PDA

View Full Version : Bill knows Barack

Cigar
10-24-2012, 06:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trPn8sNOvYA&feature=player_embedded

Clinton is on television in the toss up states

IGetItAlready
10-24-2012, 06:52 PM
I've always said if a man is going to label you a racist you'd damn well better know him well.

Cigar
10-24-2012, 07:09 PM
That why the real Men on this Forum don't run and hide like little Women :)

Nothing personal to you ... you have a biological excuse, but what's theirs? :)

IGetItAlready
10-24-2012, 07:12 PM
That why the real Men on this Forum don't run and hide like little Women :)

Nothing personal to you ... you have a biological excuse, but what's theirs? :)

OUCH!!!
Going all seventh grade on us Ciggy?
Mama must be out tonight. Look out someone's cutting loose!
:roflmao:

patrickt
10-24-2012, 07:32 PM
Cigar is so manly. I'll bet he gives Chris Mathews tingles, too.

Cigar
10-24-2012, 07:36 PM
Cigar is so manly. I'll bet he gives Chris Mathews tingles, too.

Get within three feet of me an I'll give you a Tangle :)

keymanjim
10-24-2012, 07:47 PM
Bill knows obama all right. What was that he said about him a few years ago? Something about hauling their luggage?

GrassrootsConservative
10-24-2012, 07:52 PM
Bill knows obama all right. What was that he said about him a few years ago? Something about hauling their luggage?

"A few years ago this man would have been carrying our bags"

Yeah, it's no secret that Bill Clinton hates Barack Hussein Odumba.

"But... GRC, if this is true why would he endorse Odumba in this election?" You're all going to ask me once you read this.

Think about it, if Odumba wins then Hillary "Buck Stops Here and Not with the POTUS like common sense would dictate" Clinton can run in 2016 without having to deal with Mitt Romney because Odumba's 2 terms will be up...

But if Romney wins, then Hillary "Buck Stops Here and Not with the POTUS like American politics says it does" Clinton would have to contend with a Mitt Romney running as in incumbent.

Think about it, I'm right. ;)

garyo
10-24-2012, 07:56 PM
troll alert , don't feed the squirrels.

hanger4
10-24-2012, 08:11 PM
"A few years ago this man would have been carrying our bags"

Yeah, it's no secret that Bill Clinton hates Barack Hussein Odumba.

"But... GRC, if this is true why would he endorse Odumba in this campaign?" You're all going to ask me once you read this.

Think about it, if Odumba wins then Hillary "Buck Stops Here and Not with the POTUS like common sense would dictate" Clinton can run in 2016 without having to deal with Mitt Romney because Odumba's 2 terms will be up...

But if Romney wins, then Hillary "Buck Stops Here and Not with the POTUS like American politics says it does" Clinton would have to contend with a Mitt Romney running as in incumbent.

Think about it, I'm right. ;)

Maybe Bill knows via Hillary that Obama made the decisions that led to the fiasco in Benghazi.

Hillary's political career and legacy are over if O throws her under the bus, plus O won't it do before Nov. 6 because of Bill.

If O wins reelection then Bill and Hillary don't matter unless she's got some goods on O.

O losses, then all bets are off and I believe O throws down to protect his legacy.

It's lose, lose for Hillary unless she's got some cards to play.

GrassrootsConservative
10-24-2012, 08:20 PM
Maybe Bill knows via Hillary that Obama made the decisions that led to the fiasco in Benghazi.

Hillary's political career and legacy are over if O throws her under the bus, plus O won't it do before Nov. 6 because of Bill.

If O wins reelection then Bill and Hillary don't matter unless she's got some goods on O.

O losses, then all bets are off and I believe O throws down to protect his legacy.

It's lose, lose for Hillary unless she's got some cards to play.

You're conservative (smart), you know that it would be a lot easier for Hillary to win an election with Odumba in office at the end of his 2nd term than it would be for her to win an election against Mitt Romney after 4 years of growth and proper development.

Cigar
10-24-2012, 09:36 PM
You're conservative (smart), you know that it would be a lot easier for Hillary to win an election with Odumba in office at the end of his 2nd term than it would be for her to win an election against Mitt Romney after 4 years of growth and proper development.

What ... no Obama's Fault. :smiley_ROFLMAO:

coolwalker
10-25-2012, 10:11 AM
Bill Clinton can not stand Obama.

1. "It is wrong that Senator Obama got to go through 15 debates trumpeting his superior judgment and how he had been against the war in every year, enumerating the years, and never got asked one time, not once: well how could you say that when you said in 2004 you didn't know how you would've voted on the resolution? You said in 2004 there was no difference between you and George Bush on the war, and you took that speech you're now running on off your website in 2004, and there's no difference in your voting record and Hillary's ever since. Give me a break. This whole thing is the biggest fairy tale I've ever seen."

2. "Folks, once in a great while something happens in a campaign which reveals what the choice is. And I have to tell you, right before I came out at my last event, a man came up to me and he said, ‘Mr. President, I want you to know something about the working people of Pennsylvania. We’re not bitter about anything. We’re proud. But we do want a better deal for the people of our country and for our children," said Clinton, who went on to tell the young people in the crowd they did not need the be discouraged or in despair."

3. "A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee," the former president told the liberal lion from Massachusetts, according to the gossipy new campaign book, "Game Change."

4. After Kennedy sided with Obama, Clinton reportedly griped, "the only reason you are endorsing him is because he's black. Let's just be clear."

Yeah, I'd say Bill knows Barack alright!

birddog
10-25-2012, 10:34 AM
The big diffeence between Bill and Barry is that Bill prefers his BJs from a woman. :grin:

garyo
10-25-2012, 10:34 AM
Troll alert, please don't feed the troll

birddog
10-25-2012, 12:28 PM
Is frequent "troll alert" warnings trolling? :wink:

Cigar
10-25-2012, 01:37 PM
Is frequent "troll alert" warnings trolling? :wink:

Naa it's just being a pussy, let the child play. :p

Careful though, he's has management backing ... obviously. :grin:

garyo