PDA

View Full Version : Viva-La Opps! President Obama Up Huge with Hispanics

Cigar
10-22-2012, 12:06 PM
Hispanic voters continue to say they prefer President Obama by wide margins over Republican nominee Mitt Romney amid signs that the race is tightening among the broader electorate, according to new data in a NBC News/Wall Street Journal/Telemundo poll.

Obama leads Romney 70 percent to 25 percent among likely Latino voters (and 69 percent to 23 percent among registered voters).

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/10/22/14617456-nbcwsj-poll-obama-leads-by-45-points-with-latinos

Next you'll be saying the same thing about Hispanics as you do Blacks :grin:

patrickt
10-22-2012, 03:56 PM
I wonder what percentage of those likely Latino voters are U.S. citizens? I realize it's not really important but I'm curious.

Cigar
10-22-2012, 06:26 PM
I wonder what percentage of those likely Latino voters are U.S. citizens? I realize it's not really important but I'm curious.

Are you saying the "Likely Voters Poll" is Bull Shit?

patrickt
10-22-2012, 07:04 PM
Of course not. I simply asked how many of those "likely voters" are U.S. citizens. Is there something about the question that confuses you? I live in Oaxaca, Mexico, and I've had local folks proudly show me their voter registration cards from the U.S. that they received courtesy of the liberals.