PDA

View Full Version : Will Trump Tweet Himself Out Of The White House?

Robo
01-17-2017, 09:59 AM
Will Trump tweet himself out of the White House?

Well, so far he’s tweeted bad relationships with the national media by bashing CNN and calling all the media dishonest and he’s insinuated that he can’t believe the intelligence agencies.

The last President that attacked the national leftist media like that was President Nixon. He set the agenda with leftist media, (the majority of America’s media), to watch his every move and eventually bring him down.

Looks like Trump may have doubled down on creating elitist enemies by also badmouthing the intel agencies.

This poster thinks if the fix isn’t already in to bring Trump down, it very soon will be. Look for intel leaks to the media to bash and embarrass The President elect after he takes office and an intel cooperation to investigate the deepest secrets of Trump and the Trump family and make sure anything they can come up with finds the leftist media.

FindersKeepers
01-17-2017, 10:07 AM
Hopefully, the tweeting will end when he's sworn in. After all -- at that point -- he can just call a Press Conference.

Beevee
01-17-2017, 10:10 AM
He believes himself to be invincible and considers his tweeting to be a major asset to keep in contact with his following.
But as long as he responds to his critics, merely because they attacked him first, the greater will be the opposition.
When he attacks an increasing number of opposing Republican Congressmen/women, creating them as an enemy, he will find his invincibity is only in his head.

nathanbforrest45
01-17-2017, 10:12 AM
Will Donald Trump be run out of the White House and tarred and feathered?

Will the left finally regain its sanity?

No to both questions

Common
01-17-2017, 10:23 AM
No he wont, he will torture the left with twitter, he will out twitter the twits

nathanbforrest45
01-17-2017, 10:33 AM
"out twitter the twits" I love it.

Tahuyaman
01-17-2017, 10:41 AM
Hopefully, the tweeting will end when he's sworn in. After all -- at that point -- he can just call a Press Conference.

Why would he stop? He can completely bypass the media through his use of social media.

Beevee
01-17-2017, 10:48 AM

By calling a press conference he leaves himself open to questions he would rather not answer.
By tweeting he can keep it short and with less content to a following that can still tweet for information on the subject but will still accept at face value without clarification.

del
01-17-2017, 10:49 AM
because he can't call a press conference until he's inaugurated

oh, wait...

Captain Obvious
01-17-2017, 10:50 AM

Why?

No other POTUS was ever this transparent.

Fuck the haters, they will hate no matter what.

FindersKeepers
01-17-2017, 10:50 AM
Why would he stop? He can completely bypass the media through his use of social media.

Not a bad point.

Captain Obvious
01-17-2017, 10:51 AM

oh, wait...

Journalism is dead.

Fuck the press too.

FindersKeepers
By calling a press conference he leaves himself open to questions he would rather not answer.
By tweeting he can keep it short and with less content to a following that can still tweet for information on the subject but will still accept at face value without clarification.

You could be right.

Captain Obvious

Bingo

Tahuyaman
01-17-2017, 11:06 AM
Not a bad point.

Hes going to to continue to do what he's been doing. Liberals would love it if he was using social media to support liberal causes.

nathanbforrest45
01-17-2017, 12:34 PM

Which is exactly why the loony left does not like the tweets, because they can't control the narrative.

nathanbforrest45
01-17-2017, 12:36 PM
Who here actually receives tweets from Donald Trump vs reading what the media publishes?

Cigar
01-17-2017, 12:37 PM

Well, so far he’s tweeted bad relationships with the national media by bashing CNN and calling all the media dishonest and he’s insinuated that he can’t believe the intelligence agencies.

The last President that attacked the national leftist media like that was President Nixon. He set the agenda with leftist media, (the majority of America’s media), to watch his every move and eventually bring him down.

Looks like Trump may have doubled down on creating elitist enemies by also badmouthing the intel agencies.

This poster thinks if the fix isn’t already in to bring Trump down, it very soon will be. Look for intel leaks to the media to bash and embarrass The President elect after he takes office and an intel cooperation to investigate the deepest secrets of Trump and the Trump family and make sure anything they can come up with finds the leftist media.

I feel like this is a question you have to ask a 5 year old Girl, not a President

AZ Jim
01-17-2017, 12:39 PM
Hopefully, the tweeting will end when he's sworn in. After all -- at that point -- he can just call a Press Conference.No way will his tweets die. He will continue to make domestic and foreign enemies.

Captain Obvious
01-17-2017, 12:41 PM
Who here actually receives tweets from Donald Trump vs reading what the media publishes?

Somewhere south of zero.

These tweets have already been proven fake, I'm guessing most of them as presented are.

The resident monkey hacks could care less, they're complete morons.

AZ Jim
01-17-2017, 12:51 PM
Somewhere south of zero.

These tweets have already been proven fake, I'm guessing most of them as presented are.

The resident monkey hacks could care less, they're complete morons.Link?

Don
01-17-2017, 12:54 PM

That's not what our countries "intel" is supposed to be doing. If they are or if they do that then they aren't working for the interests of the U.S. and that should frighten us all. That's a swamp that definitely needs to be drained.

Cigar
01-17-2017, 12:55 PM

:rollseyes: You don't have to receive the Tweets directly, because he's has thousands re-tweets

Beevee
01-17-2017, 12:56 PM
Which is exactly why the loony left does not like the tweets, because they can't control the narrative.

Why would the loony left want to control Trump tweet narrative?
He doesn't need any help to hang himself with his own rope.

Tahuyaman
01-17-2017, 01:26 PM

Absolutely.

MisterVeritis
01-17-2017, 02:16 PM
I do. I also "liked" his Facebook Pages (3 of them). About 20 million people receive his tweets.

decedent
01-17-2017, 02:43 PM

oh, wait...

Like how he can't release his taxes while being "audited"

I have a feeling this audit will last at least four years.

MisterVeritis
01-17-2017, 02:45 PM
Like how he can't release his taxes while being "audited"
I have a feeling this audit will last at least four years.
Trump's tax returns are not relevant.

decedent
01-17-2017, 02:47 PM
Trump's tax returns are not relevant.

Most Americans disagree with you.

MisterVeritis
01-17-2017, 02:49 PM
Most Americans disagree with you.
Therefore what? Trump's tax returns are not relevant.

decedent
01-17-2017, 02:50 PM

I get why Republicans no longer want government transparency. A lot can change in two months.

jimmyz
01-17-2017, 02:50 PM
When he makes a horrible blunder tweet, whom will he blame for hacking his twitter account. Won't be the Russians.

MisterVeritis
01-17-2017, 02:52 PM

I get why Republicans no longer want government transparency. A lot can change in two months.
Trump's tax returns have nothing to do with government transparency.
They are not relevant. In a week Trump will begin to deliver. Then what?

Captain Obvious
Link?

If I respected your forum contribution I would dig it up for you but I don't.

Spoon feed yourself.

MisterVeritis
When he makes a horrible blunder tweet, whom will he blame for hacking his twitter account. Won't be the Russians.
He will just move on. No big deal.

Cigar
01-17-2017, 02:53 PM

Tax Returns, irrelevant .... But a Birth Certificate was ... :laugh:

decedent
01-17-2017, 03:03 PM

Trump's tax returns need to be released so the people know where his money is coming and going. All other Presidents since Nixon have released theirs for this very reason.

What's Trump hiding? Is this audit real?

MisterVeritis
01-17-2017, 04:05 PM
Tax Returns, irrelevant .... But a Birth Certificate was ... :laugh:
I am unsurprised you don't know the basic qualification to be President.

MisterVeritis
01-17-2017, 04:06 PM
Trump's tax returns need to be released so the people know where his money is coming and going. All other Presidents since Nixon have released theirs for this very reason.
What's Trump hiding? Is this audit real?
Trump has already adequately complied with the relevant laws. His tax returns are not relevant.

Shady Slim
01-17-2017, 05:13 PM

CNN needs bashing.
I thiink Trump can school the media the same way Trey Gowdy schools lefty's.

del
01-17-2017, 05:21 PM
If I respected your forum contribution I would dig it up for you but I don't.

Spoon feed yourself.

got nothing again, huh?

shocker

decedent
01-17-2017, 05:31 PM
Trump has already adequately complied with the relevant laws. His tax returns are not relevant.

I'm not talking about laws. I'm talking about convention. Every President has released their tax returns since the 70s.

Trump said he would, but he's being audited. This will be a very long audit.... either that or he's lying.... but he wouldn't lie, would he?

Peter1469
01-17-2017, 09:03 PM
no