PDA

View Full Version : Republican Flees Town Hall When Constituents Show Up to Discuss ACA Repeal

Bethere
01-16-2017, 06:04 PM
Paybacks are hell.

Bethere has spoken.

Republican Congressman Flees Town Hall When Constituents Show Up to Discuss ACA Repeal

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/congressman-flees-town-hall-when-constituents-show-up-to-discuss-aca-repeal-855782979526

hanger4
01-16-2017, 06:20 PM
"Given the volume of people who came, the Congressman met with four people at a time for five minutes each for a total of more than 70 constituents.”

Stein said that the campaign had reserved the room only for 90 minutes, “which is usually plenty of time to see everyone.”

"“For those who were unable to see the Congressman today, we apologize,” the statement reads. “These constituents are invited to attend upcoming meeting opportunities and we will block more time so that he can hear from more of his constituents.”

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/01/14/crowd-mike-coffman-meeting-constituents/

Fail :rofl:

Cigar
01-16-2017, 07:19 PM
Running from Facts is GOP DNA

hanger4
01-16-2017, 07:24 PM
Running from Facts is GOP DNA

Ride that debunked tail Cigar. :rofl:

Ethereal
01-16-2017, 07:27 PM
"Given the volume of people who came, the Congressman met with four people at a time for five minutes each for a total of more than 70 constituents.”

Stein said that the campaign had reserved the room only for 90 minutes, “which is usually plenty of time to see everyone.”

"“For those who were unable to see the Congressman today, we apologize,” the statement reads. “These constituents are invited to attend upcoming meeting opportunities and we will block more time so that he can hear from more of his constituents.”

Good times!

del
01-16-2017, 07:29 PM

have you no shame at all?

del
01-16-2017, 07:31 PM
nothing says man of the people like having crime scene tape put up so you can screw early.

but the usual republican rumpswabs and goalies will defend him.

lol

Bethere
01-16-2017, 07:32 PM

Obviously, no.

resister
01-16-2017, 07:33 PM
Wait... Bethere works at NBC ?

hanger4
01-16-2017, 08:01 PM

I see no shame in debunking a false narrative. Why do you ??

Safety
01-16-2017, 09:31 PM
nothing says man of the people like having crime scene tape put up so you can screw early.

but the usual republican rumpswabs and goalies will defend him.

lol

Did this guy at least finish his hamburger before splitting the scene?

Captain Obvious
01-16-2017, 09:36 PM

The rabid left is a threat, I don't blame him for splitting.

Much like Islamofascists, they can't be reasoned with.

hanger4
01-16-2017, 09:45 PM

del
01-16-2017, 11:44 PM
he got it to go

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/20140805/5084293/rand-paul-running-for-president-o.gif

del
01-16-2017, 11:45 PM
The rabid left is a threat, I don't blame him for splitting.

Much like Islamofascists, they can't be reasoned with.

well, looky here

it's mac-6 7/8

Bethere
01-17-2017, 12:09 AM
well, looky here

it's mac-6 7/8

I can't wait.

Subdermal
01-17-2017, 12:22 AM

B...bb...bu....but...Bethere has spoken!

:laughing1:

birddog
01-17-2017, 12:46 AM
Half the libs there were likely queers, so the congressman was in no danger. Good old liberal colorado, not much of a barometer of patriotic america.

Don
01-17-2017, 12:51 AM
The truth. The republicans got the majority in the house in 2014 because they promised to crush Obamacare. When they were neutralized by Boehner they got Ryan who also neutralized the real republicans. People still wanted Obamacare crushed so they gave Trump a shot. Most people know its a failure and no amount of propaganda from the establishment or media is going to change that. If Trump doesn't rein in the rino's he'll be gone too. Every day that passes more people are starting to realize that not only have we been lied to and used, they are learning the extent of the lies and deception. The lies and deception by the establishment.

Don
01-17-2017, 12:54 AM
Half the libs there were likely queers, so the congressman was in no danger. Good old liberal colorado, not much of a barometer of patriotic America.

It didn't used to be like that. People from California and New England moved there and changed the state, mostly along the front range. Its like a cancer.

AZ Jim
01-17-2017, 12:55 AM
Half the libs there were likely queers, so the congressman was in no danger. Good old liberal colorado, not much of a barometer of patriotic america.Homophobic much?

birddog
01-17-2017, 01:11 AM
Homophobic much?

Why should a big guy like me be afraid of queers? I don't have a problem with queers, I just don't like the inaccurate term "gays." If you have queer tendencies, I will ty to remember to use the term "homosexual" with you in the future as I wouldn't want to hurt your feelings.:grin:

Bethere
01-17-2017, 01:17 AM
Why should a big guy like me be afraid of $#@!s? I don't have a problem with $#@!s, I just don't like the inaccurate term "gays." If you have $#@! tendencies, I will ty to remember to use the term "homosexual" with you in the future as I wouldn't want to hurt your feelings.:grin:

Wow.

This thread is about health care and gop town halls.

Don't hijack my thread with your satanic diversions.

AZ Jim
01-17-2017, 02:32 PM
Why should a big guy like me be afraid of queers? I don't have a problem with queers, I just don't like the inaccurate term "gays." If you have queer tendencies, I will ty to remember to use the term "homosexual" with you in the future as I wouldn't want to hurt your feelings.:grin:Ever read rule #3? I am not gay but I don't have to be to see the bigotry of your using a term society is sensitive to as well as others feelings.

Bethere
01-17-2017, 05:31 PM
Ever read rule #3? I am not gay but I don't have to be to see the bigotry of your using a term society is sensitive to as well as others feelings.

You deserve better that's for sure.