PDA

View Full Version : America Made Great

Ransom
01-21-2017, 08:38 PM
DeploraBall was epic. Protesters yelling 'Nazi Lovers' on the way in....I should say, that's the nicest term I heard from the crowd, the other profanity, extreme language, hysterical blatherings I heard cannot be repeated in public and I wouldn't give them a platform on my posts. Remarks directed at the women at this Ball by male protestors where meant to be offensive, didn't affect the night, got some great pictures

Our Trump flag and Trump hats resulted in plenty of reactions. Most wanted to share pics, we had some vile language directed at us as well, but y'll know your Uncle Ransom often wears such criticism like a badge of honor. Witnessed the protests off F street after Lunch at Bobby Vans Steakhouse.

I did think about my tpf friends. Thought about how I had just went through a campaign of grief coming from Observers here. That Donald Trump said this about women and said that about Muslims...and some Observers here on this forum acted all offended, just were "outraged" and just so bent up over such locker room talk from Trump. Those using obscenities Thursday and Friday no doubt just as offended by Trump.....and they talk with a mouth you wouldn't kiss your mother with.

Reiterated my learned lesson that many folk.....including many Observers to this thread...pretend to be outraged, fake being offended....it's about a political agenda, not their sense of what is right or wrong.

Peter1469
01-21-2017, 08:45 PM
Glad you had a good time.

Dr. Who
01-21-2017, 09:35 PM
DeploraBall was epic. Protesters yelling 'Nazi Lovers' on the way in....I should say, that's the nicest term I heard from the crowd, the other profanity, extreme language, hysterical blatherings I heard cannot be repeated in public and I wouldn't give them a platform on my posts. Remarks directed at the women at this Ball by male protestors where meant to be offensive, didn't affect the night, got some great pictures

Our Trump flag and Trump hats resulted in plenty of reactions. Most wanted to share pics, we had some vile language directed at us as well, but y'll know your Uncle Ransom often wears such criticism like a badge of honor. Witnessed the protests off F street after Lunch at Bobby Vans Steakhouse.

I did think about my tpf friends. Thought about how I had just went through a campaign of grief coming from Observers here. That Donald Trump said this about women and said that about Muslims...and some Observers here on this forum acted all offended, just were "outraged" and just so bent up over such locker room talk from Trump. Those using obscenities Thursday and Friday no doubt just as offended by Trump.....and they talk with a mouth you wouldn't kiss your mother with.

Reiterated my learned lesson that many folk.....including many Observers to this thread...pretend to be outraged, fake being offended....it's about a political agenda, not their sense of what is right or wrong.

Protesters were not running for President. There is a difference. Who cares if Joe Blow makes misogynistic statements if he has no power to change one's life? Who cares if Jane Doe has the vocabulary of a stevedore? Her vulgarity has no national effect.

People do care when it comes from the mouth of the man who was a candidate for President and has become the effective leader of the first world. Trump needs to reach out to all of those people that he alienated with his election rhetoric and apologize for those statements that have given the impression that he is a human anachronism - a throwback to a time when women and minorities had to fight to receive the same rights as the white male has enjoyed. If he doesn't mend these fences, he will be reviled, unlike any President in history. People will go out of their way to stack Congress and the Senate against him - in fact, they will go out of their way to stack every level of government against him. Those people who perhaps didn't vote in the national election will vote to neutralize Donald Trump. Movements are underway. Those massive protests of women and even men were not seen under Obama. In fact, I don't remember seeing such protests under any other Presidency.

Trump may well be a catalyst for change, but if that change is to be constructive and not just reactive and destructive, he will have to make amends and he needs to do it sooner than later. Sadly, the only thing that Trump has commented on is not the millions protesting, but that the media has suggested that the crowds at his inauguration was smaller than at Obama's. Once again, it's only about his ego. Any other President would have issued words of assurance to the protesters and ignored such a petty issue as fans at the inauguration. He is President now and yet he is still telegraphing his own insecurity about his popularity.

exotix
01-21-2017, 09:50 PM
What do they do at DeploraBalls ? ... run around trying to out-deplorable the other deplorable ? ... LOL

Peter1469
01-21-2017, 10:01 PM
What do they do at DeploraBalls ? ... run around trying to out-deplorable the other deplorable ? ... LOL

That statement by Hillary was likely the largest factor in her poor electoral college showing.

Bo-4
01-21-2017, 10:12 PM
You should have gone to the inauguration Uncle Ransom.

He could have used one more warm body when Obama outnumbered him in '09 by quadruple and Women's March today nailed him by 20x.

Sad you wasted your time like that! ;)

Bo-4
01-21-2017, 10:14 PM

Sniff one another's butts and compare swastika tats

:cool:

Ransom
01-22-2017, 05:53 AM
You should have gone to the inauguration Uncle Ransom.

He could have used one more warm body when Obama outnumbered him in '09 by quadruple and Women's March today nailed him by 20x.

Sad you wasted your time like that! ;)

I did go to the Inaug, Bo. Blue tickets. Witnessed the swearing in.....a great speech from President Trump. Then watched the last scenes of Obama leaving. Security was too tight. Checkpoints to both get onto the ticketed areas, even general viewing on the mall. An the parade route....requited an entirely different checkpoint. We dined at Bobby Vans and then cut down to Pennsylvania....saw the President albeit from afar.

Great day. Great country.

Ransom
01-22-2017, 06:20 AM
I did go to the Inaug, Bo. Blue tickets. Witnessed the swearing in.....a great speech from President Trump. Then watched the last scenes of Obama leaving. Security was too tight. Checkpoints to both get onto the ticketed areas, even general viewing on the mall. And the parade route....required an entirely different checkpoint. We dined at Bobby Vans and then cut down to Pennsylvania....saw the President albeit from afar.

FindersKeepers
01-22-2017, 06:45 AM
I did go to the Inaug, Bo. Blue tickets. Witnessed the swearing in.....a great speech from President Trump. Then watched the last scenes of Obama leaving. Security was too tight. Checkpoints to both get onto the ticketed areas, even general viewing on the mall. An the parade route....requited an entirely different checkpoint. We dined at Bobby Vans and then cut down to Pennsylvania....saw the President albeit from afar.

I caught clips of the day later. I find it hard to sit still through long stretches watching the telly so I looked for the highlights afterward.

I thought the exchange on the steps between the Obamas and the Trumps was nice. Loved Melania's outfit, very Jackie O. And Michelle looked very classy, too. I wonder what was in that Tiffany's box?

I thought all parties acted with class and hope that sets the stage for the weeks and months to come.

Ransom
01-22-2017, 06:57 AM
Protesters were not running for President. There is a difference. Who cares if Joe Blow makes misogynistic statements if he has no power to change one's life? Who cares if Jane Doe has the vocabulary of a stevedore? Her vulgarity has no national effect.

People do care when it comes from the mouth of the man who was a candidate for President and has become the effective leader of the first world. Trump needs to reach out to all of those people that he alienated with his election rhetoric and apologize for those statements that have given the impression that he is a human anachronism - a throwback to a time when women and minorities had to fight to receive the same rights as the white male has enjoyed. If he doesn't mend these fences, he will be reviled, unlike any President in history. People will go out of their way to stack Congress and the Senate against him - in fact, they will go out of their way to stack every level of government against him. Those people who perhaps didn't vote in the national election will vote to neutralize Donald Trump. Movements are underway. Those massive protests of women and even men were not seen under Obama. In fact, I don't remember seeing such protests under any other Presidency.

Trump may well be a catalyst for change, but if that change is to be constructive and not just reactive and destructive, he will have to make amends and he needs to do it sooner than later. Sadly, the only thing that Trump has commented on is not the millions protesting, but that the media has suggested that the crowds at his inauguration was smaller than at Obama's. Once again, it's only about his ego. Any other President would have issued words of assurance to the protesters and ignored such a petty issue as fans at the inauguration. He is President now and yet he is still telegraphing his own insecurity about his popularity.
Dr. Who. May I submit to you that this is another colossal misread on your part. Look at that argument you're using because you're right on target there. Those protestors have no...how did you put it...."national effect"...they have no ability to...how did you put that "change one's life" Even if you gather on the mall the day after the Inauguration, wear a vagina on your head, yell obscenities that would embarrass your parents, you're not changing anyone's life. You're not having any national effect.....like my friend Dr. Who is telling you....there is a "difference." Want me explain to you what that difference is Dr. Who....look to your award winning second paragraph above, specifically....

People will go out of their way to stack Congress and the Senate against him - in fact, they will go out of their way to stack every level of government against him. Those people who perhaps didn't vote in the national election will vote to neutralize Donald Trump. Movements are underway. Those massive protests of women and even men were not seen under Obama. In fact, I don't remember seeing such protests under any other Presidency.

People already went out of their way, Who.....to actually elect him President. We have already "stacked" the government, Who, there has been a "movement." The Democrat Party hasn't been this irrelevant since the 1920's. The House is stacked GOP. State governments are packed and stacked with GOP Governors and State Houses. Gonna be a movement...oh really? There was just a f'n tsunami that has led to President Trump, minority Pelosi, Majority leader McDonnell, Speaker Ryan, and we're about to seat a scotus. Reach out to those who are wearing vaginas on their heads while trying to convince us they're offended by what Trump says? Please. We the People are offended and are in the midst of a movement that you seem unaware of. The media in this country, Hillary's campaign staff, the entire f'n Democrat National Committee, and so many members here missed as well.

Can you not see over the heads of those irrelevant protestors you want reached out to...and see the real "movement?" You are being politically annihilated, Dr. Who. Do you not see that the government....just got stacked?! That you've been screaming outrage and women's rights and Trump best apologize, and we're gonna hate him and find him disgusting and on and on and on. Can you not see when you whine about every cabinet choice being the end of the world, every policy he submits is extreme and "reviled", we've heard all that, Dr. Who, that's no movement.

We don't think you're really offended....ok? I don't know how many times we have to say it. When you claim he needs to reach out to those he's offended......it's falling on deaf ears. And why.....because....It's not going to win you the 2018 election, nor the one in 2020. You just tried all of this.....we in the GOP think....in fact we know.....we can beat this faux and selective nonsense. We are the movement....... It is you.....Who....that needs to reach out. It is YOU.....who needs to compromise. Who needs to snip off the extreme wing of your Party......or we're going to dance on it's grave.

We on the GOP are going to reach out....to the People who sent Trump to Washington. We're going to reach out to voters in Pennsylvania and Ohio, Michigan and Wisconsin, Florida and Iowa, Texas and North Carolina. We're going to reach out to those Producer Michael Moore spoke of, the voters who have seen their communities economically devastated...who find a bunch of protesters wearing pink hats and vaginas....fake, disingenuous, and irrelevant.

Dr. Who....who is stacking the government? Who is stacking the Cabinet, Supreme Court, Congress, Federal Courts, Administration Offices, Governors Seats? Seriously.....while you stack the mall lawn in DC with protest signs and threats that we need to reach out or else you'll stack the government against Donald Trump........like you've been doing the entire campaign, like the entire Democrat "movement" is doing...while you're threatening to do it....

...who is actually DOING IT NOW?

Hello....Dr. Who? Earth to the f'n democrat Party.....no one is reaching out to you. We're not going to give out free hugs, you can march protest, threaten, yell obscenities....you can wear a vagina......we're in the midst of politically annihilating you. Can you not see that? You need to reach out to us, Dr. Who.....and for the next 100 days maybe even through 2018, you're not going to find a helping hand. We're the wolves, Dr. Who.....staring with lust at an irrelevant and useless and change no ones life protest culture......with fangs extended. We're going to make this country great again....at your expense. You do get that....right?

Peter1469
01-22-2017, 07:16 AM
Also 2020 is key since that is the next chance to redraw Congressional districts.

Ransom
01-22-2017, 07:16 AM
Dear Democrat Party,

Really. Do you think marching up and down the mall....wearing a pick eared hat, wearing a vagina on your head......is going to inspire anyone to reach out to you? Is there any more hash a lesson than the one you just witnessed......this election was a stunning defeat. The woman's card was already played. The cries of racism, bigotry, misogyny, zenophobia...were embraced by your opposition. They called the party the "DeploraBall" for a reason.

Will you just try to look.....for one second....beyond the tv hype. The protest endeavors that Dr. Who is telling me Trump needs to reach out to, can you just look beyond that. President Trump just signed an Executive Order that decapitates Obamacare. Notice I'm using harsh effective life changing rhetoric like "decapitate" or "politically annihilate", it seems to illicit response for some reason.....but look for yourself!

The Clinton's and Obama's just rode out of town. President Trump. The Senate. The House. A like minded scotus the fabric of Justice Scalia. State Houses. Obamacare....gone. Planned parenthood funding...flushed. Corporate tax cuts, tax reform less regulation, the unsigning of many Executive Orders, a stacked counsel and Advisor White House, a stacked Cabinet, a rebuilding of our military, a reformed VA.

The Democrat Party the most irrelevant in my lifetime. A conservative movement just occurred.....the GOP sweeping into power....and I've got Members here trying to convince me the wolves need to reach out to the sheep?

Oh....we're reaching out alright......yum f'n yum.

Ransom
01-22-2017, 07:20 AM
Also 2020 is key since that is the next chance to redraw Congressional districts.
Great point, Peter. Easier to Gerrymander if you have control of the House...and we do. The 2018 election first sees no less than 25 Democrat Seats up for grabs, 10 in states Trump won. Our goal.....one party rule long enough to transform this country. While I'm being told the GOP needs to reach out...we're moving forward, snipping some parachute strings preventing us from taking flight. Once we disperse with the rubbish and nonsense, the 2020 election might be just as historic. Bet the protest on the mall on 2021 will be Yuge.

Ransom
01-22-2017, 07:29 AM
I keep finding little jewels in Dr. Who's post...a reread found this.

If he doesn't mend these fences, he will be reviled....

His comments were pre-election. He was reviled on November 7th.

I'm just curious if anyone else picks up on this.....isn't this what the entire Democrat Platform consisted of? Trump labeled a misogynist long before Nov 8th, this is what we heard time and again. The electoral map covered by the media, Trump's "path to 270" was endlessly evaluated and unless he didn't appeal or reach out...he'd "never be elected President."

I'm just submitting to those who still believe Trump needs to reach out....a new playbook may ne necessary. IS this what you're coming to the game with....this tired and disingenuous and agenda driven rhetoric and behavior?

We're gonna reach out to this? Not a f'n chance.

Peter1469
01-22-2017, 08:04 AM
Congressional districts are drawn at the State level?

What is the GOP status with the State legislatures?

Great point, Peter. Easier to Gerrymander if you have control of the House...and we do. The 2018 election first sees no less than 25 Democrat Seats up for grabs, 10 in states Trump won. Our goal.....one party rule long enough to transform this country. While I'm being told the GOP needs to reach out...we're moving forward, snipping some parachute strings preventing us from taking flight. Once we disperse with the rubbish and nonsense, the 2020 election might be just as historic. Bet the protest on the mall on 2021 will be Yuge.

Peter1469
01-22-2017, 08:06 AM
Voters across America rejected the Establishment. And you need a broad geographical base of support to win the Electoral College.

I keep finding little jewels in Dr. Who's post...a reread found this.

His comments were pre-election. He was reviled on November 7th.

I'm just curious if anyone else picks up on this.....isn't this what the entire Democrat Platform consisted of? Trump labeled a misogynist long before Nov 8th, this is what we heard time and again. The electoral map covered by the media, Trump's "path to 270" was endlessly evaluated and unless he didn't appeal or reach out...he'd "never be elected President."

I'm just submitting to those who still believe Trump needs to reach out....a new playbook may ne necessary. IS this what you're coming to the game with....this tired and disingenuous and agenda driven rhetoric and behavior?

We're gonna reach out to this? Not a f'n chance.

Ransom
01-22-2017, 08:34 AM
Voters across America rejected the Establishment. And you need a broad geographical base of support to win the Electoral College.
Exactly Peter. The Trump speech reflected just that didn't it? Returning power to the people. A rejection of the Madonna DC protests. A rejection of the Obama agenda. It's the exact point I'm trying to make with Dr. Who, we rejected rather than reached out to the establishment, we rejected the notion that it is we who need to reach out altogether. We're going to make the Establishment and all their protestors, Peter, reach out to the GOP. I don't exclude even your Johnson vote there. We're not going to reach out, you're nearly ALL asking what you government can do for you.....you all best be thinking what you can do for your government. How you reach out to the Trump Administration. They're steering the ship.

Peter1469
01-22-2017, 08:36 AM
I will watch and see what they do. I suspect increase the debt even more.

But I welcome Trump's SCOTUS pick.

Exactly Peter. The Trump speech reflected just that didn't it? Returning power to the people. A rejection of the Madonna DC protests. A rejection of the Obama agenda. It's the exact point I'm trying to make with Dr. Who, we rejected rather than reached out to the establishment, we rejected the notion that it is we who need to reach out altogether. We're going to make the Establishment and all their protestors, Peter, reach out to the GOP. I don't exclude even your Johnson vote there. We're not going to reach out, you're nearly ALL asking what you government can do for you.....you all best be thinking what you can do for your government. How you reach out to the Trump Administration. They're steering the ship.

Ransom
01-22-2017, 08:41 AM
Congressional districts are drawn at the State level?

What is the GOP status with the State legislatures?

Something like this. Election night coverage by CNN you can YouTube as well, Pete. They did a good job of looking as down ballot races and state Governor and legislature races. Not sure of exact numbers, it isn't a map that eases Democrat anxieties approaching 2018. They've no effective platform, no message. They're not addressing the economic realities from Rust Belt to Deep South to Midwest, Peter. Their issues are women's rights, abortion, same sex marriage, and inequality, their agenda dominated by their extreme Left.

They're being piecemealed Pete. This election was devastating for Democrats, they can protest all they want. They got thrashed.

http://rslc.gop/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Screen-Shot-2016-05-16-at-12.30.53-PM.png

Peter1469
01-22-2017, 08:43 AM
Dems lost over 1000 state elections.
Something like this. Election night coverage by CNN you can YouTube as well, Pete. They did a good job of looking as down ballot races and state Governor and legislature races. Not sure of exact numbers, it isn't a map that eases Democrat anxieties approaching 2018. They've no effective platform, no message. They're not addressing the economic realities from Rust Belt to Deep South to Midwest, Peter. Their issues are women's rights, abortion, same sex marriage, and inequality, they're agenda dominated by their extreme Left.

They're being piecemealed Pete. This election was devastating for Democrats, they can protest all they want. They got thrashed.

http://rslc.gop/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Screen-Shot-2016-05-16-at-12.30.53-PM.png

Ransom
01-22-2017, 08:47 AM
I will watch and see what they do. I suspect increase the debt even more.

But I welcome Trump's SCOTUS pick.

Our entitlement programs and Obamacare will increase the debt the most, Pete. We must get the economy expanding, we must have economic growth. I too hope the deficit spending gets addressed, but pro-growth economic policies must be engaged. A corporate tax cut, tax reform, less regulation. Let's change our union dominated education departments and rebuild our military.

Ransom
01-22-2017, 08:58 AM
Dems lost over 1000 state elections.

And why I'm staring at them. Blinking. Smirking. Why I find it amusing they're still on this magic carpet, it's sheer lunacy. Over 1000 state seats....is a political holocaust, Pete. How many Governors.....33 out of 50, the Republican have twice as many? And I was told Friday by some friendly debaters that it was the Russians?

They're being annihilated, Peter....and this is all they have. We've got Member here claiming Trump needs to address these constituencies or else. Or else what? Look at the score board, look to see your lowest minorities in nearly 100 years. Dr. Who was just explaining to the forum that these protestors best be reached out to, that's it spells doom for Trump if he doesn't acknowledge this anger and apologize for his roll in it.

And he comes out with a Patton speech, hey American Left.......we're greasing our political tank tracks with the guts of your political Party. We're not reaching out, find your "or else we will stack against you" hollow and meaningless. We're not talking about it or wearing a vagina.....we're actually doing it. We're stacking state legislatures. Stacking State houses. Stacking our House of Representatives. Stacking our Senate. Stacking our Supreme Court. Stacking our Administration. Stacking the Judiciary. Stacking the wall. Stacking Conservatives into government at every level.

Hello.....McFly.

Bo-4
01-22-2017, 09:55 AM
I caught clips of the day later. I find it hard to sit still through long stretches watching the telly so I looked for the highlights afterward.

I thought the exchange on the steps between the Obamas and the Trumps was nice. Loved Melania's outfit, very Jackie O. And Michelle looked very classy, too. I wonder what was in that Tiffany's box?

I thought all parties acted with class and hope that sets the stage for the weeks and months to come.

I was totally with you right up until the time you said "all parties acted with class" FindersKeepers.

Yeah maybe outside the speech, but i've about had it with Trump's America is a dystopian hellscape craphole filled with poverty, crime and rusted out factories scattered like tombstones.

And then he yammers about how Dems (clearly that was the focus) were the fortunate few raping their constituents.

Please Donald - you just stacked your cabinet with SIX Goldman Sachs rapists who got rich while raping little people and taking keeping 2.9 billion in taxpayer bailout money.

The speech made a very weak attempt at inclusiveness and apparently only Trumpkins believe the country is in THAT horrible a shape.

Ransom
01-22-2017, 10:00 AM
I was totally with you right up until the time you said "all parties acted with class" @FindersKeepers (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1881).

Yeah maybe outside the speech, but i've about had it with Trump's America is a dystopian hellscape craphole filled with poverty, crime and rusted out factories scattered like tombstones.

And then he yammers about how Dems (clearly that was the focus) were the fortunate few raping their constituents.

Please Donald - you just stacked your cabinet with SIX Goldman Sachs rapists who got rich while raping little people and taking keeping 2.9 billion in taxpayer bailout money.

The speech made a very weak attempt at inclusiveness and apparently only Trumpkins believe the country is in THAT horrible a shape.

We've stacked the Cabinet, Administration, Judiciary, House, Senate, and Oval Office. We've no interest in inclusiveness, we're going for your political throats. It's only from the ashes that any grass roots movement can begin and we're gonna light the match that torches your agendas, Bo.

We smell fear. And we're starving.

Bo-4
01-22-2017, 10:02 AM
Dear Democrat Party,

Really. Do you think marching up and down the mall....wearing a pick eared hat, wearing a vagina on your head......is going to inspire anyone to reach out to you? Is there any more hash a lesson than the one you just witnessed......this election was a stunning defeat. The woman's card was already played. The cries of racism, bigotry, misogyny, zenophobia...were embraced by your opposition. They called the party the "DeploraBall" for a reason.

Will you just try to look.....for one second....beyond the tv hype. The protest endeavors that Dr. Who is telling me Trump needs to reach out to, can you just look beyond that. President Trump just signed an Executive Order that decapitates Obamacare. Notice I'm using harsh effective life changing rhetoric like "decapitate" or "politically annihilate", it seems to illicit response for some reason.....but look for yourself!

The Clinton's and Obama's just rode out of town. President Trump. The Senate. The House. A like minded scotus the fabric of Justice Scalia. State Houses. Obamacare....gone. Planned parenthood funding...flushed. Corporate tax cuts, tax reform less regulation, the unsigning of many Executive Orders, a stacked counsel and Advisor White House, a stacked Cabinet, a rebuilding of our military, a reformed VA.

The Democrat Party the most irrelevant in my lifetime. A conservative movement just occurred.....the GOP sweeping into power....and I've got Members here trying to convince me the wolves need to reach out to the sheep?

Oh....we're reaching out alright......yum f'n yum.

Yep, the 2 or 3 million who came out yesterday were pretty awesome.

Little if any trouble, few if any arrests .. and you're just mad (Little Sean Spicer FURIOUS actually as he spouted lie after lie about the attendance).

Tell Trump to get over the anger, understand that this is not about HIM, and start acting like a grownup. :wink:

http://i2.cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/170121211838-28-womens-march-dc-exlarge-169.jpg

Ransom
01-22-2017, 10:02 AM
Roses are red
violets are blue
Trump ate the Republican establishment
And now democrats, he's coming to eat ewe.

Bo-4
01-22-2017, 10:04 AM
We've stacked the Cabinet, Administration, Judiciary, House, Senate, and Oval Office. We've no interest in inclusiveness, we're going for your political throats. It's only from the ashes that any grass roots movement can begin and we're gonna light the match that torches your agendas, Bo.

We smell fear. And we're starving.

WoW - this exemplifies what is wrong with your POTUS and party in general ^^^

Go ahead - overreach and act like tinhorn dick-taters.

Make our day ;-)

Ransom
01-22-2017, 10:06 AM

And predominately white as shown by your illustration.

Little if any trouble, few if any arrests .. and you're just mad (Little Sean Spicer FURIOUS actually as he spouted lie after lie about the attendance).

Tell Trump to get over the anger, understand that this is not about HIM, and start acting like a grownup. :wink:

No I agree. No violence. No trouble. No relevance. No platform. No leadership. The Madonna "fck everyone' nasty girl chip on the shoulder nonsense that we just beat. Bring this in 2020.....actually 2018 first Bo......this is such....adult behavior, I'd want our spokesperson to be Madonna too.

:biglaugh:

You're being annihilated.

Ransom
01-22-2017, 10:08 AM

Make our day ;-)
Tin horn "dick-tators" will be our best day.

We're stacking the government while showing you the door, Bo. Was there anything else while you're leaving?

Ransom
01-22-2017, 10:10 AM
This is not going to win you elections, Bo.

This isn't what is going to attract voters.

You're falling into irrelevance, you're not in charge of dog catching much less government. Protest all you want. We've a government to operate and your political party to destroy. I'm for no reaching out at all, I'm for your complete and utter political annihilation.

Bo-4
01-22-2017, 10:12 AM
Before you start telling us to act like adults - ^^^ tell yer boy to stop acting like a 3 year old with a toothache. ;)

Ransom
01-22-2017, 10:16 AM
Before you start telling us to act like adults - ^^^ tell yer boy to stop acting like a 3 year old with a toothache. ;)
He's too busy gutting the Obamacare 'fee'. He's got a bill on his desk for Monday defunding planned parenthood. He's too busy fot advice coming froma losing party he doesn't find relevant anymore. The Democrats are showing their asses, it's clear they want nothing to do with compromise or working together. We will govern without you, we'll let you know when your fees are going up and when your health care insurance gets canceled. Ok?

Bo-4
01-22-2017, 10:38 AM
This is not going to win you elections, Bo.

This isn't what is going to attract voters.

You're falling into irrelevance, you're not in charge of dog catching much less government. Protest all you want. We've a government to operate and your political party to destroy. I'm for no reaching out at all, I'm for your complete and utter political annihilation.

Might i remind you that Obama leaves the White House with DOUBLE the approval rating as your boy - who comes in with the worst in history?

Yeah .. i might :)

MisterVeritis
01-22-2017, 12:24 PM
Two things. It makes sense to hire successful people. Trump has done that. Second, whatever shape America is in today is the starting point. It does not indicate where the people and the nation will be in the future. I stand with Trump. I see mostly positive things ahead for the nation.

MisterVeritis
01-22-2017, 12:27 PM

To make sure I Googled it. Trump is still the President. Good job. I wonder if we will see a spike in October babies, or will we see an increase in abortions in April-September?

Bo-4
01-22-2017, 12:27 PM
Two things. It makes sense to hire successful people. Trump has done that. Second, whatever shape America is in today is the starting point. It does not indicate where the people and the nation will be in the future. I stand with Trump. I see mostly positive things ahead for the nation.

You feel free to define "success" as pillaging and raping little people .. I'll pass.

MisterVeritis
01-22-2017, 12:28 PM
Make our day ;-)
You will love living in Trump's America.

MisterVeritis
01-22-2017, 01:20 PM
You feel free to define "success" as pillaging and raping little people .. I'll pass.
Actually, you will fail.

Successful people will be helping President Trump execute his agenda. The raping and pillaging are things authoritarian statists do. That is mostly your team, Bo.

Time will tell.

Peter1469
01-22-2017, 03:15 PM

Make our day ;-)

Obama overreached and almost destroyed the Democratic party.

Ransom
01-22-2017, 03:18 PM
Might i remind you that Obama leaves the White House with DOUBLE the approval rating as your boy - who comes in with the worst in history?

Yeah .. i might :)
http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/68433-Battleground-Map-Hillary-surges-past-270-Electoral-Votes/page5?highlight=Trump

Might I remind you we had conversations about polls before the election as well? You told those telling you polls were wrong then they were in denial. You bet someone 50 bucks in this thread you were so confident in your polls.

What the fck, over.

Ransom
01-22-2017, 03:23 PM
Obama overreached and almost destroyed the Democratic party.
It was all about Obama. And his legacy. Congress became irrelevant with his phone and pen Presidency. His campaigning didn't help this last November, the Democrats lost the states he campaigned in, primarily North Carolina and Pennsylvania.

NapRover
01-22-2017, 03:43 PM
People still obsess over Trump's private conversations--as if they've never had the same. Two-faced! Let madonna and her peers fund planned parenthood if they want it so bad. Insurance should cover whatever women need.