PDA

View Full Version : Romney gets SMOKED in the third and final debate and FLIP FLOPS ....AGAIN!!

RtWngaFraud
10-22-2012, 10:59 PM
Holy mackerel!!!! Are the right wing spin masters out and about tonight or what!!!?? Who was this guy representing the right wing tonight???? ROFL!!!!!!!!!! PinkSlip got his ass handed to him tonight on foreign policy and guess what?? He AGREES with Obama's policy? ROFL!!! My God righties! Who is this guy you want to be President??? Do ANY of you know him at all????? LOL? Geezus man....What a friggin' joke this guy is!!!

keymanjim
10-22-2012, 11:01 PM
If by 'smoked' you mean obama couldn't stand on his own record so he kept interrupting and attacking Romney, then yes.

Dispondent
10-22-2012, 11:18 PM
Mitt said what he needed, take home pay is how much less this year than when Obama took office? Yeah, all that talk of foreign stuff means little compared to that... Its still about the economy...

Deadwood
10-22-2012, 11:20 PM
ABC News is not exactly known for being a right wing spin master. They call it a draw on points but say Obama came across as arrogant and overly aggressive.

I am still asking what, exactly, are Obama's plans for a second term.

I heard a lot of criticism of Romney's positions and deviations etc., but if you have the answer please supply it.

BTW, both ABC and CNN give Romney the line of the night "attacking me is not foreign policy."

keymanjim
10-22-2012, 11:31 PM
ABC News is not exactly known for being a right wing spin master. They call it a draw on points but say Obama came across as arrogant and overly aggressive.

I am still asking what, exactly, are Obama's plans for a second term.

I heard a lot of criticism of Romney's positions and deviations etc., but if you have the answer please supply it.

BTW, both ABC and CNN give Romney the line of the night "attacking me is not foreign policy."
But, the talking heads will run on the 'horses and bayonets' line.
If you want to know what obama's next four years have in store, just look back on the last four.
I you want to know what Romney's four will be, just look at his record as Governor.

The choice is simple.

Dispondent
10-22-2012, 11:37 PM
If you want to know what obama's next four years have in store, just look back on the last four.
I you want to know what Romney's four will be, just look at his record as Governor.

The choice is simple.

Probably true, the press will run with a condecending and childish line and the lemmings will eat it up...

I'm sure the world will be much better off with Iran having a full eight years of working on their nuke program... All continued sanctions will do is create an oil for food program that our Euro-trash 'allies' will exploit..

GrumpyDog
10-23-2012, 12:51 AM
One thing was made clear to the American people:

Now matter how fd up your situation is , when Israel calls, you will answer "How High", and "Yes Sir, We are willing to Die for you whenever you want".

Because no matter whether the entire rest of the planet gets destroyed, its all worth it, if Israel is saved.

shaarona
10-23-2012, 02:17 AM
Probably true, the press will run with a condecending and childish line and the lemmings will eat it up...

I'm sure the world will be much better off with Iran having a full eight years of working on their nuke program... All continued sanctions will do is create an oil for food program that our Euro-trash 'allies' will exploit..

Oil for food? Iran is on the ropes.. Do you have any idea what is going on there in Iran?

Peter1469
10-23-2012, 05:09 AM
Obama could not tell the truth, he could not run on his record, he looked like he didn't want to be there.

A clear Obama loss.

garyo
10-23-2012, 05:39 AM
Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

hanger4
10-23-2012, 05:55 AM
Holy mackerel!!!! Are the right wing spin masters out and about tonight or what!!!?? Who was this guy representing the right wing tonight???? ROFL!!!!!!!!!! PinkSlip got his ass handed to him tonight on foreign policy and guess what?? He AGREES with Obama's policy? ROFL!!! My God righties! Who is this guy you want to be President??? Do ANY of you know him at all????? LOL? Geezus man....What a friggin' joke this guy is!!!

From somebody who thinks a photo taken in 1972 of a hollow World Trade building proves it was empty during 9/11, I can understand you believing somebody was "smoked" at the final debate.

patrickt
10-23-2012, 07:16 AM
Fraud is off his meds. "Geezus man....What a friggin' joke this guy is!!!" He doesn't even seem to know who he's talking about.

Mainecoons
10-23-2012, 08:46 AM
Based on the OP, Romney won for sure. Anything this nutcase says you can be sure the exact opposite is true.

:rofl:

Trinnity
10-23-2012, 08:56 AM
ABC News is not exactly known for being a right wing spin master. They call it a draw on points but say Obama came across as arrogant and overly aggressive.Yes. Romney was calm, confident, and something I've never seen - naturally polished; in fact he was at ease and quite smooth in a sincere way.

I am still asking what, exactly, are Obama's plans for a second term.He doesn't dare say: It's taxes, spending, and regulation. I guarantee it.

BTW, both ABC and CNN give Romney the line of the night "attacking me is not foreign policy."Obama was terse, aggressive -even leaning in at Romney and staring at him through the whole debate- , rude and he interrupted Romney often. He came across as petty and small. In short he came across as a dick.

Trinnity
10-23-2012, 09:00 AM
The army and marines use bayonets.

coolwalker
10-23-2012, 10:12 AM
Romney appeared presidential. Obama appeared scared, on the defensive. Romney smiled, Obama smirked and sneered...or "snerked" as I heard on the radio this morning. Obama kept calling Romney a liar. That is rather ungentlemanly.There was no "smoking" going on. What there was were two people bound and determined not to lose their base. There are still two weeks to go. Romney made ground...what I kept hearing from Obama was frightening. He wants to nationalize us...he used the words "nation building" twice when referring to America. We are already a nation...he wants to re-build us. be careful out there. Your country could change drastically.

I say this because this morning on the way to work I saw a convoy. A large convoy headed south toward NC. Now as I live in Norfolk (the world's largest Naval base), convoys happen occasionally. But not headed to NC. There are FEMA Camps down that way. I find this curious. Another curious fact is that I observed the drivers and passengers in the convoy...I expected to see somewhat young faces. This was not the case. They were all around 40 years of age. Any ideas about what is happening here?

Kabuki Joe
10-23-2012, 10:17 AM
One thing was made clear to the American people:

Now matter how fd up your situation is , when Israel calls, you will answer "How High", and "Yes Sir, We are willing to Die for you whenever you want".

Because no matter whether the entire rest of the planet gets destroyed, its all worth it, if Israel is saved.

...wait...wut?...

Kabuki Joe

hanger4
10-23-2012, 10:19 AM
Romney appeared presidential. Obama appeared scared, on the defensive. Romney smiled, Obama smirked and sneered...or "snerked" as I heard on the radio this morning. Obama kept calling Romney a liar. That is rather ungentlemanly.There was no "smoking" going on. What there was were two people bound and determined not to lose their base. There are still two weeks to go. Romney made ground...what I kept hearing from Obama was frightening. He wants to nationalize us...he used the words "nation building" twice when referring to America. We are already a nation...he wants to re-build us. be careful out there. Your country could change drastically.

I say this because this morning on the way to work I saw a convoy. A large convoy headed south toward NC. Now as I live in Norfolk (the world's largest Naval base), convoys happen occasionally. But not headed to NC. There are FEMA Camps down that way. I find this curious. Another curious fact is that I observed the drivers and passengers in the convoy...I expected to see somewhat young faces. This was not the case. They were all around 40 years of age. Any ideas about what is happening here?

Your imagination is getting the best of you.

Deadwood
10-23-2012, 10:19 AM
The army and marines use bayonets.

Notice that the horses and bayonets line, as demeaning and arrogant as it was totally deflected the fact the military is asking for expanded fuding.

FFS the F-16 is what, 30 years old? The longer the take to replace it, the more it will cost.

Obama is just kicking the can down the road.

Well, now that I think about it, he does that on every file...

coolwalker
10-23-2012, 10:21 AM
Your imagination is getting the best of you.

I imagined nothing. I did see something that in 30 year of living here I haven't seen before.

Trinnity
10-23-2012, 10:21 AM
He wants to nationalize us...he used the words "nation building" twice when referring to America. We are already a nation...he wants to re-build us. be careful out there. Your country could change drastically.Of course. What do you think "fundamentally change" means?

I say this because this morning on the way to work I saw a convoy. A large convoy headed south toward NC. Now as I live in Norfolk (the world's largest Naval base), convoys happen occasionally. But not headed to NC. There are FEMA Camps down that way. I find this curious. Another curious fact is that I observed the drivers and passengers in the convoy...I expected to see somewhat young faces.This was not the case. They were all around 40 years of age. Any ideas about what is happening here?That is odd.

coolwalker
10-23-2012, 10:33 AM
Of course. What do you think "fundamentally change" means?

That is odd.

It gave me goose bumps for a moment, especially with the nation re-building ringing in my head from last night. I put nothing...nothing past Obama.

BTW...no uniform insignia.

Deadwood
10-23-2012, 10:36 AM
It gave me goose bumps for a moment, especially with the nation re-building ringing in my head from last night. I put nothing...nothing past Obama.

BTW...no uniform insignia.

You mean no division, as in shoulder patch.

Scary.

I would start making some calls.

coolwalker
10-23-2012, 10:46 AM
You mean no division, as in shoulder patch.

Scary.

I would start making some calls.

No shoulder patches, no vehicle numbering or plates, no insignia of any kind. Remember the rumors of two weeks ago...this is weird.

garyo
10-23-2012, 10:59 AM
Hey coward, how about posting that 40yr old pic of the twin towers to support your nuttiness. lol

Agravan
10-23-2012, 11:02 AM
Getting the internment camps ready for all those election stealing, right wing, conservative, constitutional, terrorists. They'll start locking us up after the election if obama loses and declares a national emergency. Hell they just might just start locking us up if he wins... just to prevent us from rising up against the lord-high Emperor obama I.

Deadwood
10-23-2012, 11:10 AM
No shoulder patches, no vehicle numbering or plates, no insignia of any kind. Remember the rumors of two weeks ago...this is weird.

I would try to get hold of Peter1469.

I think he might know what it means. It could be a simple exercise of some veteran reserves.....but something stinks

coolwalker
10-23-2012, 11:21 AM
Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows Mitt Romney attracting support from 50% of voters nationwide, while President Obama earns the vote from 46%. One percent (1%) prefers some other candidate, and two percent (2%) are undecided.

Morningstar
10-23-2012, 02:39 PM
Getting the internment camps ready for all those election stealing, right wing, conservative, constitutional, terrorists. They'll start locking us up after the election if obama loses and declares a national emergency. Hell they just might just start locking us up if he wins... just to prevent us from rising up against the lord-high Emperor obama I.

I was thinking the same thing!

Just kidding.

Trinnity
10-23-2012, 04:53 PM
I would try to get hold of Peter1469.

I think he might know what it means. It could be a simple exercise of some veteran reserves.....but something stinks Peter1469

Peter1469
10-23-2012, 04:59 PM
I have nothing to share on the issue. I see the blog articles too.