PDA

View Full Version : A Serious Question For Obama Supporters

Deadwood
10-22-2012, 05:44 PM
Perhaps I need a better search engine, but try as I might specific promises from the president seem, well, nowhere to be found.

The question is presented in all seriousness and, please, let this not become another thread to simply beat up on the guy. I would really like to hear what it is liberals expect out of another four years of Obama.

And please, let's try to get through this without pointing at Romney and his perceived failings.

What is Obama planning to do?

oceanloverOH
10-22-2012, 08:12 PM
Perhaps I need a better search engine, but try as I might specific promises from the president seem, well, nowhere to be found.

The question is presented in all seriousness and, please, let this not become another thread to simply beat up on the guy. I would really like to hear what it is liberals expect out of another four years of Obama.

And please, let's try to get through this without pointing at Romney and his perceived failings.

What is Obama planning to do?

That'a a good question, FAL; I would like to know, also. The silence of the Dems.....

Mainecoons
10-22-2012, 10:03 PM
A real depression and a police state?

BooHoo
10-22-2012, 10:04 PM
That'a a good question, FAL; I would like to know, also. The silence of the Dems.....

Yup crickets!!

GrassrootsConservative
10-22-2012, 10:17 PM
Not an Odumba supporter, but I'll start. One thing we know about Odumba's plan for a second term after the election would be this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE

He's planning on being more flexible with America's missile defenses. Not sure why, but he felt like telling Russia this.

Kizzume
10-22-2012, 10:18 PM
Where's that time machine?

Deadwood
10-22-2012, 10:46 PM
Where's that time machine?

I was hoping for something with a bit more substance that you. You are above that kind of thing, or so I thought.

Or are you just another rolled tobacco boob?

Kizzume
10-22-2012, 11:47 PM
I was hoping for something with a bit more substance that you. You are above that kind of thing, or so I thought.

Or are you just another rolled tobacco boob?

I guess my comment was saying--How can we make any guesses as to what the next 4 years are going to bring? It's going to depend on world events and many other things. Do I think Obama is going to keep all his promises? No. Do I think he'll keep some of them? Yes.

oceanloverOH
10-23-2012, 01:36 PM
I guess my comment was saying--How can we make any guesses as to what the next 4 years are going to bring? It's going to depend on world events and many other things. Do I think Obama is going to keep all his promises? No. Do I think he'll keep some of them? Yes.

As with any prez candidate, some of the promises made during campaigning are empty. If re-elected, which promises do you think BO might possibly follow through on, Kizz?

Deadwood
10-23-2012, 01:38 PM

The highlighted word answers the OP. Obama ain't saying is he?

Kizzume
10-23-2012, 02:35 PM
The highlighted word answers the OP. Obama ain't saying is he?

No, because he doesn't know the future either. If asked of any president during the beginning of their presidency, the same answer would be given. Presidents have goals, but whether they meet those goals is anyone's guess.

I'm hoping we'll be out of Afghanistan by 2014 like he says.