PDA

View Full Version : Beware of Mitt Romney's Foreign Policy Advisors

JerryAL
10-22-2012, 07:24 PM
Mitt Romney currently has 17 foreign policy advisors who are former Bush-Cheney neocons. Three of these neocons in particular should disturb any American who is tired of endless wars and questionable CIA and NSA tactics:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TZh_Hnsf2o

Dispondent
10-22-2012, 07:35 PM
Questionable CIA tactics like unrelenting drone strikes that kill innocent civilians in countries we aren't even at war with? Yeah, watch out for those Romney guys...

JerryAL
10-22-2012, 07:42 PM
Questionable CIA tactics like unrelenting drone strikes that kill innocent civilians in countries we aren't even at war with? Yeah, watch out for those Romney guys...

If the choices are between large scale land invasions, based on lies, resulting in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people or drone strikes, I will always choose the drone strikes.

Dispondent
10-22-2012, 07:46 PM
If the choices are between large scale land invasions, based on lies, resulting in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people or drone strikes, I will always choose the drone strikes.

You are talking about a possibility, I'm talking about reality. Little bit of difference there...

JerryAL
10-22-2012, 10:25 PM
You are talking about a possibility, I'm talking about reality. Little bit of difference there...

Um, did you forget about the Iraq War?

Over 4,400 American Soldiers Killed.

Over 30,000 American Soldiers Wounded.

Over 100,000 Civilians Killed in Iraq.

That is reality, and it was all based on lies.

Dispondent
10-22-2012, 11:23 PM
Um, did you forget about the Iraq War?

Over 4,400 American Soldiers Killed.

Over 30,000 American Soldiers Wounded.

Over 100,000 Civilians Killed in Iraq.

That is reality, and it was all based on lies.

No, did Romney start that? Not sure where you are coming from here...

JerryAL
10-23-2012, 12:06 AM
No, did Romney start that? Not sure where you are coming from here...

Mitt Romney is using almost the exact same foreign policy advisors as George W. Bush. One word Dan Senor!

Dispondent
10-23-2012, 12:12 AM
Mitt Romney is using almost the exact same foreign policy advisors as George W. Bush. One word Dan Senor!

Well maybe if Obama hadn't screwed everything up, we wouldn't need sensible people advising Romney... Neocons aren't necessarily wrong, just a bit too Wilsonian for me...

garyo
10-23-2012, 06:56 AM
Nothing like a little left wing paranoia.

patrickt
10-23-2012, 06:58 AM
I am concerned about what decision Gov. Romney might make if President. Who his advisors are might concern me. Who President Obama's mentors were might concern me. Who his friends are might concern me. Who he confers with at the White House concerns me. Who he gets campaign funding for concerns me. Who endorses him from foreign countries concerns me. Whoever advised him that no security was needed at the consulate in Libya concerns me but I recognize that he takes little advice anyway. He simply looks for sycophants to agree with him. Left-wing bobble-heads are popular.

Rev. Wright, Bill Ayers, Frank Marshall Davis, all mentors and promoters. Fidel Castro, Vladimir Putin, Hugo Chavez, Chris Mathews, all endorsed President Obama.

So, with all my concerns, I don't think I'll be voting for the left-wing ninny currently in the White House.

roadmaster
10-23-2012, 07:03 AM
I trust Mitt more than I do Obama on this.

JerryAL
10-23-2012, 08:22 AM
I bet most people on here, who plan on voting for Mitt Romney, do NOT even know who Dan Senor is, and why he is the last person on earth you want giving foreign policy advice to anyone.

shaarona
10-23-2012, 09:00 AM
I bet most people on here, who plan on voting for Mitt Romney, do NOT even know who Dan Senor is, and why he is the last person on earth you want giving foreign policy advice to anyone.

I know who he is.. May as well let Bibi run US foreign policy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Senor

JerryAL
10-23-2012, 07:15 PM
I know who he is.. May as well let Bibi run US foreign policy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Senor

I just hope all the people supporting Mitt Romney go and enlist when Dan Senor's regional war in the Middle East breaks out. Don't expect other people to go die for your wars.

shaarona
10-23-2012, 07:26 PM
I just hope all the people supporting Mitt Romney go and enlist when Dan Senor's regional war in the Middle East breaks out. Don't expect other people to go die for your wars.

Scary.... What are they thinking?