PDA

View Full Version : Why No Woman Should Ever Vote For Mitt Romney or Paul Ryan

JerryAL
10-24-2012, 09:05 PM
A video explaining why no woman should ever trust or vote for Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, or any other Republican; because of their extreme views on abortion and women's rights:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzR6mobEe5Q

BooHoo
10-24-2012, 09:07 PM
Nice try! This election is about the economy and voting dumbass out!

GrassrootsConservative
10-24-2012, 09:08 PM
I do believe that women want their freedoms just like everyone else.

The Republican party is all about freedoms. Not sure why you don't think women should vote for the party that wants to destroy their babies, but I don't think that would make most women happy.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe mothers love it when their children die.

JerryAL
10-24-2012, 09:12 PM

Exactly the point, a bunch MEN in Washington should NOT be telling women what they can or can NOT do with their own bodies!

GrassrootsConservative
10-24-2012, 09:15 PM
Exactly the point, a bunch MEN in Washington should NOT be telling women what they can or can NOT do with their own bodies!

And yet, they are.

Mitt Romney will change that.

Calypso Jones
10-24-2012, 09:16 PM
1. Obama has spent our tax money like it was his own.

2. He said he would cut the deficit in 1/2 by the end of his term as President
and all he did was grew our debt and spent our money like it grows on trees.

3. He is too fast to start new agencies and then another agency to keep an eye on the
other agency. Our tax dollars are going to be paying all these people's retirements.

4. Congress won't work with Obama because they don't like him because he is
arrogant and a know it all.

5. He fights dirty to win reelection.

6. He is slowly putting government in control of everything.

JerryAL
10-24-2012, 09:18 PM
And yet, they are.

Mitt Romney will change that.

So you feel that Republican men in Congress should have the right to control a woman's body? Pretty sad my friend, pretty sad.

GrassrootsConservative
10-24-2012, 09:20 PM
So you feel that Republican men in Congress should have the right to control a woman's body? Pretty sad my friend, pretty sad.

Not Congress and DEFINITELY not Republicans. The Odumba administration.

Peter1469
10-24-2012, 09:21 PM

Right, the Obama regime will just crash the economy and women would really be up the creek without a paddle.

JerryAL
10-24-2012, 09:22 PM
Not Congress and DEFINITELY not Republicans. The Odumba administration.

What in the world are you talking about? President Obama is pro-choice.

Come on now, please turn off the Fox News and Rush Limbaugh.

Adelaide
10-24-2012, 09:23 PM

The Republican party is all about freedoms. Not sure why you don't think women should vote for the party that wants to destroy their babies, but I don't think that would make most women happy.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe mothers love it when their children die.

I guess it's easy to judge women when it's not your uterus/body in question.

At any rate, regarding the OP... women's issues aren't the only thing that matter to women, and it's not always the most important thing, (especially with the economy in the shape that it's in). Some women will automatically shy away from the GOP because of their stance on abortion and other issues relevant to the female experience, but there are also plenty of women who either support the GOP stance or who overlook it because they think other issues are more pressing. Those women should feel free to support the party that best represents what they think is important without being made to feel like a "gender traitor".

GrassrootsConservative
10-24-2012, 09:25 PM
What in the world are you talking about? President Obama is pro-choice.

Come on now, please turn off the Fox News and Rush Limbaugh.

Right. Is pro-choice the only issue that matters to women?
You should get yourself informed on more than one issue.
Voters who vote by only one issue are bound to vote wrong anyway.
There's a lot more that matters to women than abortion.
Get informed, fast. Your own future could depend on it.

Conley
10-24-2012, 09:28 PM

At any rate, regarding the OP... women's issues aren't the only thing that matter to women, and it's not always the most important thing, (especially with the economy in the shape that it's in). Some women will automatically shy away from the GOP because of their stance on abortion and other issues relevant to the female experience, but there are also plenty of women who either support the GOP stance or who overlook it because the think other issues are more pressing. Those women should feel free to support the party that best represents what they think is important without being made to feel like a "gender traitor".

Wow, you almost make it sound like women are...people? :shocked:

JerryAL
10-24-2012, 09:30 PM

At any rate, regarding the OP... women's issues aren't the only thing that matter to women, and it's not always the most important thing, (especially with the economy in the shape that it's in). Some women will automatically shy away from the GOP because of their stance on abortion and other issues relevant to the female experience, but there are also plenty of women who either support the GOP stance or who overlook it because they think other issues are more pressing. Those women should feel free to support the party that best represents what they think is important without being made to feel like a "gender traitor".

Nearly four in ten - 39% - of women said abortion is the most important issue in this election.

Source: http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/10/18/poll-which-issue-is-most-important-men-and-women-split/ (http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/10/18/poll-which-issue-is-most-important-men-and-women-split/)

GrassrootsConservative
10-24-2012, 09:31 PM
Nearly four in ten - 39% - of women said abortion is the most important issue in this election.

Source: http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/10/18/poll-which-issue-is-most-important-men-and-women-split/ (http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/10/18/poll-which-issue-is-most-important-men-and-women-split/)

That's still less than half.
Lmao, women aren't as stupid as you think.

Conley
10-24-2012, 09:31 PM

Wow, never would have guessed.

GrassrootsConservative
10-24-2012, 09:33 PM

I am surprised too, maybe they only polled Liberals?

Calypso Jones
10-24-2012, 09:34 PM
of course he's pro-abortion and pro-death for the unborn. He's also pro-death for little ones that survive the abortion. He has successfully pushed legislation that does just that. A little one slated for abortion but survives is denied any care no matter how strong his will to live. He is generally put in a broom closet to die alone and uncomforted. nice heh?

Now what is Romney. He cannot on his own change the abortion laws ruled constitutional by the Supreme Court. So he would be Pro-Life. How is that harmful? There will be no denial of contraception for women or men. And liberal men will still be able to demand that their victims...i mean pregnant girlfriends get an abortion so he doesn't have to pay child support for a kid he never intends to see. Okay?

roadmaster
As a female, I will be voting for Mitt. Jobs and the legal American people of all races are the most important issue in this election. People are losing their homes!

JerryAL
That's still less than half.
Lmao, women aren't as stupid as you think.

Um, yea go ahead and just write off 39% of females, and see how well that works out for you on election day.

Adelaide
10-24-2012, 09:35 PM

Yeah, and that means majority did not rate it the most important issue.

It's not the only thing that matters to women. To suggest that it's the only thing that matters or that it's the most important thing for us to consider is sexist. Sometimes, we think with more than our vaginas. I know that's probably earth shattering news.

Peter1469
10-24-2012, 09:35 PM

The vast majority of women that I know who vote D, do so only because of the abortion issue.

GrassrootsConservative
10-24-2012, 09:37 PM
Um, yea go ahead and just write off 39% of females, and see how well that works out for you on election day.

You clearly don't understand math. 39% is a very small portion.
That's barely over 1/3. 3% over 1/3 of women are as stupid as you want to be.
Do you understand now?

GrassrootsConservative
10-24-2012, 09:38 PM
Nevermind. That's probably way too complicated for peanut-brain over there.

You take 1/3 of women and that's about it. 3 for every 100 other women extra. Not that much.

Conley
10-24-2012, 09:39 PM
http://sas-origin.onstreammedia.com/origin/gallupinc/GallupSpaces/Production/Cms/POLL/hohc8ofx0u6r4ewkbs9rsa.gif

http://www.gallup.com/poll/158069/women-swing-states-gender-specific-priorities.aspx

Here's the survey

Conley
10-24-2012, 09:39 PM
Men:

http://sas-origin.onstreammedia.com/origin/gallupinc/GallupSpaces/Production/Cms/POLL/vv4-e0k6iuglya8g4id9xq.gif

hanger4
10-24-2012, 09:40 PM

Or write off 61% of females.

Whatever !!

Calypso Jones
10-24-2012, 09:41 PM

then they're ignorant fools who will end up along with their daughters in burqas. and the only decision they'll be able to make is what color it will be.

Conley
10-24-2012, 09:42 PM
then they're ignorant fools who will end up along with their daughters in burqas. and the only decision they'll be able to make is what color it will be.

How does voting for a pro-choice Dem lead to that??

Calypso Jones
10-24-2012, 09:42 PM
hey. are we sure that those women casting their vote on Abortion being an important issue aren't pro-life?

hanger4
10-24-2012, 09:43 PM
http://sas-origin.onstreammedia.com/origin/gallupinc/GallupSpaces/Production/Cms/POLL/hohc8ofx0u6r4ewkbs9rsa.gif

http://www.gallup.com/poll/158069/women-swing-states-gender-specific-priorities.aspx

Here's the survey

Never trust a poll that doesn't list it's samples.

GrassrootsConservative
10-24-2012, 09:44 PM
Or write off 61% of females.

Whatever !!

Math is hard for these morons in the Dumbocrat forum.

:moron:

Conley
10-24-2012, 09:45 PM
Never trust a poll that doesn't list it's samples.

Samples?

There's more info about the poll at the link.

Cigar
10-24-2012, 09:55 PM
Nice try! This election is about the economy and voting dumbass out!

Bull Shit ... it's all about Rights being taken away for people.

Voting, Women's and Human Rights.

hanger4
10-25-2012, 06:02 AM
Samples?

There's more info about the poll at the link.

Been there, done that.

hanger4
10-25-2012, 06:11 AM
Bull Shit ... it's all about Rights being taken away for people.

Voting, Women's and Human Rights.

According to the left it's been about that every election cycle I can remember.

Abortion's still legal and legal voters are still voting.

JerryAL
10-25-2012, 07:17 AM
According to the left it's been about that every election cycle I can remember.

Abortion's still legal and legal voters are still voting.

The current Republican House of Representatives is by far filled with the most radical religious right extremists in modern history. They campaigned on "creating jobs," and then came into power and tried to pass 30+ bills limiting reproductive rights, abortion, and contraception.

I just find it so ridiculous when so-called "small government conservatives" want to control every aspect of a woman's reproductive rights. It is really creepy!

How about you just worry about your own lives instead of trying to control another woman's life?

hanger4
10-25-2012, 07:20 AM
The current Republican House of Representatives is by far filled with the most radical religious right extremists in modern history. They campaigned on "creating jobs," and then came into power and tried to pass 30+ bills limiting reproductive rights, abortion, and contraception.

I just find it so ridiculous when so-called "small government conservatives" want to control every aspect of a woman's reproductive rights. It is really creepy!

How about you just worry about your own lives instead of trying to control another woman's life?

Link/links please !!

garyo
10-25-2012, 07:25 AM
Bwahahahahaahahahahahahaah, you can't make this stuff up.
, the ignorant left.

birddog
10-25-2012, 07:53 AM
Bwahahahahaahahahahahahaah, you can't make this stuff up.
, the ignorant left.

"Ignorant?" They are dumber than owlshit! :rollseyes:

Mister D
10-25-2012, 08:02 AM
IF 39% of American women genuinely believe that abortion is the #1 issue in this election (or any election for that matter) we should probably reconsider our aversion to going down the tubes as a state. It might be a better idea to start over.

JerryAL
10-25-2012, 09:07 AM
IF 39% of American women genuinely believe that abortion is the #1 issue in this election (or any election for that matter) we should probably reconsider our aversion to going down the tubes as a state. It might be a better idea to start over.

Or maybe women in the 21st century do NOT want a bunch of old Republican white dudes in Congress trying to control their lives and bodies.

Maybe women do NOT want to return to the 19th century where a bunch of old white dudes told them what they were and were NOT allowed to do.

GrassrootsConservative
10-25-2012, 09:19 AM
Or maybe women in the 21st century do NOT want a bunch of old Republican white dudes in Congress trying to control their lives and bodies.

Maybe women do NOT want to return to the 19th century were a bunch of old white dudes told them what they were and were NOT allowed to do.

Women shouldn't vote for people who think they have their brains in their vaginas.

Bane
10-25-2012, 12:03 PM
If women don't want men piping in on this issue, then don't ask taxpayers to fund your "mistakes".

Mister D
10-25-2012, 12:52 PM

Maybe women do NOT want to return to the 19th century where a bunch of old white dudes told them what they were and were NOT allowed to do.

Perhaps not but that changes nothing. Again, if 39% of American women genuinely believe that abortion is the #1 issue in this election (or any election for that matter) we should probably reconsider our aversion to going down the tubes as a state. It might be a better idea to start over.

If they continue to acquiesce in the further browning of America it's the 21st Century they ought to be focused on. They won't need a time machine to experience the wonders of patriarchy. They're importing it.

garyo
10-25-2012, 12:58 PM
It is fundamentally wrong for a woman to fail to take birth control then go out and party with their legs spread and then expect the taxpayer to pick up the tab, bullshit!!

GrassrootsConservative
10-25-2012, 01:31 PM
It is fundamentally wrong for a woman to fail to take birth control then go out and party with their legs spread and then expect the taxpayer to pick up the tab, bullshit!!

I agree. If she has unprotected sex then she can have the baby she wants to have. She doesn't get to change her mind later.

JerryAL
10-25-2012, 07:31 PM
I agree. If she has unprotected sex then she can have the baby she wants to have. She doesn't get to change her mind later.

My gosh have all Republican men turned into cavemen? I feel so sorry for the poor women in your lives.

Heck, why not just get the club out and drag them around by their hair?

GrassrootsConservative
10-25-2012, 07:34 PM

Because the women in my life don't treat me like yours treat you. My women have class.

JerryAL
10-25-2012, 07:45 PM

The Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network (RAINN) reports someone in the United States is sexually assaulted every two minutes, and on average there are 207,754 victims of sexual assault every year.

Over 30,000+ pregnancies result from rape each year.

However, according to a lot of Republican politicians those women should just suck it up and have the kid anyway. Sorry, but those Republican politicians, including Paul Ryan, are just horrible compassionless men.

Peter1469
10-25-2012, 08:27 PM
My gosh have all Republican men turned into cavemen? I feel so sorry for the poor women in your lives.

Who says we don't? :grin:

Professor Peabody
10-27-2012, 02:46 PM

How about what they are paid?

Democrats focus on equal pay issue while Obama White House pays women less

Published: 1:07 AM 09/05/2012
By David Martosko
Executive Editor

Government records show that despite the Democratic National Convention’s early focus on salary equality for women, President Barack Obama has consistently paid his own female staffers less than men who perform similar or identical duties.

The convention is Obama’s show, but Tuesday night in Charlotte belonged to Lilly Ledbetter. The failed lawsuit plaintiff whose name was ultimately attached to a wage parity law Obama signed in 2009 — the first bill to win his signature — addressed the convention, and at least five other speakers raised her signature issue. One was the president himself.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/09/05/democrats-focus-on-equal-pay-issue-while-obama-white-house-pays-women-less/

The blatant hypocrisy of this guy is astonishing. A leader leads by example, so how come Obama doesn't pay the women on his own staff the same as he pays the men?

JerryAL
10-27-2012, 05:34 PM
How about what they are paid?

The blatant hypocrisy of this guy is astonishing. A leader leads by example, so how come Obama doesn't pay the women on his own staff the same as he pays the men?

You are posting stories from the right-wing equivalent of the National Enquirer, The Daily Caller, in an attempt to make a point?

Seriously now, you really have to switch off the Fox News and Rush Limbaugh just for a little bit.