PDA

View Full Version : Chris Matthews Race Card. *Sigh* Again?

GrassrootsConservative
10-23-2012, 08:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=8oe94044li8

I've been sitting with this post on my screen for forever. Trying to figure out what to follow up with. I have so much on my mind right now.
Yes, Chris Matthews, Obama is a black man. Is that why he sends a tingle up your leg? Because he's black? If he was white, would you still want to sleep with him so bad?

I think you're the racist bigot here, "white-working class"... Here's a big fucking hint before I hit the "Submit New Thread" button, pal:

RACIST ISN'T WANTING TO GET OBAMA OUT OF OFFICE, RACIST IS WANTING OBAMA TO STAY IN OFFICE BECAUSE HE'S BLACK.

Deadwood
10-23-2012, 08:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=8oe94044li8

I've been sitting with this post on my screen for forever. Trying to figure out what to follow up with. I have so much on my mind right now.
Yes, Chris Matthews, Obama is a black man. Is that why he sends a tingle up your leg? Because he's black? If he was white, would you still want to sleep with him so bad?

I think you're the racist bigot here, "white-working class"... Here's a big fucking hint before I hit the "Submit New Thread" button, pal:

RACIST ISN'T WANTING TO GET OBAMA OUT OF OFFICE, RACIST IS WANTING OBAMA TO STAY IN OFFICE BECAUSE HE'S BLACK.

I'm shocked.

Yes I want to get rid of this president....BECAUSE HE'S A COMPLETE FAILURE

GrassrootsConservative
10-23-2012, 09:07 PM
I'm shocked.

Yes I want to get rid of this president....BECAUSE HE'S A COMPLETE FAILURE

Matthews doesn't understand this. He sees Obama is black and that's where his vision stops. All he sees is race so if we don't like him it must be because he's black.

Does this man know ANYTHING about politics?

Captain Obvious
10-23-2012, 09:36 PM
Matthews' man-crush of the O'bama is off the charts.

GrassrootsConservative
10-23-2012, 09:37 PM

Is Matthews racist for making such a big deal about race? That's what I want to know.

Deadwood
10-23-2012, 09:39 PM

:kissass:

Captain Obvious
10-23-2012, 09:39 PM
Is Matthews racist for making such a big deal about race? That's what I want to know.

I'm not sure that if people play the race card, that would make them inherently racist. Some may argue that.

I just shut them off. Their opinions mean nothing to me, zero credibility.

roadmaster
10-23-2012, 10:19 PM
That's like me saying I wanted to throw a shoe at Bush. Has nothing to do with race, only he was failing his last year to see.

GrassrootsConservative
10-23-2012, 10:25 PM
That's like me saying I wanted to throw a shoe at Bush. Has nothing to do with race, only he was failing his last year to see.

Yes, but my question is if Matthews is racist for making everything about race..

Deadwood
10-23-2012, 10:26 PM
Yes, but my question is if Matthews is racist for making everything about race..

No.

Not racist..

Obsessed and stupid, yes, racist no.

roadmaster
10-23-2012, 10:44 PM
Don't know when I saw Reagen, Perot and Herman Cain, I only saw three strong men. Maybe I am color blind. Race has never determined who I like or don't like.

patrickt
10-24-2012, 07:45 AM
I'm not sure that if people play the race card, that would make them inherently racist. Some may argue that.

I just shut them off. Their opinions mean nothing to me, zero credibility.

My experience has been that when someone says, "You are a racist," or a sexist or whatever they have no coherent argument and are trying to shift the discussion away from the President's shocking lack of ability and terrible performance to....you. I just shrug now and say, "Your opinion is meaningless." Then I continue with the argument.

Chris Mathews was asked if it was his far-left leg that tingled and he laughed and said, "No." "Was it your right leg?" He thought a moment and said, "No, it was that other, little tiny leg."

When Chris Mathews said that saying, "Chicago" was racists I knew it was hopeless. Sadly, there are still people who think he has credibility.

Mister D
10-24-2012, 07:58 AM
In my experience liberals/progressives tend to use accusations of racism as a substitute for an argument. If you ever want to test that it's quite easy. Just say to them that for the sake of argument let's assume I'm a racist. So what? Invariably, they will say that they don't have to argue with racists. It's simply a way of invalidating an opponent offhand without ever having to challenge his or her ideas.

Cigar
10-24-2012, 06:43 PM
What's wrong ... Truth Hurts ?

GrassrootsConservative
10-24-2012, 06:49 PM
What's wrong ... Truth Hurts ?

Nice race card, you're like Chris Matthews but with more ignorance.