PDA

View Full Version : MI6 agent behind Trump dossier fears for his safety

decedent
01-13-2017, 01:22 PM
Christopher Steele, the former MI6 officer identified by the Wall Street Journal (http://www.wsj.com/articles/christopher-steele-ex-british-intelligence-officer-said-to-have-prepared-dossier-on-trump-1484162553) as the author of a compromising dossier on U.S. President-elect Donald Trump, has fled his Surrey home due to fears for his safety, the Telegraph reported (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/11/former-mi6-officer-produced-donald-trump-russian-dossier-terrified/) Thursday.

The 52-year-old, who worked for Britain’s Secret Intelligence Service in Russia and Paris and for the Foreign and Commonwealth Office in London, had compiled a 35-page document about the Kremlin’s alleged ties to Trump’s presidential campaign.

On Tuesday, CNN, BuzzFeed and other media outlets reported that intelligence officials told Trump about the report in a security briefing last Friday. BuzzFeed published the document, which Trump has since denounced as “fake news.”

Source: http://www.politico.eu/article/former-mi6-officer-behind-trump-dossier-terrified-for-his-safety/

Trump usually threatens to sue when people say unflattering things about him. Why isn't he doing it in this case? Is he afraid that something in this document is true?

At first, I dismissed this document as a hit piece. It seems too outlandish to be true. But now, it seems to have actually come from a real MI6 agent who got lots of inside information on Trump.

Maybe Buzzfeed will get an apology one day? Anyway, I hope the UK is keeping this agent and his family safe. His peers say he's a great guy.

I'm not saying this dossier is real, but I am wondering why it seems more plausible each day.

nathanbforrest45
01-13-2017, 01:28 PM
I wonder if the slime the retarded Democrats and their less than human followers are flinging can get any worse. Every time I ask myself that question stupidity like this shows up.

Good show Dec, you continue to prove the Democratic Party is made up of the worst elements of society.

decedent
01-13-2017, 01:36 PM
I wonder if the slime the retarded Democrats and their less than human followers are flinging can get any worse. Every time I ask myself that question stupidity like this shows up.

Good show Dec, you continue to prove the Democratic Party is made up of the worst elements of society.

Where's the "stupidity"? An innocent officer is in hiding. Don't blue lives matter?

Why are you so angry? You should be used to Trump being so sleazy. Whether it's hinting how ugly his opponents wives are, talking about his 'uge' penis, talking about his opponent's vaginas on stage, etc. He's a slimebag yet you're accusing Democrats of dredging up slime. He's doing it all by himself.

hanger4
01-13-2017, 03:34 PM
Where's the "stupidity"? An innocent officer is in hiding. Don't blue lives matter?

Why are you so angry? You should be used to Trump being so sleazy. Whether it's hinting how ugly his opponents wives are, talking about his 'uge' penis, talking about his opponent's vaginas on stage, etc. He's a slimebag yet you're accusing Democrats of dredging up slime. He's doing it all by himself.

"An innocent officer" ??

There's nothing innocent about compiling a dossier of unsubstantiated heresay, rumour and innuendo then handing it off to whomever for public dissemination in an attempt of character assassination.

resister
01-13-2017, 04:18 PM
"An innocent officer" ??

There's nothing innocent about compiling a dossier of unsubstantiated heresay, rumour and innuendo then handing it off to whomever for public dissemination in an attempt of character assassination.
The left excuses anything that furthers their cause"the ends justify the means".

Subdermal
01-13-2017, 04:22 PM
Trump usually threatens to sue when people say unflattering things about him. Why isn't he doing it in this case? Is he afraid that something in this document is true?

:laughing1:

So you're shifting to a new windmill because the first one fell down?

At first, I dismissed this document as a hit piece. It seems too outlandish to be true. But now, it seems to have actually come from a real MI6 agent who got lots of inside information on Trump.

No! It appears as though you're attempting to cobble the first windmill back together, and claim that it wasn't a POS with which to begin!

Maybe Buzzfeed will get an apology one day? Anyway, I hope the UK is keeping this agent and his family safe. His peers say he's a great guy.

VERY convincing. :biglaugh:
You think Trump is ever going to get an apology?

I'm not saying this dossier is real, but I am wondering why it seems more plausible each day.

Dishonest leftist is dishonest.

decedent
01-13-2017, 04:22 PM
"An innocent officer" ??

Yes, it seems he's an innocent officer who was just doing his job. Now he's in hiding. I bet some Trump fans and Putin want him dead.

MisterVeritis
01-13-2017, 04:24 PM

I heard a few minutes of a discussion about this on a local talk radio station. As President-elect Trump is a public figure. It is essentially impossible for a public figure to sue. But Trump was not the only one in the story. Someone who is not a public figure may have a cause to sue.

resister
01-13-2017, 04:24 PM
Yes, it seems he's an innocent officer who was just doing his job. Now he's in hiding. I bet some Trump fans and Putin want him dead.Trump has no body trail.

decedent
01-13-2017, 04:27 PM
Trump has no body trail.

I guess he gets a medal.

birddog
01-13-2017, 04:29 PM
If Steele had done that number on Bill Clinton, he would have a real reason to fear for his life. History shows that. Trump will use truth for exoneration.

resister
01-13-2017, 04:32 PM
I guess he gets a medal.What would that be?

decedent
02-24-2017, 01:34 PM
It looks like this "fake news" isn't so fake after all, which explains why Christopher Steele is fearing for his life. Some details of the Pee Pee Dossier have been confirmed, some of which could directly be linked to Flynn's resignation. It makes me wonder what else in the dossier is real.

Peter1469
02-24-2017, 02:57 PM
It looks like this "fake news" isn't so fake after all, which explains why Christopher Steele is fearing for his life. Some details of the Pee Pee Dossier have been confirmed, some of which could directly be linked to Flynn's resignation. It makes me wonder what else in the dossier is real.
The non-issue stuff has been confirmed. Congratulations.

Write up the list and update it as stuff gets confirmed.

hanger4
02-24-2017, 05:15 PM

What's been confirmed decedent ??

hanger4
02-24-2017, 05:17 PM
Yes, it seems he's an innocent officer who was just doing his job. Now he's in hiding. I bet some Trump fans and Putin want him dead.

Just doing his job, do you even know what his job was ??

Steele was being paid to dig up dirt about Trump.

del
02-24-2017, 05:18 PM

talk about easy money

hanger4
02-24-2017, 05:23 PM
talk about easy money

You bet, apparently writing down unsubstantiated heresay, rumour and innuendo and finding someone dumb enough to pay for it is easy.

del
02-24-2017, 05:25 PM
You bet, apparently writing down unsubstantiated heresay, rumour and innuendo and finding someone dumb enough to pay for it is easy.

yeah, trump's got a big staff

Bethere
02-24-2017, 06:34 PM
yeah, trump's got a big staff

Awesome, del!

Robo
02-24-2017, 07:50 PM
Hasn't the FBI already said this crap is BS?

decedent
02-24-2017, 08:18 PM

Yes, and he succeeded -- which is why they're trying to kill him?

hanger4
02-25-2017, 07:55 AM

Disseminating unsubstantiated heresay, rumour and innuendo isn't being successful, it's fake news.

Peter1469
02-25-2017, 07:57 AM
Disseminating unsubstantiated heresay, rumour and innuendo isn't being successful, it's fake news.

It is like a false flag operation that intel agencies are so fond of.

Safety
02-25-2017, 08:08 AM

Like gay muslim bathhouses or Barry Soretoro?

hanger4
02-25-2017, 08:49 AM

Seriously Safety ?? Is that it, is this all you are now ?? Everything/everyone boils down to hypocrisy/double standards ??

Safety
02-25-2017, 03:44 PM
Seriously Safety ?? Is that it, is this all you are now ?? Everything/everyone boils down to hypocrisy/double standards ??

Seriously hanger4, is that all you can respond with? I know you want to forget about the crap the right tried to castigate Obama with the past eight years, but I won't let you forget it. So every time you express faux outrage over Trump being treated "unfairly" I'll be here to set the record straight.

MisterVeritis
02-25-2017, 05:17 PM
I hope someone gets him. Or he can do us all a favor and have a stress-induced heart attack.

Scott
02-25-2017, 05:18 PM
we hoped the same for Barry

MisterVeritis
02-25-2017, 05:19 PM
Barry did have an enormous number of male Muslim guest at all hours of the day and night, didn't he?

I had not heard of gay Muslim bathhouses. I did read one account by a man who alleged that Barry received a blow job from him. Before that, I just assumed Barry was the "giver".

hanger4
02-25-2017, 05:20 PM
Seriously hanger4, is that all you can respond with? I know you want to forget about the crap the right tried to castigate Obama with the past eight years, but I won't let you forget it. So every time you express faux outrage over Trump being treated "unfairly" I'll be here to set the record straight.

You're not setting any records straight, you're ignoring topics with your one-trick- pony show.

rcfieldz
02-25-2017, 05:27 PM
MI6 agent behind Trump dossier fears for his safety
Sounds like an extended vacation in Russia is in his future.

Don
02-25-2017, 05:36 PM
If anyone wants to kill him it could be those that are afraid he might be put on a witness stand and compelled to testify about who put him up to it and what their motivations were.

FindersKeepers
02-25-2017, 05:58 PM

Did you read that on CNN and Buzzfeed?

FindersKeepers
02-25-2017, 06:00 PM
If anyone wants to kill him it could be those that are afraid he might be put on a witness stand and compelled to testify about who put him up to it and what their motivations were.

Christopher Steele attended the highly secret, liberal Bilderberg meeting last year. Not exactly something a spook is usually invited to attend.

Safety
02-25-2017, 09:21 PM
You're not setting any records straight, you're ignoring topics with your one-trick- pony show.

Disagree, I believe just by highlighting the disparity in the treatment of the previous administration and this one is sufficient enough. The icing on the cake is how you are so outraged in bringing up the difference.

- pony of one trick.

Safety
02-25-2017, 09:22 PM
Did you read that on CNN and Buzzfeed?

No, I think it was linked to WND and conservativetreehouse.

Tahuyaman
02-25-2017, 09:38 PM
MI6 agent behind Trump dossier fears for his safety
This stuff gets better every day.

decedent
02-25-2017, 11:34 PM

Then you don't know what fake news is. CNN went out of their way many times to say it was substantiated. You're just not being honest.

But I think it could all be real, and Trump's concern over it speaks volumes.

Mister D
02-25-2017, 11:38 PM
Yeah, pretty much. It's much easier to say X did this than to defend what Y is doing.

Mister D
02-25-2017, 11:40 PM
Then you don't know what fake news is. CNN went out of their way many times to say it was substantiated. You're just not being honest.

Fake news would the epidemic of black men being "murdered' by the police. You swallowed that whopper hook, line and sinker. Have you no shame, sir?

decedent
02-26-2017, 01:02 AM
Fake news would the epidemic of black men being "murdered' by the police. You swallowed that whopper hook, line and sinker. Have you no shame, sir?

What the hell are you going on about?

Peter1469
02-26-2017, 04:18 AM

The news media had the dossier well over 6 months prior to the election. They did not think that it had any merit.

FindersKeepers
02-26-2017, 05:42 AM
No, I think it was linked to WND and conservativetreehouse.

I've read WorldNutDaily on rare occasion, but I don't think I know conservativetreehouse. Either way, you didn't read that on MSM and that's really the point. We can expect trash from trash outlets. When the big boys start dipping their toes in the pond, we know the water has become tainted.

And, it didn't start with Obama, he was just another casualty. GWB had to put up with Dan Rather, of all people, promoting a fake AWOL story.

Whether you will admit it or not, MSM has a strong liberal leaning. MSM did not attack Obama. Small trash rags did.

decedent
02-26-2017, 05:52 AM
The news media had the dossier well over 6 months prior to the election. They did not think that it had any merit.

A few weeks back, some calls referred to in the dossier were confirmed.

There may be something to his dossier, especially since a former KGB spy chief suspected of helping Christopher Steele research the Dossier was found dead under mysterious circumstances.

hanger4
02-26-2017, 07:46 AM

Fake news is a total fabrication or deliberate spread of misinformation, formal and informal fallacies included.

"None of the newly learned information relates to the salacious allegations in the dossier. Rather it relates to conversations between foreign nationals."

"The dossier details about a dozen conversations between senior Russian officials and other Russian individuals."

CNN has not confirmed whether any content relates to then-candidate Trump.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/10/politics/russia-dossier-update/

Yeah buddy, that's some corroboration and unnamed sources to boot."

Peter1469
02-26-2017, 09:00 AM
A few weeks back, some calls referred to in the dossier were confirmed.

There may be something to his dossier, especially since a former KGB spy chief suspected of helping Christopher Steele research the Dossier was found dead under mysterious circumstances.

The calls that were not newsworthy....

Keep investigating. You will crack the mystery of the Showers of Gold- I have full confidence in your skills.

:shocked:

decedent
02-26-2017, 05:53 PM
Fake news is a total fabrication or deliberate spread of misinformation, formal and informal fallacies included.

"None of the newly learned information relates to the salacious allegations in the dossier. Rather it relates to conversations between foreign nationals."

"The dossier details about a dozen conversations between senior Russian officials and other Russian individuals."

CNN has not confirmed whether any content relates to then-candidate Trump.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/10/politics/russia-dossier-update/

Yeah buddy, that's some corroboration and unnamed sources to boot."

CNN never said the dossier was factual. You're saying they did then you're the one spreading misinformation.

MisterVeritis
02-26-2017, 06:41 PM
CNN never said the dossier was factual. You're saying they did then you're the one spreading misinformation.
Well there ya go. The liars never said they were telling the truth.

hanger4
02-26-2017, 07:11 PM

You're right, they've written whole articals about hearsay, rumor and innuendo with a line or two saying none of this reporting is substantiated or corroborated. Fake news, tabloid news, trash.

Mister D
02-26-2017, 07:37 PM
You're right, they've written whole articals about hearsay, rumor and innuendo with a line or two saying none of this reporting is substantiated or corroborated. Fake news, tabloid news, trash.
Ouch...

decedent
02-27-2017, 02:02 AM

Thanks for the mountain of evidence.

Like I said, you're not being honest about what happened. They never reported anything unsubstantiated as fact. It just didn't happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-otxWE6dBxk

Peter1469
02-27-2017, 05:41 AM
The Russian invasion of the US begins in 15 minutes.

hanger4
02-27-2017, 07:28 AM
Thanks for the mountain of evidence.

Like I said, you're not being honest about what happened. They never reported anything unsubstantiated as fact. It just didn't happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-otxWE6dBxk

"They never reported"

^^ that's about the size of it decedent, 'they never reported'. They deciminated misinformation and hide behind a line or two in their "opinion piece" masquerading as news. What's funny is you defend this sort of "misinformation" and even push it KNOWING it's unsubstantiated hearsay, rumor and innuendo.

Fake news.

decedent
02-27-2017, 08:32 PM
"They never reported"

^^ that's about the size of it decedent, 'they never reported'. They deciminated misinformation and hide behind a line or two in their "opinion piece" masquerading as news. What's funny is you defend this sort of "misinformation" and even push it KNOWING it's unsubstantiated hearsay, rumor and innuendo.

Fake news.

You have absolutely no evidence that CNN reported any contents of the dossier as fact, so you are just making crap up.

Fake indeed.

hanger4
02-27-2017, 09:17 PM
You have absolutely no evidence that CNN reported any contents of the dossier as fact, so you are just making crap up.

Fake indeed.

Nice to know you believe nothing in the dossier is fact.

That's a start.

BTW, I've made nothing up about CNN, everything I've said about them is substantiated by their own words.

del
02-27-2017, 09:19 PM
still making crap up

good to see

hanger4
02-27-2017, 09:28 PM
still making crap up

good to see

Still have comprehension problems, I see.

del
02-27-2017, 09:47 PM
Still have comprehension problems, I see.
yes, you should get them looked at.

hanger4
02-27-2017, 10:15 PM
yes, you should get them looked at.

Care to add to the discussion topic, or are you on a snark run tonight ??

del
02-27-2017, 10:39 PM
Care to add to the discussion topic, or are you on a snark run tonight ??

am i the thread topic now?

i'm just calling you out on your lies.

Captain Obvious
02-27-2017, 10:44 PM
Oh, teh drama...

hanger4
02-27-2017, 11:24 PM
Go fer del.

decedent
02-27-2017, 11:41 PM

That's a start.

I never said that. Grow up.

am i the thread topic now?

i'm just calling you out on your lies.

You could have started that a few pages ago.

hanger4
02-28-2017, 07:07 AM

You could have started that a few pages ago.

Sure ya did, you said, "absolutely no evidence that CNN reported any contents of the dossier as fact"

decedent
02-28-2017, 07:58 AM

Sure ya did, you said, "absolutely no evidence that CNN reported any contents of the dossier as fact"
You're lying.

hanger4
03-01-2017, 06:46 AM
You're lying.

Hardly, as you said;

I have zero evidence and you have zero evidence and CNN had zero evidence the dossier contained fact. They didn't report facts, CNN knew they weren't reporting facts.

Therefore, it's good to know that you know the dossier isn't fact, just hearsay, rumor and innuendo. Fake news.

decedent
03-01-2017, 08:49 PM
Hardly, as you said;

"Nice to know you believe nothing in the dossier is fact."

^ See that? That's a lie. You're not honest enough to know what fake news is.

hanger4
03-01-2017, 09:09 PM

^ See that? That's a lie. You're not honest enough to know what fake news is.

No it's not.

What, in the dossier is fact ?? What did CNN substantiate in the dossier as fact ?? Oh wait ...... you said CNN didn't say the dossier was fact. Therefore you know what's been reported by CNN about the dossier is not fact.

Why is this so hard for you to understand ??

decedent
03-01-2017, 09:33 PM
No it's not.

What, in the dossier is fact ?? What did CNN substantiate in the dossier as fact ?? Oh wait ...... you said CNN didn't say the dossier was fact. Therefore you know what's been reported by CNN about the dossier is not fact.

Why is this so hard for you to understand ??

^ You wrote this. It's a lie.

Saying it's not a lie doesn't make it true. You have repeatedly shown your dishonesty in this thread.

hanger4
03-01-2017, 09:44 PM

^ You wrote this. It's a lie.

Saying it's not a lie doesn't make it true. You have repeatedly shown your lgdishonesty in this thread.

Fake indeed.

Your words decedent. Via CNN you know nothing in the dossier is fact.

del
03-01-2017, 10:52 PM
doubles down

:rofl:

decedent
03-01-2017, 11:28 PM
Your words decedent. Via CNN you know nothing in the dossier is fact.

^ That's still a lie. You can repeatedly change my words or translate the meaning all you want but facts are facts. Your strawmen and moving goalposts are entertaining, though. The way you change a single word here and there to bolster your claims is like playing the telephone game.... only it's not fun at all.

hanger4
03-02-2017, 06:03 AM
doubles down

:rofl:

Of course I doubled down, decedent plainly stated CNN posted no facts concerning the dossier.

hanger4
03-02-2017, 06:07 AM

^ That's still a lie. You can repeatedly change my words or translate the meaning all you want but facts are facts. Your strawmen and moving goalposts are entertaining, though. The way you change a single word here and there to bolster your claims is like playing the telephone game.... only it's not fun at all.

Would you care to revise and amend your statement ??
You have absolutely no evidence that CNN reported any contents of the dossier as fact,"
"