PDA

View Full Version : Dinesh D'Souza's Christian Values America

Cigar
10-22-2012, 12:28 PM
Dinesh D'Souza Resigns As President Of King's College Amid Scandal

Prominent conservative author and Obama critic Dinesh D'Souza has resigned from the presidency of The King's College, an evangelical Christian liberal arts school based in Manhattan, the college's board of trustees announced Thursday.

The sudden departure comes after days of controversy over accusations of marital infidelity against D'Souza, who reportedly attended a recent event on Christian values with a woman who was not his his wife of 20 years and shared a hotel room with her.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/18/dinesh-dsouza-resigns-kings-college_n_1980614.html?utm_hp_ref=religion

:smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::s miley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::smi ley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::smile y_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO:

Hey Dinesh ... will there be more pictures of 20 year old girls in your next book? :downtown:

GrassrootsConservative
10-22-2012, 12:33 PM
You mad he's not a flaming homosexual like Odumba?

Cigar
10-22-2012, 12:41 PM
You mad he's not a flaming homosexual like Odumba?

Are you afraid of homosexuals ? :grin:

GrassrootsConservative
10-22-2012, 12:56 PM
Are you afraid of homosexuals ? :grin:

Not afraid at all. I can see how you would think that though. I believe that it's wrong because everything about science points to heterosexuality as the best way to better our species.

Cigar
10-22-2012, 12:57 PM
Not afraid at all. I can see how you would think that though. I believe that it's wrong because everything about science points to heterosexuality as the best way to better our species.

So how did it go so wrong with you? :tongue:

GrassrootsConservative
10-22-2012, 01:14 PM
So how did it go so wrong with you? :tongue:

:icon_scratch: You're... saying that to me? Haha that's rich.

Cigar
10-22-2012, 01:18 PM
:icon_scratch: You're... saying that to me? Haha that's rich.

No it's Cigar ... don't call me Rick ... Frances

GrassrootsConservative
10-22-2012, 01:22 PM
No it's Cigar ... don't call me Rick ... Frances

Rich, moron, I said rich and it's a figure of speech.
:moron:

Calypso Jones
10-22-2012, 01:27 PM
Amazing. Cig. are you just now gloming onto this. It happened WAY last week. And i can see why. In retaliation for that movie he's behind.

Cigar
10-22-2012, 01:48 PM
Amazing. Cig. are you just now gloming onto this. It happened WAY last week. And i can see why. In retaliation for that movie he's behind.

Hey ... it's Monday and I played Golf yesterday and partied Friday and Saturday.

So I'm catching up to people who have no lives. :)

Calypso Jones
10-22-2012, 01:53 PM
You don't know what i did this past weekend. See. There you go again thinking that you know everything and you don't. I had a great weekend. Shopping, lunch, time with friends, planning to visit son in Florida....did i mention he's a golf professional?

Cigar
10-22-2012, 01:58 PM
You don't know what i did this past weekend. See. There you go again thinking that you know everything and you don't. I had a great weekend. Shopping, lunch, time with friends, planning to visit son in Florida....did i mention he's a golf professional?

Where in Florida?

I have a places in Pembroke Pines and Coral Springs.

I plan on being in Pembroke Pines for the Thanks Giving Holiday, maybe we can play some Golf or he could give me some lessons. :)

Mister D
10-22-2012, 02:00 PM

Last week he thought Dinesh was a Muslim. :laugh:

Cigar
10-22-2012, 02:07 PM
Last week he thought Dinesh was a Muslim. :laugh:

I don't care about his religion ... do you?

Calypso Jones
10-22-2012, 02:44 PM
Where in Florida?

I have a places in Pembroke Pines and Coral Springs.

I plan on being in Pembroke Pines for the Thanks Giving Holiday, maybe we can play some Golf or he could give me some lessons. :)

yeah. That's gonna happen. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

shaarona
10-22-2012, 03:40 PM
Dinesh D'Souza Resigns As President Of King's College Amid Scandal

Prominent conservative author and Obama critic Dinesh D'Souza has resigned from the presidency of The King's College, an evangelical Christian liberal arts school based in Manhattan, the college's board of trustees announced Thursday.

The sudden departure comes after days of controversy over accusations of marital infidelity against D'Souza, who reportedly attended a recent event on Christian values with a woman who was not his his wife of 20 years and shared a hotel room with her.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/18/dinesh-dsouza-resigns-kings-college_n_1980614.html?utm_hp_ref=religion

:smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::s miley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::smi ley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::smile y_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO:

Hey Dinesh ... will there be more pictures of 20 year old girls in your next book? :downtown:

How funny.............