PDA

View Full Version : #ThanksObama: 5 Scary Powers Trump Will Take Over as President

Chris
01-18-2017, 08:11 AM
The reaction of many on the left to Trump is, to say the least, negative. The idea that such a man has such power--but wait, his predecessors grabbed that power from Congress. And we sat and watched.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLmAqXl9zfw

Common
01-18-2017, 08:18 AM
Obama and Reid handed republicans the means to torture the left. When you use extraordinary means you need to think about the consequences, they may be worse than the status quo.

The left no matter how they rant are in for a rough road

Crepitus
01-18-2017, 08:19 AM
First, I said it was a bad idea when it happened.

Second the obstructionist GOP has just as much responsibility for the as the democrats.

Chris
01-18-2017, 08:22 AM

Second the obstructionist GOP has just as much responsibility for the as the democrats.

So a President doesn't get his way he should usurp powers?

I would agree that Presidents before Obama usurped power not granted them too.

Cigar
01-18-2017, 08:27 AM
Quit b!tching, you're party is in charge, so quit crying and start acting like it and take some responsibility.

MMC
01-18-2017, 08:32 AM
The leftness wont like that you blame BO peep. Expect cries and whines of, its fake news.

Chris
01-18-2017, 08:32 AM
Quit b!tching, you're party is in charge, so quit crying and start acting like it and take some responsibility.

Completely irrelevant to the topic. I don't have a party and it's your side full of sturm und drang over Trump. My point is no man should ever have so much power.

Cigar
01-18-2017, 08:34 AM
Completely irrelevant to the topic. I don't have a party and it's your side full of sturm und drang over Trump. My point is no man should ever have so much power.

Sorry I forgot, you're neutered, I mean neutral

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/rofling.gif (http://www.reactiongifs.com/tag/rofl/)

MMC
01-18-2017, 08:39 AM
Don't worry.....he doesn't have a party either. Liberals can't stand illiberals. They're unhinged.

Cigar
01-18-2017, 08:41 AM
Chris so does this mean you'll never support anyone who's President?

Or do you lean towards one party?

Chris
01-18-2017, 08:43 AM
Chris so does this mean you'll never support anyone who's President?

Or do you lean towards one party?

I will support any President who grows the government, only one who shrinks it.

You're still far off topic.

Do you think it's good to have so much power concentrated in one person, whether it's Bush or Obama or Trump?

DGUtley
01-18-2017, 08:46 AM
First, I said it was a bad idea when it happened. Second the obstructionist GOP has just as much responsibility for the as the democrats.

First, we agree. I criticized it as well.
Second, obstructionist? I thought we debunked that after it was revealed that Dirty Harry stalled scores of Bills to protect BHO.

DGUtley
01-18-2017, 08:49 AM
I warned you guys: never take power that you're not willing to give to your worst enemy.

Crepitus
01-18-2017, 09:04 AM
First, we agree. I criticized it as well.
Second, obstructionist? I thought we debunked that after it was revealed that Dirty Harry stalled scores of Bills to protect BHO.

No, it hasn't been debunked. It has been proven that both parties can do it.

DGUtley
01-18-2017, 09:54 AM
No, it hasn't been debunked. It has been proven that both parties can do it.

Dirty Harry didn't stall scores of bills to protect BHO? Are you sure?

Subdermal
01-18-2017, 09:57 AM

This response is totally irrelevant to the topic. Stop throwing your feces on the wall.

Bethere
01-18-2017, 11:04 AM
I warned you guys: never take power that you're not willing to give to your worst enemy.

And now, we will force feed you the tactics of mitch McConnell and Jim Jordan.

Tahuyaman
01-18-2017, 11:34 AM

Liberals claim constantly about Republican obstructionism. Then they claim that they didn't obstruct enough when the Democrats are going to be forced to live by the rules they created when they were in charge.

Tahuyaman
01-18-2017, 11:35 AM

Good. That'll work.......

DGUtley
01-18-2017, 11:41 AM

I hope he doesn't use it, but if he does -- it's your team's fault. We need to get back to a constitutional legislative process.

Captain Obvious
01-18-2017, 12:06 PM
The left cheered with glee as teh O'bama governed with impunity. Idiots.

So I agree, there needs to be due legislative process, but not until after the Donald bitch slaps the left with their own corrupt design.