PDA

View Full Version : Do you regret voting for trump yet?

AZ Jim
01-12-2017, 11:44 AM
Many do, go to google and search "regret voting for trump". Now multiply that by thousands that haven't posted their regret!

resister
01-12-2017, 11:47 AM
Not one little bit. I don't agree with some things he's doing, but he would be hard pressed to do a worse job than Hillary. Under her, the betrayel of America would of continued unabated.

birddog
01-12-2017, 11:47 AM
Not at all! He will be considered one of our greatest presidents.

Why would anyone of an honest, patriotic nature prefer that Hillary had been elected? That's a disgusting thought.

Safety
01-12-2017, 11:51 AM
Many do, go to google and search "regret voting for trump". Now multiply that by thousands that haven't posted their regret!

First they would have to admit voting for him.

Chris
01-12-2017, 11:57 AM
I don't vote. Trump will be a disaster, but then so would Clinton have been.

hanger4
01-12-2017, 11:57 AM
No

GrassrootsConservative
01-12-2017, 12:03 PM
When I look at the alternatives? Nope.

/Edit: Trump was the best choice based on the information we have.

GrassrootsConservative
01-12-2017, 12:04 PM
First they would have to admit voting for him.
I voted for him. Who here wouldn't admit that?

Voted to bring back the death penalty here. Got that too.

No regrets about that either.

AZ Jim
01-12-2017, 12:10 PM
Not one little bit. I don't agree with some things he's doing, but he would be hard pressed to do a worse job than Hillary. Under her, the betrayel of America would of continued unabated.Clinton would not have been my favorite Democrat either, just better than Trump. Care to tell me what "the betrayel of America would of continued unabated" means other than a broad statement?

AZ Jim
01-12-2017, 12:12 PM

No regrets about that either.The death penalty varies by state. I favor it too but what has that to do with Trump?

AZ Jim
01-12-2017, 12:13 PM

Why would anyone of an honest, patriotic nature prefer that Hillary had been elected? That's a disgusting thought.We'll see.

Bo-4
01-12-2017, 12:20 PM
http://www.mememaker.net/static/images/memes/4304597.jpg

Tahuyaman
01-12-2017, 12:23 PM

Why would anyone of an honest, patriotic nature prefer that Hillary had been elected? That's a disgusting thought.

Speaking as someone who didn't vote for Trump, I feel fortunate that at least Hillary Clinton lost the election. I couldn't imagine what her incompetence and lack of character would have brought us.

I don't see Trump having the potential to be one of our greatest president's ever.

Common
01-12-2017, 12:24 PM
Trolling again

Common
01-12-2017, 12:26 PM
When I look at the alternatives? Nope.

/Edit: Trump was the best choice based on the information we have.

He had nothing else to say

Common
01-12-2017, 12:28 PM
Not only do I not regret it, im happy as hell I voted for him given the pile of crap running against him.

Hes done more for working people in this country while president elect, then president big pile did in 8 yrs.

AeonPax
01-12-2017, 12:30 PM
`
`
I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my party............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........:justkidding:

Tahuyaman
01-12-2017, 12:33 PM
Actually, I think the opposite is true. I think Trump has turned many skeptics into supporters. The people who voted for him did do for specific reasons. I don't see those reasons changing.

If anything, Hillary or Sanders supporters are claiming to be Trump voters who are now sorry that they voted for him.

AZ Jim
01-12-2017, 12:34 PM
Actually, I think the opposite is true. I think Trump has turned many skeptics into supporters. The people who voted for him did do for specific reasons. I don't see those reasons changing.

If anything, Hillary or Sanders supporters are claiming to be Trump voters who are now sorry that they voted for him.Oh please! That is one hell of a reach.

Captain Obvious
01-12-2017, 12:36 PM
I don't regret not voting for him is my reply, it was never really a real consideration for me.

But I'm thrilled he was elected over Rodham.

4 more years of establishment "progress" would have been catastrophic.

Tahuyaman
01-12-2017, 12:37 PM

If anything, Hillary or Sanders supporters are claiming to be Trump voters who are now sorry that they voted for him.

Oh please! That is one hell of a reach.

Explain why?

Tahuyaman
01-12-2017, 12:38 PM
I don't regret not voting for him is my reply, it was never really a real consideration for me.

You mirror my thoughts. I didn't vote for him, but I'm happy he spoiled Hillary's party.

FindersKeepers
01-12-2017, 12:44 PM
I don't regret voting for him.

While I've always had some doubts, he's better than Hillary, and I was glad to see him stand up to the MSM that's been trying to run the show for years.

Chris
01-12-2017, 12:51 PM

Except I think the populist is a progressive, economically anyhow.

The Xl
01-12-2017, 12:52 PM
He was by far the best available choice, for better or worse.

Captain Obvious
01-12-2017, 12:56 PM
Except I think the populist is a progressive, economically anyhow.

Maybe, I was really referring to social progress. Hopefully he's a social eunuch in this regard but I have my reservations.

Does anyone really know his economic approach? Distilled from his curt campaign rhetoric?

Chris
01-12-2017, 01:00 PM
Maybe, I was really referring to social progress. Hopefully he's a social eunuch in this regard but I have my reservations.

Does anyone really know his economic approach? Distilled from his curt campaign rhetoric?

He'll probably kill off PC with the alt-right. And that's a good thing.

Bannon summarizes his economic approach as stealing progressive thunder, especially in championing the little/forgotten man, that liberals lost tough with--even Sanders agrees here. Bannon predicts if they pull it off neo-Republicans will be in charge for the next 50 years. (I'll see if I can find the article...)

Captain Obvious
01-12-2017, 01:03 PM
He'll probably kill off PC with the alt-right. And that's a good thing.

Bannon summarizes his economic approach as stealing progressive thunder, especially in championing the little/forgotten man, that liberals lost tough with--even Sanders agrees here. Bannon predicts if they pull it off neo-Republicans will be in charge for the next 50 years. (I'll see if I can find the article...)

ok but those are initial opinions, keep that in mind. I'll wait and see.

nathanbforrest45
01-12-2017, 01:03 PM
I voted for Donald Trump

And I don't regret it one iota.

Unlike leftist, I love this country and all it stands for. To me the Constitution is the greatest document ever written by man and I honestly believe leftist would just as soon see it destroyed.

Chris
01-12-2017, 01:04 PM
Here it is: Ringside With Steve Bannon at Trump Tower as the President-Elect's Strategist Plots "An Entirely New Political Movement" (http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/steve-bannon-trump-tower-interview-trumps-strategist-plots-new-political-movement-948747)

...He absolutely — mockingly — rejects the idea that this is a racial line. "I'm not a white nationalist, I'm a nationalist. I'm an economic nationalist," he tells me. "The globalists gutted the American working class and created a middle class in Asia. The issue now is about Americans looking to not get f—ed over. If we deliver" — by "we" he means the Trump White House — "we'll get 60 percent of the white vote, and 40 percent of the black and Hispanic vote and we'll govern for 50 years. That's what the Democrats missed. They were talking to these people with companies with a $9 billion market cap employing nine people. It's not reality. They lost sight of what the world is about."

..."Like [Andrew] Jackson's populism, we're going to build an entirely new political movement," he says. "It's everything related to jobs. The conservatives are going to go crazy. I'm the guy pushing a trillion-dollar infrastructure plan. With negative interest rates throughout the world, it's the greatest opportunity to rebuild everything. Shipyards, ironworks, get them all jacked up. We're just going to throw it up against the wall and see if it sticks. It will be as exciting as the 1930s, greater than the Reagan revolution — conservatives, plus populists, in an economic nationalist movement."

That's liberal progressivism.

AZ Jim
01-12-2017, 01:07 PM
I voted for Donald Trump

And I don't regret it one iota.

Unlike leftist, I love this country and all it stands for. To me the Constitution is the greatest document ever written by man and I honestly believe leftist would just as soon see it destroyed.What in your totally distorted mind makes you think we, Democrats don't love America as you proclaim to? Don't you know how many of us have bled, died and served our America. Don't be so stupid.

Bo-4
01-12-2017, 01:07 PM
Oh please! That is one hell of a reach.

See third link from top on left ;-)

http://thepoliticalforums.com/members/1365-Tahuyaman

Chris
01-12-2017, 01:09 PM
There's a twist to his liberalism that requires understanding changes in liberalism from claissical liberalism to reform liberalism to neoliberalism. According to Donald Trump and the Return of Liberalism (https://attackthesystem.com/2016/11/13/donald-trump-and-the-return-of-liberalism/):

...The election of Donald Trump to the presidency by the American public in 2016 represents a mass repudiation of neoliberalism in the same manner as the rejection of the European Union by the English people a few months earlier, the election of SYRIZA by the Greek people in 2014, the electoral victory of various populist movements in Latin America during the 2000s, and the rising popularity of the Frente Nacional in France during the present time.

During the course of presidential campaign, I occasionally compared Trump to Nelson Rockefeller, another billionaire New York liberal, which Trump clearly is, but with the caveat that Trump ran as a recycled George Wallace in the GOP primaries before reinventing himself as Ross Perot in the general election campaign. Here’s the catch: Wallace, once the symbol of right-wing populism, was also a New Deal Democrat and Perot was one of the most outspoken critics of neoliberalism in the United States in the last 30 years.

The introduction of the New Deal (reform liberalism) into the United States under FDR involved an alliance of Southern segregationists (like Wallace) and Northern liberals who were advocates of civil rights. New Dealers representing the Southern states in Congress used to be a dime a dozen, just as liberal Republicans were also quite common. During the period leading up to the implementation of the New Deal, labor radicalism was rampant in the early 20th century USA. The Communist Party had over a million members in the 1930s. Anti-capitalism from the Right was common during that period as well, and represented by such figures as Father Charles Coughlin.

As mentioned above, the New Deal paradigm was essentially about reinventing liberalism from its older classical bourgeoisie model to a quasi-social democratic managerial model. Richard Nixon was the last president under the New Deal paradigm that existed between the 1930s and 1970s. The introduction of neoliberalism began during the era of Jimmy Carter....

Trump is a reform liberal. It's nationalistic. (So was Sanders, btw.)

Neoliberalism advocates globalism.

AeonPax
01-12-2017, 01:14 PM
Actually, I think the opposite is true. I think Trump has turned many skeptics into supporters. The people who voted for him did do for specific reasons. I don't see those reasons changing. If anything, Hillary or Sanders supporters are claiming to be Trump voters who are now sorry that they voted for him.
`
I can agree with this, Trump is a mixed bag. I'm not overjoyed at his cabinet picks but there are things he says he will do, that I agree with. The pharma's for example.

Tahuyaman
01-12-2017, 01:23 PM
`
I can agree with this, Trump is a mixed bag. I'm not overjoyed at his cabinet picks but there are things he says he will do, that I agree with. The pharma's for example.

I will congratulate you for not providing a snarky response.

Ethereal
01-12-2017, 01:24 PM

No regrets about that either.

Lots of forum leftists think there are a bunch of secret conservatives and Trump supporters lurking about for some reason.

Ethereal
01-12-2017, 01:27 PM
What in your totally distorted mind makes you think we, Democrats don't love America as you proclaim to? Don't you know how many of us have bled, died and served our America. Don't be so stupid.
You have accused several posters of being loyal to Russia over America. But like the typical Democrat, when you get a taste of your own medicine, you whine like a little baby.

AZ Jim
01-12-2017, 01:41 PM
You have accused several posters of being loyal to Russia over America. But like the typical Democrat, when you get a taste of your own medicine, you whine like a little baby.Apples and oranges, think it over.

Tahuyaman
01-12-2017, 01:45 PM
Lots of forum leftists think there are a bunch of secret conservatives and Trump supporters lurking about for some reason.

Obviously there were many secret Trump supporters. Just as there were many who didn't want to publicly admit that they supported Mrs.Clinton.

Tahuyaman
01-12-2017, 01:46 PM
You have accused several posters of being loyal to Russia over America. But like the typical Democrat, when you get a taste of your own medicine, you whine like a little baby.

Apples and oranges, think it over.

I did think it over. He's right.

Scrounger
01-12-2017, 01:55 PM
I voted for Trump as the lesser of two evils. Then I decided that I would give the man a chance. He hasn't even been sworn in yet.

Actually, I'm getting a little more comfortable with Trump. He brought out all the nutjobs on the left to wail and moan. For instance, public sentiment was against Trump when he didn't agree that he would accept the results of the election should he lose. The libs made much ado about it and then they acted worse than we would have expected Trump to react.

The real whack jobs in this country... Chuck Schumer, John Lewis, Nancy Pelosi, etc. are being given a lot of publicity, allowing us to see the dark side of their character and their lack of redeeming qualities. Hitlery Clinton would have destroyed America.

We could have done much better than Donald Trump. We could not have done worse by putting Hitlery Clinton in the White House. I won't regret that vote because it was the only choice we had. My ONLY regret is that we didn't have better choices.

Subdermal
01-12-2017, 02:25 PM
Considering that it is now obvious that the source of the dossier with invented information is clearly the DNC, one wonders if any Dem regrets voting for any democrat.

Subdermal
01-12-2017, 02:26 PM
How does it compare to the number of people who regret voting for Obama.

Not well. Not well at all. (http://www.teaparty.org/shock-poll-71-obama-supporters-regret-voting-reelection-34974/)

suds00
01-12-2017, 02:34 PM
i believe that those who voted for trump will regret it

Chris
01-12-2017, 02:35 PM
How does it compare to the number of people who regret voting for Obama.

Not well. Not well at all. (http://www.teaparty.org/shock-poll-71-obama-supporters-regret-voting-reelection-34974/)

My dad did, voted for him the first time around. Disappointed voted against him. And this time voted for Trump. He's a Blue Dog.

Subdermal
01-12-2017, 02:44 PM
My dad did, voted for him the first time around. Disappointed voted against him. And this time voted for Trump. He's a Blue Dog.
Bethere says your response is off-topic.

:laughing7:

Chris
01-12-2017, 02:45 PM
:P

DGUtley
01-12-2017, 02:51 PM
No. It was about the Court. Hillary would've been a disaster for the republic. We will get to continue to bicker within this box we call a republic b/c we've saved the Court.

MisterVeritis
01-12-2017, 03:31 PM
We could have done much better than Donald Trump. We could not have done worse by putting Hitlery Clinton in the White House. I won't regret that vote because it was the only choice we had. My ONLY regret is that we didn't have better choices.
How many more people would you want to see run? We had lots of choices. We chose Trump.

Tahuyaman
01-12-2017, 03:35 PM
No. It was about the Court. Hillary would've been a disaster for the republic. We will get to continue to bicker within this box we call a republic b/c we've saved the Court.

It was also about economic policy.

decedent
01-12-2017, 03:46 PM
Snowflake warning in effect.

Aren't Trumpeters tired of defending this clown?

nic34
01-12-2017, 03:48 PM
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41zSbh3PRlL.jpg

Captain Obvious
01-12-2017, 03:54 PM

Against what, a mountain of petty, baseless witch hunt material being spewed by leftist bedwetters?

Not even close.

If and when the time comes I for one will be one of the first to bring criticism, but it will be based on materiality, not the mindless witch hunt swill the left is piling on.

Whe Trump does fuck up, the left will be so void of credibility, nobody will notice.

Chicken little syndrome.

(I coind the phrase, write it down)

del
01-12-2017, 03:55 PM
:rofl:

Safety
01-12-2017, 03:58 PM

You haven't seen anything yet, wait until he actually gets in office.

patrickt
01-12-2017, 04:10 PM

Gee, AZ, do you regret voting for a President who hates America. I didn't vote for Trump and I don't for a minute regret not voting for Hillary Clinton.

patrickt
01-12-2017, 04:11 PM
You haven't seen anything yet, wait until he actually gets in office.

I'm waiting to see what he does. President Obama promised a lot and then screwed us. Donald Trump promises less and I'll wait and see what he does.

MisterVeritis
01-12-2017, 04:49 PM
i believe that those who voted for trump will regret it
Cool. I believe those who failed to vote for Trump the first time will regret it. Many of them will vote for Trump the second time. Some of you will claim you supported Trump all along.

AZ Jim
01-12-2017, 04:49 PM
Gee, AZ, do you regret voting for a President who hates America. I didn't vote for Trump and I don't for a minute regret not voting for Hillary Clinton.Stupid statement. Clinton did not hate America anymore than you or me. You may not like her but keep it real.

MisterVeritis
01-12-2017, 04:51 PM
Stupid statement. Clinton did not hate America anymore than you or me. You may not like her but keep it real.
Nor does she love the US. She would have put it on the market for cold, hard Clinton cash.

Peter1469
01-12-2017, 04:53 PM
Nor does she love the US. She would have put it on the market for cold, hard Clinton cash.

And to the globalists.

AZ Jim
01-12-2017, 04:56 PM
Nor does she love the US. She would have put it on the market for cold, hard Clinton cash.We both know what you are chucked full of.

NapRover
01-12-2017, 05:08 PM
Glad I voted for him. No other choice.

Tahuyaman
01-12-2017, 05:09 PM
We both know what you are chucked full of.

How do you view yourself? Do you think that you are objective? Do you think that you respect the facts surrounding the various issues?

Mini Me
01-12-2017, 06:39 PM
There's a twist to his liberalism that requires understanding changes in liberalism from claissical liberalism to reform liberalism to neoliberalism. According to Donald Trump and the Return of Liberalism (https://attackthesystem.com/2016/11/13/donald-trump-and-the-return-of-liberalism/):
Interesting article!

Trump is a reform liberal. It's nationalistic. (So was Sanders, btw.)

Neoliberalism advocates globalism.

Mini Me
01-12-2017, 06:42 PM

Just look at his cabinet picks tells you how it will go down!

Five Goldman Sucks people!
Neocon warmongers and military generals!
Too cozy with Rasputin! :evil:

Mini Me
01-12-2017, 06:45 PM
He makes a valid point! Probably over half of those who fought and/or died during WWII and Korea were liberals, son!
They didn't die to see a fascist autocracy take over 'murica! Dammit!

Bethere
01-12-2017, 06:47 PM
And to the globalists.

Lol.

Mini Me
01-12-2017, 06:48 PM
I voted for Trump as the lesser of two evils. Then I decided that I would give the man a chance. He hasn't even been sworn in yet.
Actually, I'm getting a little more comfortable with Trump. He brought out all the nutjobs on the left to wail and moan. For instance, public sentiment was against Trump when he didn't agree that he would accept the results of the election should he lose. The libs made much ado about it and then they acted worse than we would have expected Trump to react.

The real whack jobs in this country... Chuck Schumer, John Lewis, Nancy Pelosi, etc. are being given a lot of publicity, allowing us to see the dark side of their character and their lack of redeeming qualities. Hitlery Clinton would have destroyed America.

Hillary wouldn't have been as bad as you say, but you are right, the choices really SUCKED!

Mini Me
01-12-2017, 07:13 PM
Against what, a mountain of petty, baseless witch hunt material being spewed by leftist bedwetters?
Not even close.

I don't sweat petty things! And I don't pet sweaty things!

If and when the time comes I for one will be one of the first to bring criticism, but it will be based on materiality, not the mindless witch hunt swill the left is piling on.

Whe Trump does fuck up, the left will be so void of credibility, nobody will notice.

Chicken little syndrome.

resister
01-12-2017, 07:30 PM
Clinton would not have been my favorite Democrat either, just better than Trump. Care to tell me what "the betrayel of America would of continued unabated" means other than a broad statement?Sell out America and continue the globalist agenda, among other things.

decedent
01-12-2017, 09:38 PM

Not even close.

Whe Trump does $#@! up, the left will be so void of credibility, nobody will notice.

Chicken little syndrome.

Against himself. How many campaign promises has he broken without even being President? We're not talking about small ones; we're talking about his biggest issues like the Wall, illegal immigration, a Muslim ban, jailing Hillary, and others that his voters were very passionate about. He let them down and they still defend him. The ultimate con job. Sad.

Trumpism is a religion. He can do no wrong. Like he said, he can shoot somebody in the street and they'd still love him.

Scrounger
01-12-2017, 09:39 PM
How many more people would you want to see run? We had lots of choices. We chose Trump.

Rinos, winos, has beens, and traitors. Cruz had the same problem Obama and John McCain had; Rubio flip flopped on immigration and couldn't get the Tea Party vote. Rand Paul had no charisma and some of the candidates (like the Pillsbury dough boy and and the dude from Louisiana) couldn't even rally the constituency in their home state.

Peter1469
01-12-2017, 09:44 PM
Study: Economy Was Top Issue Among Millennial Voters (http://www.rollcall.com/news/politics/study-economy-top-issue-among-millennials)

The organization found that millennials had considered education to be the most important topic during the election through each of three waves of surveying.
However, this changed when respondents were surveyed between Nov. 9 and Nov. 14. The survey showed employment and wages were the primary concern for millennial voters.

The study also showed roughly 80 percent of all millennials surveyed said they voted in the election.

In addition, the survey showed that the number of millennial voters who said they voted for Republican candidate Donald Trump nearly doubled postelection compared to those who said they were voting for him before the election.

MisterVeritis
01-12-2017, 10:11 PM
We both know what you are chucked full of.
Jim, it is a shame you try so hard.

MisterVeritis
01-12-2017, 10:12 PM
Rinos, winos, has beens, and traitors. Cruz had the same problem Obama and John McCain had; Rubio flip flopped on immigration and couldn't get the Tea Party vote. Rand Paul had no charisma and some of the candidates (like the Pillsbury dough boy and and the dude from Louisiana) couldn't even rally the constituency in their home state.
So you had many to choose from. Maybe, instead of hoping for the perfect leader we should focus on limiting what the government is allowed to do. Then finding the perfect leader would be unimportant.

MisterVeritis
01-12-2017, 10:15 PM
Against himself. How many campaign promises has he broken without even being President? We're not talking about small ones; we're talking about his biggest issues like the Wall, illegal immigration, a Muslim ban, jailing Hillary, and others that his voters were very passionate about. He let them down and they still defend him. The ultimate con job. Sad.
Trumpism is a religion. He can do no wrong. Like he said, he can shoot somebody in the street and they'd still love him.
I will wait to see what happens. I expect a great deal will occur between inauguration and the end of April. I would be unsurprised if Trump keeps up a frenetic pace for his first four years.

AZ Jim
01-12-2017, 11:26 PM
Sell out America and continue the globalist agenda, among other things.Could you get any broader? I meant tell us specifically what you have heartache about.

Bethere
01-12-2017, 11:38 PM
I will wait to see what happens. I expect a great deal will occur between inauguration and the end of April. I would be unsurprised if Trump keeps up a frenetic pace for his first four years.

By summer you'll be whining about us being obstructionists and demanding an article V convention.

DGUtley
01-13-2017, 04:24 AM
Snowflake warning in effect. Aren't Trumpeters tired of defending this clown?
Misapplication of the term snowflake.

MisterVeritis
01-13-2017, 06:31 AM
By summer you'll be whining about us being obstructionists and demanding an article V convention.
The Article V convention of states is essential no matter what. I do not doubt the leftists will obstruct. If it is good for Americans it is bad for Democrats.

resister
01-13-2017, 07:57 AM
Could you get any broader? I meant tell us specifically what you have heartache about.I don't have heartache, I'm glad to see someone in office to save the supreme court from becoming hopelessly liberal for the next however many years, glad to see someone who will not continue to watch our jobs go offshore.

Captain Obvious
01-13-2017, 09:48 AM

:biglaugh:

Chris
01-13-2017, 10:12 AM

Same happened with Obama. Maybe we should call it Presidentism. We worship the Presidency and hand ot far too much power.

decedent
01-13-2017, 12:09 PM

You're making excuses for him already.

Considering that he promised to never, ever take a vacation, I'm sure he should accomplish his amazing feats on time -- four years from now.

decedent
01-13-2017, 12:17 PM
Same happened with Obama. Maybe we should call it Presidentism. We worship the Presidency and hand ot far too much power.

There are people who worship Obama, but the difference is that Trump has let down his followers far more... and he's not even President yet.

Obama made only a handful of promises he couldn't keep; Trump made a basket full.

patrickt
01-13-2017, 02:30 PM
Stupid statement. Clinton did not hate America anymore than you or me. You may not like her but keep it real.

Sorry, you couldn't track. President Obama, based on what he did for eight years, hates America and her friends. I don't believe Hillary Clinton hates America. She doesn't care about America or the United States but she doesn't hate them.

AZ Jim
01-13-2017, 02:42 PM
:biglaugh:One of your thoughtful, meaningful posts?

Captain Obvious
01-13-2017, 02:44 PM
One of your thoughtful, meaningful posts?

It said everything that needed said.

No more... no less.

Newpublius
01-13-2017, 02:47 PM
Clinton would not have been my favorite Democrat either, just better than Trump. Care to tell me what "the betrayel of America would of continued unabated" means other than a broad statement?

Clinton means I'd have to give even more money to the government, Trump hopefully less. When you're contributing 56% at all levels of government ALREADY, there's no debate beyond that.

Peter1469
01-13-2017, 03:27 PM
There are people who worship Obama, but the difference is that Trump has let down his followers far more... and he's not even President yet.

Obama made only a handful of promises he couldn't keep; Trump made a basket full.

Far more since the election than 8 years...., never mind....

MisterVeritis
01-13-2017, 04:34 PM

You're making excuses for him already.
You have become unmoored from reality.

Considering that he promised to never, ever take a vacation, I'm sure he should accomplish his amazing feats on time -- four years from now.
It appears Trump is going to undo as much of the damage liberals of both parties have done to this nation over the last 75 years.

Tahuyaman
01-13-2017, 04:40 PM

First, Obama failed to deliver on many promises. So many that politifact gave up on their Obameter.

Second, who are these people Trump has supposedly let down? If anything he has changed the minds of former non supporters. He's turned skeptics into optimists.

But yes, many people did or do worship Obama as if he was is a divine being sent from heaven. He's so egotistical that he may actually believe he is divine.

decedent
01-13-2017, 09:25 PM
Second, who are these people Trump has supposedly let down? If anything he has changed the minds of former non supporters. He's turned skeptics into optimists.

Trump let down the people to whom he made so many promises. From the wall to the Muslim ban, he has broken many campaign promises. I know of people who voted for Trump just to see Hillary locked up. He has broken almost all of his biggest promises already, and he's not even in office. But if all this stuff about him and the Russians is true, then he let down the nation, and disgraced the office even more. Sad.

KathyS
01-13-2017, 10:03 PM
Trump let down the people to whom he made so many promises. From the wall to the Muslim ban, he has broken many campaign promises. I know of people who voted for Trump just to see Hillary locked up. He has broken almost all of his biggest promises already, and he's not even in office. But if all this stuff about him and the Russians is true, then he let down the nation, and disgraced the office even more. Sad.

If you like your plan, you can keep your plan. If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. Average savings on healthcare for a family of 4 is $2500.

Sound familiar?

resister
01-13-2017, 10:07 PM
If you like your plan, you can keep your plan. If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. Average savings on healthcare for a family of 4 is $2500.

Sound familiar?A total crock, trump has not even taken office, imagine when he does, the butthurt rages on.

Tahuyaman
01-13-2017, 11:15 PM

Before you can say he's broken a promise, don't you think you should wait until he's actually held office long enough to make that claim?

decedent
01-13-2017, 11:17 PM
Before you can say he's broken a promise, don't you think you should wait until he's actually held office long enough to make that claim?

No. Not at all.

Tahuyaman
01-13-2017, 11:20 PM
No. Not at all.

That's how one exposes them self as a freaking hack.

decedent
01-13-2017, 11:23 PM

You're blinded by your partisanship.

I've repeatedly posted campaign promises that Trump has already broken. In fact, the's broken some of his biggest. I'm not going to repeat myself just to satisfy your trolling.

Why don't you post more than a sentence for once.

Tahuyaman
01-13-2017, 11:25 PM
You're blinded by your partisanship.

I've repeatedly posted campaign promises that Trump has already broken. In fact, the's broken some of his biggest. I'm not going to repeat myself just to satisfy your trolling.

Why don't you post more than a sentence for once.

You're delusional.

resister
01-13-2017, 11:27 PM
I must concur, you cant rightfully claim these things when he is not on the job yet. It is evident, you will only trash the man, no matter what. Talk about partisan, I woulda hated Hillary, but at least I woulda let her f up before the bashfest.

decedent
01-13-2017, 11:32 PM
You're delusional.

You need some rest. It's going to be exhausting defending your pathetic hero.

Tahuyaman
01-13-2017, 11:33 PM
It does seem odd that the hacks will claim Trump has broken his promises even before he takes office, but ignore or deny Obama's broken promises after eight years in office.

Tahuyaman
01-13-2017, 11:35 PM
You need some rest. It's going to be exhausting defending your pathetic hero.

I'm not defending anyone. I'm pointing out your ignorant partisan hack positions.

Tahuyaman
01-13-2017, 11:43 PM
If someone can seriously claim that Trump has broken a promise as what he plans to do as POTUS before he is inaugurated, there's nothing left to discuss. You are arguing with an irrational person. There's nowhere to go with that.

del
01-13-2017, 11:45 PM
If someone can seriously claim that Trump has broken a promise as what he plans to do as POTUS before he is inaugurated, there's nothing left to discuss. You are arguing with an irrational person. There's nowhere to go with that.
so, go

decedent
01-13-2017, 11:50 PM

This will help you: http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/76699-Vice-s-List-of-All-the-Promises-Broken-by-Donald-Trump

You inspired me.

Tahuyaman
01-13-2017, 11:54 PM
This will help you: http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/76699-Vice-s-List-of-All-the-Promises-Broken-by-Donald-Trump

You inspired me.

So you support your stupid comments by citing other stupid comments you've made. Cool.

decedent
01-13-2017, 11:58 PM
So you support your stupid comments by citing other stupid comments you've made. Cool.

Your guy's a habitual liar who broke many campaign promises and he's not even in office yet. Sad.

resister
01-14-2017, 12:01 AM
Your guy's a habitual liar who broke many campaign promises and he's not even in office yet. Sad.Are you for real? Dude, Hillary was pathological, the difference between you and me is, I don't claim trump never lied, you continue to defend a pathological liar.

resister
01-14-2017, 12:02 AM
Your guy's a habitual liar who broke many campaign promises and he's not even in office yet. Sad.
He has to be in office to break those promises BTW, FYI.

del
01-14-2017, 12:03 AM
excellent deflection

decedent
01-14-2017, 12:06 AM
Are you for real? Dude, Hillary was pathological, the difference between you and me is, I don't claim trump never lied, you continue to defend a pathological liar.

I don't claim that Hillary never lied. I claim that she's told far less lies than most politicians. I also claim that she's a good person. Feel free to post Hillary's lies or her criminal behavior, or her recipes for broiling babies.

It's been 10 minutes ... Trump probably broke another campaign promise.

Sad.

He has to be in office to break those promises BTW, FYI.

LOL.

resister
01-14-2017, 12:10 AM
I don't claim that Hillary never lied. I claim that she's told far less lies than most politicians. I also claim that she's a good person. Feel free to post Hillary's lies or her criminal behavior, or her recipes for broiling babies.

Sad.

LOL.
It is late, I am not going to waste my time rehashing common knowledge, does Hillary lie? Does a bear shit in the woods? If you want to save 15 % or more on car insurance....

Tahuyaman
01-14-2017, 12:30 AM
First, he wasn't, or isn't "my guy". I'm just willing to wait and see what he does or doesn't do before I comment on those things.

Tahuyaman
01-14-2017, 12:32 AM
I don't claim that Hillary never lied. I claim that she's told far less lies than most politicians...

I don't know if you can point to one time she's ever told the truth.

resister
01-14-2017, 12:34 AM

Sad.

LOL.
You consider a liar to be a "corruption, free, good person" Gottcha.

Tahuyaman
01-14-2017, 12:42 AM
Hillary is a compulsive liar. She, like her husband, will lie when the simple truth would eliminate the story. She has an uncontrollable need to lie.

Peter1469
01-14-2017, 12:57 AM
Trump's Hope and Change message will fail.

birddog
01-14-2017, 01:45 AM

"Oh ye of little faith!"

Common
01-14-2017, 05:12 AM
excellent deflection
ROFLMAO SAYS YOUuuuuuuuuuu

patrickt
01-14-2017, 05:35 AM
Barack Obama is going out doing the bidding of the Dictators of Cuba and you wonder if people regret voting for Trump. The inability of liberals to accept responsibility is staggering. After eight years of President Obama shoveling money to friends, the Democrats are saying the debt is George Bush's fault. I'm just amazed they haven't blamed George Bush for Malia and Sasha Obama. They blamed him for everything else Barack Obama has done.

donttread
01-14-2017, 09:05 AM

I didn't vote for Trump , I voted for Johnson . But I rooted for Trump as the night wore on , because he will be our first non-mainstream president in my lifetime and that rather than the particular person. Hilary was unelectable and the DNC put all their chips on her early on . The DNC's action were illegal, undendable and flew in the face of common sense. Such an organization should never have control of america , because with Hilary that's exactly what they were gunning for.
So how about you, a coupleof months after the election can you find ANY redeeeming value in Hilary? Any at all?

Peter1469
01-14-2017, 09:19 AM
"Oh ye of little faith!"

It wasn't Trump who had a hope and change message....

I am mocking the idiotic premise and lies of the thread.

DGUtley
01-14-2017, 09:35 AM
I don't claim that Hillary never lied. I claim that she's told far less lies than most politicians. I also claim that she's a good person. Feel free to post Hillary's lies or her criminal behavior, or her recipes for broiling babies. It's been 10 minutes ... Trump probably broke another campaign promise. Sad. LOL.

Decedent, how can you claim that she's a good person? This is a person that (among other things) lied about Benghazi being caused by a youtube video and then had the producer arrested in the middle of the night with the M-16's drawn with the media in tow -- (that lie was solely for the purpose of appeasing the MSMuslim populations worldwide). Read the books about what she's said to, about and done to the people (the little people) that have worked for her. Read what she's said in the wiki emails (yes, they were stolen, but they were all true). Then -- or in addition rather -- with full knowledge that all of those emails are my property under public records laws she sets up a private server and deletes all of my property. Is this the mark of a good person? Seriously?

Please understand, I've never said that Trump is a good person. I have been very clear on here that my selection was based on the lesser of two evils and severely primarily about protecting the Court.

donttread
01-14-2017, 10:31 AM
Barack Obama is going out doing the bidding of the Dictators of Cuba and you wonder if people regret voting for Trump. The inability of liberals to accept responsibility is staggering. After eight years of President Obama shoveling money to friends, the Democrats are saying the debt is George Bush's fault. I'm just amazed they haven't blamed George Bush for Malia and Sasha Obama. They blamed him for everything else Barack Obama has done.

These last few weeks have been the absolute least professional actions by any president in memory. We need an amendment to limit lame duck power, because once this shit starts it snosballs/

MisterVeritis
01-14-2017, 11:26 AM
LOL. Obama is the reason why we are ready for Trump's "Hope and Change" message.

birddog
01-14-2017, 11:55 AM
It wasn't Trump who had a hope and change message....

I am mocking the idiotic premise and lies of the thread.

Good man. Sorry!

Six days and five minutes until freedom! :grin: