PDA

View Full Version : Republicans Never Questioned Obama's Legitimacy, Really No Lie

Cigar
01-17-2017, 12:02 PM
http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r589/duadmin/170117-priebus-republicans-never-questioned-obamas-legitimacy_zpsr8uopeln.jpg

Priebus Claims GOPers Never Questioned Obama's Legitimacy As President (http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/priebus-claims-republicans-never-questioned-obama-legitimacy)

I hope Republicans Get Everything They Gave President Obama x10

Common
01-17-2017, 12:09 PM
They will, 10x the executive orders :)

Ravens Fan
01-17-2017, 12:19 PM
Were there any sitting republican congressmen or leaders making that claim?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cigar
01-17-2017, 12:22 PM

That's why I'll never shed a single tear over Trump criticism, because he was the one who started it all.

... and even The Don likes a Good Counter Puncher :laugh: ... well he should take his Punching like a Man, because he was the one who dished it out.

Ravens Fan
01-17-2017, 12:29 PM
That's why I'll never shed a single tear over Trump criticism, because he was the one who started it all.

... and even The Don likes a Good Counter Puncher :laugh: ... well he should take his Punching like a Man, because he was the one who dished it out.

Were you going to address my point or no?

AZ Jim
01-17-2017, 12:37 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkWithout doing any research, what is the point? At the time it came from every corner of the republican tent!

birddog
01-17-2017, 12:57 PM

Trump was merely adding to what Hillary and her people had started. The Kenyan was elected due to PC and his accomplices in the MSM. Trump and many others backed off for those reasons, even though I would say they believe Obama is as illegal as a three dollar bill.