PDA

View Full Version : He Already Did Something Right

Robo
01-21-2017, 10:02 AM
I’m no Trump fan and hardly inspired to see him in office. I think anybody that could be retired to his private Florida golf course community instead of being fortified in the White House having to deal with the leftist media, the 20 trillion $ national debt, Congressional Democrats, (and in Trump’s case even some Republicans that hate his guts), dealing with the Constitution and the Courts and gangs of nutjobs who want him dead, can’t be too smart.

But, I’m looking at the bright side. Maybe he’ll do something right. He already has, he kept me from having to endure 4 years of Hillary Clinton.

Now let’s see who his Court pick is gonna be. I’d like to keep my right of self-defense.

AZ Jim
01-21-2017, 10:30 AM
You are headed for one hell of a surprise.

Scrounger
01-21-2017, 10:36 AM

Since Trump was always a democrat, I fear you could be right. OTOH, he has quite a few people right of center around him. I still don't like the Trump's pick for the CIA. That guy is purely a POLICE STATE tyrant:

http://www.libertynewsdaily.com/blog-3211-Trump%E2%80%99s-CIA-Pick-Wants-a-Full-Spectrum-Police-State

Cigar
01-21-2017, 11:42 AM

God I hope so ... this Country deserves a Don Cheeto

MMC
01-21-2017, 12:07 PM
One thing is for certain.....he can do no wrong insulting illiberals and picking on them. That's what they were made for. :laugh: