PDA

View Full Version : All paid Posters have been called in

coolwalker
10-23-2012, 12:05 PM
Just an observation on my part, but after last nights debate, Forums all over don't have their usual suspects...they must have all been called in for some secret meeting to start anew their Trolling, perhaps later today.

Canadianeye
10-23-2012, 12:17 PM
Just an observation on my part, but after last nights debate, Forums all over don't have their usual suspects...they must have all been called in for some secret meeting to start anew their Trolling, perhaps later today.

This image came to mind for some reason.

coolwalker
10-23-2012, 12:22 PM
This image came to mind for some reason.

Funny...but shouldn't he have a cigar in his mouth?

Trinnity
10-23-2012, 12:29 PM
Cigar is nowhere to be seen. Maybe we were right.

patrickt
10-23-2012, 12:32 PM
But we do have some sudden left-wing new members.

GrassrootsConservative
10-23-2012, 12:38 PM

Good, maybe we can show them the truth. :laugh: Fat chance, right?

coolwalker
10-23-2012, 12:49 PM
Cigar is nowhere to be seen. Maybe we were right.

Fear and I have been PM'ing about that very issue this am.

coolwalker
10-23-2012, 12:50 PM

Just sucker fish.

shaarona
10-23-2012, 02:01 PM
Good, maybe we can show them the truth. :laugh: Fat chance, right?

Didn't you just join last month?

Deadwood
10-23-2012, 02:09 PM
I noticed that on other threads on which I lurk. It is unusual to say the least. The rolled tobacco should be gloating about his hero this morning..

Maybe we will see some intelligent contribution from liberals from now on.

I guy can hope, can't he?

JohnAdams
10-23-2012, 02:12 PM

I LOVE that siggy cool. Awesome image there man.

exotix
10-24-2012, 03:46 PM
I'm actually waiting to see if Obama will take the $5 Million bait from the bloviated ignoramus the Trumpster ....

Mainecoons
10-24-2012, 03:58 PM
Not a chance. His Occidental college application will show that he fraudulently represented himself as a foreign student (Indonesian) in order to get a scholarship.

Later, he represented himself as a Kenyan for 16 years to sell books.

He wouldn't do it if the offer was $100 million because that would be the end of the Fraudster In Chief for sure.

hanger4
10-24-2012, 03:58 PM
I'm actually waiting to see if Obama will take the $5 Million bait from the bloviated ignoramus the Trumpster ....

Wish he would, one of two irritating men would disappear into the sunset.

Deadwood
10-24-2012, 04:01 PM
I suspect that with the financial difficulties facing the Obama campaign the paid trolls are unemployed.

Just thinking about it gives me a woody.

Trinnity
10-24-2012, 05:11 PM
Not a chance. His Occidental college application will show that he fraudulently represented himself as a foreign student (Indonesian) in order to get a scholarship.

He wouldn't do it if the offer was $100 million because that would be the end of the Fraudster In Chief for sure.
And put the kibosh on his aspirations for UN Sec. Gen.

Cigar
10-24-2012, 05:21 PM
Funny...but shouldn't he have a cigar in his mouth?

Some of us have lives ... you know, customers who I need to be seen from time to time. I wouldn't expect people who spend their days whining on internet Forums to understand what Job Creators actually do.

BTW; I was once told by a Forum Moderator, on this Forum, that calling out members by name isn't allowed.

But maybe I was wrong ... sound like fun if it's now allowed ... I'm game, if you can handle it without crying to Mama Moderator.

Trinnity
10-24-2012, 06:42 PM
No threats or harassment toward any member or person (this includes a thread started for the express purpose of singling out an individual member, or attacks on a member's family).

No one was mentioned by name in the OP; not even close.

shaarona
10-24-2012, 06:48 PM

Who are the "paid posters" or are you just speculating ?

Deadwood
10-24-2012, 06:49 PM

There isn't even an implied threat..

Somebody's getting wealy, wealy, touchy...:smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_R OFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROF LMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLM AO::smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO :

shaarona
10-24-2012, 06:50 PM

LOLOLOL.. Have you ever lived overseas?

For Obama to pass himself off as a foreign student is pretty much impossible.. But, don't let that stop you.

Deadwood
10-24-2012, 06:50 PM
I just came back for a walk.....and wouldn't you know some asshole let their dog crap on the lawn...

It as one big long smelly, fresh turd....disgusting

For some reason it made me thing of a rolled tobacco product....

Sure glad I quit smoking

GrassrootsConservative
10-24-2012, 06:51 PM

For Obama to pass himself off as a foreign student is pretty much impossible.. But, don't let that stop you.

The facts say he's been doing it for years, but don't let that stop you from posting more bullshit.

Cigar
10-24-2012, 06:54 PM

//archived//

Good, then I don't want any bitching then ... Game On

Cigar
10-24-2012, 06:55 PM
I just came back for a walk.....and wouldn't you know some asshole let their dog crap on the lawn...

It as one big long smelly, fresh turd....disgusting

For some reason it made me thing of a rolled tobacco product....

Sure glad I quit smoking

Maybe you should put the bottle down also. :)

Deadwood
10-24-2012, 06:56 PM
The facts say he's been doing it for years, but don't let that stop you from posting more bullshit.

Trust me GRC, nothing is going to prevent this one from posting bullshit.

I don't know if Obama passed himself off as a foreign student, but there is an implication there. You see, he wrote a book; "Lies My Father Taught Me" or some shit.

And on that book jacket, written 16 years ago it says he was born in Kenay. So, that leaves only two possibilities: either he is lying about being born in Hawaii and the book is right. Or, the book is wrong and he said nothing about it.....for 16 years.

Oops. That's some serious dog poop we have there. And with $5 million now on the table I would suggest he's got some 'splainin' to do...

shaarona
10-24-2012, 06:58 PM

The first obstacle is to get thru the application process for a student visa.

Quit showing your ignorance. Only a rube would assume that a US citizen could waltz in and apply as a foreign student.

I don't want to be hard on you.. but you shouldn't feel good spreading lies because of your ignorance and assuming you can dupe other Americans with such BS.

Canadianeye
10-24-2012, 07:11 PM

Pretty much impossible. So...it is possible.

Nunya
10-24-2012, 07:15 PM
Believe it or not, a couple of months ago, I dreamt that I was on the other political forum and found out that I was the only non-paid poster on the forum. I decided I needed a little break after that.

Cigar
10-24-2012, 07:21 PM
The first obstacle is to get thru the application process for a student visa.

Quit showing your ignorance. Only a rube would assume that a US citizen could waltz in and apply as a foreign student.

I don't want to be hard on you.. but you shouldn't feel good spreading lies because of your ignorance and assuming you can dupe other Americans with such BS.

That's going to leave an open cut

shaarona
10-24-2012, 07:22 PM
Trust me GRC, nothing is going to prevent this one from posting bullshit.

I don't know if Obama passed himself off as a foreign student, but there is an implication there. You see, he wrote a book; "Lies My Father Taught Me" or some shit.

And on that book jacket, written 16 years ago it says he was born in Kenay. So, that leaves only two possibilities: either he is lying about being born in Hawaii and the book is right. Or, the book is wrong and he said nothing about it.....for 16 years.

Oops. That's some serious dog poop we have there. And with $5 million now on the table I would suggest he's got some 'splainin' to do...

So some gung ho literary agent thought that would sell books. LOLOL

In my dealings with the press.. I have written the copy and they still got it wrong.

Funny thing though.. I went to a dinner party al freso with a bunch of young Saudi journalists.. and we were talking politics and the upcoming elections (Bush junior)

The next day flying cross country we had the papers.. I was completely stunned that the reporting was accurate and verbatim.

I found that quite astonishing and so did the other Americans.

The next two days were spent visiting newspaper offices for round table discussions with Saudis on everything from commerce to terrorism.

Canadianeye
10-24-2012, 07:24 PM
Believe it or not, a couple of months ago, I dreamt that I was on the other political forum and found out that I was the only non-paid poster on the forum. I decided I needed a little break after that.

There are 340 million tweets a day, and it is a massive political tool. Anyone somehow getting paid to be on a forum (compared to those numbers of twitter)...would be the bottom of the barrel of any arm of political activism.

Now....maybe, it they put the hashmarks # in their titles for the search engines to pick up and drive readers to a forum (if that would even work)....dunno, they might get a slight raise to 2 pennies a post or something. :smiley:

http://www.themoneytimes.com/node/1701712195

Deadwood
10-24-2012, 07:27 PM
There are 340 million tweets a day, and it is a massive political tool. Anyone somehow getting paid to be on a forum (compared to those numbers of twitter)...would be the bottom of the barrel of any arm of political activism.

Now....maybe, it they put the hashmarks # in their titles for the search engines to pick up and drive readers to a forum (if that would even work)....dunno, they might get a slight raise to 2 pennies a post or something. :smiley:

http://www.themoneytimes.com/node/1701712195

What's it pay to be a paid troll...I know its kind of like being a telemarketer - you don't want to tell anyone what you do in polite company...

and I guess it's kind of like whoring too...

Never mind

Canadianeye
10-24-2012, 07:34 PM
What's it pay to be a paid troll...I know its kind of like being a telemarketer - you don't want to tell anyone what you do in polite company...

and I guess it's kind of like whoring too...

Never mind

Impossible to find stuff like that out, but I have suspected it for quite some time. On the flip side though, if it was prominent...then there should be a multitude of exposed personnel doing so. Ex wives/husbands, disgruntled employees, switching political ideologies etc....there should be a slew of instances to be researched.

Who knows really.