PDA

View Full Version : Diplomat busted for grinding on woman on subway

Common
01-09-2017, 09:20 PM
If America knew the truth about what these scumbags in the UN get away with in NYC they would be sickened and outraged. There is no deterrent they DO NOT get prosecuted and rarely is it ever publicized.

A 49-year-old diplomat from Sudan was arrested for grinding against a woman on a Manhattan subway Monday — but the charges were quickly dropped because he has diplomatic immunity, police sources said. The incident happened on a northbound No. 4 subway as it was leaving Grand Central Station at about 2 p.m., sources said.
Mohammad Abdalla Ali allegedly approached a 38-year-old woman from behind and rubbed his genitals against her. He was charged with sex abuse and forcible touching. Taken to the Midtown South police stationhouse, he provided identification papers proving he’s a diplomat, then was released, sources said. There will be no prosecution, sources said.

http://nypost.com/2017/01/09/diplomat-busted-for-grinding-on-woman-on-subway/

Cigar
01-09-2017, 09:45 PM
Gonna need some pictures to judge :grin:

resister
01-09-2017, 09:49 PM
A real example of politicians being above the law, I wonder if DI protects one from a beatdown, wait, you can't do this, I have....

Safety
01-09-2017, 09:54 PM
There was a case in Georgia Power, where an employee was charged with exposing himself and showing his genitals to his fellow employees. So, that was the headline, but after all the information was gathered, it was found out that the employee who brought the charges was recently fired for policy violation, and he made the accusation against the other employee as a last ditch plea to save his job. So, what did the employee who was accused of exposing himself, actually do? He had to use the bathroom while out in the field, and went to go take a piss.

Bottom line, I've seen how crowed the NY subs can be, so I'm a little skeptical if it was actually "grinding" or not.

Peter1469
01-09-2017, 10:47 PM
A real example of politicians being above the law, I wonder if DI protects one from a beatdown, wait, you can't do this, I have....

It is diplomatic immunity. The State Department could declare him persona non grata and send him home. It would have been funny has some locals beat him half to death.

Assuming the story is true.....