PDA

View Full Version : Mitt Romney Tells Employers to Intimidate Employees

JerryAL
10-23-2012, 04:09 PM
Mitt Romney, on a conference call, tells employers to tell their employees how they should vote:

Mitt Romney, on a conference call, tells employers to tell their employees how they should vote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5fOKRMG9g0

Calypso Jones
10-23-2012, 04:13 PM
I'll bet you're one of those guys tweeting assassination threats too, aren't you bud.

GrassrootsConservative
10-23-2012, 04:14 PM
This is clearly wrong, and I'll be the first to say that, but it's not nearly as bad as Odumba telling people to get in other people's faces.

Calypso Jones
10-23-2012, 04:16 PM
NOR telling them 'if they bring a political poster, we bring a knife. IF they bring a knife, we bring a gun'. and isn't that what's happening? Leftist supporters are unhinged and violent.

garyo
10-23-2012, 04:18 PM
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah!!! You can't make this shit up, what an f-n Idiot, but this is the owebumbles base. LOL

Agravan
10-23-2012, 04:19 PM
So, employers should not inform their employees of what may affect their business or their jobs?
Do you not want employees to know that new taxes may eliminate their jobs, for whatever reasons?
No, you would rather have people vote for your man regardless of the consequences because, if they lose their jobs, they can always go on the government dole, right?
Informing voters of the consequences of their actions is not intimidation.
By the way, isn't telling seniors that they will die if Republicans are elected considered even worse intimidation?? Yet, I don't hear you speaking out about that, do I?

JerryAL
10-23-2012, 04:24 PM
Informing voters of the consequences of their actions is not intimidation.

Yes it is intimidation, especially when those so-called "consequences" are Fox News fantasies.

Calypso Jones
10-23-2012, 04:55 PM
Jerry. People are closing their businesses cause this guy is small business poison. Some of them are having to close their businesses when they REALLY don't want to.

this isn't fantasy, it's real life. Once you get out of the tent, check it out.

patrickt
10-23-2012, 05:14 PM
And the Obama administration is telling government contractors that if they notify their employees, as required by law, that they are facing lay-offs there will be retaliation is just dandy. I wonder where these recent left-wing posters are coming from right before the election?

The only pressure I ever got from a boss, other than to work, was for United Way. But, United Way didn't have secret ballots or donations. So, Jerry, how is the boss supposed to know how an employee voted.

Oh, and your thread title is a lie.

JerryAL
10-23-2012, 07:07 PM
Jerry. People are closing their businesses cause this guy is small business poison. Some of them are having to close their businesses when they REALLY don't want to.

You guys really have to turn off the Fox News once in awhile. Just put some ESPN on in the background instead.

roadmaster
10-23-2012, 10:05 PM
If he was he is telling the truth but no company I have been around has even hinted who to vote for. I just happen to know some owners and head-hunters that have confirmed this.