PDA

View Full Version : Are the Democrats worried about losing the black vote due to non performance?

texan
01-17-2017, 01:03 PM
Trump is for sure opening the door and many black folk are hating the effort. Trump is smart at sales, practical in approach and understands delivering is more important than rhetoric. He will be inclusive no matter how many fits are thrown. Trust me he will provide big time assistance for Jim Brown the icon. This is gonna be interesting.

Another example: BTW The race baiters should be ashamed of themselves. Talladega College is doing the right thing but the Uncle Tom trader is under some heat.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/01/16/bill-oreilly-500000-raised-talladega-college-band-trump-inauguration-race-baiters

Do you support this type behavior from people trashing others for doing the right thing? Can you be honest?

Cigar
01-17-2017, 01:10 PM
Well since I'm both ... I can say NO! :grin:

Cigar
01-17-2017, 01:11 PM
Doesn't feel good when it's done to your Boy .... does it?

nathanbforrest45
01-17-2017, 01:14 PM

Ah, an honest race baiter. How refreshing.

Common
01-17-2017, 01:14 PM
Truth be told there are many blacks going to the dark side. Especially those of wealth and means.

Trump won 11% of the black vote, that was more than romney won in 2012. Think about that DONALD TRUMP who the entire whacko left painted as the KKK member and a supreme racist. Imagine what a nice white guy would get :)

nathanbforrest45
01-17-2017, 01:16 PM
Truth be told there are many blacks going to the dark side. Especially those of wealth and means.

Trump won 11% of the black vote, that was more than romney won in 2012. Think about that DONALD TRUMP who the entire whacko left painted as the KKK member and a supreme racist. Imagine what a nice white guy would get :)

The wacky left would never admit such a person could ever exist.

Cigar
01-17-2017, 01:16 PM
Well now that we've herd for the experts ....

Common
01-17-2017, 01:26 PM

Facts are facts ciggy

Subdermal
01-17-2017, 01:58 PM
You're both? What do you mean? Black and non-performing?

Subdermal
01-17-2017, 01:59 PM
There's a couple of Freudian oopsies in your statement. Yes, I agree: you leftists are a "herd for the experts".

decedent
01-17-2017, 02:06 PM
He will be inclusive...

When he's not having American Mosques watched? When he's not picking on citizens due to their heritage? When he's not insulting the disabled? When he's not grabbing random women? When he's not denying people housing because they're black?

Trump is anything but inclusive. He might go down as the most divisive person in American history.

MisterVeritis
01-17-2017, 02:09 PM
When he's not having American Mosques watched? When he's not picking on citizens due to their heritage? When he's not insulting the disabled? When he's not grabbing random women? When he's not denying people housing because they're black?
Trump is anything but inclusive. He might go down as the most divisive person in American history.
I will put you in the "Undecided" column.

nathanbforrest45
01-17-2017, 02:21 PM

How does one herd for the experts?

nathanbforrest45
01-17-2017, 02:22 PM
There's a couple of Freudian oopsies in your statement. Yes, I agree: you leftists are a "herd for the experts".

Didn't think of it that way but by gar sir I think he's got it.

nathanbforrest45
01-17-2017, 02:23 PM

Hey, if you are thinking of writing for comedy shows keep your day job because you suck at it.

Subdermal
01-17-2017, 02:52 PM
When he's not having American Mosques watched?

He hasn't done anything yet. I hope, however, that this is part of his domestic security plan. You'd think with the sheer number of terrorists who have struck out of various mosques as their home base, you'd grant that this is a logical strategy.

When he's not picking on citizens due to their heritage?

Strawman. He's 'picked' on people due to their status as illegals, and particularly the criminal element of the vast number of illegals here. And he's not picked on citizens, unless you're still whining that you feel 'picked on' because you're a Democrat - in which case, cry a river, and it will not be enough.

When he's not insulting the disabled?

Strawman. The reporter had his bias, and is not immune from consequence for demonstrating it. The key though, is what Trump actually did to merit your utterly dishonest response: he gesticulated in exactly the same manner as when he has lampooned others. His actions in response had nothing to do with the reporter's physical condition, only his mental: he was a liberal, and that certainly made him disabled.

When he's not grabbing random women?

Strawman. He said he could, and he said "these contestants" would allow it. I do not remember him actually saying that he did, and - regardless - what business is it of yours? It was clearly consensual behavior - or do you want to put that in your bulging double standard category?

When he's not denying people housing because they're black?

Not even a strawman. It's a lie.

Trump is anything but inclusive.

You're correct, for once. He wants to exclude people damaging our country.

He might go down as the most divisive person in American history.

I certainly hope he succeeds in dividing leftists from their entrenched power base.

decedent
01-17-2017, 03:01 PM
He hasn't done anything yet. I hope, however, that this is part of his domestic security plan. You'd think with the sheer number of terrorists who have struck out of various mosques as their home base, you'd grant that this is a logical strategy.

It's a clear First Amendment violation. In fact, it's the job of the government to protect freedom of religion, not to impede it.

But Trump never had much respect for the Schmonstitution.

Strawman. He's 'picked' on people due to their status as illegals, and particularly the criminal element of the vast number of illegals here. And he's not picked on citizens, unless you're still whining that you feel 'picked on' because you're a Democrat - in which case, cry a river, and it will not be enough.

Implying that a judge isn't doing his job properly because of his Mexican heritage is an example of how Trump picks on American citizens whom he disagrees with. He regularly attacks citizens. He's no Obama.

Strawman. The reporter had his bias, and is not immune from consequence for demonstrating it. The key though, is what Trump actually did to merit your utterly dishonest response: he gesticulated in exactly the same manner as when he has lampooned others. His actions in response had nothing to do with the reporter's physical condition, only his mental: he was a liberal, and that certainly made him disabled.

Trump had every right to disagree with him. But mocking his disability is childish and mean.

Trump is no Obama.

Strawman. He said he could, and he said "these contestants" would allow it. I do not remember him actually saying that he did, and - regardless - what business is it of yours? It was clearly consensual behavior - or do you want to put that in your bulging double standard category?

Trump said he could grab any woman by her vagina. Do you know what a generic noun is?

Trump is no Obama.

Not even a strawman. It's a lie.

Not only did Trump deny housing to people just because they were black, but the court had to order him to stop... TWICE.

You're correct, for once. He wants to exclude people damaging our country.

Trump opposes so many Americans that I think he'd fare much better in Russia with his best friend.

After all, it's the biggest red state that carried him.

I certainly hope he succeeds in dividing leftists from their entrenched power base.

Yes, we know you put party over country. You're the biggest hack on this site.

del
01-17-2017, 03:13 PM
you should ask him for some tips

Cigar
01-17-2017, 03:20 PM
Are Republicans worried about losing The Black Vote do to Obstruction?

Cigar
01-17-2017, 03:21 PM
How does one herd for the experts?

:3some:

Cigar
01-17-2017, 03:22 PM

Call me after you've been Black

Peter1469
01-17-2017, 03:28 PM
If the economy begins to work for Black America the blacks may start to think for themselves during elections.

Cigar
01-17-2017, 03:32 PM
If the economy begins to work for Black America the blacks may start to think for themselves during elections.

So educate us Black People, are you saying there are Economies that don't work for Black People?

... and your credibility on Black Economics is based on what?

Bethere
01-17-2017, 05:33 PM
Trump is for sure opening the door and many black folk are hating the effort. Trump is smart at sales, practical in approach and understands delivering is more important than rhetoric. He will be inclusive no matter how many fits are thrown. Trust me he will provide big time assistance for Jim Brown the icon. This is gonna be interesting.

Another example: BTW The race baiters should be ashamed of themselves. Talladega College is doing the right thing but the Uncle Tom trader is under some heat.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/01/16/bill-oreilly-500000-raised-talladega-college-band-trump-inauguration-race-baiters

Do you support this type behavior from people trashing others for doing the right thing? Can you be honest?

No.

Tahuyaman
01-17-2017, 05:39 PM

Blacks are as close a monolithic voting bloc as one can get. You know that you have no chance with a particular demographic when you are overjoyed about receiving 11% of their vote.

The Democrats have created this loyal voting bloc over generations. It can't be reversed at this point.

Tahuyaman
01-17-2017, 05:42 PM

it has been working for those who actively participate.

Docthehun
01-17-2017, 06:09 PM

Like this guy, welcome at the Country Club I assume.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/5ecf9125-740d-3635-a67a-698feced5cf6/mayor-quits-golf-club-as.html

Peter1469
01-17-2017, 08:53 PM
Blacks are as close a monolithic voting bloc as one can get. You know that you have no chance with a particular demographic when you are overjoyed about receiving 11% of their vote.

The Democrats have created this loyal voting bloc over generations. It can't be reversed at this point.
LBJ got those [censored] voting (D) for 200 years.

Tahuyaman
01-17-2017, 09:17 PM
LBJ got those [censored] voting (D) for 200 years.

That was the idea behind the Great Society. Create dependency upon government then exploit it.

Peter1469
01-17-2017, 10:19 PM
That was the idea behind the Great Society. Create dependency upon government then exploit it.

Exactly.