PDA

View Full Version : Warning: What's Cory Booker's Motivation?

Robo
01-13-2017, 12:41 PM
U.S. Senator Cory Booker (D) NJ, decided to ignore all of the U.S. Senate’s agreed historical and traditional ethical standards and give unprecedented testimony in opposition to a fellow Senator in his confirmation hearing before the Senate committee’s hearing to confirm Jeff Sessions as the Trump administration’s Attorney General.

What should we think about Booker’s decision to do so? Since Booker presented nothing new that hadn’t already been gone over by the committee’s other questioners, What if anything could Booker’s motivation be?

Well let’s see. The Democrat party being in total disarray since the election of Donald Trump, seems hysterically searching for a candidate to challenge Trump in 2020. Booker has been mention by some Democrats as a likely possible candidate for the Presidency and the party’s second black candidate for that nomination. Another “Great Black Hope” of the Democrats?

Who among us is naive enough to not know that Booker, (by his unprecedented testimony before the Session’s conformation hearing), wasn’t simply trolling for face time notoriety to prepare for a 2020 Presidential bid?

birddog
01-13-2017, 12:56 PM
Booker reminds me of a smart man's saying, "You can take the N out of the ghetto, but you can't take the N out of the N!" This is not racist, just fact.

Robo
01-13-2017, 01:08 PM
Booker reminds me of a smart man's saying, "You can take the N out of the ghetto, but you can't take the N out of the N!" This is not racist, just fact.

In my opinion, there's 2 kinds of N's, dark ones and white ones and 2 kinds of responsible folks with integrity, dark ones and white ones.

Common
01-13-2017, 01:12 PM
U.S. Senator Cory Booker (D) NJ, decided to ignore all of the U.S. Senate’s agreed historical and traditional ethical standards and give unprecedented testimony in opposition to a fellow Senator in his confirmation hearing before the Senate committee’s hearing to confirm Jeff Sessions as the Trump administration’s Attorney General.

What should we think about Booker’s decision to do so? Since Booker presented nothing new that hadn’t already been gone over by the committee’s other questioners, What if anything could Booker’s motivation be?

Well let’s see. The Democrat party being in total disarray since the election of Donald Trump, seems hysterically searching for a candidate to challenge Trump in 2020. Booker has been mention by some Democrats as a likely possible candidate for the Presidency and the party’s second black candidate for that nomination. Another “Great Black Hope” of the Democrats?

Who among us is naive enough to not know that Booker, (by his unprecedented testimony before the Session’s conformation hearing), wasn’t simply trolling for face time notoriety to prepare for a 2020 Presidential bid?

Booker is playing to his district for re election

AZ Jim
01-13-2017, 01:17 PM
Using one letter "N" is not much of a disguise for the racism it presents.

Ravens Fan
01-13-2017, 01:19 PM
Do Not make racist remarks like in this post. It is against the rules.

The Xl
01-13-2017, 01:20 PM

Uncalled for.

Robo
01-13-2017, 01:35 PM
Using one letter "N" is not much of a disguise for the racism it presents.

But everybody is automatically a racist that disagrees with the left as far as the left is concerned, so who aside from the left even pays any attention to the racist insinuation and the left's race card agenda?

nic34
01-13-2017, 01:44 PM
But everybody is automatically a racist that disagrees with the left as far as the left is concerned, so who aside from the left even pays any attention to the racist insinuation and the left's race card agenda?

Racism is not left or right.

del
01-13-2017, 03:28 PM
world class

Captain Obvious
01-13-2017, 03:30 PM
world class

Thanks for finally raising it up to your level.

Captain Obvious
01-13-2017, 03:31 PM

You can take the trash out of the trailer, but...

birddog
01-13-2017, 04:25 PM
In my opinion, there's 2 kinds of N's, dark ones and white ones and 2 kinds of responsible folks with integrity, dark ones and white ones.

True, color has little to do with character and individual responsibility. I do believe that a greater percentage of blacks are racist compared to whites.

MisterVeritis
01-13-2017, 04:30 PM
No, it's racist. You should stop.

birddog
01-13-2017, 04:36 PM

I disagree, and color has little to do with it.

resister
01-13-2017, 04:42 PM
I disagree, and color has little to do with it.
Low class people come in all colors, it becomes "racist" to start factoring in numbers.

Safety
01-13-2017, 06:12 PM

Wow, you surprised me.

resister
01-13-2017, 06:17 PM
Wow, you surprised me.
Believe it or not, not all conservative white males are bigoted racist.