PDA

View Full Version : Democrats who are NOT going to the Inauguration

Cigar
01-16-2017, 09:33 AM
In my opinion, the Democrats who are not going to the Inauguration should reconsider. They are Elected by their constituents and should represent "all" of them. Going to The Inauguration doesn't mean you're supporting Trump, it just means you're doing your Job. Pouting and not going proves nothing, they should go, then leave afterwards.

I really hope the Democrats don't do what The Republicans did to President Obama on his Inauguration Day, they should show that they are better than that.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/14/politics/democrats-boycotting-donald-trump-inauguration/

Someone has to act like The Adult and we all know that won't come from Trump.

DGUtley
01-16-2017, 09:40 AM
I agree. By the way, what did R's do to Obama on his inauguration day? I know, it's been a loooooooooooooooooooong 8 years, maybe I've forgotten something.

Cigar
01-16-2017, 09:42 AM
I agree. By the way, what did R's do to Obama on his inauguration day? I know, it's been a loooooooooooooooooooong 8 years, maybe I've forgotten something.

Declared they would never work with The President ... it's well documented, but I'm sure most Republicans would just deny it and pretend it didn't happen.

Common
01-16-2017, 09:45 AM
In my opinion, the Democrats who are not going to the Inauguration should reconsider. They are Elected by their constituents and should represent "all" of them. Going to The Inauguration doesn't mean you're supporting Trump, it just means you're doing your Job. Pouting and not going proves nothing, they should go, then leave afterwards.

I really hope the Democrats don't do what The Republicans did to President Obama on his Inauguration Day, they should show that they are better than that.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/14/politics/democrats-boycotting-donald-trump-inauguration/

You just hit on the reason trump is even president, democrats should have represented all their constituents and not just a selected couple of groups.

Cigar no sarcasm or insult intended but no really gives a fuck if they show up or not.

resister
01-16-2017, 09:48 AM
Let em sit out, it is good for the downward trend of the party.

MMC
01-16-2017, 10:04 AM
Declared they would never work with The President ... it's well documented, but I'm sure most Republicans would just deny it and pretend it didn't happen.
Yet then Gates and several Other Republicans became part of his Administration. Guess you forgot about that part that was documented while going with the illiberal norm of taking things out of context.

Try doing the Right thing for a change.....its not impossible for illiberals, yet. :laugh:

MMC
01-16-2017, 10:32 AM
Let em sit out, it is good for the downward trend of the party.

Yep let them take their bawling home.....so they can show just how much of adults they are.

Demos<<<<< Wahhhh, sniff sniff, snivel and whine......we didn't win. So were taking our ball home.

Subdermal
01-16-2017, 10:35 AM
Like you just did, by claiming something happened without links to suit your narrative?

Cigar
01-16-2017, 11:08 AM
Like you just did, by claiming something happened without links to suit your narrative?

Knowing your awesome internet powers, this should be a difficult fact to track down, but you'll just deny it happen anyway. That's why I don't bother anymore.

Simply Google Anti-Obama Campaign Ingratiation Night

MMC
01-16-2017, 11:16 AM
Knowing your awesome internet powers, this should be a difficult fact to track down, but you'll just deny it happen anyway. That's why I don't bother anymore.

Simply Google Anti-Obama Campaign Ingratiation Night

Kind of like you trying to deny how many Republicans worked in his Administration. Same concept applies. Give it a google so you can see where you stand in reality and with taking things out of context.

nathanbforrest45
01-16-2017, 11:20 AM

I was with you until the very last line.

MMC
01-16-2017, 11:46 AM
I was with you until the very last line.

Well they do have to give a parting shot to Trump. Part of their New Trumpifesto.