PDA

View Full Version : Trump's most offensive statement

Evmetro
01-25-2017, 12:10 PM
I don't see many threads here in this section, which makes sense since the election is over. I just want to get a couple of opinions as to what Trump's most offensive statement was during the campaign in regard to the lefty campaign strategy to paint him as a racist, xenophobe, and a misogynist. So, out of those 3 items, can I see a couple of opinions as to what his most offensive statement is that would back up any of the three items? I am not looking for links to media stories that allege that he said or did something, I am looking for an actual Trump quote of his words that are on record and in the correct context. Ok lefties, let's see his most offensive statement!

nathanbforrest45
01-25-2017, 12:20 PM
His most offensive statement? "I am going to win this election"

Evmetro
01-25-2017, 12:35 PM
His most offensive statement? "I am going to win this election"

In the original post of this thread, I specified " in regard to the lefty campaign strategy to paint him as a racist, xenophobe, and a misogynist." It looks like you responded with a reply that was outside of those parameters. Does this mean that you do not know of any statements that validate the lefty campaign strategy of painting him as a racist, xenophobe, and a misogynist, or did you just do a lefty dodge?

nathanbforrest45
01-25-2017, 12:49 PM
Oh geez, not another one

Cigar
01-25-2017, 01:01 PM
https://youtu.be/37-M_AzPxmM

Evmetro
01-25-2017, 01:09 PM
Oh geez, not another one

Ok, I must assume at this point that you have in fact viewed the video, but you were unable to isolate her official answer to Tucker's question. My further guess at this point, is that you would very much like to post her official answer, but you cannot. Since this does not look good for the lefty cause that you belong to, you still feel obligated to post something on behalf of the lefty collective. Am I right here? You then throw an arbitrary and unrelated dart at this thread to sabotage it, since you don't actually have anything of merit to respond with?

Evmetro
01-25-2017, 01:12 PM

The video that you posted did not contain the answer to my question in the original post.

Ok, I must assume at this point that you have in fact viewed the video, but you were unable to isolate her official answer to Tucker's question. My further guess at this point, is that you would very much like to post her official answer, but you cannot. Since this does not look good for the lefty cause that you belong to, you still feel obligated to post something on behalf of the lefty collective. Am I right here? You then throw an arbitrary and unrelated dart at this thread to sabotage it, since you don't actually have anything of merit to respond with?

nathanbforrest45
01-25-2017, 02:05 PM
LOL LOL LOL

You must be very new here if you think I am a lefty. I answered the way I did on post one because I do believe the most offense act President Donald Trump did was to claim he was going to win. All other objections to anything he might have said were merely meant to discredit his candidacy.

My second post was to show my disdain for anyone who comes into a forum and immediately starts denigrating long time members of that forum. Given time I am sure you can find something real to insult me for but with only 45 posts you really don't know sh!t from shinola about me.

nathanbforrest45
01-25-2017, 02:06 PM

What video?

Evmetro
01-25-2017, 02:09 PM
LOL LOL LOL

You must be very new here if you think I am a lefty. I answered the way I did on post one because I do believe the most offense act President Donald Trump did was to claim he was going to win. All other objections to anything he might have said were merely meant to discredit his candidacy.

My second post was to show my disdain for anyone who comes into a forum and immediately starts denigrating long time members of that forum. Given time I am sure you can find something real to insult me for but with only 45 posts you really don't know sh!t from shinola about me.

Why do you not post what was asked for in the OP? The way you are avoiding it makes you smell like a lefty. Are you sure you are not a lefty?

Archer0915
01-25-2017, 02:10 PM
He said nothing but what he did say is not what they think he said.

Everything gets twisted.

Evmetro
01-25-2017, 02:24 PM
Who's on 1st?

Evmetro
01-25-2017, 02:30 PM

Was it offensive that he called the African American his friend, or was it that he was praising him?

nathanbforrest45
01-25-2017, 02:32 PM
Was it offensive that he called the African American his friend, or was it that he was praising him?

You seem to be the expert, you tell us.

Chris
The many times Trump said 'I'm Here to Help."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhYJS80MgYA

AZ Jim
Was it offensive that he called the African American his friend, or was it that he was praising him?Are you really that naive?

nathanbforrest45
01-25-2017, 02:37 PM
Why do you not post what was asked for in the OP? The way you are avoiding it makes you smell like a lefty. Are you sure you are not a lefty?

I answered based on what you asked. There was no video in the original post. I told you why I said what I did. He never said anything offensive. If you want to know what a snowflake would find offensive I would suggest you ask one of them.

Docthehun
01-25-2017, 03:24 PM
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/loves-donald-trump-article-1.2405882

Captain Obvious
01-25-2017, 03:34 PM
"Why you and Bill look simply magnificent this evening"

Archer0915
01-25-2017, 04:07 PM
Who's on 1st?
No! The WHO are out of town!

Evmetro
01-25-2017, 04:36 PM
You seem to be the expert, you tell us.

I am very impressed at how remarkably evasive the lefties are on this forum. Are you sure you are a righty?

Evmetro
01-25-2017, 04:40 PM
Are you really that naive?

Can you re post what Trump's most offensive statement was during the campaign in regard to the lefty campaign strategy to paint him as a racist, xenophobe, and a misogynist? I think I missed where you responded.

Evmetro
01-25-2017, 04:41 PM

What?

nathanbforrest45
01-25-2017, 04:46 PM
I am very impressed at how remarkably evasive the lefties are on this forum. Are you sure you are a righty?

I am always impressed how the arrogant twits make fools of themselves eventually.

nathanbforrest45
01-25-2017, 04:47 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdLIerfXuZ4

Evmetro
01-25-2017, 04:59 PM
I am always impressed how the arrogant twits make fools of themselves eventually.

Ok, in regard to the question in the OP, about what Trump's most offensive statement was during the campaign in regard to the lefty campaign strategy to paint him as a racist, xenophobe, and a misogynist. I can't find your reply to that specific question. You have been as slippery as a TPF lefty on it, and you say you are not a lefty. Since you are not going to answer the OP question, would it be safe to assume that you are not aware of any offensive statements that he made?

Archer0915
01-25-2017, 05:47 PM
What?

Check the concert schedules.

Common Sense
01-25-2017, 05:57 PM
“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re not sending you, they’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bring crime. They’re rapists… And some, I assume, are good people.”

“Our great African-American President hasn’t exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Baltimore.”

“I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

“Lyin’ Ted Cruz just used a picture of Melania from a shoot in his ad. Be careful, Lyin’ Ted, or I will spill the beans on your wife!”

https://i0.wp.com/socawlege.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/trump2.jpg?w=448

https://i0.wp.com/socawlege.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/trump3.jpg?w=637

That's the short list....

Evmetro
01-25-2017, 06:45 PM
“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re not sending you, they’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bring crime. They’re rapists… And some, I assume, are good people.”
Lets start with the first one, and see if we can figure out what is offensive about it.

First, here let's look at your exact quote:

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

In the first sentence, he is talking about people who he alleges that Mexico sends, and he has excluded "Mexico's best" from the people who he is talking about. This first sentence clearly shows that Trump was not commenting on "all" Mexicans, just the people who Mexico sends who are not also not Mexico's best.

Ok, next sentence. "They're not sending you, they're not sending you", sounds like it is open to interpretation, but the one thing we do know is that he is not talking about Mexico's best, or all Mexicans.

The next sentence really narrows things down as far as who he is talking about. "They're sending people who have lots of problems, and they are bringing those problems with us." Here, he has narrowed down who he is talking about to people Mexico sends, who are not Mexico's best, certainly not every Mexican everywhere, and who are bringing problems. His grammar is pretty screwed up with the "us" thing, but it does not appear he is intending on including "us" as who he is talking about.

This next part is not describing who he is talking about, but tells us some of the "problems" of the people who Mexico sends who are bringing problems. "They're bringing drugs, They're bringing crime. They're rapists." Those problems that this isolated group of people who are not Mexico's best, not you, not all Mexicans, and who have problems, do sound pretty bad, so I am sure glad that Trump brought these things up. These things need to be brought up and be handled.

Last sentence: "And some I assume, are good people." It was pretty generous that Trump added this on, considering the kinds of problems that this isolated group of people are bringing. He assumes that some of these people who Mexico sends who are not Mexico's best, not you, not all Mexicans, and who are bringing such problems are actually good people. d

Now we know who Trump was talking about:

An isolated group of people who Mexico sends who are not Mexico's best, not you, and who bring lots of problems.

Now we know who he was not talking about:

He was not talking about Mexico's best, or all Mexicans, or you.

Now that we have established what the statement really said, which of the three things in my original post does this relate to, racist, xenophobe, or misogynist?

Evmetro
01-25-2017, 06:59 PM

I have poked around a bit to see what the deal is with your lean. The eccentric irony based subtext that you communicate with is not immediately apparent. I found several of your posts that put you on the "right" team, but the subtext still made them a bit obscure. I don't feel like much of a fool for mistaking you for a lefty with your communication style, since it obscures your lean so much.

Bethere
01-25-2017, 07:55 PM
I have poked around a bit to see what the deal is with your lean. The eccentric irony based subtext that you communicate with is not immediately apparent. I found several of your posts that put you on the "right" team, but the subtext still made them a bit obscure. I don't feel like much of a fool for mistaking you for a lefty with your communication style, since it obscures your lean so much.

Fyi:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_Bedford_Forrest&ved=0ahUKEwjXuNOjzd7RAhXrzFQKHQHWB1gQFgiJATAV&usg=AFQjCNE7rmYa_BNrFzyWf2DKIBlSiWnDTw

resister
01-25-2017, 07:58 PM
Oh GOD, he pointed to a black dude, what an outrage!!! That Bastard!