PDA

View Full Version : Huff Po: Hillary Clinton is the Legitimate President-Elect.

DGUtley
01-17-2017, 03:19 AM
According to the Huff Po (and apparently calling for civil war): Hillary Clinton is the Legitimate President-Elect. It claims, the evidence is clear. Hillary Clinton is the rightful president-elect, and courts must use the broad discretionary powers with which they are vested to enjoin an illegitimate president from taking office.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/the-legitimate-president_us_587930cfe4b077a19d180d84

Shady Slim
01-17-2017, 04:12 AM
Oh Brother . . .

stjames1_53
01-17-2017, 04:55 AM
some foolish people who are advocating a coup, have no idea where this will end, or else they wouldn't be running their mouths. How irresponsible to call for civil war. Especially from a racist rag like HuffPo.
This guy needs to be brought up on charges of sedition and treason

donttread
01-17-2017, 05:02 AM
some foolish people who are advocating a coup, have no idea where this will end, or else they wouldn't be running their mouths. How irresponsible to call for civil war. Especially from a racist rag like HuffPo.

Naw, let him spew that which he wishes to spew. That's what those Star and Stipes are supposed to stand for . Just let them run off their readership with crap like this.

donttread
01-17-2017, 05:03 AM
According to the Huff Po (and apparently calling for civil war): Hillary Clinton is the Legitimate President-Elect. It claims, the evidence is clear. Hillary Clinton is the rightful president-elect, and courts must use the broad discretionary powers with which they are vested to enjoin an illegitimate president from taking office.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/the-legitimate-president_us_587930cfe4b077a19d180d84

They've got a hell of a photoshop person though , Hilary looks human!

Common
01-17-2017, 05:05 AM
Guys its a liberal plot thing across the board. Progressive White touch themselves to much liberals, worthless black leaders like Sharpton. The lieing media. Its all about they didnt get their way. Theyve gotten their ass kicked ACROSS THE BOARD and they dont know whether to shit or go blind.

Just laugh at them, I watch them on the news listen to them and really actually think what little assholes

stjames1_53
01-17-2017, 05:05 AM

...........almost

Safety
01-17-2017, 05:07 AM
lawlz

Shady Slim
01-17-2017, 05:08 AM

Impossible!

DGUtley
01-17-2017, 05:12 AM
We have more and better guns and more ammo and are better shots. By guns I mean pens.

donttread
01-17-2017, 05:20 AM

Well since I read it it's all clear. I mean the issues that dominated the news in the days prior to the election clearly prove ( somehow , in a different universe with a different form of logic) that Hilary won.
Yeah I'm pretty sure Huffinton , whom I did not used to percieve as being quite this bad , has set the bankrupcy in motion with this one. Apparently the alien logic they have discovered goes something like this :
1) Te Russians don't like Hilary ( Well who does really, even Bill does what he can to avoid spending time with her )
2) The news stories days before the election were less favorable to the candidate who lost ( go figure, in a sheep rule world , Huffington helped foster)
3) Therefore the Russians clearly hacked the election, we don't have or need real proof, and the courts should lead us into a bloody coup to empower the seahag. ( WTF)

Peter1469
01-17-2017, 05:50 AM
The leftists couldn't fight a civil war. Many would end up shooting each other fumbling with their weapons. (I know the hard left does have some competent fighters. Just not enough.)

Bethere
01-17-2017, 06:06 AM
With all due respect to the OP, this thread is a glimpse at an alternate reality where there are no Democrats posting here. Just look at it.

The tenor of debate here isn't our fault. It's poisonous whether we post or not.

Common
01-17-2017, 06:10 AM
lawlz
lawl

stjames1_53
01-17-2017, 06:16 AM
With all due respect to the OP, this thread is a glimpse at an alternate reality where there are no Democrats posting here. Just look at it.
The tenor of debate here isn't our fault. It's poisonous whether we post or not.

well, there's always the door...................you can leave with the rest of them....your choice, bucko

hanger4
01-17-2017, 06:28 AM

With all due respect to Bethere, circle-jerks happen. The best way to deal with it is debunk the topic or defend the topic.

So which is it ??

DGUtley
01-17-2017, 06:28 AM
With all due respect to the OP, this thread is a glimpse at an alternate reality where there are no Democrats posting here. Just look at it. The tenor of debate here isn't our fault. It's poisonous whether we post or not.
In all seriousness, the Huff Po seems to be the liberal "go to" on Facebook. Someone at the gym this morning called it the Breitbart of the left.

Bethere
01-17-2017, 06:31 AM
In all seriousness, the Huff Po seems to be the liberal "go to" on Facebook. Someone at the gym this morning called it the Breitbart of the left.

I don't question your intentions.

Bethere
01-17-2017, 06:43 AM
It's not exactly Huffington Post's corporate opinion is it?

This post is hosted on the Huffington Post’s Contributor platform. Contributors control their own work and post freely to our site. If you need to flag this entry as abusive, send us an email (flagcontributor@huffingtonpost.com?subject=Compla int%20about%20Hillary%20Clinton%20is%20the%20Legit imate%20President-Elect&body=related%20article:%20http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/the-legitimate-president_us_587930cfe4b077a19d180d84%0D%0A%0D%0AI %20am%20flagging%20this%20post%20as%20abusive%20be cause:).

donttread
01-17-2017, 06:46 AM

Oh bullshit, you're not posting because there is no defence for this crap. C'mon man!

Common
01-17-2017, 07:05 AM

They ran out of bullshit, the always run when they cant win and when their whining doesnt work

MMC
01-17-2017, 07:11 AM
It's not exactly Huffington Post's corporate opinion is it?

This post is hosted on the Huffington Post’s Contributor platform. Contributors control their own work and post freely to our site. If you need to flag this entry as abusive, send us an email.

Yet Huff Po Corporate gave the approval for the Print up, huh? You weren't trying to say they don't have control of their content.....were you?

donttread
01-17-2017, 07:13 AM
Yet Huff Po Corporate gave the approval for the Print up, huh? You weren't trying to say they don't have control of their content.....were you?

This could, should, kill Huffington or maybe put them on par with "Inquiring Minds want to know"

MMC
01-17-2017, 07:20 AM
This could, should, kill Huffington or maybe put them on par with "Inquiring Minds want to know"
Only way that happens is with We the People jumping all over those at Huff Po. Forcing them to think critically.

3 more days and then their big melt-down begins.

MMC
01-17-2017, 07:22 AM
The leftists couldn't fight a civil war. Many would end up shooting each other fumbling with their weapons. (I know the hard left does have some competent fighters. Just not enough.)

Being competent doesn't match up well.....against those extremely skilled. That's a reality they can't get around.

Bethere
01-17-2017, 07:24 AM

That's exactly what I am saying on this platform. Blaming huffpo for this article is like blaming admin for what you post.

MMC
01-17-2017, 07:27 AM
That's exactly what I am saying. Blaming huffpo for this article is like blaming admin for what you post.

Well then you are wrong. Huff Po controls their content. If they didn't approve the write up. It wouldn't be there. They have an Editor, that makes the call.

Bethere
01-17-2017, 07:29 AM
Well then you are wrong. Huff Po controls their content. If they didn't approve the write up. It wouldn't be there. They have an Editor, that makes the call.

Huffpo controls their content. This article wasn't their content. Nor was it on any pages that featured their content. Again:

This post is hosted on the Huffington Post’s Contributor platform. Contributors control their own work and post freely to our site. If you need to flag this entry as abusive, send us an email (flagcontributor@huffingtonpost.com?subject=Compla int about Hillary Clinton is the Legitimate President-Elect&body=related article: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/the-legitimate-president_us_587930cfe4b077a19d180d84

I am flagging this post as abusive because:).

Crepitus
01-17-2017, 07:35 AM

Oh, he does but not the wealthy business tycoon that insisted for years that President Obama was illegitimate?

What was that guys name again?

Oh yea, Trump!

Crepitus
01-17-2017, 07:38 AM

And militia clowns are any better?

Crepitus
01-17-2017, 07:41 AM
well, there's always the door...................you can leave with the rest of them....your choice, bucko

Yea, with you and your buddies insults and attacks you just about got the echo chamber you want. I ain't leaving though. After Trump is impeached and gone many of the poisonous trumpkins will crawl back under their rocks and things will return to normal.

DGUtley
01-17-2017, 07:54 AM
It's not exactly Huffington Post's corporate opinion is it? This post is hosted on the Huffington Post’s Contributor platform. Contributors control their own work and post freely to our site. If you need to flag this entry as abusive, send us an email.

No, it doesn't appear to be their "corporate opinion" but it is on their site, put out under their banner-head. I don't know HP, I just know that it's cited on FB by my liberal buds like Breitbart is cited by my more conservative ones.

Yea, with you and your buddies insults and attacks you just about got the echo chamber you want. I ain't leaving though. After Trump is impeached and gone many of the poisonous trumpkins will crawl back under their rocks and things will return to normal.

Isn't that funny -- some of us think that returning the republic to a more constitutional form of government is returning it "to normal".

MMC
01-17-2017, 07:56 AM
Huffpo controls their content. This article wasn't their content. Nor was it on any pages that featured their content. Again:

This post is hosted on the Huffington Post’s Contributor platform. Contributors control their own work and post freely to our site. If you need to flag this entry as abusive, send us an email.

Yes....so they know what is there, and could remove it anytime. But didn't.

Crepitus
01-17-2017, 08:01 AM
No, it doesn't appear to be their "corporate opinion" but it is on their site, put out under their banner-head. I don't know HP, I just know that it's cited on FB by my liberal buds like Breitbart is cited by my more conservative ones.

Isn't that funny -- some of us think that returning the republic to a more constitutional form of government is returning it "to normal".

Actually I was referring to the board returning to normal. The inertia in DC will keep too many things from changing much during the Orange One's temporary reign.

stjames1_53
01-17-2017, 08:01 AM
Oh, he does but not the wealthy business tycoon that insisted for years that President Obama was illegitimate?

Oh yea, Trump!

......awwww poor hurt.........Hildebeast was the first one to bring it up when she was running against Obana

DGUtley
01-17-2017, 08:02 AM
Actually I was referring to the board returning to normal. The inertia in DC will keep too many things from changing much during the Orange One's temporary reign.

My apologies. Every president's reign is temporary.

stjames1_53
01-17-2017, 08:03 AM

Oh yea, Trump!
so, just who is stalking whom?

Crepitus
01-17-2017, 08:29 AM
......awwww poor hurt.........Hildebeast was the first one to bring it up when she was running against Obana

Lies.

To be expected from the right.

Crepitus
01-17-2017, 08:30 AM
so, just who is stalking whom?

Just trying to give back a little to my fans.

Common Sense
01-17-2017, 08:31 AM
It's some dudes opinion piece...bfd.

Not to mention the author isn't calling for a civil war...

DGUtley
01-17-2017, 08:33 AM
It's some dudes opinion piece...bfd. Not to mention the author isn't calling for a civil war...

The result of what the author is calling for would be civil war. Without a doubt. IMHO.

Captain Obvious
01-17-2017, 08:40 AM
HuffPo = Brietbart

del
01-17-2017, 08:44 AM

he thinks there's never been a liberal in the military

he would, of course, be wrong

del
01-17-2017, 08:45 AM

what is this normal you speak of?

DGUtley
01-17-2017, 08:45 AM
HuffPo = Brietbart

I thought so.

I thought it went:

CNN / HUFFPO / MOTHER JONES
FOX / BREITBART / ALEX JONES

Am I wrong?

Captain Obvious
01-17-2017, 08:49 AM
I thought so.

I thought it went:

Am I wrong?

You cracked the code

donttread
01-17-2017, 09:01 AM
The result of what the author is calling for would be civil war. Without a doubt. IMHO.

Yup and not even for a good reason

Crepitus
01-17-2017, 09:05 AM
what is this normal you speak of?

Point.

Chris
01-17-2017, 09:15 AM
We have more and better guns and more ammo and are better shots. By guns I mean pens.

The old get old
And the young get stronger
May take a week
And it may take longer
They got the guns
But we got the numbers
Gonna win, yeah
We're takin' over
Come on!

Doors, "5 to 1"

Crepitus
01-17-2017, 09:41 AM
I thought so.

I thought it went:

Am I wrong?
Slightly:

____/FOX / BREITBART / ALEX JONES

DGUtley
01-17-2017, 09:47 AM
Slightly:
____/FOX / BREITBART / ALEX JONES
Isn't that funny, I was giving you guys the benefit of the doubt. Based on wikileaks' revelations, we now know it's:

_______/CNN / HUFFPO / MOTHER JONES

del
01-17-2017, 09:48 AM
we?

DGUtley
01-17-2017, 09:50 AM
we?

Yes, "we" as in the American People, the world, the truly independent press, the Republicans, the Democrats. Let's be honest -- what the press did for Hillary would constitute civil conspiracy absent the First Amendment.

MisterVeritis
01-17-2017, 11:27 AM
I cannot speak for all militia "clowns". I am pretty sure I am part of the militia until age 65. I remain competent with a weapon (several of them actually). I am not in as good shape as I was. Who is? But I can still do my part to defend the nation against the rabble.

MisterVeritis
01-17-2017, 11:32 AM
All presidents are temporary. The Half-Dark One may have thought he would be there forever. Fortunately, it was not so.

When the wall is built this may turn into a pendulum election. If so, Democrat's won't become a national party again for the next 50 years.

Bethere
01-17-2017, 05:22 PM
All presidents are temporary. The Half-Dark One may have thought he would be there forever. Fortunately, it was not so.

When the wall is built this may turn into a pendulum election. If so, Democrat's won't become a national party again for the next 50 years.
Demographics are against you. No pendulum effect exists for the party that has lost 6 out of the last 7 popular votes including this one by nearly 3 million votes cast.

Bethere
01-17-2017, 05:23 PM
I thought so.

I thought it went:

Am I wrong?

Yes.

Crepitus
01-17-2017, 06:11 PM
Isn't that funny, I was giving you guys the benefit of the doubt. Based on wikileaks' revelations, we now know it's:

_______/CNN / HUFFPO / MOTHER JONES

According to wikileaks?

Crepitus
01-17-2017, 07:41 PM

He won't last a full year. Probably less than 6 months.

Captain Obvious
01-17-2017, 07:58 PM
He won't last a full year. Probably less than 6 months.
qft

resister
01-17-2017, 08:01 PM
Demographics are against you. No pendulum effect exists for the party that has lost 6 out of the last 7 popular votes including this one by nearly 3 million votes cast.
Like hillarys campaign sign"make history"

stjames1_53
01-17-2017, 08:02 PM

Oh yea, Trump!

that rumor was started by Hildebeast when she ran against Obama in those ill-fated primaries.......

Crepitus
01-17-2017, 08:13 PM
that rumor was started by Hildebeast when she ran against Obama in those ill-fated primaries.......

Not so.

resister
01-17-2017, 08:18 PM
Not so.
Is So ^

DGUtley
01-17-2017, 09:01 PM
According to wikileaks?

No -- based on Wikileaks Wikileaks. Keep up here please. CNN isn't in line with Fox because BASED ON WIKILEAKS we now know the way CNN conspired to cook the primaries. And to work against Trump...

stjames1_53
01-18-2017, 10:52 AM
Not so.

nope, she started it...............now go ahead and try to lie about her again....
explain why a person so honest needs to steal $190,000 of taxpayer goods
tell us why she doesn't need to explain where the that billion went......that's taxpayer monies

Bethere
01-18-2017, 11:16 AM
Is So ^

Nuh, uh!

Subdermal
01-18-2017, 11:42 AM
Nuh, uh! @Crepitus (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1345) said "not so". No argument. @resister (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=2122) countered in the only possible: "is so" (meaning: read the fucking argument again, and if you want to actually refute, do so SUBSTANTIVELY). You doubled down, with another non-argument. Doubtless as a lampoon of resister, when you really lampooned Crepitus.

This, @ripmeister (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=2035), is the problem. If you are not willing to honestly acknowledge it, then your critique is hollow

Bethere
01-18-2017, 11:45 AM
@Crepitus (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1345) said "not so". No argument. @resister (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=2122) countered in the only possible: "is so" (meaning: read the $#@!ing argument again, and if you want to actually refute, do so SUBSTANTIVELY). You doubled down, with another non-argument. Doubtless as a lampoon of resister, when you really lampooned Crepitus.

This, @ripmeister (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=2035), is the problem. If you are not willing to honestly acknowledge it, then your critique is hollow

Why the anger?

Subdermal
01-18-2017, 02:39 PM
Why the anger?

Why did you get so upset with my response?

Crepitus
01-18-2017, 03:32 PM
@Crepitus (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1345) said "not so". No argument. @resister (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=2122) countered in the only possible: "is so" (meaning: read the fucking argument again, and if you want to actually refute, do so SUBSTANTIVELY). You doubled down, with another non-argument. Doubtless as a lampoon of resister, when you really lampooned Crepitus.

Ah, back to the insults.

Knew I could count on you.

KathyS
01-18-2017, 07:51 PM
Liberals reaction to Hillary's defeat-watch it to the end, trust me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTdNXOi4O6w

DGUtley
01-18-2017, 08:03 PM
Now, that's funny.

KathyS
01-18-2017, 08:08 PM
Now, that's funny.
Steve McGrew is a comedian from the Dallas area. Always good for a laugh!

Subdermal
01-19-2017, 12:50 AM
That's exactly what I am saying on this platform. Blaming huffpo for this article is like blaming admin for what you post.
That's stupid. Articles posted on HuffingPaint are vetted by their editors. Here, posters are given latitude to post, and their stupidity is removed if it violates TOS.

Your attempt to excuse the nonsense which is HuffPo is obscene.

Subdermal
01-19-2017, 12:53 AM
Lies.

To be expected from the right.
What's a lie about that? It was my understanding as well that the birther thing began with a Hillary campaign inquiry.

resister
01-19-2017, 12:56 AM
Liberals reaction to Hillary's defeat-watch it to the end, trust me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTdNXOi4O6w

Can I "like" a thread, twice?

resister
01-19-2017, 12:57 AM
What's a lie about that? It was my understanding as well that the birther thing began with a Hillary campaign inquiry.
Narrative, stick to it...

Subdermal
01-19-2017, 01:00 AM

You keep making this claim, and continue to ignore what makes it false. I'll clue you in: at LEAST 3 million Republican votes stayed home in NYC and CA due to the demographic outcome in those States.

You can crow about a popular vote win, but a popular vote tally in an election dictated by EC rules is absolutely meaningless, and you'll never be able to refute that.

Your popular vote outcome took place due to two counties. Without them, you don't even have that false pride upon which you lean your bullshit.

Subdermal
01-19-2017, 01:02 AM
Ah, back to the insults.

Knew I could count on you.

I hate to break it to you, but a refutation of your silly position is not an insult. If you want an insult, look to bethere, who lampooned your unresponsiveness.

donttread
01-19-2017, 04:29 AM
Only way that happens is with We the People jumping all over those at Huff Po. Forcing them to think critically.

3 more days and then their big melt-down begins.

That would be predicated upon their readership wanting them to think critically and I don't think that's their demografic

Shady Slim
01-20-2017, 10:40 AM

Hilliary ain't squat.

I can just hear her . . . THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY DAY!