PDA

View Full Version : Bush counting down days until he is no longer worst president in history

Chris
01-18-2017, 02:09 PM
Won't be long now!

BUSH COUNTING DOWN DAYS UNTIL HE IS NO LONGER WORST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY (http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/bush-counting-down-days-until-he-is-no-longer-worst-president-in-history)

Former President George W. Bush is eagerly counting down the days until he is no longer the worst President in U.S. history, Bush confirmed on Tuesday.

Speaking to reporters at his home, Bush said that he “could hardly wait” until Friday, when he will be officially bounced from the worst-President slot.

“I have to admit, I never thought I’d see this day in my lifetime,” the former President said. “When you leave office with the nation in smoldering ruins, you sort of come to accept that you’re gonna be worst for a long, long time.”

“I guess you could say I set the bar kind of high, worst-wise,” he chuckled.

As the returns came in on Election Night, however, the former President suddenly realized that his days as the worst President in U.S. history might be coming to an abrupt end.

“Holy cow,” Bush remembered saying to himself. “Just holy cow.”

Safety
01-18-2017, 02:14 PM
He'll have to wait at least four more years before that title leaves his name.

AZ Jim
01-18-2017, 02:16 PM
Satire

Chris
01-18-2017, 02:20 PM
Satire

So? It was funny.

texan
01-18-2017, 02:21 PM
Yeah well he wasn't the worst. What you will find out you tater-heads is if Trump restores the economy just how bad Obama really screwed us on economics. Get ready because anything he gets thru will start to exploit how bad the guy treated us....

Go check the gold standard of growth they can't F with the GDP.

Green Arrow
01-18-2017, 02:39 PM
I appreciate well-written satire. This was good stuff, I laughed. Thanks for the share, Chris.

Subdermal
01-18-2017, 02:51 PM
You'd have thought - if they were honest - that they'd at least have used Carter.

Oh wait.

Chris
01-18-2017, 02:52 PM
Is Carter still kicking?

Green Arrow
01-18-2017, 02:53 PM
Is Carter still kicking?

For now.

Common
01-18-2017, 02:59 PM
He'll have to wait at least four more years before that title leaves his name.

Geez safety there was a time you were right at least once in a while. What happened ???

Common
01-18-2017, 03:00 PM
Once the blogs report on all the dirty shit obama did in his 8 yrs the media wont. Everyone will know just how bad he was and thankfully its WAS not is

Safety
01-18-2017, 03:11 PM
Geez safety there was a time you were right at least once in a while. What happened ???

What I said wasn't correct? Why?

Green Arrow
01-18-2017, 04:40 PM

He started being right a lot more often.

MisterVeritis
01-18-2017, 04:49 PM
Once the blogs report on all the dirty shit obama did in his 8 yrs the media wont. Everyone will know just how bad he was and thankfully its WAS not is
I suspect there have been 60 days of frenetic records destruction.