todd of NBC. Even Todd says it doesn't amount to much. As usual the illiberals take things out of context.

Now you know why they have trouble with reality and daily living.

Docthehun
01-07-2017, 09:16 AM
Woolsey has already stepped aside and it appears that "Mad Dog" may not be far behind. He hates that nickname and the President-elect continues to describe him with those words. That in itself shows a lack of respect. It's probably true that in the grand scheme of things, it's not a game changer, but I think it speaks to a much greater issue which seems to be pitting himself against the military/intelligence complex. You know, the guys and gals actually charged with protecting us. With danger just around the next corner, I don't think it's prudent to have an adversary relationship with that particular community.

Private Pickle
01-07-2017, 09:48 AM
Helen Keller was NOT a mute, she spoke.
It's a joke Jim.

del
01-07-2017, 01:14 PM

Keep going with that. After all...it's really all you have...but it's kinda funny...I mean after awhile it's the same joke told again and again. Like: "Why did Helen Keller only masturbate with one hand? Because she needed the other one to moan with."

i have no interest in his dick but it's obvious he can't govern.

i look forward to your next thread about trying to pick up inappropriately young women with your wallet.

world class, baby

birddog
01-07-2017, 01:38 PM
You loser libs continue to be a hoot! Thanks. :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Cigar
01-07-2017, 01:42 PM
You loser libs continue to be a hoot! Thanks. :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Aren't you overdue for a nap?

birddog
01-07-2017, 01:46 PM
Aren't you overdue for a nap?

Sorry, I slept in late. I'm ready for more loser lib frivolity! :grin: